Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Robinson Arrested and Imprisoned, Media Silenced
Tommy Robinson is a reporter who was covering a story about the trial of a Muslim grooming gang.  He was grabbed up and taken straight to jail, where some say he will most likely be killed.

All for trying to get the truth out to the public! 

Hey, you Brits... it's time to rise up and take a stand, or else get out before you can't get out!
When people lose their right to speak, it's all over for you.   tinycrying

Quote:On Friday May 25th, 2018, Tommy Robinson was arrested for “breaching the peace” while filming outside Leeds Crown Court during the ongoing trial of a Muslim grooming gang. Robinson’s preexisting suspended sentence for “contempt of court” was immediately reinstated and he was swiftly imprisoned.
Robinson being jailed for any length of time in a prison system filed with people who want him dead could tragically be a death sentence. The court also instituted a “reporting restriction” on the Robinson situation, leading to a media blackout among United Kingdom based publications and citizens. In the United Kingdom, 2018 is 1984.
(Red highlights by me)

So, the court also placed a restriction on any reporting of this story in the UK.  That means it's up to us to get this out to the masses.

Please share this story far and wide to allow the public see what is happening.

The scary thing is, this could have been happening in the U. S. right now if Killary had won. Then who would be left to speak out about the corruption of world leaders?
Please watch the video below: 

Sad fact is GB has been a third world muslim country for some years, and if the leaders have there way so will Europe.
Here's what The Metro produced, it's a general gatherer of articles and implies it's a newspaper.
Notice how there's no mention of who is on trial for the child grooming accusation and steers clear
of indicating why Tommy Robinson is really protesting,

Quote:Tommy Robinson arrested outside child grooming trial for ‘breaching the peace’.

'Tommy Robinson has been arrested outside a child grooming trial for allegedly breaching the peace.
The co-founder of EDL livestreamed ‘reports’ from outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour this morning.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3827]

He showed men entering the court on Facebook until he was approached by officers telling him to stop.
In a separate video, the far-right activist is filmed being led away by police, arresting him for an alleged
breach of the peace and incitement. He’s heard asking one of his supporters: ‘Can you get me a solicitor?
‘This is ridiculous, I haven’t said a word. I’ve done nothing.’

He’s then filmed asking the police officers if he’s being arrested on ‘contempt of court’.
Before he’s bundled into the van, he says: ‘Someone laid their hand and assaulted me outside court.

‘Other people have sworn at me and threatened me about my mother and here I am being arrested for
saying nothing.’ Robinson is already under a suspended sentence over contempt of court at a gang rape trial
in Canterbury last year.

People or newspapers can be in ‘contempt of court’ when they create a ‘substantial risk’ of prejudicing on
ongoing court case. It is a criminal offence that can land people in jail...'
SOURCE:
It's as if Tommy Robinson is concerned with how Muslim control will effect the United Kingdom's sense of justice... (sarc)

Quote:No Mercy. Iraq sentences more than 40 ISIS brides to death after 10-minute hearings.
The country is dealing out deadly sentences to dozens of ISIS brides after breaking free of the terror group's occupation.

'Dozens of foreign ISIS brides are being sentenced to death in Iraq as the country exacts its revenge after three years
of jihadi occupation. Begging that they themselves are victims, the women were given 10 minutes to plead for their lives
before judges decide their sentence.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3828]
French citizen Djamila Boutoutao pleads for her live during a court appearance.

Many of them find little sympathy with the Iraqi judiciary and locals, and are despised for their support of their militant
husbands who tore the country apart between 2014 and 2017.
French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: "I thought I had married a rapper.

"It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long 'holiday' that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.
"I’m a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to follow him (to Iraq)."

She reappeared in court again last week alongside 14 other women, The Guardian reported, where she begged to
keep hold of her daughter. She is among an estimated 1,900 French citizens, and 40,000 foreigners, who travelled
to join ISIS's so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3829]

She said: "I’m going mad here. I’m facing a death sentence or life in prison.
No one tells me anything, not the ambassador, not people in prison."
"Don’t let them take my daughter away. I am willing to offer money if you can contact my parents. Please get me out of here."

According to the paper, at least 40 women have been sentenced to death, while its believed around 300 people in total
with links to ISIS have so far been executed.

Now more than 1,000 people are banged up in Baghdad jails having been identified as either members of the group or
relatives of fighters. Most the women are widowed, and many if these are the only caregiver left for small children born to
terrorist dads.

Last month, a court in Baghdad handed 19 Russian women life sentences for "joining and supporting" the terror group...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
mediumcrying 

Meanwhile, we have people marching in the streets demanding our rights be taken away in the U. S.   mediumfacepalm
GB a country of free speech as long as you say what you are told  tinysurprised. Well to be honest most of Europe has become the same.
I found the petition to #FreeTommyRobinson.  Please sign it and pass it along.

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-...y-robinson
Who do the police in Londonistan take their orders From????
The Mayor?
[Image: 200px-Sadiq_Khan_November_2016.jpg] The Mayor of Londonistan. A Muslim!?

Just Asking!!!!!  minusculethinking

Updated to add,,,,,,,,,
[Image: muslim-tommy-768x594.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
For those not paying attention here is a short list of Muslim Actions.

THE MUSLIM NEWS NETWORK and dept of REFUGEE STUDIES star studded shows featuring INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS on:

HOW to prevent Swedish women from going out at night.

How to whip jews in Berlin

How to obstruct traffic with street prayers

KNIFE CONTROL in london!!

DOING MACHETE BATTLES IN DUISBURGIN ITALY

HOW TO TRAIN STUDENTS TO BE JIHADISTS 

DOING ACID ATTACKS IN LONDON

ON ATTACKING JOGGERS IN BIRMINGHAM in BROAD DAYLIGHT

ON RUNNING OVER PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA

ON ORGANIZING GROOMING GANGS IN EAST LONDON

WHINING ABOUT CHRISTMAS

HOW TO BLOW UP NEW YORKERS

HOW TO BS EUROPEANS ABOUT PENSIONS

How to "accidentally" join a Jihad !

HOW TO ATTACK CHRISTMAS MARKET IN AUSTRIA

HOW TO RIOT OVER EMBASSY LOCATION

ADVANCED BEHEADING FOR YOUNGSTERS

HOW TWO MUSLIMS CAN BLOW UP THERESA MAY

HOW TO RIOT IN BRUSSELS

HOW TO RUN OVER NEW YORKERS WITH A TRUCK

HOW TO BEHEAD PAMELA GELLER

HOW TO IMPOSE HIJABS

HOW TO BLOW YOURSELF UP

HOW TO RAPE JOGGERS

PEDOPHILIA FOR FUN AND PROFIT

HOW TO DRIVE A CAR INTO A CROWD

HOW TO ASSASSINATE CARTOONISTS 

HOW TO WRITE A FATWA AGAINST AUTHORS

HOW TO CREATE GROOMING GANGS IN ROTHERHAM

PRONUNCIATION OF ALAHU AKBAR

BEHEADING FOR FUN AND PROFIT

HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS OF BEHEADINGS

HOW TO STAB RUSSIANS

HOSTAGE TAKING FOR FUN AND PROFIT

HILD MOLESTING FOR FUN AND WHATEVER

HOW TO BLOW UP ANCIENT STATUES

HOW TO RUN OVER SPANIARDS

WIFE BEATING 101

WHAT'S UNDER THE BURKA

What's REALLY under the BURKA

SLAVE TRADING 101, 102, 

ADVANCED SLAVE TRADING

How to seek asylum in Finland

BURKA FASHION SHOWS

HOW TO GANG RAPE IN SWEDEN

HOW TO GANG RAPE IN FRANCE

GANG RAPE IN ITALY IS ENJOYABLE

HOW TO LIVE IN THE SEVENTH CENTURY

HOW TO MUTILATE WOMENs

HOW TO CO-OPT BRIT POLITICIANS

HOW TO SHOOT UP A MILITARY BASE

HOW TO CREATE NO-GO ZONES

HOW TO GET SHARIA LAW

HOW TO FLY A PLANE INTO A BUILDING

HACKING UP CHRISTIANS FOR NOT CONVERTING TO ISLAM

GOAT SEX vs SHEEP SEX

HOW TO TAKE OVER LEBANON AND KILL CHRISTIANS

HOW TO TAKE OVER ITALY

How to Decapitate a soldier in broad daylight

HOW TO AVOID TELLING POLICE ABOUT TERRORISTS

HOW TO BLOW UP THE BOSTON MARATHON

But Macron blames france for what muslims do.

Wow, UK is done, there is nothing the people can do about it. I guess you all should start practicing Arabic, and sleep easy knowing you got rid of your guns for your own safety
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is the POWER OF THE PEOPLE when we work together!   minusculethumbsup 

Tommy Robinson Reporting Restriction Lifted
Quote:A judge had attempted to ban all reporting of the case over the weekend, but it can now be revealed after the restrictions were challenged by Leeds Live and other publications. The reporting ban was lifted by Leeds Crown Court Tuesday.

The restrictions were ridiculed online, as details of the case were easily available on social media and some U.S. outlets, with many prominent figures sharing details and the hashtag #FreeTommy trending on Twitter.

“What kind of police state have we become?” tweeted UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader and MEP Gerard Batten. Dutch MP Geert Wilders also spoke out on the platform, comparing the UK to Saudi Arabia.

Following the arrest, on Saturday, supporters of Mr. Robinson protested outside the gates of 10 Downing Street, with some scaling the gates. The majority remained calm and peaceful, however.

Read the full article:  LINK
Yet more proof GB is a third world islamic country
He's free, at least for now.   tinybiggrin 

Read the entire article by clicking on the title:

Quote:Right-wing anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson was ordered released from a British prison on bail Wednesday after a contempt of court ruling was quashed by a judge, who ruled it came after a “fundamentally flawed” process.

Robinson, the former head of the English Defense League known for his fiery critiques of Islam, was jailed in May for 13 months after he filmed outside a court where a case with reporting restrictions on it was taking place.
Robinson's supporters say he speaks out against political correctness and the growing influence of Islamic extremism, while opponents claim he is a racist who stokes fear and division. A British counter-terror official said Robinson's material was partially responsible for the radicalization of a man who committed a terrorist attack on a mosque last year.

The May contempt of court ruling sparked outrage among Robinson’s supporters, thousands of whom regularly turned out in London to protest, seeking his release.
This month, thousands flooded streets near Trafalgar Square to call for Robinson's release as well as to express support for President Trump. The push to free Robinson had drawn support from right-wing politicians across the globe, including Dutch MP Geert Wilders and Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz.

Robinson’s supporters had claimed that a 13 months in prison was tantamount to a death sentence, considering the presence of Muslim gang members in prison. They also claimed that, while he may have breached a reporting ban, the law was applied harshly and unfairly to him.

On Wednesday, the Court of Appeal said the initial ruling was made after a “fundamentally flawed” process.
“We are satisfied that the finding of contempt made in Leeds following a fundamentally flawed process, in what we recognize were difficult and unusual circumstances, cannot stand,” Lord Chief Justice Lord Burnett said, according to the BBC. "We will direct that the matter be reheard before a different judge."
Robinson supporters reacted with delight at the ruling.