Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Announces Withdrawal From the Iran Nuclear Deal
President Trump announced yesterday that we would be pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal. Of course the left had a meltdown, which only proves he made the right decision.   tinylaughing 

Quote:President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced the US government's withdrawal from the Iran deal, marking one of the biggest foreign-policy decisions of his tenure so far.
Trump complained the Iran deal supplied the "murderous" Iranian regime with "billions" of dollars and said allowing the deal to stand would be "unacceptable" and catalyze a nuclear-arms race in the Middle East.
"Since the agreement, Iran's bloody ambitions have grown only more brazen," Trump said. "The Iran deal is defective at its core."
"Therefore, I am announcing today that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal," Trump added.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Monday suggested his country would not necessarily withdraw from the pact just because the US does, flip-flopping on his previous statements.

Read more: Source

Hmmm... I wonder if this could have something to do with Kerry's visit behind President Trump's back?   minusculethinking

Even John Podesta knew the deal was a sham when it was first made:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3717]

And, here we have the 4 a.m. talking points to sway the public opinion that this was the worst thing we could ever have done:

(I hope you can enlarge this to see better.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3718]

I have seen posts on Twitter from people in Iran crying and thanking our President for freeing them at last.  I hope in time people on the left will stop believing all the fake news from the MSM and wake up to the great things our President is doing to make not only the U.S. a better place, but also the whole world.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The way that Iran reacted to Trump withdrawing from the deal show what they think about the USA and how much they hate all that is not islam. Im a 100% sure Iran never followed the deal but has been building bombs. What is very worrying is the way the leaders of Europe support islam, and that Iran can go running to them and they suck up to islam. Makes one wonder what deals have been made to flood Europe with islam.
I have found that islam can never be trusted, never.
Things are going to get interesting, for sure.   tinybighuh 

Quote:May 8 2018
18:44:19 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs 68 ? T
Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.
Suicide watch.
The deal kept Iran quiet.
The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.
Bigger than people can imagine.
Treason is 1/10th.
Ask yourself, why are they panicking?
Ask yourself, why is UK, France, and Germany so involved?
Trips to the WH?
What are they hiding?
Why is HRC in NZ?
Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?
Why is that relevant?
Suicide watch.
Q
(BIAD fawning again! Here yer' go, Mystic)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3719]

Unlike the US, Great Britain and the rest of the wimps Europe have decided to pay Iran in order they don't hurt us.

I don't think Trump realises that if he resists kissing the ring and denies Iran the booty they demand, the tyrannical
'Government' will fire-up the centrifuges again and begin to make the missiles -not the ones they have now like the
Shahabs the SEJJIL and of course, the Soumar Cruise missile, but the real nasty ones.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was put in place so we can monitor Iran and make sure they're not lying...
you know, the way usual countries deal with each other. But ignoring Benjamin Netanyahu's announcement that
Iran had violated the agreement, it seems Donald Trump cancelled the deal because he didn't like Obama.

I mean, how can that be...? Obama was great, he could fly and he never lied. He made sure that the black community
knew that their food vouchers and the jobless future that lay ahead, was down to him and his caring ways.

Maybe it's a good job Kerry is running around the world (who's paying for that, by the way?) and telling the frightened
children other signatories of the deal that everything will be all right and the scary bad man in the turban won't hurt them
because Barry and Hassan Rouhani are pals.

Seriously, if you want to know how soft first-world leaders have become, take a look at Macron and Boris Johnston
pleading with Trump not to anger the backward country in the desert. Like Kanya West said, being under the thumb
for that long without resisting... well, it seems like a choice.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
As I said the way Iran reacted when they did not get what they wanted shows just how evil and full of hate the leaders of that country are
Thank you for the enlargement @BIAD.   minusculethumbsup 

Quote:The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was put in place so we can monitor Iran and make sure they're not lying...

you know, the way usual countries deal with each other.

Thing is, Iran put in the deal that they would not agree to be monitored.  That should tell everyone all they need to know.   tinysurprised
(05-09-2018, 05:27 PM)Wallfire Wrote: As I said the way Iran reacted when they did not get what they wanted shows just how evil and full of hate the leaders of that country are

Well, of course they're mad. They lost billions to fund their terrorist organizations.  Now whatever will they do?   tinylaughing
Ah-ha!  I saw this the other day, but it only resurfaced now.  Seems we weren't really in a DEAL because Obummer never had Iran to sign the agreement. 

Read the full article here:

Quote:This story broke last week, just as millions of Americans were tuning out of the news cycle for Thanksgiving. Given the seriousness of the subject matter, it deserves a re-up. National Review reports:

Quote:President Obama didn’t require Iranian leaders to sign the nuclear deal that his team negotiated with the regime, and the deal is not “legally binding,” his administration acknowledged in a letter to Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) obtained by National Review. “The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,” wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter. Frifield wrote the letter in response to a letter Pompeo sent Secretary of State John Kerry, in which he observed that the deal the president had submitted to Congress was unsigned and wondered if the administration had given lawmakers the final agreement. Frifield’s response emphasizes that Congress did receive the final version of the deal. But by characterizing the JCPOA as a set of “political commitments” rather than a more formal agreement, it is sure to heighten congressional concerns that Iran might violate the deal’s terms.

Oh.  Joel Gehrke notes that Iran's president -- much like our own -- strongly discouraged his country's legislature from voting on the agreement at all, arguing that parliamentary approval would "create an obligation" and impose an "unnecessary legal restriction" on the regime.  Rouhani warned that passage would force him to sign the document, which he'd avoided doing.  A vote was held anyway; the deal was approved, 161-59.   It apparently remains unsigned.  (The United States Congress never formally weighed in on the terrible deal because Senate Democrats repeatedly obstructed any vote, in order to shield President Obama from the political humiliation of explicitly overruling strong bipartisan opposition).  The vote in Tehran was purely symbolic, of course.  The 'Supreme Leader' runs the show in that country, and he allowed his so-called Guardian Council to sign off on the accord, guaranteeing its adoption.  But according to our State Department, that "adoption" wasn't technically binding under international law.  The agreement represents "political commitments" secured by negotiators, we're told, "and is not a signed document."  Question: If this pact isn't binding or even signed, wouldn't the resulting flexibility cut both ways?  Couldn't the next American president simply tear up the empty signature page of the deal upon entering office and be rid of it?  Maybe so, legally speaking.  But Allahpundit lays out the grim reality that the die has already been cast:

Quote:We’re lifting $100 billion in sanctions in exchange for a legally binding promise of … nothing. The flip side of that, I guess, is that the deal’s not binding on us either; if the next president or even Obama himself wants to reimpose sanctions on a whim, that’s fair game. The problem with that logic, though, is that no one believes our European partners, who crave renewed access to Iran’s markets (and vice versa), will reinstate sanctions unless Iran cheats flagrantly and egregiously on the deal, to the point where it would humiliate the EU internationally to look the other way. One of Iran’s core goals in all this, re-opening its trade relationship with Europe, will be achieved whether or not the deal is binding. And once achieved, it’ll be nearly irreversible...there’s a difference between a country voting to implement an agreement voluntarily and making a binding promise to another country that they’ll implement it by signing a statement to that effect. In theory, the latter gives the treaty partner some legal recourse — international sanctions, most likely — that the former doesn’t. Like I said above, though, international sanctions are already almost certainly off the table, in which case what is Iran’s formal promise via signature really worth? Especially when — wait for it — everyone expects them to cheat regardless.
You know how in the west, politicians constantly work to get their TV-persona correct and hope that the electorate
see them as fair-minded and the voter's concerns at heart?

Well, out there in the desert, it's all about 'civic enthusiasm'!

Quote:'DEATH TO AMERICA' Iran politicians burn US flag in Parliament and accuse Trump of lacking
‘mental capacity’ after he pulls out of nuke deal.

Members of the strict Muslim nation's parliament shouted 'death to America' as they burnt the paper flags
during a demonstration yesterday.

'Iranian politicians shouted "death to America" as they burned US flags in parliament after Donald Trump pulled out
of the nuclear deal.

The furious protest came as parliament speaker Ali Larijani taunted the US President by saying: "Trump does not have
the mental capacity 
to deal with issues."...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3723]

They said as they burned a flag to show their outrage. And this is how governance is performed there, within an emotional capacity.

Quote:'...Meanwhile a prominent Iranian lawmaker warned that ministers were preparing to increase spending on the country's ballistic
missile program.

The head of Iran's parliamentary committee on national security and foreign policy, Alaeddin Boroujerdi, made the comments after
US President 
Trump broke the nuke treaty. He said: "With America's decision, Iran's missile program will not change at all."...'

Reactionary...? A zealous comment from someone who hasn't gotten his way? I suppose they can pat themselves on the head-rag for not
ridding themselves of the weapons now.

Quote:'...On Monday Trump described the broken nuke deal as "rotting and decaying", before adding that he would impose the "highest
level" of 
economic sanctions on Iran. The Republican said: "The United States no longer makes empty threats.
When I make promises, I keep them.

"As we exit the Iran deal we will be working with our allies to find a real, comprehensive and lasting solution to the Iran nuclear threat."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3724][Image: attachment.php?aid=3725]

The 2015 treaty - officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) - took years to develop and saw the Middle Eastern
nation agree to reduce its stockpile of medium-enriched uranium by 98 per cent.
But Trump justified pulling the US out of the agreement by claiming that Tehran has continued to develop its nuke programme, branding
the 
JCPOA "disastrous" and "defective at its core."

He said: “The so-called Iran deal was supposed to protect the United States and our allies from the lunacy of an Iranian nuclear bomb,
a weapon that will only endanger the survival of the Iranian regime.
“In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and over time reach the brink of a nuclear blackout.
“Today, we have definitive proof that this Iranian promise was a lie."

Trump was speaking from the White House yesterday as his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was travelling to North Korea to discuss
the scrapping of the country’s own nuke programme. He said: “Today’s action sends a critical message. At this very moment, Secretary
Pompeo is on his way to North Korea in preparation for my upcoming meeting with Kim Jong-un.
“Plans are being made. Relationships are building.

“Hopefully, a deal will happen and, with the help of China, South Korea, and Japan, a future of great prosperity and security can be
achieved 
for everyone.” Trump also said: “America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.
“We will not allow American cities to be threatened with destruction.”

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani hit back in a defiant press conference in Tehran.
He told reporters: "I have ordered Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran to be ready to start the enrichment of uranium at industrial levels.
"We will wait a few weeks and speak with our allies and friends and those committed to JCPOA.
"All depends on our national interests."

The US withdrawal from the treaty, which was brokered by seven parties and signed in 2015, will place everyone in uncharted territory...'
SOURCE:

"We will wait a few weeks and speak with our allies and friends and those committed to JCPOA."
Which basically means Rouhani will see what goodies the European meek will offer him to re-stash his nuke plans.

I'm not worried about those POS.  They are just paid puppets of the Rothchild's.  And probably Soros too, AND they are both going down before this is all over.

We took "their" money.   WAA-WAA!!!   tinycrying

I really hope you all can see this. It's Killary in an interview telling how she will attack Iran if she becomes President.   

mediumfacepalm         CAN WE AGREE SHE IS A HYPOCRITE?                   tinyok         
(05-10-2018, 01:30 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I really hope you all can see this. It's Killary in an interview telling how she will attack Iran if she becomes President.   

mediumfacepalm         CAN WE AGREE SHE IS A HYPOCRITE?                   tinyok         

Thank you for finding the video @"BIAD".   

I forgot to include the statement that makes Killary a hypocrite in my previous post.   mediumitwasntme

After Pres. Trump announced he would withdraw from the Iran "deal", she posted this on Twitter:  "Anyone who thinks bombing (#Iran) is the answer is woefully misinformed", which is the opposite of what she said in the video.
(05-10-2018, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I forgot to include the statement that makes Killary a hypocrite in my previous post.   mediumitwasntme

After Pres. Trump announced he would withdraw from the Iran "deal", she posted this on Twitter:
"Anyone who thinks bombing (#Iran) is the answer is woefully misinformed", which is the opposite of what she said in the video.

Ah yes, but Mrs. Rodham-Clinton is professionally full of sh*t, so it's okay.
Keeping in with the blood-thirsty rhetoric of Hillary, Iran's supreme leader -Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
called out the US and gave a nod of distrust towards Great Britain as well.

I'm not one for war-mongering, but I suggest ploughing the Middle East under and taking the poor
shale-gritty oil in an after-thought. Hell, we can use the sand too.

Quote:Iran nuclear deal: Supreme leader 'doesn't trust UK' and says 'Trump will be worm food'

Donald Trump is preparing to place "enormous sanctions" on Iran as early as next week after the US
pulled out of the nuclear deal.

'Iran's supreme leader has said he doesn't "trust the UK" and that Donald Trump's body "will be food for worms".
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had earlier accused Mr Trump of telling "more than 10 lies" when he announced the US
was withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal on Tuesday.
He added that the President had threatened the people of Iran and its government.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3732]
El Supremo Towel-Head.

It comes as Mr Trump prepares to impose "enormous" new sanctions on Iran, perhaps as early as next week.

"We are 100% committed to making sure that Iran does not have nuclear weapons," White House spokeswoman
Sarah Sanders said. "We're going to continue to put maximum pressure, enormous sanctions on them."

Addressing a cheering crowd in Tehran on Wednesday, Mr Khamenei branded Mr Trump a "petty man".
"Trump has written a letter to the leaders of the Persian Gulf countries," he said.
"We could obtain this letter and see it.

"In this letter he tells them that you must all become united, you must do this and you must do that because
I spent seven trillion dollars here for you. "You petty man (Mr Trump) - you spent that money to dominate Iraq
and Syria but you failed.
"To hell with that."

In a fiery speech in the Iranian capital, he later added: "The body of this man, Trump, will turn to ashes and become
the food of the worms and ants while the Islamic Republic continues to stand."
Mr Khamenei told the crowd that Iranian officials "want to continue the nuclear deal" with Britain, France and Germany
 but added: "I do not trust these countries either."

He continued: "If you could get guarantees from them in such a way that they can be trusted, no problem then you can
continue. "If you cannot get such a strong guarantee from them, and I see it very unlikely that you can, we could not
move and continue like this anymore."

Iranian officials have said they hope Europe will work with them to preserve the nuclear deal.
Earlier on Wednesday, lawmakers including a Shiite cleric set a replica US flag alight as their colleagues joined in
with anti-Washington chants. They also burned a piece of paper representing the nuclear deal and stomped on its ashes.

On an official statement on his website, Mr Khamenei wrote: "You heard last night that the President of America made
some silly and superficial comments."
"He had maybe more than 10 lies in his comments. He threatened the regime and the people, saying I'll do this and that.
"Mr Trump I tell you on behalf of the Iranian people: you've made a mistake. "You cannot do a damn thing."

Iran's Islamic Republic and theocratic government ensures that Khamenei has the final say on all state matters.
On Tuesday, the president's national security adviser John Bolton told Sky News that Mr Trump's "outstanding speech" was
"very direct, very clear, very tough" and "what the ayatollahs needed to hear".

During his White House address, Mr Trump called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) "disastrous" and
"one-sided". He said no action taken by Iran had been more dangerous than its pursuit of nuclear weapons, and claimed
the deal had allowed Iran to enrich uranium and "cause havoc within the Middle East and beyond".

The 2015 agreement was made by Iran and the US, the UK, Russia, France, China, Germany and the EU to ensure Iran's
nuclear programme was "exclusively peaceful". In return, the US agreed to lift a range of nuclear-related sanctions, which
Mr Trump will now reimpose.

Under the deal, spearheaded by Barack Obama, Iran stopped producing 20% enriched uranium and gave up the majority
of its stockpile in return for most international sanctions being lifted.
President Hassan Rouhani warned that Iran was ready to resume its nuclear activities if its interests were not guaranteed
under a deal without the United States.
"If needed, we will resume our nuclear enrichment at the industrial level without any limit," he said.

Britain and its key European allies -who expressed their "regret and concern" over Mr Trump's decision in a joint statement
on Wednesday -have been left scrambling to keep the deal alive.
Foreign Office Minister Alistair Burt told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme there was a need to de-escalate tensions in the
wake of Mr Trump's warning that he was ready to impose the "highest level" of sanctions on Tehran.

According to the US Treasury, sanctions related to Iran's energy, auto and financial sectors will be reimposed in three to six months.

The speaker of the Iranian parliament - where US flags were burned in the wake of the announcement -said there was now a
window in which the EU could demonstrate whether it had the international clout to keep the agreement going.

Germany's foreign minister Heiko Mass has vowed to work to preserve the deal and prevent an "uncontrolled escalation"
of tensions in the Middle East The Iran deal was seen as one of the Obama administration's key foreign policy achievements.

"I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake," the former
president said in a statement. "Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a
nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East."...'
SOURCE:

Make a road all the way until we reach the Philippine Sea.

From @"BIAD" above...

Quote:He added that the President had threatened the people of Iran and its government.

I wish the people on here could have seen one of the Twitter threads I saw yesterday.  It went on and on with posts from the Iranian people thanking President Trump for pulling out of the deal.  Below is ONE I just now came across.

asidi ??‏ @asidi69 May 8

As an Iranian to the world, I declare that the greatest enemy of the Iranian people is the Islamic Republic, which has stolen all our resources for 40 years. Do not believe the lies of the lobbyists of the Mullahs #ThankYouTrump

It is only the elitists losing money that are pissed off.

PISS ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!   minusculemooning
(05-10-2018, 09:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I wish the people on here could have seen one of the Twitter threads I saw yesterday.  It went on and on with posts from the Iranian people thanking President Trump for pulling out of the deal.  It is only the elitists losing money that are pissed off.

PISS ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!   minusculemooning

Yep, there's a reason that all the countries from Morocco to the Philippines struggle to bring
a first-world lifestyle to their respective citizens... the Elite keep the money for themselves.
minusculethumbsup

It's the way it's always been.
Deleted.  Sorry, wrong thread.