Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunderson Knew And Now He's Dead.
Quote:TED GUNDERSON, FORMER HEAD OF THE L.A FBI, EXPOSED SATANIC CULTS, PEDOPHILES,
CHEMTRAILS AND 9/11 BEFORE HIS ARSENIC POISONED BODY FOUND DEAD.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3782]
'Ted Gunderson was appointed as the Head of the Los Angeles FBI in 1977.

According to Wikipedia: “In 1980, he became a defense investigator for Green Beret doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald,
who had been convicted of the 1970 murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters.
Gunderson obtained affidavits from Helena Stoeckley confessing to her involvement in the murders which she claimed
had in actuality been perpetrated by a Satanic cult that she was a member of.”

“He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach California. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson
warned about the proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow
government that would be controlling the US government.

He also claimed that a “slave auction” in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas,
that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing
of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.

Gunderson believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants,
and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.

Gunderson had an association with Anthony J. Hilder, and had been interviewed him on various occasions as well
as having done numerous conferences together. They both said that the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing were
a result of FBI agent provocateurs.”

On January 12, 2011.
Ted Grundsome made the following statement:
“The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States
and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe.

I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world.
Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison.
This is murder by the United Nations.

This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped.
I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of
the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska –Lincoln, Nebraska –at the Air National Guard.
They have no markings on them.

They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America,
a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. What is wrong with Congress?

This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves.
What’s wrong with them? What’s wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison,
on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now.
Thank you. I’m Ted Gunderson.”

Since 1995, he started to make statements and warn people about the Satanic Cults that he had encountered within his
investigations, the New Worl Order, the 9/11 and the Chemtrails which are going on for years and continue to poison people.
In fact “Chemtrails” is the subject of my next book which will be published within next months.

On July 31, 2011, he found dead. His body was filled with poison. Authorities linked the poison to some arsenic poisoning
happened in some studies while his son claimed that he has died regarding cancer.
At the time people were sleeping. Nobody could believe brave people like him who came forward and stood for what is right.
Almost all of them paid the consequence. The death toll during the past decade just raised and every death was just a death.

No big deal. And media cover-up psy-ops didn’t lose a minute to rush and dehumanize the victims.
The old tactic that Media Matters uses today on behalf of all of the media...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:At the time people were sleeping. Nobody could believe brave people like him who came forward and stood for what is right.

Almost all of them paid the consequence. The death toll during the past decade just raised and every death was just a death.

That's right.  People were still asleep.  I think 9-11 is when a lot of us 'woke up'. 
I would like to think I have helped open peoples' mind to some things over the years with my threads on all the topics this man was killed for talking about.

The good news is, with persistence the message kept growing and more and more people started waking up.  And now just look at where we are! 

My deepest gratitude goes to those who lost their life to spread the message to the world about the terrible things the Cabal were doing to us. I hope they are looking down on us now with a smile knowing it was not in vain.