Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Setting Myself FREE!
The basic way of controlling people is what is called control rebellion. That is letting people think they have chosen how they rebel but in fact are just been controlled. The next is letting them think they have knowledge others dont. If some one thinks they see the "big picture" they dont, because there is no big picture.
The more power a person is given the more knowledge they have but its in a smaller field. There is no "all knowing "group at the top controlling. Its all a interlocking system that no one controls or understands, but we are all part of it.
Everyone thinks they have secret knowledge, every one thinks they are the A team, me I stopped worrying about it a long time ago when I understood that I dont understand. Does that knowledge make me the A team ?, do I carry the secret knowledge ?.
(06-27-2018, 05:59 AM)Wallfire Wrote: The basic way of controlling people is what is called control rebellion. That is letting people think they have chosen how they rebel but in fact are just been controlled. The next is letting them think they have knowledge others dont. If some one thinks they see the "big picture" they dont, because there is no big picture.

Exactly! Like letting folks think that "withdrawing consent" matters when they do not care at all whether you consent or not. It prevents rebellion, makes folks THINK they have a say in their own life.

You are also correct in asserting that there "is no big picture". The only way to win is by following the "small picture", which only you can influence - the individual will, not to exceed your own arm's reach. Do not give your opposition a say in that picture - it's yours, not theirs.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Controlled rebellion is getting to the dangerous point. Seems the Cabal-ran Deep State is trying to get someone killed. 

Did you all see Maxine Waters latest rant to push against Trump supporters?  Have we stepped back into the 1950's telling people they have to leave a restaurant because they don't like 'their kind'?  She's inciting riot mobs!  They are desperate and dangerous at this point.

Check out these tweets and ads below.  Someone it trying to awaken the "sleepers" into action, and it's not good.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4020]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4021]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone called the number to find out what it is all about?
(06-28-2018, 10:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Has anyone called the number to find out what it is all about?

I did, all I Got was a Busy Signal.
AMMO UP, Keep One In the pipe,, Keep your Powder Dry!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-28-2018, 10:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Has anyone called the number to find out what it is all about?

It's from Craig's List. They post ads all along for paid protesters and crisis actors. They bus them into cities to cause riots and chaos at Trump rallies, and the actors for false flags.
But things are heating up now, so no telling what this ad is for.
(06-27-2018, 03:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Give consent, withdraw consent, imply consent, withhold consent - all are meaningless. If you buy into the lie that "consent" matters at all in the real world, you have already lost, as you are by default playing by the rules of your opposition. The Opposition cares nary a bit about your "consent" status, they only care that YOU think it matters, so that THEY can use it as a control mechanism.

It's a pretty prevarication to think that one can "withdraw consent"... because the actual consent status matters nary a bit to those who understand the above. The opposition doesn't care a bit whether you consent or not - they will do as they please regardless.

What DOES matter is how far you are willing to go to ENFORCE your decision for or against them, how far you are willing to go to defend yourself and your natural rights against them.

As I've been told, "your consent AND $1.30 will get you a cup of coffee at McDonald's. Your refusal AND an M-16 will get you a bit further".

You seem to have bought into the notion that legal niceties matter. They don't. Legal niceties are stacked against you, on purpose, by the very "psychopaths" you mention. Playing by the rules they set will only lead you into heartache.

Set your own rules. Play by those. It drives the opposition nuts!

I will beg to differ here.  They tell Us what They are planning to do in obscure, esoteric, and disguised ways.  You think They do that just to laugh at Us?  No, They do that because (for whatever reason) They need to be able to say They told Us and We did not object (gave implied consent) - never mind Most know nothing enough to even go looking for these "messages," Most are completely uninformed, Most don't know They are seeing a message.  So yes.  Consent (or withdrawing consent) is key.

There seems to be a "gentleOne's" agreement, if You will, that if One chooses gentleOne behavior - not creating controversy by refusing any request, but making a counter offer instead - They cannot act as a bully.  What the specific ins and outs are, I don't know.  But I have gleaned that much.

As far as defending M'self, I will do what it takes within My means, but it's up to every Individual to choose to consent to Them or not.  No enFORCEment at all.

And no...  How can I "buy into" a system I do not consent to?  "Legal niceties...?"  NOT.  I do not consent to the legal system and until it is proven that I am subject (not that They can be bullies), NOTHING in that system applies to Me.  No, I do not "buy in" to any of Their stuff, just have painted a picture based on decades and decades of studying Them.

I HAVE "set My own rules," in that I know that as long as I do not break the three Laws of Ethics I am free to do what I want and go where I want without Them getting in My way.  The underlings may not grasp this - but I am certain the Ones at the top do.  And surely, when enough of Us are consenting to a better way of doing things - such as I offer in My blueprint - Their systems WILL fall to disuse.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

(06-27-2018, 05:59 AM)Wallfire Wrote: The basic way of controlling people is what is called control rebellion. That is letting people think they have chosen how they rebel but in fact are just been controlled. The next is letting them think they have knowledge others dont. If some one thinks they see the "big picture" they dont, because there is no big picture.
The more power a person is given the more knowledge they have but its in a smaller field. There is no "all knowing "group at the top controlling. Its all a interlocking system that no one controls or understands, but we are all part of it.
Everyone thinks they have secret knowledge, every one thinks they are the A team, me I stopped worrying about it a long time ago when I understood that I dont understand. Does that knowledge make me the A team ?, do I carry the secret knowledge ?.

I disagree that there "is no big picture..."  Not saying I see it all, but I see the onion layers and can deduce that there are not many layers left to break through to...

And You are welcome to beLIEve that there is no controlling group, but I say evidence (and the fact that except for what is needed to keep the "economics" operational, all Our planet's wealth is sitting in the control of maybe a dozen Humans) supports there being a group at the top, inbreeding to retain Their psychopathic gene.  You think THEY aren't manipulating things here?  They aren't doing the gematria and numerology-rich psyops, like Sandy Hook and all the way through to to latest "school shooting" and other questionable "events?"

If You want to get a feel for how They use these things in Their agenda-driven psyops, spend some time with the work offered here on this channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-i42Y...2QeatHmwtg
♥♥♥

(06-28-2018, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Controlled rebellion is getting to the dangerous point. Seems the Cabal-ran Deep State is trying to get someone killed. 

Did you all see Maxine Waters latest rant to push against Trump supporters?  Have we stepped back into the 1950's telling people they have to leave a restaurant because they don't like 'their kind'?  She's inciting riot mobs!  They are desperate and dangerous at this point.

Check out these tweets and ads below.  Someone it trying to awaken the "sleepers" into action, and it's not good.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4020]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4021]

Once One grasps that it's ALL a play put on for Us on the LITERAL world STAGE - EVERYTHING We hear in the "news," in "politics," etc.  One can see this baiting for what it is.  Several People have said that numerologically and by gematria, it sure looks like Trump will be "assassinated," leaving the stage, His role over.  They were saying this even before He was elected...
♥♥♥