Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
June's Loch Ness Sighting.
Good old Nessie hits the headlines again ready for the beginning of June.

Ridicule it or not, there's something in the water.

(From The Daily Record)

Quote:Loch Ness Monster filmed 'frolicking' about in water for 10 minutes by spotter.

Eoin O’Faodhagain was given a "terrific shock" after appearing to capture
Nessie diving down before resurfacing.

'Of all history's greatest questions - who killed JFK? was the moon landing faked?
who shot Phil Mitchell? -none is more mysterious than 'is the Loch Ness Monster real?'.

Well a fan says he has an answer after filming the mythical beast frolicking about in the
waters of the famous Loch for 10 minutes... allegedly.

Eoin O’Faodhagain was given a "terrific shock" after appearing to capture Nessie diving
down before resurfacing. The clip has been accepted by the Official Loch Ness Monster
Sightings Register, according to The Mirror.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3914]

Nessie watcher Eoin, 53, from Co Donegal, Northern Ireland, said: “I couldn’t believe my eyes
and started recording it on my phone.
“It was certainly something big. It dived down and up again and dived and disappeared.
"It was not a boat. I would say it was Nessie.”

Gary Campbell, keeper of the sightings register, said: “As far as Nessie footage goes, this
is a feature film. "Normally you only get videos of one or two seconds. It is remarkable in its length.
"Clearly it is something that dives in and out of the surface with water splashes and reflections.
"The object would be no larger than 20ft.”

The news comes just days before DNA sampling on fragments of skin and scales collected from
the loch in the Scottish Highlands...'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
There's that fuzzy picture/video again. It could just as well have been a small boat for all I can tell.

If Nessie exists, I think it's bleeding through from a parallel universe or something.
Why didn't he move closer as he filmed?

As mush as I want to believe,,, well,,, he say's that he filmed for about 10 minutes. He couldn't have at least walked to that fence!!??
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-11-2018, 04:30 AM)guohua Wrote: Why didn't he move closer as he filmed?

As mush as I want to believe,,, well,,, he say's that he filmed for about 10 minutes. He couldn't have at least walked to that fence!!??

The reason for Mr. O’Faodhagain not venturing down to the side of the loch may have been due to his location.
I believe -by checking Google maps, this witness was stood somewhere along the A82, a small road that runs
along the western side of the loch.

It's a difficult situation. the terrain is basically a gouge caused by a long ago glacier. The Great Glen has steep sides
and without disrupting the people living beside the loch, massive changes to create a wide highway would be almost
impossible. Fundamentally, there's not much space!

The land between the road and the water is private land and not easily accessable from the road that his bordered
with trees, bushes and fencing. If my estimation is correct, this person was stood on a curve in the road and loch
just north of Uquhart Castle and west of a place on the map called 'Urquhart Bay Bed and Breakfast'

The land is open at that curve and pedestrians can stand there without causing any interference. However, there
are sheep in that field that shows it's private property.

In essence, Loch Ness is surrounded by forestry and woodland, viewing is difficult in areas that aren't designated to
tourists and remember, there are communities up and down the loch do enjoy the revenue, but still need to function
without the need to make way for visitors!

The sighting may have been a seal or a high meeting of the remains of a wake from a passing boat, the timing
between the passing vessel and when the 'clashing' waves meet can often confuse a amatuer observer.

Maybe it was the monster simply because there are lots of sightings in that particular expanse of water... a big
expanse of water too!
Another sighting has emerged from June of this year and the splash -if not from two wakes
meeting, must have been done by something powerful.

Quote:Loch Ness Monster found? Shocked tourist captures ‘20ft’ object lurking in Highlands.

'In the bizarre video –taken from the shores of Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands –a long, black object
appears to breach the surface of the water. It then appears to travel across the Loch at startling speed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4354]
(Video available at source)

The clip was posted to YouTube by an unnamed user, who wrote: “I lay back sunbathing with a friend on
the beach, having lots of laughs. “Then as the day went on, we looked at the water and saw something unusual.

“It looked about 20-feet long and kept going up and down, so I turned my camera video.
“We couldn’t believe what we were seeing! “It came right round as you can see in the video and then passed to
the right of us in the water where I could no longer see it. “It was actually amazing whatever it was, it was big!”

The cameraperson then rejected any claims it could simply be a boat saying: “This was in June so the beach was
quiet at the time and no boats were out.”

While the YouTube user believed they may have captured something untoward, the shape also bears a similarity
to waves and could easily be explained as ripples from a passing vessel.
It comes after a mysterious video surfaced claiming to show a “20ft” creature in the Scottish Highlands.

Daily Star Online also revealed that terrifying prehistoric dinosaurs could still be roaming the Earth...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-20-2018, 09:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another sighting has emerged from June of this year and the splash -if not from two wakes
meeting, must have been done by something powerful.

Quote:Loch Ness Monster found? Shocked tourist captures ‘20ft’ object lurking in Highlands.

'In the bizarre video –taken from the shores of Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands –a long, black object
appears to breach the surface of the water. It then appears to travel across the Loch at startling speed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4354]
(Video available at source)

The clip was posted to YouTube by an unnamed user, who wrote: “I lay back sunbathing with a friend on
the beach, having lots of laughs. “Then as the day went on, we looked at the water and saw something unusual.

“It looked about 20-feet long and kept going up and down, so I turned my camera video.
“We couldn’t believe what we were seeing! “It came right round as you can see in the video and then passed to
the right of us in the water where I could no longer see it. “It was actually amazing whatever it was, it was big!”

The cameraperson then rejected any claims it could simply be a boat saying: “This was in June so the beach was
quiet at the time and no boats were out.”

While the YouTube user believed they may have captured something untoward, the shape also bears a similarity
to waves and could easily be explained as ripples from a passing vessel.
It comes after a mysterious video surfaced claiming to show a “20ft” creature in the Scottish Highlands.

Daily Star Online also revealed that terrifying prehistoric dinosaurs could still be roaming the Earth...'
SOURCE:

Ummm... okay.  Another fuzzy picture they ask us to believe was Nessie.   

I can't watch the video on the site because it asks me to allow things I don't want to allow.  

Annnnnny way...    back to what I was doing before I lost this 5 minutes of my life.   tinylaughing
(08-20-2018, 09:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ummm... okay.  Another fuzzy picture they ask us to believe was Nessie.   

I can't watch the video on the site because it asks me to allow things I don't want to allow.  

Annnnnny way...    back to what I was doing before I lost this 5 minutes of my life.   tinylaughing

Yeah, the EU directives demand that sort of thing these days. I tend to click the small 'here' and get to
'partners' and reject all when the opportunity arises.

The video doesn't offer much, but I don't know what indigenous animal could make such a splash that
far off shore.

But it's still the silly-season in the media world, so anything is possible!
I couldn't see that video at the source, just a link to the previous one??
Probably just me, it's too early in the morning!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-21-2018, 08:25 AM)gordi Wrote: I couldn't see that video at the source, just a link to the previous one??
G

I clicked on the source and it's still there. There are icons beneath the video that implies it's on
Twitter and Facebook... but I know nothing about that works!
(08-21-2018, 08:37 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 08:25 AM)gordi Wrote: I couldn't see that video at the source, just a link to the previous one??
G

I clicked on the source and it's still there. There are icons beneath the video that implies it's on
Twitter and Facebook... but I know nothing about that works!

ooh, it's back there now.
When I checked earlier, the old original video from this threads OP was there!! (Bizarre!)

OK, I've had a look..

It does look strange, but I think it might be a wave front (or two wave fronts meeting) rather than a single creature.
The "breaching" effect sort of repeats itself in-line but each successive one is behind the one before (like you'd see with a series of waves hitting something) there's also a faint line (like a wave front) off to the right of the main "breaching" area.
My best guess is a natural wave front moving left to right is hitting a 2nd front, probably the wash from a boat.
When each wave hits the wash it peaks and then crashes over (like it would if it hit rocks or a steep beach).
Successive waves give a series of breach-like splashes, each one behind the other.

I can't see how a single creature could make that sequence of splashes/breaches?

Interesting video nonetheless.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]