Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Korea Releases U.S. Detainees
At the request of our wonderful President Trump, NK has agreed to release all the detainees they were holding hostage.
How will the Left ever survive this blow?!  Not only did he help to bring NK and SK to a peaceful agreement, but now our guys are coming home.
I saw where he had also been officially nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  Poor snowflakes are going to melt!   tinylaughing 

[Image: AP_18117331573872_c0-0-3000-1749_s885x51...d5cfb4844c]

Quote:North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.
Source
(05-02-2018, 09:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: At the request of our wonderful President Trump, NK has agreed to release all the detainees they were holding hostage.
How will the Left ever survive this blow?!  Not only did he help to bring NK and SK to a peaceful agreement, but now our guys are coming home.
I saw where he had also been officially nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  Poor snowflakes are going to melt!   tinylaughing 

[Image: AP_18117331573872_c0-0-3000-1749_s885x51...d5cfb4844c]

Quote:North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.
Source

You certainly don't hear about this much in the MSM.
All you hear about is President Trump being Questioned By Mueller or Stormy Daniels.
You don't hear that Trumps approval rating is still at 49%.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, this is all false news, we all know that Trump is Kims evil evil brother."
I think that is how the left will handle it
(05-03-2018, 04:40 AM)guohua Wrote: You certainly don't hear about this much in the MSM.
All you hear about is President Trump being Questioned By Mueller or Stormy Daniels.

Last I read, his approval rating was at 51 percent, but I haven't validated the source.   tinybiggrin
(05-03-2018, 02:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 04:40 AM)guohua Wrote: You certainly don't hear about this much in the MSM.

Last I read, his approval rating was at 51 percent, but I haven't validated the source.   tinybiggrin

That’s good this is the first President that has the backbone to not put up with this shit Obama was such a puss that we weren’t taken serious he even struck Syria against the wishes of the Russians which tells you he doesn’t bow down Trump stands firm in his decisions, about time we got a president with a pair!!
(05-03-2018, 02:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

This is what I found today.

Quote:Thursday, May 03, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7.
Source
MAGA  minusculeclap
Update, Update, Update 
Quote:Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove. 

Eighty-one percent (81%) of Republicans like the job the president is doing; 75% of Democrats don’t. Among voters not affiliated with either major party, 47% approve; 51% disapprove.
The latest figures include 33% of all likely voters who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7
Source

smallgreenhurray MAGA  smallgreennumberone
And I saw an article on Twitter the other day that said since Kanye West came forward the black population who approve of Pres. Trump has doubled.

Of course, now the liberal-run radio stations have quit playing Kanye's music as punishment for speaking an opinion that differs from theirs.   tinyok

I saw both of these posts on Twitter but didn't save them, so I can't back up my statements with a source.
(05-05-2018, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And I saw an article on Twitter the other day that said since Kanye West came forward the black population who approve of Pres. Trump has doubled.

Of course, now the liberal-run radio stations have quit playing Kanye's music as punishment for speaking an opinion that differs from theirs.   tinyok

Just like Candace Owens, West got to glimpse behind the mainstream media's curtain and see how catagories of
humans are being manipulated. He's being castigated by black and white people alike, because he dared to step
off the plantation and deny racial victim-hood.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.