Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Lie !
No matter what part of the world you live in there is propaganda and lies spread to advance an agenda. So we Americans should not take this personal ..
Oh indeed my friend, it's everywhere!

I was going to post this on 'The Blue Pill' thread, but I feel it has the same relevance that you're pointing to.
A minute's silence was being held in a part of London for an atrocity from last year.

As the UK Government get on their knees to suck the big-one of what seems the daily vote-grabbing outrage
of different ideologies, the maintstream media use the anniversary to alter history and promote a narrative.

I do understand the need for such communal adherence and that peace is what everyone in a civilised society
wishes. Radical violent thought has no place in our world and controlling such a volatile set of circumstances
needs one to stretch out the olive branch by using the conduits available.

But facts are facts.

A racist in a van drove a rented van into a crowd of worshippers dealing with a fellow muslim who was suffering
with 'shortness of breath'. It was reported they had just left a prayer meeting at Muslim Welfare House and Makram
Ali, who lived in north London and was born in Bangladesh, fell ill.

Darren Osborne - born in Singapore and raised in the UK, rented a Luton van from a town near to his hometown and
drove 150 miles to London. On 19th June of last year, Osborne steered the vehicle towards some people surrounding
Mr. Ali in Seven Sisters Road, killing him lying on the pavement and injuring others.

And that's the facts.
A year on and the conduits I mentioned earlier come into play. No neutral reporting and no reminders of the mood back
then, a mood -may I add, that benefitted the mainstream media when it suited their ratings-grabbing needs.

Finsbury Park Mosque had a history that was tainted when Abu Hamza al-Masri, a radical preacher, became its imam
in 1997. In 2003, the mosque was closed by its trustees following an anti-terrorist police raid, and re-opened in 2005 under
new leadership.

In one year -and with the use of wording, the attack changed from Muslim Welfare House and now the BBC use 'Finsbury'
in their title. It's not coincidental, it's to placate. The details of Mr. Ali's situation at the time are glossed over to favour
a simplistic attack on some peaceful worshippers. Osborne killed him and that's-that.

So to pull today's party-line, the MSM alter the initial circumstances surrounding the death of the already-ailing
victim, the actual change of location of the incident and the dissolving of past dubious reports that's believed to have
Osborne's manic drive to the country's capital.
Today's narrative assists on another type of truth and a political message to appeal for a general social calm

Not unlike what Amaterasu Solar was hinting at. Control without consent.

Quote:Finsbury Park attack: Minute's silence held to mark anniversary.

'A minute's silence has been held to mark the first anniversary of the Finsbury Park terrorist attack.
One man - Makram Ali - died, and nine others were injured when a van was driven into a crowd of people near
a north London mosque on 19 June 2017.

The prime minister said it was "an attack on all of us" and the community's bravery "sent a message that terrorism
will never succeed". The silence was held outside Islington Town Hall at 09:30 BST...'

The text under the link to this article on the BBC websites states:
'..."We will not let terrorists divide us" says Theresa May. One year from the attack'...'
But maybe I'm just being too pernickety!

Quote:'...On Monday evening, the phrase #LondonUnited was projected on to the Muslim Welfare House and is remaining to
mark a year since the attack. "Last year's cowardly attack which targeted innocent worshippers leaving Finsbury Park
Mosque was an attack on all of us", Theresa May said.

"As with all acts of terrorism, the intention was to divide us. But we will not let this happen.
"And as we remember the victims of this attack, and Makram Ali who tragically lost his life, we should take strength that it
is London's diversity and multitude of communities that makes it one of the world's great cities."

Darren Osborne, 48, was jailed for 43 years for murdering 51-year-old Mr Ali after deliberately ploughing into the crowd
on Seven Sisters Road during Ramadan. In a speech following the silence, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn praised the
response of the community following the attack saying "those who seek to divide us by racism... cannot achieve anything".
"We will be untied forever, they will never divide us," he said...'

I'll take it that the last comment is a BBC type-error and it meant to say 'united'!

Quote:'...Muslim leaders, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan and other politicians also gave speeches at the event in Islington.
Mr Ali's daughter, Ruzina Akhtar, said: "Our father, like the victims of most terrorism, was entirely innocent which makes
his death in this violent way all the more hurtful.
"He was such a peaceful and simple man, he had no bad thoughts for anyone."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3960]
The phrase #LondonUnited was projected on to the Muslim Welfare House overnight.

Councillor Richard Watts, leader of Islington Council, said: "One year ago, a terrorist attack took the life of Makram Ali,
injured many others, and changed the lives of all those affected.
"This was a hate-filled, targeted attack, designed to incite fear, but instead of driving us apart it has brought us closer together.
"I have been deeply moved to see our community stand stronger than ever to reject that message of hate and fear."

On Saturday, the Islington Faiths Forum will host a "Great Get Together" in the courtyard of Muslim Welfare House with the
aim of "bringing the community together in peace and mutual understanding".
"The way the local community in Finsbury Park... came together and remains so strong together is inspirational", Met Police
Commissioner Cressida Dick said. "Our strength is our unity."...'
The BBC:

The word 'attack' is well-used. It draws a line that says anything...from either side of the Islamic subject, is now
deemed an incursion, an aggressive act with intent. One may suggest a pat on the back and a slight squeeze of
the shoulder.
tinywondering

(Notice the illumination of the Muslim Welfare House was there 'overnight'! Who paid for and installed that?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Dont know if this is the right place for it so please move it if in the wrong place.

So the police say its not terror related, no need to worry and its an isolated event.( note before the police were silenced they reported that in the no go areas muslims were walking around openly carrying automatic guns) For people who do not know Malmö has one of the biggest "no go"  muslim areas in Sweden. It shows how frightened the Swedish government is to be forcing the police to tell such lies.

Quote:Malmö shooting: Three dead in Swedish drive-by gun attack
Attacker still on the run after civilians gunned down as they leave internet café in centre of city 

Click to follow
The Independent Online

[Image: rsz-gettyimages-978151344.jpg?w968h681]
Policemen search the scene after a shooting in the Swedish city of Malmo ( JOHAN NILSSON/AFP/Getty Images )

Three people have been killed and three others wounded after a shooting in the Swedish city of Malmö
Police were called at 8pm on 18 June after several people were gunned down as they left an internet café in the centre of the city. 
Approximately 15 shots were fired by an automatic weapon before the attacker fled in a vehicle. 

It is not yet clear if the attack took place from within the car or from a fixed position. 
A number of people were taken to hospital and an 18-year-old and 29-year-old died overnight, while a third person died this morning. 

There were no indications the incident was related to terrorism and police have made no arrests. 
They are however looking for a dark vehicle believed to be involved in the crime and have appealed for any information that people may have, Maya Forstenius, a police spokesperson said. 
"We are treating this as an isolated event that is confined to these injured persons," she added.
The identities of the victims have not yet been revealed, nor details about the shooter.

[img=560x0]https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/06/18/10/japan-earthquake.jpg?width=900&height=340&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70&crop=16:9,offset-y0.5[/img]
Feuds between criminal gangs fighting over territory have become more common in major Swedish cities in recent years.
Previous attacks have been attributed to fighting over drug trafficking and prostitution
(06-19-2018, 11:57 AM)727Sky Wrote: No matter what part of the world you live in there is propaganda and lies spread to advance an agenda. So we Americans should not take this personal ..

Being Self-Sovereign, I am not an "American..."  LOL!  I do ponder the controlled media telling Us the truth on that.  The whole play on the LITERAL world STAGE is a lie...  And all the talking heads are a part of it.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

They Lie.

Oh indeed. And it's believable to some who want to balm their hatred for someone they've never met
or will have a direct effect on their lives. That's why such candy-forests like MSM exist, for conditioning
purposes.
They lie because you want it.

Reuters:

Quote:Father says little Honduran girl on Time cover was not taken from mother.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3990]

'TEGUCIGALPA (Reuters) - The Honduran toddler pictured sobbing in a pink jacket before U.S. President
Donald Trump on an upcoming cover of Time magazine was not separated from her mother at the U.S. border,
according to a man who says he is the girl’s father. 

The powerful original photograph, taken at the scene of a border detention by Getty Images photographer John Moore,
became one of the iconic images in the flurry of media coverage about the separation of families by the Trump administration.

Dozens of newspapers and magazines around the globe published the picture, swelling the tide of outrage that pushed Trump
to back down Wednesday and say families would no longer be separated.

“My daughter has become a symbol of the ... separation of children at the U.S. border. She may have even touched President
Trump’s heart,” Denis Valera told Reuters in a telephone interview.
Valera said the little girl and her mother, Sandra Sanchez, have been detained together in the Texas border town of McAllen,
where Sanchez has applied for asylum, and they were not separated after being detained near the border.

Honduran deputy foreign minister Nelly Jerez confirmed Valera’s version of events.

Varela said he was awestruck and pained when he first saw the photo of his crying daughter on TV.
“Seeing what was happening to her in that moment breaks anyone’s heart,” he said.

The photo was used on a Facebook fundraiser that drew more than $17 million dollars in donations from close to half a
million people for the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES), a Texas-based
nonprofit that provides legal defense services to immigrants and refugees.

The Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” immigration policy had led to the separation of 2,342 children from their parents
at the U.S.-Mexico border between May 5 and June 9.

Video footage of separated children sitting in cages, an audiotape of wailing children and Moore’s photo had sparked
worldwide anger over Trump’s immigration policies.

Sanchez and her daughter had left Puerto Cortes, a major Honduran port north of the capital city, Tegucigalpa, without telling
Valera or the couple’s three other children, he said.

He said he imagined that Sanchez left with the little girl for the United States, where she has family, in search of better economic
opportunities.

“If they are deported, that is OK as long as they do not leave the child without her mother,” Valera said.
“I am waiting to see what happens with them.”...'

Think of the time before the internet, TPTB had almost 100% control over all the information we got.
[Image: Time_Magazine_Corrects_Cover_Story-5fabd...5794f54344]

Quote:Time Magazine issued a correction to their most recent cover story on Friday, revealing that Yanela Hernandez, who became world famous over a tearful image of her being separated from her family, was, in fact never separated at all.
“The original version of this story misstated what happened to the girl in the photo after she taken from the scene,” read the correction at the bottom of their cover story.

“The girl was not carried away screaming by U.S. Border Patrol agents; her mother picked her up and the two were taken away together.”
While there is no doubt the family separation policy at the border did take place, the revelation that Hernandez herself was not separated is a high-profile mistake for the iconic magazine.
[/url]
The magazine did, however, stand by the broader thrust of the piece.
“The June 12 photograph of the 2-year-old Honduran girl became the most visible symbol of the ongoing immigration debate in America for a reason,” said the magazine’s editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal. “Under the policy enforced by the administration, prior to its reversal this week, those who crossed the border illegally were criminally prosecuted, which in turn resulted in the separation of children and parents. Our cover and our reporting capture the stakes of this moment.”

Of course, this article was way down on the list of articles on my Yahoo home page.   tinysure 

Read more here: [url=https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/time-magazine-corrects-cover-story-crying-migrant-girl-175703772.html]Source
The simple questions to all this are:
If you were a decent parent and you're unwilling to approach a Port Of Entry and ask for asylum,
but instead attempt to sneak across the border risking your children being separated from you...
would you do it?

Does the possibility of losing your children to an alleged confused system of another country and
accept imprisonment for a crime, outweigh your desire for an assumed better life?

What is the value of your own flesh and blood?
(06-23-2018, 10:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: The simple questions to all this are:
If you were a decent parent and you're unwilling to approach a Port Of Entry and ask for asylum,
but instead attempt to sneak across the border risking your children being separated from you...
would you do it?

Does the possibility of losing your children to an alleged confused system of another country and
accept imprisonment for a crime, outweigh your desire for an assumed better life?

No, Decent Loving Parent would ever take the chance of losing custody of their children.

The proper way for entry into America is easy, the hard part is where YOU have to obtain a Passport from Your Own Country prior to applying for an entry visa for the United States. 

The average cost for a 30 Visa is Sixty Dollars USD.
Now, if you have the right to apply for a Green Card, then that is easy, all three forms can be filled out online and emailed using a C/Card or Bank Account Card.
The Cost? $720. today and that will include the Biometric exam which is nothing more to assure you have all your shots and to take your picture and fingerprints.

Yes, the paper work in very easy and has questions in the language you use, Plus there is a 1-500 number you can call and get an intrupiture to help you.

How Hard Is That?
Your first G/Card is good for three years.
Then you can get a Ten year G/C and then you can take the test for Citizenship and Vote Legally!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2018, 10:47 PM)guohua Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 10:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: The simple questions to all this are:
would you do it?

No, Decent Loving Parent would ever take the chance of losing custody of their children.

The proper way for entry into America is easy, the hard part is where YOU have to obtain a Passport from Your Own Country prior to applying for an entry visa for the United States. 

The average cost for a 30 Visa is Sixty Dollars USD.
Now, if you have the right to apply for a Green Card, then that is easy, all three forms can be filled out online and emailed using a C/Card or Bank Account Card.
The Cost? $720. today and that will include the Biometric exam which is nothing more to assure you have all your shots and to take your picture and fingerprints.

Yes, the paper work in very easy and has questions in the language you use, Plus there is a 1-500 number you can call and get an intrupiture to help you.

How Hard Is That?
Your first G/Card is good for three years.
Then you can get a Ten year G/C and then you can take the test for Citizenship and Vote Legally!

I think this too is fake news.  They don't even have a pic of a child actually removed, and I hear the "cages" were used by reporters and such to put Their OWN children in for a photo op.  It's all to rile Us.
♥♥♥

(06-24-2018, 08:22 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...I think this too is fake news.  They don't even have a pic of a child actually removed, and I hear the "cages" were
used by reporters and such to put Their OWN children in for a photo op.  It's all to rile Us.

I must admit, it does seem we've been running off a poor script for some time!

When looking into articles in the major UK outlets, I usually find that the true kernel of the story from
a backwoods newspaper has little in common to what the main MSM produce. It seems that they hang
their own narrative onto a small story, rearrange occurrences to suit what they want to project and toss
a couple of total falsehoods in for good measure.

They call it 'reporting' these days!
(06-24-2018, 08:53 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 08:22 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...I think this too is fake news.  They don't even have a pic of a child actually removed, and I hear the "cages" were
used by reporters and such to put Their OWN children in for a photo op.  It's all to rile Us.

I must admit, it does seem we've been running off a poor script for some time!

When looking into articles in the major UK outlets, I usually find that the true kernel of the story from
a backwoods newspaper has little in common to what the main MSM produce. It seems that they hang
their own narrative onto a small story, rearrange occurrences to suit what they want to project and toss
a couple of total falsehoods in for good measure.

They call it 'reporting' these days!

I contend that, at least here in the US, the "news" is created out of whole cloth, with actors and scripts.  The evidence suggests this is so, and in real events They cannot control the narrative towards agendas, there will be real investigations, real lawsuits, and People saying unexpected things.  To be sure every single one of the "school shootings" here are phony fake shows.  NONE of them were real, organic events.

Just as an example, a friend of Mine lived down the block from a place where a hired hand, who lived in a trailer on the property, took someOne hostage.  The police were all over the place, and My friend got some footage that only showed Them.    After a couple of hours, the guy let the hostage go and then used the propane tank to blow Himself up.

My friend was CERTAIN His little town would be on the national news!

And yet....  The incident didn't even make the LOCAL news!  No REAL stuff is reported on.  Only the manufactured plays sold to Us as "reality" are offered.  And they all have agendas attached.
♥♥♥

(06-30-2018, 03:54 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...Just as an example, a friend of Mine lived down the block from a place where a hired hand,
who lived in a trailer on the property, took someOne hostage.  The police were all over the
place, and My friend got some footage that only showed Them. 
After a couple of hours, the guy let the hostage go and then used the propane tank to blow
Himself up.
My friend was CERTAIN His little town would be on the national news!

And yet....  The incident didn't even make the LOCAL news!  No REAL stuff is reported on.
Only the manufactured plays sold to Us as "reality" are offered.  And they all have agendas
attached....

I've mentioned these examples before, when I was working for a local newspaper.
My job was imagery manipulation due to digital colour being far-different from real ink-use.

I understand how a photograph can purvey much more than several paragraphs of bullsh*t and
how sometimes, for decency reasons, particular parts of a photograph can be taken out.
But that doesn't mean I agree with it.

A Policeman and a Journalist would arrive at my desk in the evening with a suicide-note from somebody
who'd I'd assumed, recently took their own life. The Journalist would ask for a 'rag-out' part of the note
that would infer the dead person's reasons for the tragic action.

After scanning the whole note, I would raggedly cut around the desired section of the text, emphasise the
edges, put a faint shadowing behind the image to imply the image was a torn piece of paper and then save
the finished item to the Newsdesk.

The Police Officer then would take the real suicide note away and ask me to delete the copy.
Which he believed I did.

But the story placed in the article with the image -and the full reading of the suicide note were entirely
different. The chosen section always held a duel view, a written reason for the person's depression was
omitted or worded to infer something else.

(My memory of the exact percentages is vague on this one!)
The Head of Graphic Design requested the output of a poster (it involves machinery placing layers of blue,
reed, yellow and black laminate onto large white card). The poster announced that 30-odd% of our paper's
readers were satisfied with it's content.

One would assume a survey was undertaken and that's how the number acquired.
Calling up the design up on my monitor, the Manager asked me if I felt the number was too low. I shrugged
my disinterest and answered it was sort of was.

He agreed and asked me to change it to around 47%!

Just like that, our approving readership had increased and a falsehood would become reality to anyone passing
a newsstand the next day.
It's based on the simple premise that newspapers don't lie because they've told us they don't.

Tony Blair -the UK's Prime Minister at the time, was visiting our newspaper offices and the account published
in the paper the next day, was that he also discussed some problems with a local Union Leader.

The large photograph on the front page showed the two men in the same room and looking like they were posing
for pictures before getting down to the matters in-hand. The article explained all this but left out one vital part.
The two men were in the same room, just not at the same time!

The Union Leader wasn't cut out and pasted into the image with the Prime Minister, a whole half of the room was
because the magnolia-painted walls were all the same. A pragmatic view from someone who looked for short-cuts
in their job.

If one worked in the building, you wouldn't know, if you worked in the actual office, you might notice that a book-filled
cabinet had been moved. That brings it down to the employee changing the image, the Journalist requesting the
image, the Editor 'suggesting' the alteration and whoever the falsehood really benefitted.

The realities of behind what occurs are important.
The image is just done without any moral concerns by the employee creating the falsehood. He/she doesn't give a
crap as long as their money keeps coming and the bills get paid.

The Journalist doesn't care because it 'excites' the article and they're aware that today's front-page will be tomorrow's
fish-and-chip wrapper or lining the bottom of a bird cage. The Sub and Editors have columns to fill and as long as the
text isn't libel and the photograph doesn't show genitals, it should be good-to-go.

It comes down to knowing the difference and the media assuming that the reader/viewer doesn't have access to a
different perspective. They won't write about  the realities in politics and governance because it's cutting off valuable
material to write about!
The deception is so easily done without any thought of where it will all eventually lead.

Who cares if Blair met the Union-guy...? But somewhere along the logistics of getting a Prime Minister to step into that
particular room and having the union delegate visit that office before Blair, an accepted narrative was formed.

The Jounalist gets nothing out of it. A 'celeb' story of an important political dignitary... that's the article right there.
The reader -if a member of that union, thinks his guy is doing his job and making an impact on those who lead the country.
The reader -not a member, browses the story and then turns the page to see if they recognise any of the names in
the Death Announcements or who's in court today.

But who thought of the idea that the public should think the Prime Minister met with a Union Leader?
Who instructed a small-town Editor to tell a Journalist to ask for two photographs to be merged into one?
The 'why' was no doubt, mixed in with the public relations bullsh*t, it's the 'how' that facinates me.

In a small newspaper and with a dwindling audience (they laid me off after 26 years!)... who thinks on that level and ponders
every variable?

Sorry for my ramblings!
Just keeping it light, although the reality is certainly not something to laugh at.

Here's a classic misrepresentation from the mainstream media in it's lighter areas of deception.
I have no interest of the moral value in the article's suggestive comments, it's the unrelated imagery and outrageous
'Carry-On'-style use of quotation marks in the content that I find disingenuous.

The Daily Star alleges this is a coordinated orgy with music and refreshments during the off-periods of unfettered
sex with strangers. The article implies the 'shag-a-rama' is covert and yet, the function advertises musical bands
that will need paying, stalls that sell refreshments that will need payment and of course, it's secret location has now
been announced by a national news-outlet!

What's wrong, no Nessie pics?!

Quote:Europe's biggest sex festival Swingfields' top-secret UK location REVEALED.

THE top-secret location for the biggest swingers party in Europe has been revealed.

'Swingfields –which promises revellers the chance to let loose –has relocated to a new home for a
three-day sex-fest. And despite promising festival-goers privacy, it’s road signs that have given the
location away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4034]

The event was previously held at Flaxley, near Westbury-on-Severn, Gloucestershire, in 2015 and 2016.
And this year it is being held down the road in Malvern, with free suncream on offer for all swingers.
Hand-written “SF this way” signs have cropped up on the roadside in the past couple of days...'

So this strange event has relocated from one place to another.
The venues were at Flaxley in 2015 and 2016, this year the 'sex-fest' (SF) or better known as 'Swingfields'
(also SF) is being held elsewhere. Basically, a warm-weather musical festival has been dormant for two years
and this paper purports it has a history of sexual emprises.

Quote:'...The event is taking place in a field directly opposite the Three Counties Showground, with tents and huge
marquees already erected for the start of the festival today. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4035]

The 700 randy revellers expected to attend were not told where the raunchy festival was being held until 48
hours before the start...'

Well, it'll be interesting for the visitors of the Three Counties Showground, this year! Instead of seeing proud cattle
being led around a paddock by their owners, perusing jars of Gloucestershire honey sitting primly on cheesecloth
-covered shelves in a marquee or wafting steam away from rumbling traction engines, the crowd can look across the
road and see hundreds of young and old people going at-it like rabbits.

If the Daily Star is being authentic, rabbits and country folk...? Okaaaay.

Quote:'...The fist night will be a themed night with “special plans” and “Swingfields magic” on the cards, according to the
festival website. 
The festival's website says: "This three day event will be working alongside ALL lifestyle groups,
including LGBT communities, 
to ensure we deliver a fun and entertaining event for all, and already we have plans
to entertain all groups who will be working 
to deliver the BEST EVER Swingfields weekend...'

A freakin' 'FIST' night...?!! What the hell?! And it's themed -to boot!!
Seriously -and forgive for using the word 'seriously' regarding this article, that's a typing-error that must be deliberate.
I will not muse on the days of people employed to check on spelling mistakes and phrasing, we're all computered-up now,
except for those balls-deep in a fast-pitch tent, of course.

No mention of queues of men politely waiting to have sexual intercourse with someone straddled over a car bonnet
or giggling love-making in a nearby cornfield. A cereal crop I'm sure the owner might use now we're leaving the
European Union.

And yet, this image below.
Quote:'...Once you arrive, you will be guided to the camping or campervan areas where the marshalling team will ensure
you get located 
and unpacked. "Once your accommodation is sorted then have a wander around our extensive site
to check out all that will be on 
offer at the 'info tent' where our staff will provide the very latest news on whats on.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4036]

"Check out the new range of catering and drinks options and our new indoor cafe.
"There will be a full entertainment programme to include ‘old favourites’ from previous years that have been demanded
to return 
by guests as well as a vibrant and eclectic mix of live music, experienced DJ’s and comedy.
"If the live entertainment is too much for you then relax in our new 'chill' zone (although it's heated!) with relaxing
background music, 
and chat to friends."...'

Is this a 'Q'-like coded set of information?! I see nothing that proclaims the annual festival was created to venting one's
lust with a stranger against a rickety fence. There's no evidence that Swingfields organisers are all about organs although
'swingers' are supposedly mentioned in their rhetoric.

Quote:'...The website also offers a fully downloadable glossary of terms for swingers including "hot wife", "full swap" and
"soft swap"...'

For those who don't know what they are?!

Quote:'...A three-day couples ticket costs £195, a single gentleman's ticket £170, and a three-day ladies ticket £115.
Last year, the festival was cancelled due to multiple noise complaints.

A similar festival in Kent known as Flamefest saw one of the attendees die...'
The Daily Star:

So can we surmise all these images in summer weather are stock photos because this particular festival has been
cancelled for two years, The Star does state that. It may have been informative of this newspaper to relate who
complained about the noise.
Surely not the wood whittlers and those showing off their prized marrows, across the road?

Can we also assume that the 'Flamefest' of Kent hides it's real reasons for existing...?
One of Flamefest's exhibitions is called 'Let Your Dragon Staff Spin You' and staying with the Daily Star's risque
double entendres, are we to believe Swingfields offers the opportunity to have LGBT groups revolving above the
event whilst hanging from private areas of their anatomy?!
Quite a novel idea for a trending Ferris Wheel.

But don't mention the drugs.
tinysure

From above by BIAD: 

Quote:Well, it'll be interesting for the visitors of the Three Counties Showground, this year! Instead of seeing proud cattle
being led around a paddock by their owners, perusing jars of Gloucestershire honey sitting primly on cheesecloth
-covered shelves in a marquee or wafting steam away from rumbling traction engines, the crowd can look across the

Can you imagine a non-suspecting tourist walking up on something like that? 
I laugh when I imagine some faces of surprise. tinywhat

I wonder if Miley Cyrus will be there; sounds like her kind of place. tinysure
(06-30-2018, 01:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just keeping it light, although the reality is certainly not something to laugh at.

Here's a classic misrepresentation from the mainstream media in it's lighter areas of deception.
I have no interest of the moral value in the article's suggestive comments, it's the unrelated imagery and outrageous
'Carry-On'-style use of quotation marks in the content that I find disingenuous.

The Daily Star alleges this is a coordinated orgy with music and refreshments during the off-periods of unfettered
sex with strangers. The article implies the 'shag-a-rama' is covert and yet, the function advertises musical bands
that will need paying, stalls that sell refreshments that will need payment and of course, it's secret location has now
been announced by a national news-outlet!

What's wrong, no Nessie pics?!

Quote:Europe's biggest sex festival Swingfields' top-secret UK location REVEALED.

THE top-secret location for the biggest swingers party in Europe has been revealed.

'Swingfields –which promises revellers the chance to let loose –has relocated to a new home for a
three-day sex-fest. And despite promising festival-goers privacy, it’s road signs that have given the
location away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4034]

The event was previously held at Flaxley, near Westbury-on-Severn, Gloucestershire, in 2015 and 2016.
And this year it is being held down the road in Malvern, with free suncream on offer for all swingers.
Hand-written “SF this way” signs have cropped up on the roadside in the past couple of days...'

So this strange event has relocated from one place to another.
The venues were at Flaxley in 2015 and 2016, this year the 'sex-fest' (SF) or better known as 'Swingfields'
(also SF) is being held elsewhere. Basically, a warm-weather musical festival has been dormant for two years
and this paper purports it has a history of sexual emprises.

Quote:'...The event is taking place in a field directly opposite the Three Counties Showground, with tents and huge
marquees already erected for the start of the festival today. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4035]

The 700 randy revellers expected to attend were not told where the raunchy festival was being held until 48
hours before the start...'

Well, it'll be interesting for the visitors of the Three Counties Showground, this year! Instead of seeing proud cattle

If the Daily Star is being authentic, rabbits and country folk...? Okaaaay.

Quote:'...The fist night will be a themed night with “special plans” and “Swingfields magic” on the cards, according to the
festival website. 
The festival's website says: "This three day event will be working alongside ALL lifestyle groups,
including LGBT communities, 
to ensure we deliver a fun and entertaining event for all, and already we have plans
to entertain all groups who will be working 
to deliver the BEST EVER Swingfields weekend...'

A freakin' 'FIST' night...?!! What the hell?! And it's themed -to boot!!
Seriously -and forgive for using the word 'seriously' regarding this article, that's a typing-error that must be deliberate.
I will not muse on the days of people employed to check on spelling mistakes and phrasing, we're all computered-up now,
except for those balls-deep in a fast-pitch tent, of course.

No mention of queues of men politely waiting to have sexual intercourse with someone straddled over a car bonnet
or giggling love-making in a nearby cornfield. A cereal crop I'm sure the owner might use now we're leaving the
European Union.

And yet, this image below.
Quote:'...Once you arrive, you will be guided to the camping or campervan areas where the marshalling team will ensure
you get located 
and unpacked. "Once your accommodation is sorted then have a wander around our extensive site
to check out all that will be on 
offer at the 'info tent' where our staff will provide the very latest news on whats on.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4036]

"Check out the new range of catering and drinks options and our new indoor cafe.
"There will be a full entertainment programme to include ‘old favourites’ from previous years that have been demanded
to return 
by guests as well as a vibrant and eclectic mix of live music, experienced DJ’s and comedy.
"If the live entertainment is too much for you then relax in our new 'chill' zone (although it's heated!) with relaxing
background music, 
and chat to friends."...'

Is this a 'Q'-like coded set of information?! I see nothing that proclaims the annual festival was created to venting one's
lust with a stranger against a rickety fence. There's no evidence that Swingfields organisers are all about organs although
'swingers' are supposedly mentioned in their rhetoric.

Quote:'...The website also offers a fully downloadable glossary of terms for swingers including "hot wife", "full swap" and
"soft swap"...'

For those who don't know what they are?!

Quote:'...A three-day couples ticket costs £195, a single gentleman's ticket £170, and a three-day ladies ticket £115.
Last year, the festival was cancelled due to multiple noise complaints.

A similar festival in Kent known as Flamefest saw one of the attendees die...'
The Daily Star:

So can we surmise all these images in summer weather are stock photos because this particular festival has been
cancelled for two years, The Star does state that. It may have been informative of this newspaper to relate who
complained about the noise.
Surely not the wood whittlers and those showing off their prized marrows, across the road?

Can we also assume that the 'Flamefest' of Kent hides it's real reasons for existing...?
One of Flamefest's exhibitions is called 'Let Your Dragon Staff Spin You' and staying with the Daily Star's risque
double entendres, are we to believe Swingfields offers the opportunity to have LGBT groups revolving above the
event whilst hanging from private areas of their anatomy?!
Quite a novel idea for a trending Ferris Wheel.

But don't mention the drugs.
tinysure

Whenever I see an article with quotes (usually single quotes), I run the gematria.  "SF this way" is 130 (13) in ordinal, 113 in reverse ordinal.  Both these numbers are significant, being the numbers seen on many fake news stories in the mainstream.  They are called the "hoax code."  Both "Swingfields" and "special plans" are 127, the 31st prime number in ordinal.  "Swingfields magic" has a number of numbers that are significant to the psychopaths in control...  The rest do to, with a number of 88's, which is connected with astrotheology, being the annual/monthly behaviors of the sun/moon in the skies - the anelema (sp?) - with each describing an 8 pathway in the skies. 

I like Your...Ferris Wheel imagery...  LOL!
♥♥♥

(06-30-2018, 07:42 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...Whenever I see an article with quotes (usually single quotes), I run the gematria.

....They are called the "hoax code." 

I've never heard of the gematria... I had to look it up!
But I agree that the offered story is spurious -at best!
(06-30-2018, 08:19 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 07:42 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...Whenever I see an article with quotes (usually single quotes), I run the gematria.

....They are called the "hoax code." 

I've never heard of the gematria... I had to look it up!
But I agree that the offered story is spurious -at best!

There are a number of channels that do gematria breakdowns.  This is a one I highly recommend: 

♥♥♥

(07-01-2018, 12:51 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...There are a number of channels that do gematria breakdowns...

Thanks and I'll take a look at it.

The media reports of this one are curious due to their errors in past locations and the forced
narrative that the festival is a sexual free-for-all. Yet, most of the event is about music and
New-Age workshops.

It seems there's more ratings when sex is mentioned!
Also, the number '3' is pushed for some reason.
'...Organisers even boasted "three is the magic number" and limited the amount of
single men attending to ensure "everybody has a great weekend".'...'

From my research -and may I quickly add, my interests only lie in the dubious manner reporting
is done these days!, the over-all view from outraged villagers and those who went to the festival
is that there is a 'Swingers' marquee where those who enjoy that style of life, congregate to talk
and possibly arrange private meetings not involving the Swingfield's festival.

It's not the Roman-orgy that the media portrays and the images are not reflected of the festival.
Maybe Donald is near the mark...! But I just wish I had some images to prove it.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4040][Image: attachment.php?aid=4041]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4042][Image: attachment.php?aid=4043]

Its strange how humans have the need to think they have the key to the "secret knowledge". Numerology, tarot cards, glass balls to see the truth in, tea leaves, the list just goes on and on.
Its also strange that the "secret knowledge" always seems to be about bad and sad things, never about nice and joy filled future.
Perhaps its just the way humans are, evil is more interesting and fascinating than fun and good things, and the need to be the holder of the secret knowledge, and the high priest leading people to the truth.
I believe this is the very thing that is used to feed false news to the masses, to pull the attention away from the truth.
People who have read 1984 will understand how this works.