Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrrrrr, There Be Monsters,,,,,in these waters!!
You have to admit, most of the Oceans and Seas and large Lakes have not been thoroughly Explored.

Grab your Popcorn and enjoy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
As for the first video, who knows what the scientists have explored with under the water?  If they have ancient DNA, they probably brought some of them back to life.   tinybighuh   I don't know.   minusculethinking 

The second one is on my list to watch in the recliner tonight.    Thanks.   minusculebeercheers
Mythological SEA MONSTERS, Yes,,,, Mythological.

Just how true could any of these be,,,, None I assume.
This is interesting,,,, 

Quote:Jagged-toothed sea monster washes up on Mexico beach giving sunbathers the shock of their lives.

The terrifying-looking creature was found in Mazatlan, western Mexico, by local woman Beatriz Morales Acuna.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3777]

'Beachgoers got the shock of their lives after a giant jagged-toothed “sea monster” washed up on a beach in Mexico.
The terrifying-looking creature was found in Mazatlan, western Mexico, by local Beatriz Morales Acuna.
She said she first thought the strange object was just an old bit of rope.

But when she looked closer, she saw the dead eyes of the fanged creature staring back at her.
Beatriz took snaps of the mystery monster on her phone and uploaded them to social media.
Sharing the images, she wrote: “When I came out of the sea, there it was.

“Nobody was bothered by it because they thought it was just old rope from a sailing boat.
“It was only after I took pictures that people became intrigued.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3778]

The photos went viral, with social networkers scratching their heads over what the animal might be.
Some some said it was an eel or a sea snake, while other slightly wilder theories claimed it came from outer space.

No one has yet been able to say for sure which kind of species the unusual animal is, as it had died and was already
partially decomposed. But some said it may have been a deepsea lizardfish, which are found in tropical and subtropical
seas across the world and usually inhabit the seabed.

Unlike most fish, they have a lizard-like bony head that is flattened as well as a large mouth filled with sharp teeth for killing
prey...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Reply to above post:

Looks like the underground labs have been experimenting on mixing DNA again.   tinybighuh
@"BIAD" 
That is one Ugly Little Beast!