Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leo & Kyle And Their Broon Backsides.
Scotland, a place of cultural appropriation... or just remembering the days when kids got up to
all sorts of comical business? Maybe one day, we can get back there.

The funny problem is that many in the UK light-heartedly threaten their naughty children with the
warning: "Stop that or I'll tan your ass". Leo and Kyle simply put two-and-two together!

Quote:It's a little patchy! Mother whose toddler son and his friend covered themselves in her
FAKE TAN while her back was turned shares a snap of the hilarious results.

*Billie Fotheringham, from Scotland, found her son and his pal covered in tan
*Kyle Duffield, two, and pal Leo Riddell, three, had discovered fake tan supply
*Startled Billie, 24, shared a snap of the very messy results on Facebook 

'A mother has shared an hilarious snap that proves why fake tan should be kept out of reach of children.  

Billie Fotheringham, 24, from Dunfermline in Fife, Scotland, revealed how her two-year-old son Kyle
Duffield and his pal Leo Riddell, three, covered themselves from top to toe in her instant tan while her
back was turned as she posted their picture on Facebook.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3958]

She said she had gone to check on Kyle and Leo when she noticed they were suspiciously silent, and
found fake tan plastered all over the bed sheets - not to mention the two little boys.   

Leo had stripped off his clothes for the tanning session, and was covered in orange patches, while his
accomplice Kyle's white t-shirt had turned a shade of mahogany brown. 
Despite the mess, Billie couldn't resist posting a snap of the scene online, showing a cheeky Leo beaming
alongside Kyle, who is holding out one entirely orange hand.

As well as the picture, Billie posted a short video of Leo on the phone to his auntie telling her how Kyle
'tanned my a**'. Sharing the posts, Billie wrote: 'So Kyle and Leo decided to get a hold of my FAKE TAN!
 I cannot cope. And Kyle apparently 'tanned Leo's a**'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3959]

Commenting under the post, a friend wrote: 'This is the cutest thing ever!', adding a laughing emoji. 
In the clip, Leo is seen showing off his new glow during a video chat with one of his aunties, who can be
heard laughing.

Speaking about the incident, Leo's mum, Shirley Goodsir, said: 'They were hiding in Kyle's room and we
thought they were too quiet, so Billie went through to check on them and there they were.
'They took the tan and hid it in the room. Billie walked in and screamed because she didn't know what it was
to start with, until she found the empty tan bottle.
The tan was all over the floor, over the covers and of course all over them.

'Then my son comes through with a perfectly tanned bum and says "Kyle tanned my a**".
'I couldn't even give him a row because it was just too funny...'
The Daily Mail:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm sorry.  I'm probably a bad person for thinking the way I do, or at least I know some younger people will think I am.
But, if that had been my kid(s) they would have gotten a "tanned ass", but it wouldn't have come from a bottle.   tinysurprised
(06-18-2018, 11:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry.  I'm probably a bad person for thinking the way I do, or at least I know some younger people will think I am.
But, if that had been my kid(s) they would have gotten a "tanned ass", but it wouldn't have come from a bottle.   tinysurprised

No you're not a bad person, it's just sometimes parents aren't the stereotypical 'don't-play-outside-'cos-the-nasty
-man-will-get-you' people constantly portrayed by childless Journalists!!

Constantly watching your kids -whilst the more exciting world of Twitter and Facebook blooms on your phone, is
a distraction from what many of those in the hamster-wheel need everyday.

Was the mother ashamed...? No, she believed it a funny episode and showed the world how her children can be
little sods and that tutoring her offspring is something less important than global display for narcissistic purposes.

The disciplines you're alluding to have been lost in many cases today.
If true -and you know how wary I am of these frivolous throwaway articles, it would normally be a story that the
shame of allowing such behavior would stop a parent from revealing it.

But this reporting is playing in the racial-identity pool, about how skin colour articles can bring ratings.
A simple naughty antic from a couple of kids and the lack of training from a parent tells the world it's okay for
air your dirty laundry in public.
Then it fills a column or two on the website!

Re: semi-naked selfies and taking part in reality shows. The world literally become a stage!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.