Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True Golf Buddies
Quote:True Golf Buddies

A guy brings his best golf buddy home, unannounced, for dinner at 6:30, after enjoying a day of golf.

His wife screams her head off while his friend sits at the kitchen table, open mouthed, listening to the tirade.

"My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a mess and the dishes are still in the sink.

I’m completely exhausted! I didn’t get enough sleep last night. Can't you see I'm still in my pajamas? I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!

Why did you bring him home without letting me know ahead of time, you stupid asshole!?"

“Because . . . he’s thinking about getting married."
(07-25-2018, 07:52 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:True Golf Buddies

A guy brings his best golf buddy home, unannounced, for dinner at 6:30, after enjoying a day of golf.

His wife screams her head off while his friend sits at the kitchen table, open mouthed, listening to the tirade.

"My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a mess and the dishes are still in the sink.

I’m completely exhausted! I didn’t get enough sleep last night. Can't you see I'm still in my pajamas? I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!

Why did you bring him home without letting me know ahead of time, you stupid asshole!?"

“Because . . . he’s thinking about getting married."

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
smallrofl   smallrofl   smallrofl
My wife is the same way, except, I Don't Golf,,,, Fishing Buddy, Yes!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]