Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawmakers have just issued a referral to the DOJ for the PROSECUTION of HRC
The noose is tightening... day by day by day.   smallgreendancer 

Quote:House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with nine other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral.

Read the full article here:  BREAKING: Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3612]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bit by bit, Mystic, but I just hope they're held accountable the same way we all are.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-19-2018, 09:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: Bit by bit, Mystic, but I just hope they're held accountable the same way we all are.
minusculethumbsup

I think so many people that see what certain people have done (with proof) are to the point of taking matters into their own hands if the DOJ doesn't do it's job.  They better get what's coming to them, or the DOJ might...   well, I'll zip my lip right there.   tinyhuh