Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found Dead
FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found Dead FBI Special Agent David Raynor murdered with his own gun By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 18th June 2018 @ 2.45pm

FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.

The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun.
Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports.

Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury. He was widely expected to testify that Hillary Clinton acted illegally to protect Obama administration crimes while covering up the Fast and Furious scandal. special agent david raynor and his wife were both found dead © Facebook Special Agent David Raynor and his wife were both found dead Raynor’s wife, Donna Fisher, was also found dead at the scene.
An autopsy will be completed to determine the exact cause of death, according to police.

According to the Baltimore Sun: Authorities, who are offering a $215,000 reward for tips in Suiter’s killing, have struggled to understand what happened. The detective was shot with his own gun, which was found at the scene.
Two other shots were fired from the gun, and Davis said there were signs of a brief struggle.

Special Agent Raynor’s suspicious death is the latest in a sequence of disturbing deaths in Baltimore connected to the Clinton/Obama cover-up of Operation Fast and Furious.

When President Trump took power, the US Justice Department opened another investigation into Operation Fast and Furious as it pertained to the Baltimore Police Department and impaneled a US Federal Grand Jury. special agent david raynor was due to testify against hillary clinton © Facebook Special Agent David Raynor was due to testify against Hillary Clinton One of the main witnesses was Detective Sean Suiter, an 18-year veteran of the FBI.

However, Detective Suiter was gunned down in November, in eerily similar circumstances to Special Agent Raynor, also one day before he could testify. the couple was found murdered outside their home.

The couple was found murdered outside their home Special Agent Raynor was leading US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s investigation into the murder of Detective Sean Suiter, who he believed was silenced before he could testify that the Obama administration was criminally complicit in allowing guns to flow into the hands of criminals on the Mexican border.

The  couple was killed using special agent david raynor's own gun.
These guns were involved in the murder of a US Federal Officer, among others, and is seen by investigators as the “Achilles heel of the Obama regime,” because the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry is one of but a very few Obama administration crimes that have no statute of limitations as it involved the killing of a US Federal Officer.

Leaked Wikileaks emails also prove Hillary Clinton was fully knowledgeable about the crime—thus making her liable to criminal charges.
Police closed off the area around the couple s home where their bodies were found.

Last's week's bombshell Inspector General's reports have exposed yet more Hillary Clinton and Obama Administration crimes.
The report, that was released last Thursday, revealed that the FBI had discovered evidence that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation had committed "sexual crimes against children."

The report also shows that Obama lied to cover-up parts of these investigations that exposed child trafficking.
However, the IG report proves that the evidence of these crimes has been covered-up and swept under the carpet by those acting at the highest levels.

[/url] Read more at: [url=http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1398-fbi-agent-who-exposed-hillary-clinton-s-cover-up-found-dead]http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1398-fbi-agent-who-exposed-hillary-clinton-s-cover-up-found-dead
© Neon Nettlehttp://www.neonnettle.com/features/1398-...found-dead
Oh NO, NO, NO!!!!   spoketoomuch tinycrying    

Why was this man not in a safe house somewhere?  I was afraid of this happening!  I'm so let down thinking that Hillary and Obummer might walk away from their crimes, and also another "good guy" killed at their evil hands.

Why is this kind of thing spread all over the news anyway?  Keep it secret until he walks through the court room doors, then say, "Your Honor, we have a special witness here to testify." 

This is very disturbing. tinycrying

ETA:  Wait...  this story is by NeonNettle.  I haven't seen this reported by any other news media, so I'm going to breathe a sigh of relief and consider this fake news until I see it elsewhere.  I think if this were true, it would be all over Twitter now, but it's not.
Like MW, so far I have not been able to find any reliable source about this, so I shall just wait a wile to see what come up
Okay, I found this from Fox News, but it was a story from March 9th.  I thought that story sounded familiar. minusculethinking 

NeonNettle likes to take older stories and publish them as being NEW. 

Hopefully, the FBI agent that is to testify against Hillary/Obama is safe and sound somewhere undisclosed. 

Or, hasn't he already testified?  I thought he had.  I'm confused now.   tinybighuh

Of course, there is no mention of a Hillary connection in the article below, but everyone knows there is who have done the least bit of investigating into the swamp.

FBI agent who killed wife, self had a grenade launcher but no domestic violence history
(06-19-2018, 03:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, I found this from Fox News, but it was a story from March 9th.  I thought that story sounded familiar. minusculethinking 

CBS had it on 7th March of this year.
Quote:FBI agent, estranged wife found dead in apparent murder-suicide.

'...Upon arrival, police found David Raynor, 52, with multiple stab wounds and an apparent self-inflicted
gunshot wound. Donna Fisher, 54, was found with apparent stab wounds.
Both were pronounced dead at the scene.

Raynor joined the FBI in 1996 and had worked at the bureau's Baltimore field office since 2003, law
enforcement officials familiar with the investigation tell CBS News.
These officials say this was a domestic situation, and not related to any case Raynor was working on. ...'

But that doesn't make it any more credible as a domestic incident!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.