Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Did We Get Here & What's To Come?
Please take time to watch this very powerful video that shows how our world reached the mess we found ourselves in and what is being done to change things for the better.

Become a part of the plan to get our world back for peace and good for all.

Bummer. It says "the video is unavailable" here, against a background of snow and static.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-27-2018, 03:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Bummer. It says "the video is unavailable" here, against a background of snow and static.

AARRGG!  Lots of people on Twitter were saying that.  It works fine for me.  There was another link to one on a different board. I'll see if I can find it.  It may be tomorrow.
Try this @"Ninurta" 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/knsKuXaYwN9I/
That last link worked for me.

A very interesting propaganda piece.

Keep in mind that nothing is as it seems, and NOTHING is as it's presented, including this "Q" material.

Consider that this Q material may be just another phase in the propaganda of the opposition, one entirely designed to keep folks off balance by making them think that "help is on the way", but help which never comes. As long as they are waiting for someone else to fix the mess, they will be docile, and not fix it themselves.

"Q" may be working for your enemy. Take that into consideration. The permutations of propaganda can make your head hurt.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-27-2018, 05:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That last link worked for me.

Keep in mind that nothing is as it seems, and NOTHING is as it's presented, including this "Q" material.

Consider that this Q material may be just another phase in the propaganda of the opposition, one entirely designed to keep folks off balance by making them think that "help is on the way", but help which never comes. As long as they are waiting for someone else to fix the mess, they will be docile, and not fix it themselves.

"Q" may be working for your enemy. Take that into consideration. The permutations of propaganda can make your head hurt.

“Those who say don't know, those who know don't say”, the one thing that controls EVERYONE -------- PARANOIA
Dont tell anyone I told you this, or "they" will come to get me.
(06-27-2018, 05:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That last link worked for me.

I can appreciate your thoughts; I've had similar thoughts in the past.  But, I must ask, How long have you been following the Q posts?
Have you been keeping up with my thread "Let's go down the rabbit hole"? 

I've been following Q since November 2017. Their first post was in October.  There have simply been too many "Q Proofs" to let us, the public, know that whoever the Q team is, they are VERY close to the President.  Below is only one example. 
President Trump will often say a phrase in his tweets, or in a speech, that Q has posted on the board within just a few minutes of the post to give us a proof.  Once not long ago the Anons asked the President to use a word in his speech, and he did. It was "tip top", then he said tip top in his speech. 

I won't try to convince you. You will have to do that yourself by going back and seeing all the "future proves past" posts that have already happened. 

"Set the stage" is a phrase Q uses often. No coincidence that Pres. Trump made the Q sign as he said this.  He's letting the QPublic know he hears us.