Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
Explanation: I just fired the first shots in the 2nd US civil war ... I totally missed but whatever (I made a finger gun and said pew pew a few times) ... So its now time to pick a side and lets get this war-party on!  tinysure

Personal Disclosure: We can all see that this is on the cards to be played eventually ... I am just speeding things up! tinybiggrin 

We had four boxes to use ... the soap box [media is corrupt] the jury box [courts are just as corrupt] the ballot box [gerrymanded up the wahzoo] and the bullet box [all we have left]!

Turn Turn Turn ... there is a season ...

Tick Tock! TIMES UP!

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Locked and loaded. Let's go!   smallmachinegun

People like to turn, to try and find something better, the strange thing is they keep turning, never stopping till they have gone 360. Then what do they do, start turning again.
Some people turn till they find something they can be content with, others give up and take whats in front of them, others only know how to keep turning.
The left has been trying to bury conservatives and libertarians for many years... They are so stupid they do not realize they are just planting seeds that will one day sprout and make "The day of the Triffids" look like a potato patch !