Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost
Here are some videos I like.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I watched both and they were good.  Some could be hoaxes, but I believe some are real.

Having had paranormal experiences myself, I always hesitate to call everything I see a hoax, but the programs people use on the internet these days makes it hard to discern what's real and what's not.

Glad I watched these before dark.   tinybighuh
More Ghost / Spirit Videos, You Tell Me!

There are some really good videos of Mysteries in History, Or History Mysteries.

To continue,,,,,
Do Ghost Exist?

Next,,,, Spirit boxes.

I know some things caught on camera that people call orbs are dust particles, but when you only have one show up, more than likely it's a real spirit orb. Also, with spirit orbs you can usually see a face when you zoom in. This one has a face inside.

Do you think the presence of the spirit orb is what caused the deer to rare up like that?   tinyhuh 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4645]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do think that is why that deer had that reaction.
I don't know about seeing faces in Orbs though. 
Most orb appear as just very small balls or strings of energy.

Cool, I can't see anything else right there that may have spooked the deer.
Anyone want to buy a haunted mansion? 

The link provided shows lots of pictures and tells the story of this once plush estate that is now in need of lots of TLC.  Like to renovate?  Here's your next project, that is if you can live with the ghosts that come with it. tinybighuh

Quote:An abandoned asylum where ghosthunters say they were attacked by demonic spirits has gone on the market for £1.75 million.
The haunted house, in a sleepy corner of North Wales, has Gothic inspired architecture, is surrounded by woodland and comes with a very spooky reputation.

Grade II listed Pool Park, near Ruthin, has planning permission to be transformed into a care home - but only if builders don't mind working around the ghostly lodgers.

[Image: 5394874-6315101-image-a-5_1540457019701.jpg]+13

An abandoned asylum where ghosthunters say they were attacked by demonic spirits has gone on the market for £1.75 million. The haunted house, in a sleepy corner of North Wales, has Gothic inspired architecture, is surrounded by woodland and comes with a spooky reputation

[Image: 5394872-6315101-image-a-6_1540457039498.jpg]+13

Paranormal groups who call themselves The Ouija Brothers and Dark Arts both claim the home is possessed by an aggressive spirit and carries an evil energy.
Ghosthunter Jason Griffiths said: 'There's a very dark, heavy presence at Pool Parc and if you don't listen to it and pay it attention, it makes itself known. 
'You can feel when he's near, the surrounding energy becomes heavy.' 

But if potential owners are willing to look past the ghostly apparitions and odd exorcism, the one time plush pad has kept many of its original features and is ripe for a renovation.
[Image: 5394876-6315101-image-a-7_1540457045200.jpg]+13

Looking for a new owner who can rescue this slice of Welsh Heritage before it's too late, Pool Parc is on the market for offers in excess of £1.75 million with estate agent Jackson Stops, call 01244 328361 for further information

Read the stories here:  'Haunted' house for sale (spirits included): Abandoned asylum where ghosthunters say they were attacked by spooks goes on market for £1.75m
@"Mystic Wanderer"  I would Love To Own that.
If I had the money.
If really Haunted you'd have a steady income, no need to renovate, just rent to Paranormal groups to investigate.
Yes, they pay people to investigate the really haunted sited.

I don't remember the name of the asylum, but I heard it was $650. dollars, you get a two hour tour of the Hot Spots and then it's your from Dusk to Dawn.
I understand that most are booked full and there is a waiting list for the really good ones.
Quote:Mystery footsteps heard around century old coffin
This is a interesting news story with a short video.
Quote:GREGG COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -Every city seems to have at least one ghost story, and with Halloween just around the corner, we thought we’d give you a tale of footsteps heard on the second story when no one’s up there.

Docent at the Gregg County Historical Museum who has heard just that, and he thinks it may be connected to an iron coffin that’s stored upstairs.

Larry Courington is on the Gregg County Historical Museum Board of Directors, and he spends a lot of time there doing volunteer work. He says he’s heard the pitter patter of little feet near where an iron casket is stored.

“We’ve heard little footsteps when we’re downstairs,” Courington stated.

Yes, we. Larry doesn’t just hear it when he’s alone. Several have heard the footsteps at the same time, usually near the front door.

“You can hear somebody walking here or running,” Courington said.

He’s heard it many times.
Source
Is the little girl still there with her Original Casket?
The old casket looks like the area the head would have been was Glass so they could see her.
This has to be one of the Strangest Stories or her Vibrater is actually named Casper.
Quote:British woman claims she's had sex with 20 ghosts, is now engaged to one
I wonder if she has the rechargeable type batteries, with 20 ghost boyfriends and now being engaged to one,,,,,,,,,
There is another short videos in the article.

Quote:In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.
Source
Is there even a Ghost of a Chance this will work out?  tinywhat

Well lets hope his "ectoplasm" is up to the job so they can have kids  tinyinbiglove
Quote:Ghost Sex Is a Real Thing — And It's Not as Weird or Creepy as You Think
spoketoomuch Really!!??
Quote:Ever since Joy was a little girl, someone or something has stalked her bedroom late at night. At first, this specter inexplicably terrified her. But when she became an adult, the ghost continued to visit her — and it became something of a familiar friend.

" used to have visits from strange spirits or whatever and actually have sex with them," Joy, who did not want to reveal her last name, told Mic. "It was very pleasurable. It was almost like I was in a real relationship with a guy."

Unbeknownst to Joy at the time, she was experiencing what paranormal investigators and parapsychologists have deemed "spectrophilia," a term that encompasses both the actual act of alleged paranormal intercourse with ghosts, spirits or invisible lovers and the fetish for paranormal intercourse. (It also, curiously, is used to describe sexual arousal derived from reflections in mirrors.)
Yes they have a name for this.
Next you'll read some actresses claim to have sex with Spirits.
Quote:The phenomenon has come to be something of a punchline in recent years, thanks to a rash of sexual supernatural encounters reported by celebrities like Lucy LiuKe$ha and, famously, Anna Nicole Smith, who claimed a ghost would crawl up her leg and have sex with her while she was living in Texas. "I used to think it was my boyfriend, then one day I woke up and found it wasn't," she told FHM magazine.

Natasha Blasick
, an actress best known for the film parody Paranoid Activity 2, had a similar experience that went viral after she revealed it on a British talk show last year.

I just could feel this presence coming closer and closer and then I start feeling the actual touch without being able to see much," she told Mic. "The touch itself like that, it's kind of human, like, you know, hands... I could feel it all over my body."
There is much, much more to read here: Ghost Sex
You really need to watch this short video, first half here: Ghost Lovers  and second half here: Ghost lovers 2

You can watch the Travel Channel three and two minute videos here: Travel Channel, Ghost Orgasims.
An Incubus is an evil spirit that descends on a human female, and a Sucubus is what sexually attacks a male.

There are many, many accounts from people who have experienced this.  It must be a terribly frightening experience!   tinywhat

But... it seems some here rather enjoy it.   tinysure
(11-03-2018, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: But... it seems some here rather enjoy it.   tinysure

What's not to like?

Wonder if they have BDSM ghosts?

tinylaughing

tinyloveit
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(11-04-2018, 08:31 PM)Sol Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: But... it seems some here rather enjoy it.   tinysure

What's not to like?

Wonder if they have BDSM ghosts?

tinylaughing

tinyloveit
You never know,,,,, just maybe,,,,,,,
[Image: ghost.gif?w=302&h=302&crop=1] [Image: a0b5fadb.gif]