Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide
Quote:Fans, friends and colleagues are reacting with shock and sadness to the news of Anthony Bourdain’s apparent suicide. The 61-year-old celebrity chef and Emmy Award-winning “Parts Unknown” host was found unresponsive in his hotel room in Strasbourg, France, on Friday morning, CNN said.

“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain,” the network said in a statement Friday morning. “His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.”

(read more by clicking on title)

As soon as I saw this, especially so close to the death of Kate Spade, my mind went off in directions of asking what connections he may have had to The Muslim Brotherhood, pedogate, Luciferians, or the Illuminati? 
Well, turns out there are some connections...

Q mentioned there would be suicides taking place prior to us finding out about the Illuminati’s practice of child trafficking/sacrifice.  (from #qanon.pub no. 1431+1320)

The following is taken from a thread by Twitter member @ARRESTPODESTA

Quote:these first two suicides have definite possible connections to the ILLUMINATI and PEDOGATE.. which now brings us to Anthony Bourdain.. a favorite of Cabal-controlled CNN.. hater of Trump.. but most importantly.. ASIA ARGENTO’S BOYFRIEND

He is speaking of Kate Spade as one of the suicides.

Quote:most know Asia Argento as a victim of Harvey Weinstein.. she’s accused him of rape publicly and made a very powerful speech against him in public.. but i don’t really see anyone discussing her background.. and that begins with her father.. Italian film director DARIO ARGENTO.

DARIO ARGENTO is a famous horror film director in Italy.. but he didn’t just make horror movies.. he made SATANIC horror movies.. remember that the Illuminati use films to mind program the populace and put us in certain frequencies of mind.. his most famous movie is Suspiria.

A synopsis of what Suspiria is about..it speaks for itself.. “An American going to a prestigious German ballet academy realizes that the school is a front for something sinister amid a series of murders. The school was once a WITCHES COVEN - and as Suzy learns, still is.”

DARIO ARGENTO also wrote the screenplay for the movie The Sect.. a synopsis.. “A lonely kindergarten teacher discovers a secret well in the basement of her house, and soon finds herself being followed by a murderous SATANIC CULT.”

so one of Weinstein’s most vocal accusers has a father who makes Luciferian movies.. which brings us back to Asia.. here’s a more recent picture of Dario and Asia.. oh look.. they both knowingly re-created the ONE-EYE symbolism of the Illuminati.

just so happens Asia has a ONE-EYE tattoo on her back..

so the question becomes.. was Asia instructed to attack Harvey and make him a fall guy for the Cabal?.. was Anthony involved and killed himself to avoid facing public exposure for his own crimes?.. OR did Asia turn against the Illuminati and his death was a message to Asia?

we KNOW that Harvey Weinstein has used the MOSSAD to spy on his victims.. we know that Asia has publicly trashed him.. my gut tells me that Asia is trying to get out of the Cult and that Harvey had Anthony Bourdain killed.. the fact is that MOST members of the Illuminati WANT OUT

we should all keep this in mind as things unfold.. members of the Illuminati are brought in FROM BIRTH.. abused.. tortured.. forced to participate or face death.. if Asia is trying to break free she deserves our support.. i expect MANY ex-members will be testifying at TRIBUNALS.

If you are a member on Twitter, here is the thread with lots of pictures included in the posts: https://twitter.com/ARRESTPODESTA/status...5433235461

I'm sure there will be much more coming out as Anons dig into this.  I'll update as necessary.
Sometimes life just gets too much
Here is some 'art' posted on Anthony's Instagram account.  Yep, it appears he was into something sinister. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3903]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3904]

Freaky!   tinybighuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why does it not surprise me that Obummer was a friend of Bourdain's? 

[Image: obamabourdain.jpg?itok=N2XA88m1]
Quote:Former President Obama took to Twitter on Friday to pay tribute to the late food and travel legend Anthony Bourdain after his death was reported earlier that morning.

Obama shared a photo of the two dining at a restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam, in 2016, where the president had joined Bourdain on an episode of his CNN food and travel show, "Parts Unknown."

"'Low plastic stool, cheap but delicious noodles, cold Hanoi beer,'" Obama tweeted, quoting Bourdain. "This is how I’ll remember Tony. He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him."“Low plastic stool, cheap but delicious noodles, cold Hanoi beer.” This is how I’ll remember Tony. He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him.
Source
Even the banal media noticed something.

Quote:'...He was in a relationship with Italian actress Asia Argento -one of the many women who
say they were sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein...'

Quote:'...Bourdain's death comes three days after fashion designer Katie Spade was also found
dead after apparently taking her own life...'
SKY News:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Was there some "negative news" about to come out about him, was he about to change camps to Trumps side,.
Perhaps as I said life just got too hard for him.
Another death.  Q said to look for many more to come. 
It's sad how young people get mixed up with these evil devils. 

Goldbergs Actor Jackson Odell, 20, Was Found Dead in a Sober Living Home

I won't make a new thread; just posting this here. And, yes, the sex codes are everywhere, so he was involved with them.  Was he about to talk?

Quote:Jackson Odell was found dead in a sober living home, PEOPLE has confirmed.
The Goldbergs actor was found unresponsive in a Los Angeles sober living home on Friday, the L.A. County Coroner’s Office tells PEOPLE.
“There was no paraphernalia or legal drugs found on the scene," Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter tells PEOPLE. “He was found unresponsive.”
Odell’s cause of death is pending an autopsy. He was 20.
[Image: AAyt2sY.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1320&y=534] © Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images “The Odell family has lost our beloved son and brother, Jackson Odell, on Friday,” his family said in a statement posted to his Twitter page. “He will always be a shining light and a brilliant, loving and talented soul. He had so much more to share. Our family will always carry that truth forward. Our wish is that the rest of the world who knew and loved him does as well.”

The family continued, “We are now going to try to make sense of our immeasurable loss privately. We will not be making anymore statements.”
Quote:pic.twitter.com/PxaVyfe8vU
— Jackson Odell Music (@JaxnTweets) June 10, 2018

The actor’s career included small roles on Private Practice, Modern Family, iCarly and Arrested Development.
He was also a singer-songwriter who contributed several original songs to the soundtrack for the 2018 movie Forever My Girl.

This is him at a younger age.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3924]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two more!  Wow!

[Image: 180609-addison-hall-suicide.jpg?quality=...410&crop=1]

Quote:Two people committed suicide Saturday by jumping out of windows at Midtown buildings, authorities said.
Both left notes, the contents of which were not disclosed.

In the first suicide, a man plunged from the 16th floor of the apartment building where he lived at 457 W. 57th St. at 6:30 am, according to police.

His body was found in the building’s courtyard.

Then around noon, a 38-year-old woman jumped from the 17th floor of the Hotel Edison, on West 47th Street near Eighth Avenue.
She landed on the roof of a neighboring six-story building.

Police have not released the names of either victim pending notification of their families
If the connections are made to a global -or at the very least, a national organisation of child-abuse
ran by and for people who bask in the limelight that create newspaper columns and talking points
on television, think about how long the same media has turned a blind eye to it.

Ignorance or part of the deceit...?

If it's the former, then it shows you that much of what you're subjected to is semi-guesswork.
If it's the latter, then we've been deliberately left a long way behind of what the 21st century
truth actually is.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
ANNNNDDDD... another one!   tinysurprised 

[Image: pepler.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1]

Quote:Jeanine Pepler, the publicist who represented novelists Jay McInerney and Candace Bushnell, hanged herself Sunday night in her home in Sag Harbor, LI, taking her life the same way Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain did earlier this month. Sources say she was 50.

Pepler, who was raised and educated in Cape Town, South Africa, arrived in New York in 1996 and worked in public relations with the likes of Tina Brown, Michael Eisner, Julian Schnabel and Julie Taymor.

Friends said her body was discovered by her boyfriend, artist Steve Miller. “He is just devastated, as are we all,” said one. “She seemed to be doing great. They had a lot of plans for the future.”
(Red highlights by me)

Read the full story:  Source

Well, it seems to be contagious now.  Be careful out there is you have any evidence against the Deep State. You could be next.  
There is another side to Anthony Bourdain death that we should take into account. He had a much younger lover, its a well known and sadly a fact that older men with younger lovers take the relationship much more seriously than most younger people. Older man understand that this is perhaps there last chance and often put there whole heart and soul into the relationship holding back nothing, its as if they are trying to take as much from the few years left they have as they can.
A younger woman may not think this way, she still sees she has many years left and the possibility of so many other adventures so may not see  the relationship in the same way as the older man. So can leave much easier and feel less .
I have once heard the pain that older men with younger lovers described as " the pain of puppy love at over 60 and no sign of any hope."
That pain is enough to push many older men over the edge.
" No fool like an old fool" is a very cruel saying that only adds to the pain.