Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing
There are Hundreds or Thousands of Documented Cases of People, Children, Just Vanishing. 
After the 2 minute mark this video is pretty good.

What Really Happens to these people?
UFO abduction, Walking into a Portal or into another Dimension?
Or Murder?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This has been going on for many years, and as far as I can understand the police dont seem to be very interested. True a lot of the "vanishing" could be animal attacks, murder, suicide, people getting lost, but it by no means explanes all of them.
Very few people understand what the wilderness is and how fast one can die there. 
When I was training people I have seen people disoriented and lost in a forest when they were only about 50m from a forest road that would lead them to safety.
And yet I come back to the fact none of the above explanes all the disappearances, so there is something going on, and its not good.

Max Spiers
This young man was so desperate to be seen as one of the "greats" in the conspiracy inner group, to me anyway it seemed he was not making it as big as he wanted, so why not stage an attack on himself, that way get his name back into the light.
There is one small thing that has always  for me stood out about his death, its that people report he vomited 2 l of black vomit.
Its a small point but an important one, take a small glass of water , spill it on the floor, it looks like a large amount of water. Yet people say 2l of black vomit, did they collect it all ? or was it an agreed amount that they would report. ( I think you see were this is going), the last message telling he is in trouble for me all fits together.
It was a set up to get his name in the light that went wrong, or a classic suicide set up to get his name remembered.
Sad that he died but I dont think his death had anything to do with him been murdered because of his "knowledge"
Here I must stress that this is only my point of view, and in no way wish to belittle his death, I just want to show a possible other side to the story
I just listened to an interview on C2C a.m. with David Paulides the other night telling more new stories of his Missing 411 saga that continues to grow everyday.

Do a search on YT for Coast to Coast Missing 411, and you get lots of his interviews to listen to.

Still one of those mysterious stories that has people scratching their head. 

Myself, I believe they walk into a portal, either operated by the military, or a natural one, and disappear.  The ones that walk into the military portal are returned after being used for experiments. They just let people believe they were taken aboard an "Alien" spacecraft to keep eyes off them and their nefarious program.
I do agree with @"Wallfire"  post, some people just have to sense of direction or their surrounding and they are easily frightened into a state of Panic.
Yes, some have gone as far as to try and get that 15 minutes of Fame as a missing person so they can get the attention they require to cope with life.

BUT!

I also believe some are genuinely just Gone as @"Mystic Wanderer"  suggest.
Not many, but some have to have just stepped into another dimension or abducted.
I agree a lot can be explaned but there are too many that cannot be. There is something happening and as I said its not good.
Here is an article with some interesting case of people just Vanishing,,,,, 

Quote:Mysterious disappearances aren’t new. For whatever reasons, some people just seem to vanish without a trace, never to be seen again.
Yet, as bizarre as these cases may be, there seems to be an even stranger type of disappearance out there; people who vanish in full view of others, under circumstances where it seems impossible that they could have even gone far, let alone totally disappeared.

These are the cases in which people were there one moment and gone the next, seeming to have just literally faded from existence, leaving us baffled and perhaps even questioning what we think we know about this mysterious world of ours.

Let’s take a look at the history of some of the more curious accounts of these spontaneous vanishings of people who by all indications seemed to have just ceased to exist.

One of the earliest well-known accounts of people spontaneously vanishing comes from back in the 1700s. Sometime in the 1760s, in the English town of Shepton Mallet, there lived an elderly man in his 70s by the name of Owen Parfitt.
Crippled with disease, Parfitt was said to be unable to get around on his own, instead spending his days either bedridden or sitting outside by the doorway to his home, where he lived with his sister.

According to the story, one day old Owen was sitting in his usual spot by the door, where his sister, also his primary caretaker, had been keeping an eye on him as usual.
On this day the weather was rather chilly, and Owen had covered himself with a coat, but there were no indications that anything was amiss, or that this day was any different from the many other times Owen had sat outside.

When his sister went to move him, she found that only the coat remained where Owen had been sitting just moments before. Since he was unable to walk on his own, she at first thought that perhaps a neighbor had moved him inside for her, as was sometimes the case, but the old man was nowhere to be found and the neighbors denied having moved him, although they had seen him sitting there all day.

In fact, there were many witnesses about on that day, yet no one had seen anything unusual at all. Owen’s sister searched the area but Owen was nowhere to be found, and it was baffling that he could have gotten far so soon, in front of so many people, and with the inability to walk.
A search was launched by authorities, but no trace of Owen Parfitt was ever found, leading to the popular legend at the time that the Devil had come for him as payment for a pact they had made. His disappearance remains a mystery to this day.

Here are a couple of interesting stories from this article.
Quote:Sometimes, not only did the person disappear, but they did so right before the eyes of witnesses, literally fading away in plain sight.

Just a few years after Bathurst’s odd case, another even more bizarre disappearance was to occur.
In 1815, at a Prussian prison at Weichselmunde, a prisoner by the name of Diderici was doing a 10-year sentence for assuming the identity of his dead employer by dressing up in his clothes and a wig and trying to withdraw a large amount of money after the man had died of a stroke.
Allegedly, one day Diderici was being led through the exercise yard in chains in a line of other prisoners, when something very odd began to happen.
According to other prisoners, Diderici began to literally fade away, his body gradually becoming transparent and immaterial until finally his empty manacles and chains clattered to the ground as baffled prisoners and prison guards looked on.
An inquiry into the case would turn up nearly 30 eyewitness accounts from both convicts and guards that reported the exact same thing; that Diderici had become slowly invisible until he was simply not there anymore.

Puzzled by the case, the authorities would end up brushing the whole affair under the carpet, closing the case and proclaiming it an “Act of God.” Diderici would never be seen again.

A similarly bizarre vanishing supposedly happened in 1873 in Leamington Spa, England.
A shoemaker by the name of James Worson was out with his friends when he suddenly made a bet with them that he could run without stopping all the way to Coventry, which was a full 16 miles away.
The friends did not have faith in Worson’s ability to do this, and readily took him up on the bet. In order to make sure he followed through, the friends allegedly followed Worson in a horse drawn cart.

Worson ran for a few miles without any problems, and his friends were starting to think they might actually lose the bet when he suddenly tripped on something in the road.

The story goes that Worson pitched forward, but never hit the ground, instead completely blinking out of existence right before his terrified friends’ eyes.
A police search turned up nothing and this seems to be another case of someone who just spontaneously ceased to exist in full view of witnesses.
They're other very interesting stories at this Source
 The woman talking is kind of irritating I think to listen to.
I find the mysterious disappearances to be an intriguing and fascinating subject.

I really like the way David Paulides goes about investigating the missing 411 cases too.
His LEO background helps a great deal I think.

Many of the 411 cases seem to have been linked with Bigfoot? (Not necessarily by Paulides himself) They often cluster in areas where Bigfoot sightings have been reported.
One of the cases even turned up witnesses who saw a large hairy biped carrying "something" over it's shoulder that later was found to match the approx size & colour of a small boy (& his clothing) who'd disappeared in that area at the same time.

I've mentioned an over-arching theory that I had before...
That many (if not all) paranormal / cryptozoological phenomenon could possibly be explained by one single causal effect?
Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Ghosts, UFO's, Time-Shifts, Mysterious Disappearances, Inter Dimensional Visitation... you name it!

IF there was some rift, tear, damage, portal etc in what we know as the fabric of Space-Time...
All of the above mentioned phenomena (and many others) could be readily explained.

A person seeing into a rip in Space-Time could be viewing/witnessing creatures from the past (or future);
Bigfoot=Actual Live Gigantopithecus, Nessie=Living Plesiosaur, "Flying Saucer"=Future Transport, Ghosts=Actual People (Past or Future)...
Disappearances? Maybe people actually crossing into the rift???? Becoming displaced in Time or Location? or interacting with something visiting us from the "other side" of the rift?? Demons anyone??
(Like the guy who tripped on something in the road in Guohua's examples above... Could he have "fallen" into the rift and been transported "away" to another time & place?)
Maybe some of these rifts are temporary and mobile?
Maybe some are being controlled by people from our future??
Maybe it's all glitches in our part of the HUGE computer simulation called "Life"???

Great fun to speculate on whatever is causing it!
Now.... how do we build a rift-detector to check whether my theory holds water?? LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"gordi" 
Yes, Bigfoot has been accredited with some disappearances.

Bigfoot could very possibly,,, Yes.