Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well done Singapore for acting as hosts for the USA/NK/SK peace summit talks.
Explanation: In all the excitement the gracious neutral host country of Singapore seems to have been overlooked and I for one would like to commend them FIRST before I go posting other threads about Mr President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un's part in the peace summit talks.

Well Done Singapore!!! minusculebeercheers

You are the literal neutral rock that this USA/NK/SK peace deal has been struck and signed upon and I thank you for boldly hosting this historic event! tinysure

Personal Disclosure: I'd be willing to call Singapore the Switzerland of Asia and I wonder if my fellow members would also agree to that definition?

If you agree that my opinion is worthy then please feel free to add anything that you would like to say positive about Singapore's part in the historic momentous occasion.

If you don't agree that my opinion is worthy then please detail why I am wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I cannot disagree with you and though some areas comment that the North Korean
dictator is a real scum-bag, calling him names and pointing at his behaviour doesn't
help those under his control.

Maybe Kim jong un will ignore the olive branch and continue with his oppression or
if he's smart, he'll see the economic wealth available for his people.

But within that summit in Singapore, a genuine attempt has been made.

You're right Omega, Singapore should be held in high regard.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I agree Singapore deserves recognition for their part for what, I hope, will be the beginning of peace around the world.

I honestly think Little Kim wants peace. He fired his top generals, who were the black hats in keeping NK under Cabal leadership, and the smiles on his face tell me he's happy to finally have freedom for his people. 

Did you all know Obummer tried to call him before the summit?  Yeah, he's one of the puppet masters over NK. Too bad, so sad... Little Kim had his number changed.   tinylaughing 

BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS... WHAT'CHA GOIN' TO DO... WHAT'CHA GOIN' TO DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?!   tinywondering
(06-13-2018, 07:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: I cannot disagree with you and though some areas comment that the North Korean
dictator is a real scum-bag, calling him names and pointing at his behaviour doesn't
help those under his control.

Maybe Kim jong un will ignore the olive branch and continue with his oppression or
if he's smart, he'll see the economic wealth available for his people.

But within that summit in Singapore, a genuine attempt has been made.

You're right Omega, Singapore should be held in high regard.

Explanation: There is mucho wealth to be had by all as NK has mucho untapped RAE EARTH METALS etc. that are vital to the western world in the form of electric motors and mobile phones to computers etc. Trump should do a deal with Kim when they finally lift sanctions after the Nork nuke issue is resolved [hopefully quickly and according to Trumps time-frame that he has secretly set for that with Kim] and everybody will be very happy and NK will be rich and the west will have its consumer comforts with its various creature features. China will also benefit by not having either a radioactive hellhole on its doorstep nor a desperate NK leaking civilians over the Chinese boarder like a sieve.

Personal Disclosure: Both Trump and Kim have shady nasty pasts and I think we should listen to Kim when he said we have put the past behind us and moved FORWARDS! Forgiveness is key here. Kim Jong Un was NOT born into this position ..he come's in THIRD in the line of males born to Kim Jong Il whose regime was famous for breaking previously held and agreed to contracts between the USA and NK ... Kim Jong Un is NOT his father and we should not conflate the two. He had western schooling and he loves Dennis Rodman and Basketball and the USA is the HOME of basketball and hence one reason why the current set of Norks won't ever use nukes against the USA [wow whoda thunk it?] and all he really wanted was some goddamned respect deserving ANY nation on earth and Trump provided that no nonsence talking level of respect!

MAGA + MNKGA and MSKG [aka Make Korea Great Again]. And thank you once again at Singapore. The nation that spent a LOT of money on security measures to ensure both the POTUS and the Chairman's utmost safety and well beings as well as that of their various aides etc. and I thank them fully for  providing that service to the world as a venue of historical peace making and ensuring global well being and security. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!