Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raising Eyebrows In Canada.
Quote:Etobicoke shooting leaves 2 people dead, Toronto police say.

Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation, police release few details.

'Two people are dead after a shooting in Etobicoke early Sunday, police and paramedics say.
The two were pronounced dead at the scene on Lightwood Drive, near Kipling Avenue and Albion Drive,
according to Sandra McLeod, deputy commander for Toronto Paramedic Services.

Both people had suffered gunshot wounds, she said. Paramedics were called to the scene at 2:12 a.m.
The ages and sexes of the victims have not been released.

Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation. 
Toronto police have taped off the scene as officers investigate...'
SOURCE:

I'm sure Mr. Trudeau will have something to say about identifying the sexes of the victims.
But alas, 'The Big Pararde' may take his attention away.

Quote:Shocking video shows man totally unaware that a gun is being pointed at his head before it JAMS,
saving his life.

Horrifying video shows a man standing unaware as a gun is pointed at his head
Would-be shooter is foiled when his gun fails to discharge and he walks away
The gunman and his friend, also armed, are then seen chasing another man
A second victim, a 42-year-old man, is shot inside an apartment building
The shooters have not been identified and their motive is still unknown

'A man's narrow escape from a gunman, who went on to shoot someone else, has been caught in hair-raising footage.
Just after midnight, the unidentified man is seen standing on a Toronto street corner, dressed in a robe and head
covering and smoking a cigarette.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3995]

Unbeknownst to him, another man, dressed in white pants and a white hooded top, is approaching from behind,
holding a gun. Street camera footage shows the second man hold the gun up at the first man's head and pull the trigger.
Had the gun fired, he would have been dead. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3996][Image: attachment.php?aid=3997]

Luckily, the gun did not discharge. As the first man turned around, finally aware something was amiss, the second man
quickly hid the gun and calmly walked away with his friend, who also wore a hood to cover his face.

Less than 10 minutes later, a 42-year-old man was standing near the entrance of a store when the two men walked past.
Both men, who appear to be masked, pull their guns on the 42-year-old, who sprints away in fear. 

The two men are seen on camera chasing him towards an apartment building, the man in white determined to keep going
even as his friend appears to try and signal to him to stop.
The 42-year-old is seen dashing in to the lobby of an apartment building with the man in white just inches away from him.  

As the fleeing man runs inside, the man in white fires his gun, hitting the man.  
He was rushed to hospital and treated for a gunshot wound, but his shooters are still on the run. 
There does not appear to be a motive for the shooting, but police are investigating the identities of the gunmen.

A spokeswoman for Toronto Police told DailyMail.com the men had not been apprehended. 
Just days later, four men aged 18-22 were arrested on 92 charges after a petrifying car chase.
The men were seen wearing items that appear to have been used to disguise their identity, and had two loaded guns
with them...'
The Daily Mail:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Even though the Bible has been mistranslated, and many stories are just a different version of ancient truths, there is one thing I believe where it's stated that the day will come when Satan (or evil) will be unleashed upon the Earth. I think we've been living in those days for several years now, and it just keeps getting stronger.

What else can you call it when a stranger just walks up and shoots someone on the street for no reason?  You would never have heard of something like that happening when I was growing up. Heck, most people in my area didn't lock their doors at night and never thought anything about someone coming in on them.

How I long for those days. tinycrying 

It's a spiritual battle of good vs. evil now.