Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Golf Shoes
Quote:Subject: Re - NEW GOLF SHOES

Quote:
Quote:Bert, at 85 years old, always wanted a pair of soft spike golf shoes that he saw Freddie Couples wearing, so seeing some on sale after his round of golf, he bought them.
 He was so delighted with his purchase he decided to wear them home to show the Mrs.
Walking proudly into the house, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"
Margaret, at age 83, looked him over and replied, "Nope."
Frustrated as all get out, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the new golf shoes. Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"
Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan response, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."
Furious, Bert yells out, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"
 "Nope. Not a clue," she replied.
 “IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW GOLF SHOES!”

Margaret replied, "You should have bought a new hat!"
Oh great... I read out your fine joke to my wife and when I'd finished, she did smile...
and then nodded in agreement of something that annoys and alludes me.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They do say as you get older things get harder, sad but its not true   tinyshocked
A Wide Brim hat,,,, But I have to Ask,,,, would a New Hat help hers to stand up and be Perky again?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]