Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The cancer research that pharmaceutical companies won't fund
Explanation: The cancer research that pharmaceutical companies won't fund

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaOWeeNPMJw

Quote:Dr Fiona Simpson and her team are at the clinical trial stage of developing a promising new way to treat certain cancers. The only problem is it is based on dosages of a cheap, readily available drug that is no longer under patent. She says pharmaceutical companies don’t want to pursue it because they won’t be able to make money from it. This is Dr Simpson’s powerful, personal story about the business of cancer research. Recorded as part of a live Ockham's Razor event at the World Science Festival 2018 in Brisbane. Subscribe to the Ockham's Razor podcast for talks from the world's best science minds.

Personal Disclosure: This shows a lot of promise! Please support this if you can afford to do so ok!

On the note of conspiracy theory surrounding cancer cures, I think this puts the issue whether our fears are confirmed or not to bed by saying yes indeed they are confirmed by this insider whistleblower Dr Fiona Simpson. tinysure 

Basically the drug called Stemetil ...

https://www.nps.org.au/medical-info/medi...il-tablets

... removes the cancers cloaking system and thereby allows the persons own immune system to kill the cancer as it can now see and target it properly.

Well Done to Dr Fiona Simpson and her team for finding out such a wonderous cheap potentially life saving cure for us all. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Humans are just an economic commodity, we sell part of our lives in order to get things we want. If all drugs were free the big pharm would  no longer be and we would die from small things.
Life and death is all part of the content that makes up capitalism, I dont like that people are let suffer and die to make money but its all part of the same system that makes it possible for me to have a TV a PC a car, food in my fridge ect.
Capitalism is not a good thing, far from it, but at the moment its the best we have.
We need to think if we attack part of the system by taking down big Pharm, what affect will that have on the rest of the system ? Capitalism is an interlinking system, take part of it away and its almost impossible to know how it affects everything else in the system.
Its a shit system in a shit world, but it works most of the time.
It's individual human greed, plain and simple.

(IMHO)
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Very, Very True, I'm thinking that this good Doctor F. Simpson will be attacked by other Dr.'s that get a kick back from the Pharmaceutical Companies.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote: @guohua
Very, Very True, I'm thinking that this good Doctor F. Simpson will be attacked by other Dr.'s that get a kick back from the Pharmaceutical Companies.

Explanation: I fully agree but my mind , being very paranoid, goes much further and I suggest she may even become a target for covert assassination attempts ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwy56QTV4cs

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pisto...5371072001

Quote:A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the video.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/532638 CIA Targeted Assassinations by Induced Heart Attack and Cancer

Quote:In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures.

Can you give a person cancer?

If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings!

Personal Disclosure: Her death would just be another one of the multitude of biologists deaths in recent decades ...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...gists.html

Quote:So, contrary to the dismissive tone of the New York Times report, Professor Wiley would be of great value to anyone developing biological weapons. This makes the FBI's obvious disinterest in the case highly questionable, indeed reminiscent of the FBI's obvious disinterest in the numerous witnesses in Oklahoma City who had seen Tim McVeigh in the company of additional perpetrators not to mention the witnesses who had seen additional bombs.

Especially in light of the events of 9/11, the vanishing of a scientist with Professor Wiley's expertise in virology and immunology should have been expected to be an issue of critical national importance, yet the official tone of the government was that this is nothing to worry about. Move along citizen, nothing to see.

In the context of the Anthrax letters being sent through the mail, any disappearance of any microbiologist under questionable circumstances should have set off alarm bells across the nation. but it didn't. Professor Wiley was assumed to have committed suicide, end of story.

The professor's colleagues expressed doubts about the official "suicide" explanation for his disappearance.

Then, more biologists started to die under suspicious circumstances.

The Very Mysterious Deaths of Five Microbiologists.

The body count of infections disease experts continued to climb. Connections to weapons research began to surface.

As many as 14 world-class microbiologists died between 9/11/1 and 3/2/2, and on 6/24/2 yet another microbiologist was added to the list.

Please view all linked articles for the full story ok.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I agree with you @"OmegaLogos".  We've had cures for cancer for many decades, but Big Pharma has killed the scientists, or paid them off, or threatened them and their family.  

I'm hoping now that President Trump has signed the EO for "The Right to Try", there will be many cures discovered that Big Pharma has suppressed from the public.
Of course They (the psychopaths in control who own all the medical and pharmaceutical corporations) do NOT want a CURE for cancer.  They make BIG bucks off it, while keeping Us unhealthy, dying eventually from Their "ministrations."

I have a prototype machine that uses the Rife frequencies, and it has already cured one man of cancer (He was nearing stage 4).  But We cannot say it did that.  We can only say it is "therapy."  And if We try to market it...  Heh.  They will be after Us in a heartbeat!

So sad that the psychopaths keep things away from Us.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

As I said "Humans are just an economic commodity"
Here is a new possible cure they are researching.  I knew there had to be some good use for us using these evil creatures, they aren't good for anything else, except making me become a ninja warrior when one gets near me.   tinylaughing

(Click on the pic to play video)

Well, crap!  The video isn't loading here. Anyway... they are experimenting with bee stink venom in killing cancer cells, and it appears to be working quite nicely. They are also using snake venom.  

(06-05-2018, 11:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: As I said "Humans are just an economic commodity"

In truth, no We are not.  But...  The psychopaths in control THINK We are.  And treat Us accordingly.  Only psychopaths would do that.
♥♥♥

(06-08-2018, 03:25 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 11:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: As I said "Humans are just an economic commodity"

In truth, no We are not.  But...  The psychopaths in control THINK We are.  And treat Us accordingly.  Only psychopaths would do that.

Good people who hunt monsters often become the monsters they have hunted, and the very sad part is they dont see it happing to themselves. This is a great danger to all of us and something all of us should remember.
(06-08-2018, 03:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 03:25 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

Good people who hunt monsters often become the monsters they have hunted, and the very sad part is they dont see it happing to themselves. This is a great danger to all of us and something all of us should remember.

Though i have no evidence personally that what You say here is true, I will say that, in a society run by (primary, i.e., genetic) psychopaths, secondary psychopathy is to be expected, as People learn to turn off Their caring, compassion, empathy and love for Others.  I may have offered this vid elsewhere, but it is VERY enlightening about psychopaths and the havoc They create in society:

♥♥♥

(06-05-2018, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a new possible cure they are researching.  I knew there had to be some good use for us using these evil creatures, they aren't good for anything else, except making me become a ninja warrior when one gets near me.   tinylaughing

(Click on the pic to play video)

Well, crap!  The video isn't loading here. Anyway... they are experimenting with bee stink venom in killing cancer cells, and it appears to be working quite nicely. They are also using snake venom.  

I just clicked on the picture and the video played.  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]