Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Electrogravitics: Gravity Control & Energy from the Aether
(06-19-2018, 01:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its true that TPTB do not tell us all we should know, and its true we should ALWAYS check all information. But and now comes the big BUT, we should do so with an open mind ready to look at all the facts and not just "cherry pick" the facts that suit what we believe in.
Take the idea that Tesla had found a simple and cheep way of harnessing free power, if this was true why was Tesla dependent in all of his experiments on electrical energy created by conventional means. Tesla helped design conventional power stations , why not use the "free power"??
TPTB back then would of loved to been able to make free power and sell it to the people.
Must if not all humans have a need to understand the world around them and try to bring meaning to there lives, the need to put things into boxes so they can be defined and understood is strong in most of us, in some people it becomes overpowering leading to blindness of the world around them.
To gather all the information regardless where it comes from, process it in a honest way and be ready to search new information as you find it, only then can the truth perhaps be found.
We must all understand that the truth can be fluid, as humans knowledge advances truth also changes. 
If we put world leaders into the "evil" box it might make us feel superior but it stops the truth from been found.

Oh, absolutely, all data should be processed in Our efforts to determine what is false and what is true.  As for Tesla...  He was dependent on Others for His existence, and I could make a case for Him being "spoken to" - We know that Morgan pulled funding for Wardencliffe because He discovered the true purpose of the project...

And to be sure...  The psychopaths in control ARE making free energy and selling it to Us.  They can only do that IF They keep the methods secret.  A strong campaign to remove any thought of free energy as a possibility has been put forth - with the faulty einsteinian theories promoted as "true," because they don't predict an aether, and therefore cannot predict the energy therein.  Einstein was an actor, playing the roll of "nutty professor" who was given those theories to tout.  (Check out Dr. Paul A. LaViolette's subquantum kinetics for a theory that predicts the Biefeld-Brown effect - which the einsteinian non-sense does not - as well as all the "mysteries" in the einsteinian crap).

f I had not approached things as I do, I would still be stuck in "sheep mode."  I do not beLIEve ANYTHING.  I place probabilities based on what I have gathered to that point, and adjust them as new data come along.  When evaluating new data, I ask, "Does that explain what I see?"  The more it explains things, the higher the probability of truth I give it.  My dad taught Me this approach.  To be sure, I process all pertinent data equally.

As for truth "being fluid..."  I shall disagree.  The truth is the truth, whether We have all the data to discern it or not.  We may take as truth something that is not - either because no One has enough data, or because the Ones with the data hide and/or skew it.

I do not "put leaders in the evil box" so I can feel better, or any such thing.  I would feel VASTLY better if there was evidence that Any truly serve Humanity - or even a segment of Humanity.  But no evidence supports this, and meanwhile, as all "governments" are corporations, beholden ONLY to make a profit for the investors, I am fully aware that the One on the street is NOT going to be allowed to choose the CEO or any of their other officers.

And when You get gematria and numerology involved, seeing that "coincidence" cannot explain the dates and names with numbers all the same and meaningful to the useless ELiters (watch Christine LaGarde (sp?) talk about the "magic #7"), the fact that what We see on the propaganda box is ALL controlled, scripted, with actors cast, being directed from the wings by Ones We NEVER see.  All the Ones We do see are on the stage for a purpose, cast in the role.

Here is just the latest of the work of Derek (Gematrinator) illustrating how They code the play They put on:

"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

(06-19-2018, 01:46 PM)Wallfire Wrote: @Amaterasu Solar   wrote
Quote:When You grasp that the "government" is a corporation (ALL "governments" are), owned by the psychopaths in control on Our planet, and that NO corporation is going to allow Jo(e) Public elect Their officers, it is clear that Trump was SElected for the role of CEO.  And there is evidence He was selected LONG before He actually became Their CEO.  Trump is an actor, with His show ("You're fired!" - do You think His string of firings is just happenstance?  It's all part of the script) running a fair while.  ALL the selected People on both sides are actors, giving Us the ILLUSION of choices while They tell Us who won.
To a very large degree what you wrote is true, some years we get the puppet we agree with, some years we get the puppet we disagree with.
Its called democracy. 
Are there "evil" powers controlling everything that happens ? I think not, the massive rebellion going on in the EU at the moment proves that there is no "all powerful" controlling force.

Not so.  They project the ILLUSION of a demo(n)cracy.  They let Us "vote" (having registered to vote, giving Our sovereignty, Our SELVES, to the state, to do with and to Us what They choose, in exchange for the privilege of wasting time in a booth) and then tell Us who "won."  And yes, money has allowed a group, that inbreed to retain the psychopathic gene, to own most everything on Our planet, and then tell Us what "reality" is.  From 9/11 to Sandy Hook to all the other "shootings," "vehicle attacks," "bombings" and such in the "news."

You may not think this is so, but it surely explains perfectly what I see.
♥♥♥

(06-19-2018, 03:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The ever lasting fight between good and evil, and yes there is a fight going on at the moment between good and evil. 
Its getting harder to understand what is good and what is evil, the lines are getting very unclear and the cross overs getting deeper. Perhaps we are at the start of a third thing that cannot be called "good" nor called "evil"
Will this third thing be better? who knows but I think not.

I do not think of things in terms of "good" and "evil."  (I also don't think that "fight" is "everlasting...")  I think in terms of Ethical and unEthical, and there are three Laws of Ethics.  Behaviors chosen that do not break the Laws are Ethical (but can surely be distasteful to many), and those that do break the Laws are unEthical.  Very clear-cut, I see that as.

And I doubt We are going to merge Ethics with unEthics...
♥♥♥

Having read all your writings here, and by the way I find them interesting and though provoking, but also have read the way you react to been challenged I would offer you a word or two of advice. 
First keep up the good work, next be very careful about been manipulated by others who do not have your best interest at heart. Because of your commitment to what you believe in leaves you open to been used as many good people have been before you and many will be after you.
Take care and hope to hear much more from you  minusculebeercheers
(06-20-2018, 10:03 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Having read all your writings here, and by the way I find them interesting and though provoking, but also have read the way you react to been challenged I would offer you a word or two of advice. 
First keep up the good work, next be very careful about been manipulated by others who do not have your best interest at heart. Because of your commitment to what you believe in leaves you open to been used as many good people have been before you and many will be after you.
Take care and hope to hear much more from you  minusculebeercheers

Humble thanks.  I do ponder how I could be used, but I imagine there is some way I haven't thought about...   do know there have been many who have tried to turn what I offer aside and impose an acceptance of the systems I do not consent to...  So far, They have failed.  [shrug]
♥♥♥