Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D.U.M.B.s
video on deep underground bases...interesting
Interesting!  I'll have to watch that later.   minusculeclap

I just shared a free video from Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and Emery Smith where they were discussing these bases.

Synchronicity!
You can be sure these bases were not built for the Common Woman or Man, but the Government Elites and the Rich Elite and High Ranking Military.
You and I would not have been allowed unless you won a Survivor Lottery.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I love info on the dumbs or anything underground for that matter.
Some other interesting locations to know about that are underground are Iron Mountain,  the Svalbard Seed Vault,  Vatican Secret Archives,  Vivos Global Genome Vault,  Damanhur...

No those aren't Deep Underground Military Bases... I know... but it shows us that It isn't only the military doing it and some of these probly have connections !

allusion
             Private Language 
Philosophical Investigations (aka PI)
(05-23-2018, 11:54 PM)allusion Wrote: I love info on the dumbs or anything underground for that matter.
Some other interesting locations to know about that are underground are Iron Mountain,  the Svalbard Seed Vault,  Vatican Secret Archives,  Vivos Global Genome Vault,  Damanhur...

No those aren't Deep Underground Military Bases... I know... but it shows us that It isn't only the military doing it and some of these probly have connections !

allusion

Emery gives the names of more underground bases in the interview. It won't be free to watch after today, if you want to see it.
He says there are approximately 300 underground bases that he is aware of, and could be more!   tinyhuh 

Here is a link to my post with the video:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...9#pid24349  Link address