Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deplorable -But Real And Cruel Aspects Of Politics.
Quote:Emails Reveal Obama Admin Planned Gun Control Push Two Days After Sandy Hook.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3812][Image: attachment.php?aid=3813]
Obama.                                                                 Arnie Duncan.

'On December 14, 2012, one of the deadliest mass shootings took place at Sandy Hook Elementary
School in Newton, Connecticut.

The attack was carried out by 20-year-old Adam Lanza, who killed his mother before going to the
elementary school and killing 20 first grade students and six school personnel.
His weapon of choice was a Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle.

The Email Exchange
What's even more disgusting is that U.S Department of Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Chicago’s
Mayor Rahm Emanuel had a short email exchange two days later about how to frame the shooting in
order to push for gun control, The Baltimore Post reported.
The entire email exchange took place over a nine minute period, from 6:57 p.m. to 7:08 p.m.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3814]
Rahm Emanuel.

Here's what the emails said:

"Duncan: “What are your thoughts?”

Emanuel: “Go for a vote this week before it fades. Tap peoples’ emotion.
Make it simple assault weapons.”

Duncan: “Yup- thanks.”

Emanuel: “When I did Brady bill and assault weapons for Clinton, we always made it simple.
Criminals or war weapons.”

Duncan: “Gun show loophole? Database? Cop-killer bullets? Too complicated?”

Emanuel: “Cop killer maybe. The other no.”

Duncan: “Got it.”

Those who were killed in the horrific attack hadn't even been buried yet before the Obama administration
was figuring out the best way to spin the shootings. Instead of focusing on the victims and healing the
community, the White House was focused on pushing their next big agenda: gun control. 

The Background
Rahm Emanuel worked on the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act during the 1990s under the Clinton
Administration. The bill was named after James Brady, President Ronald Reagan's press secretary who
was shot in an assassination attempt on the President.

The Brady Bill created a five-day waiting period and mandated federal background checks.
The waiting period requirement diminished in 1998 once the National Instant Criminal Background Check
System (NICS) was implemented.

One year after the Brady Bill became law, President Bill Clinton signed the Assault Weapons Ban into law,
which passed in the House and narrowly passed in the Senate...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't Doubt that at all, I would also think Obama wanted to enforce this with a Marshal Law Order.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Emails Reveal Obama Admin Planned Gun Control Push Two Days After Sandy Hook.

Judging from everything I've read, the shooting was planned, staged, and the town was paid off to keep their mouth shut.  If this is true, Obama PLANNED this long before the shooting took place.  Gun control had to be worked into their NWO agenda, eventually leading to banning all citizens from owning a gun of any type. 

But, even if the shooting were not planned, it doesn't surprise me they used this tragedy to start pushing the movement to take away our guns. I don't think they're going to succeed.   tinysure
I may be wrong but it seems to me that the gun problem is not about guns as such but about the laws controlling who can get guns not been enforced. I wonder why !!!