Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Why Would Anyone Promote a Space Alien/Hybrid Fetus ?
Quote:Thursday, April 19, 2018
'Why Would Anyone Promote a Space Alien/Hybrid Fetus Hypothesis in the First Place?'

[Image: Sirius%2BPoster.png]
Five years ago this little dead thing was the star of Steven Greer’s crowd-funded documentary “Sirius.” Now, it’s giving him the momentum to promote a four-hour $85 per ticket conspiracy marathon in May. (Credit D. Tarr)

He’s doing it for America

Still recovering from how the mainstream media went bounding off last week for that bogus Buzz Aldrin-lie detector-space aliens nothin’burger. Yeah, they all went for it. The very same crowd that glommed onto last month’s exemplary reporting from defense-industry journalist Tyler Rogoway. Rogoway’s stuff went viral for using FOIA to acquire recorded exchanges among airline pilots, air traffic control, and the FAA as they tried to make sense of UFOs injecting themselves into crowded commercial corridors. But the corporate newsies, at
[Image: Billy%2BCox%2B2016%2B%252860%2Bpx%2529.png]
By Billy Cox
De Void
4-13-18

least in terms of numbers, made no distinction between FAA data and the Aldrin hoax. And I’m too bummed out to rehash the Buzz particulars here.

What’s most disappointing is, just when I was hoping the MSM might’ve turned the corner on discernment and proportion, this week’s snipe hunt comes on the heels of last week’s equally sensationalized non-news headlines about the deformed remnants of a miscarriage discharged into a Chilean desert a couple of hundred years ago. Wonder how many expectations were dashed by the announcement:
Quote:Nope, sorry folks, buzzkill, the unfortunate little specimen isn’t a space alien after all – just one of those curiosities that happens in vitro from time to time.
Why would anyone promote a space alien/hybrid fetus hypothesis in the first place? Well, not just anybody would. But Steven Greer, the Disclosure Project/“Ambassador to the Universe” guru, isn’t just anybody. In 2013, he featured the little dead bugger in a conspiracy documentary called “Sirius.” De Void took a peek at it back when the six-inch cadaver’s origins were still a mystery. Had this recent reality check – published in the journal “Genome Research” by genetic scientists at two California institutions – arrived without Greer banging the drum for ET DNA for the past five years, how many people would’ve paid attention?

Look, De Void is about to take a week’s worth of vacation, so I don’t feel like putting much thought into this blog today (obviously). And if there’s anything you want to sound off on between now and when I get back, let ‘er rip, OK, just don’t expect your posts to instantly pop up, on account of the ongoing spam avalanche that now requires me to approve each and every comment, which sucks. But I’m signing off with this latest disappointment for one reason: the media’s not-a-space-alien-baby-after-all lovefest has resuscitated the otherwise neglected and irrelevant Steven Greer. This week, his email teasers for coverage have been incessant. And you know what? Here’s the surprise: I’m finally beginning to come around. I’m beginning to think the man is onto some true clarity.

Clarity doesn’t come cheap. That’s why he’s forced to charge up to $6,000 for “Ambassador to the Universe” training seminars. And after watching his visionary video-link rebuttal of the “Genome Research” magazine article, I can only pray there’s not a Jack Ruby at the corner of the frame hoping to nip it in the bud.

According to Greer, the desiccated corpse, nicknamed Ata, for the Atacama Desert, where it was discovered, is “probably a PLF – a programmed life form” from Out There, the same place The Truth Is. But you’re dead wrong if you think this controversy is about a stinkin’ mini-corpse. Greer says “the future of the human race … is at stake here.” And he’s rightfully demanding to know who – who specifically, at the NY Times, the BBC, CNN, etc. – got co-opted to parrot the “outrageously wild, implausible conclusions” drawn by authors of the “Genome Research” piece.

Here’s the good news. Greer’s links show me how to obtain the unfettered truth. For $19.95, I can buy the DVD explainer “Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World’s Greatest Secret,” plus I get the accompanying book thrown in for free. For free. Or for $14.99, I can get a streaming version of “Unacknowledged: The Campaign That Ends Illegal UFO and Free Energy Secrecy.” Or for $155, I can buy an entire DVD catalogue of Greer’s clarity, “The Untold History of Disclosure.”

But yo, wait up, I haven’t even gotten to the good part yet:

Instead of shrinking from the “kleptocracy of the petro-fascists” who control the world, Greer is doubling down. On May 12, in Tempe, Arizona, the truth-teller the Deep State fears most will be getting revenge with a four-hour presentation that’s so long, it can barely be contained with mere words. It’s called, verbatim, “The Atacama Coverup: How Global Disclosure is being hijacked by the Intelligence Community AND Close-Encounters of the 5th Kind: The Ultimate Civil Disobedience Action.” Just $85 a ticket. Can’t make it in person? You’re covered. Just $35 for the webinar.

I know what you’re thinking: I’m only one person – what can one person possibly do to fight back? Here’s how: Demand an investigation into academic misconduct. Greer is dispensing phone and email contacts to Stanford University’s Office of General Counsel. Stanford researchers were among those who studied Ata. Also: Bombard the Cold Harbor Genome Laboratory Press with email complaints, too. Greer has that contact info as well. Let them know you’re onto their shenanigans and you won’t let them get away with it.

If the media doesn’t cover Greer’s presentation in Tempe, we’ll know they’ve been silenced by the petro-fascists.
https://www.theufochronicles.com/2018/04...alien.html
A grand piece, Sky and it's something I always rue these days.

Gone are the times when people like Steven Greer, pitched up a marquee and under fluttering bunting,
announced to the world that everything will be explained if they just pay at the door and step inside.

Like the Elmer Gantry novel, Greer coerced his followers with the same stuff that I used to read about
whilst waiting for the 1a double-decker bus on a Saturday morning to take me to the kids-only matinee
show.

Those Ufo magazines promised the same, the 'real' was just around the corner and our extraterrestrial
friends were waiting with open arms and chiffon scarves. (The seventies were like that)
And time moves on.

Dr. Steven Greer gave up his career to find the answers to the questions that we all ask and mentioned
at the end of the first Bladerunner movie... and maybe he found them.
So rather than say the sack was empty, he offered this poor dead, unborn bastard and used words like
'test' and 'investigation' to lure the people to the tent.

What's important is that the No.1a bus is now a single-decked vehicle with '10' on it's front, so some things
do change.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Dr. Greer and most of the other are all about that 15 minutes of fame and the money.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
'Why Would Anyone Promote a Space Alien/Hybrid Fetus ?"

Well, if they were really good at their job, turned up on time, were good with the clients/customers and showed initiative and leadership qualities then they would probably merit being considered for a promotion. IMHO.

tinycool
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(04-23-2018, 01:54 PM)guohua Wrote: Dr. Greer and most of the other are all about that 15 minutes of fame and the money.

Well he's still trying to hang-in there!
He's explaining that Established science and the CIA are quashing the findings and by using the
media, the subject has become a laughing-stock.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-23-2018, 09:21 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 01:54 PM)guohua Wrote: Dr. Greer and most of the other are all about that 15 minutes of fame and the money.

Well he's still trying to hang-in there!
He's explaining that Established science and the CIA are quashing the findings and by using the
media, the subject has become a laughing-stock.

Please, Please, please,,,,, Dr. Greer,,,,,,, You're Surprised After all these years that the MSM and most Scientist are Corrupt or that the Government Owns Them!!!???  tinysure  Don't act so surprised,,,, you knew they were.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]