Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange objects caught on tape over London, UK 17-Jun-2018
So what do people think, me I think it was a flock of seagulls. I. have often seen things like this over the sea or a little inland when the birds fly and are hit by the evening/morning sun

Quote:
June 19, 2018 LUFOS EuropeLatest postsUFO videos 0

[Image: ufo-2.png]

This was filmed in the sky above London, UK on 17th June 2018.

Quote:Witness report: [i]Weird, looked like it could be drones/birds/bats…
Long Description of Sighting Report
1. Watching tv in the living room after dinner.
2. My neighbour shouting for me to come outside as they couldn’t really make out what they we seeing from thier angle of the backyard.
3. Drones with LEDs/ Birds/ Bats but the light eminating from them just couldn’t be explained as either.
4. Swarming, rising and falling almost like birds but not.
5. Wowed…
6. They seemed to merge into the background and disappear.

[/i]

Author (source: MUFON)

[Image: 26176-featured-60x60.png]
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2018/06/strange-objects-caught-on-tape-over-london-uk-17-jun-2018.html
OK, here is a link to your article: Source

That works so much better than Highlighting your http link.

What do I think?
Fake. The camera operator couldn't hold the camera steady for a really good look, but I don't believe those are birds, unless seagulls are covered in what looks like Tin-Foil.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It could be a group of floating Chinese lanterns released to celebrate one of the many
festivals around the UK and London. Also, the IRA bombed the Houses of Parliament
on 17th June 1074 and there are some who celebrate that too!

But, it could be something entirely out-of-this-world. We need better evidence.
minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
I've seen some really good videos showing group of lights in the sky that claim to by UFOs, and even heard some pretty good sources say there are UFO/alien ships that look like lights, not made of metal.

I've also seen some pretty bad videos saying a flock of birds are UFOs. So...  

Who knows?   tinysurprised

Here are some more objects captured on video.
You tell me what you think, I see widow glare and a Star and possibly the International Space Station.

I also see what I agree are UFO's.

Who has heard of the Insane idea that a underwater natural tunnel runs from the Pacific Ocean to Walker lake in Nevada?
This is just crazy for so many reasons, One reason would be the Fault Lines in California, they shift often enough to close Off or Drain a Tunnel, I would think.
The other reason would be, Walker laje is a good 4000 feet above Sea Level, how does the water keep from running down to the Ocean and draining?
Also, what good is a Lake for Hiding Submarines and UFO's if it is Only 70 Feet Deep!!??

After a little skulking around, I found this:
Printed in The Independent on Thursday 21 June 2018, -two days after the sighting.

Quote:1,500 LED pigeons take to the London skyline.

'More than 1,500 pigeons have been strapped with LED lights as they flock the London skyline as part of LIFT Festival.
As day turns to night, the pigeons will light up the sky in Thamesmead, southeast London.
This year, the performance pays respect to the messenger pigeons who played a vital role in the First World War.

More than 100,000 pigeons contributed to the British war effort, as they carried messages back and forth. 
The vast amount of birds will fly over a disused golf course, next to a sewage works.

Previously, “Fly by night” was premiered in Brooklyn’s Navy Yard in 2016.
The London International Festival of Theatre is currently hosting the display of outdoor performance artwork by Duke Riley.
The American artist has spent months training the birds using whistles, to take part in the performance.

The festival will take place in venues across London for the entire month, starting in May until the 22nd of June 2018...'
tinywondering
[quote pid='25253' dateline='1530608694']
After a little skulking around, I found this:
Printed in The Independent on Thursday 21 June 2018, -two days after the sighting.

Quote:1,500 LED pigeons take to the London skyline.

'More than 1,500 pigeons have been strapped with LED lights as they flock the London skyline as part of LIFT Festival.
As day turns to night, the pigeons will light up the sky in Thamesmead, southeast London.
This year, the performance pays respect to the messenger pigeons who played a vital role in the First World War.

More than 100,000 pigeons contributed to the British war effort, as they carried messages back and forth. 
The vast amount of birds will fly over a disused golf course, next to a sewage works.

Previously, “Fly by night” was premiered in Brooklyn’s Navy Yard in 2016.
The London International Festival of Theatre is currently hosting the display of outdoor performance artwork by Duke Riley.
The American artist has spent months training the birds using whistles, to take part in the performance.

The festival will take place in venues across London for the entire month, starting in May until the 22nd of June 2018...'
tinywondering
[/quote]
minusculebeercheers
(07-03-2018, 10:55 AM)Wallfire Wrote: minusculebeercheers

But I wish I was wrong!!
minusculethumbsup
(07-03-2018, 03:12 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 10:55 AM)Wallfire Wrote: minusculebeercheers

But I wish I was wrong!!
minusculethumbsup

Don't worry about it @BIAD.  There are plenty of REAL ones out there, whether you see them, or not.  Most stay cloaked unless they just want you to see them.

(07-03-2018, 05:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...There are plenty of REAL ones out there, whether you see them, or not.  Most stay cloaked unless they just want you to see them.

It's that last bit that bothers me! The white ball that sped over my house was only seen by me because
'something' made me look up.
(07-03-2018, 09:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 05:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...There are plenty of REAL ones out there, whether you see them, or not.  Most stay cloaked unless they just want you to see them.

It's that last bit that bothers me! The white ball that sped over my house was only seen by me because

Surely you have told this story here somewhere, but my memory is fading in my old age.  If so, please direct me to the thread. That sounds very interesting.  If not, please make one.   tinybiggrin

(07-03-2018, 09:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Interesting, minusculethinking 
Did it look anything like,,,,

(07-03-2018, 11:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ..Surely you have told this story here somewhere, but my memory is fading in my old age.
If so, please direct me to the thread. That sounds very interesting.  If not, please make one.   tinybiggrin

My second sighting -because my first were the three off-white objects I saw above Belen New Mexico, was
in my garden one weekday morning. It was sunny and no clouds in the sky. I pulled out a recliner from BIAD's
shed and was laid down reading a book.

Here in the UK, an early-summer's morning still holds some cold of the night and making use of vacation time
from my job that required me to work from 4.30am, I was wanting to grab some rays and get a chunk of peace
and quiet.
My wife was at work, my son was at university and so I was alone.

I read and shuffled for better positioning, shuffled and read. I was laying with my head facing east and the gable
-end of my house was behind me. There's a high raspberry bush in front of me that covers some fencing that
perimeters my home.

With the morning sun tracking from the east, the shadow of this bush became a problem and with the waning
chill of the morning, I reluctantly decided to move the recliner further towards the gable-end of my house in favour
of the warmth of the sun.

Leaving my open book face down, I stood up, dragged the recliner from the cool shadow and laid back down.
Laying down with my back to the sky, I picked my book up and continued to read.
A minute or two later, I thought 'look up' and turning over, did as the idea suggested.

Racing towards the east and appearing from behind the gable-end, a off-white sphere caught my eye. Within
two seconds -and with my scrambling to stand up, the object had cleared my view of the sky and disappeared
behind a line of trees. I would guess that it's height was about a quarter of mile high.

That's my account.
minusculethumbsup

If I hadn't had that thought, I wouldn't have looked up.
Thanks @BIAD.  

They do send telepathic messages to us. It's happened to me countless times. I've even asked them to give me a sign they were an alien craft and immediately they would flash at me, or do a zig-zag maneuver, where previously they could have been mistaken as a bright star or satellite.  They even played a prank on me one night going to work, but I won't go into that; I've told it here before.