Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again
Don't you think it's odd that as soon as President Trump mentioned pulling our troops out of Syria there was another gas attack on the citizens there?  Why would Assad do that?   tinybighuh

And even more odd, every time "No Name" McCain goes over there a gas attack soon follows.  Hmmm...   minusculethinking 

[Image: mccain-with-isis.jpg?resize=768%2C447]
Sen. John McCain visited rebels in Syria on Monday, his communications director confirmed to CNN, making the Arizona Republican the highest ranking elected official from the United States to visit the war-torn country since its civil war began over two years ago.

Quote:Senator John McCain made a secret trip to a Kurdish-held region in northern Syria the week of February 20th, 2017, to speak with US military officials, rebel fighters, and leaders in the region.

McCain spokeswoman, Julie Tarallo, confirmed that McCain made this secret trip, calling it a “valuable opportunity to assess dynamic conditions on the ground in Syria and Iraq.”

The Wall Street Journal said the trip was organized with help of the US military, and it was the first time a US lawmaker had traveled to the region since American special operations forces began fighting alongside local forces.

McCain also met with Turkish President Erdogan to discuss the situation in Syria and current US-Turkey relations.
McCain said in a statement…
Quote:“The change of administration in the United States presents an important opportunity to review and reassess current policy in Syria.”

On April 4th, 2017
a suspicious chemical attack in an Idlib province prompted US President Trump to launch missiles at Syria. McCain applauded the action and urged for more.
McCain has an uncanny talent to show up in places rife with geo-political tension, and upon McCain’s departure conflict cranks up to deadly levels. Coincidence?

McCain was in Syria coordinating with ISIS leader al-Baghdadi in 2013. Where in Syria was McCain? He was in Idlib, Syria.
McCain’s first “secret” Syria visit took place on May 27, 2013. The Ghouta, Syria chemical attack occurred on 21 August 2013.
According to AP, McCain crossed the border near Kilis, Turkey, and spent two hours meeting with ‘rebel leaders’ near Idlib, Syria. The article further states that McCain made the trip in order to demand “aggressive military action in the 2-year-old Syrian civil war, calling for the establishment of a no-fly zone and arming the rebels”.

Presidential Spokesman Jay Carney said “the White House was aware in advance of McCain’s plans to travel to Syria. Carney declined to say whether McCain was carrying any message from the administration, but he said White House officials looked forward to hearing about his trip”.

Here is an ABC News report on the “secret” visit to Idlib, which speaks volumes:

McCain’s two-hour visit to Idlib, Syria garnered a lot of attention because the “rebel” leaders seen in the photos that McCain posted to his Twitter account look very much like the leaders of ISIS…Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Muahmmad Noor.

[Image: McCain-ISIS.jpg]

John McCain was also in Libya right before it was bombed to oblivion by the Obama Administration and NATO forces.
McCain was in Ukraine during the Maidan, instigating the overthrow of a legitimately elected and established government in collusion with neo-nazi forces.
[Image: john-mccain-went-to-ukraine-and-stood-on...o-nazi.jpg]

I am no betting man, but I have sneaky suspicion that the chemical weapons false flag and McCain’s “secret” Syria trip this February have some sort of connection.
McCain made a secret trip in 2013 to Idlib, Syria…months later the Ghouta chemical weapons false flag.
McCain made a secret trip to Syria in February 2017…chemical weapons attack in Idlib a month later.
Coincidence?

Source

Here is a 2014 article that was recommended to read for people who are confused about Syria and the U.S. part:  Seymour Hersh Exposes Obama's Red Line And Rat Line
He's a double-crossing scumbag of the first order...

May 30th, 2013.

Quote:McCain responds to Syria photo controversy.

'(CNN) – It would be "regrettable" if the identities of the men photographed with Sen. John McCain
in Syria this week are confirmed to be individuals responsible for a year-old kidnapping, the Arizona
senator's office said in a statement Thursday.

There has been confusion and conflicting reports about who exactly the men pictured with McCain are,
and whether or not they were involved in last year's kidnapping. CNN has been unable to confirm the
identities of the men in the photograph.

Nonetheless, McCain's office was quick to reject speculation the Republican knowingly met with men
accused of the abduction.

McCain entered the war-torn country on Monday and met with commanders of the Free Syrian Army,
who are fighting forces loyal to Bashar al Assad for control of the country. He was the first U.S. senator
to travel to Syria since the civil war broke out there two years ago, and told CNN after leaving that his
conviction the U.S. must become more involved in the country's conflict had intensified.

Opponents of a greater U.S. role in Syria say the presence of terrorists among the rebels should prevent
lethal aid from being delivered to opposition forces.

A report in the Beirut-based Daily Star newspaper suggested a photo released by McCain's office from
the trip showed the Arizona senator standing alongside two men accused of kidnapping 11 Lebanese
Shiite pilgrims in May 2012...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Russia is blaming Israel for the chemical attack in Syria. 

(Read the full report by clicking title)

Quote:Russia on Monday blamed the Israeli Air Force for the deadly airstrike on a Bashar al-Assad air base after a suspected chemical attack killed at least 60 in a Damascus suburb over the weekend.
Russia's Defense Ministry said two Israeli fighter jets launched the attack on the T4 air base in central Syria from Lebanon's air space.
Syria shot down five out of the eight missiles that targeted the base, the ministry said. It said the other three landed in the western part of the T4 base.
The airstrikes reportedly killed 14 people, including Iranians, at a military airport near the city of Homs.
A Syrian military official also said Israel was behind the attack.

However, an Anon "deducts that the traitor #JohnMcCain is bringing in the chemicals for the #Syrian chemical attacks through his wife’s #OperationSmile project."
Syria, the latest proof that the truth is the first to die in war.
I just dont know what is true anymore.
This is a video of Q posts being decoded, but I'm going to post it here because the biggest majority of it covers the Syria incident.

VERY INFORMATIVE! 

Here is her trello link, if anyone wants to go click on some links she mentions: https://trello.com/b/CjZGaGgH/qanon-post...ive-report
The MIC and the propaganda machine must really think everyone is to stupid to see the transparency of their lies.

I do wonder where they think this is all going to end and who the hell are making the decisions to proceed on this course ?   minusculechairshot minusculebonker
The leaders of islam know how to pull the heart strings of the west, thats why you always see video and pictures of children killed, not soldiers. The white helmets haply murdered children on video wile pretending to save them. How can any one kill children like that you may ask.
Once again it comes down to not understanding islam, islam will without a thought kill 1000s of children because the children are then see as giving there life for islam and go to paradise. 
Once again people try to understand islam with western eyes and culture. islam is not western and can never be understood by the west.
Related.  Please read.

Quote:On Monday afternoon, the FBI raided the home, office, and hotel room of President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen. Cohen is also the national deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee. According to The Washington Post, Cohen is now “under federal investigation for possible bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations, according to three people with knowledge of the case.” Documents seized from Cohen include records regarding Cohen’s self-stated $130,000 payment to Trump one-night-stand Stormy Daniels. According to one source, “Investigators took Cohen’s computer, phone and personal financial records, including tax returns, as part of the search of his office at Rockefeller Center, that person said.” Communications between Cohen and Trump were also seized.

Trump immediately termed the situation a “witch hunt” and an “attack on our country in a true sense; it’s an attack on what we all stand for.” He also took to Twitter to state that attorney-client privilege was “dead.”
So, what’s actually going on? Here are eight things you need to know.

1. Trump And Cohen May Have Violated The Law. So, what’s this case even about? Trump allegedly slept with Stormy Daniels back in 2006. Then Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 to keep quiet, according to Cohen himself. According to Cohen, Trump knew nothing about the payment. The settlement agreement contains pseudonyms for Trump and Daniels, and was funneled through an LLC. This could make Cohen’s payment to Daniels an in-kind contribution to the Trump campaign in violation of campaign finance law. Furthermore, if Trump knew about it, that could constitute criminal conspiracy to violate campaign finance law. Former Democratic presidential candidate and senator, John Edwards, was tried on precisely those grounds; a jury split on five counts and acquitted on a sixth before the DOJ decided to drop the case. Ironically, Trump could have avoided all of this by merely paying Daniels directly.

Read the rest here

Here Are 8 Things You Need To Know About The FBI's Raid on Michael Cohen's Offices
This is how the fake terror gas attacks are made. These children have been taught well; great actors.  In a recent video that was on the MSM, I saw one kid's eyes open that was supposed to be dead.  SMH.   tinysure 

Watch 'til the end. They all stand up and get applause.
I called the first gas strike before it happened. I didn't do it by having a hotline to al Assad, and just ringing him up and asking if he had any gas attacks planned that I could predict. I did it by analyzing publicly available intelligence sources. Anyone could have predicted it, just by accessing the same and analyzing them. I don't have super powers or anything.

I did it because I got hold of the ISIS propaganda magazine Rumiyah, and knew enough about the enemy to read what it meant rather than what is specifically said - a sort of reading between the lines. There was a single page article giving instructions on how to defend against a gas attack (as I recall the specific gas mentioned was Sarin, but I don't know what was actually used offhand). It was essentially a primer on NBC, dumbed down for a specific incident rather than as a general battlefield strategy, and covered immediate reaction and followup decontamination.

Putting that together with the general islamic mindset, I knew and mentioned that ISIS itself was going to gas civilians, with a few of it's own troops interspersed among them for propaganda effect. Sure enough, the attack came, and al Assad got the blame... and one of his airbases got bombed by the US in retaliation.

And ISIS sat and laughed their asses off at the reaction by the US - their propaganda effort was so successful that they actually convinced the US to assist them against THEIR enemies! No one here bothered to listen, nor did they bother to try and figure out what the profit motive for Assad would have been... because there was none. He had nothing to gain and lots to loose by gassing civilians. It's illogical to believe he would do so any way.

Flash forward a few months, and here we have another one, a virtual copy of the first. WHY, one might ask. Is it now logical to believe Assad has anything to gain from it NOW? Is it logical to believe that he somehow figured the negatives results of the last time would prompt him to do it yet again? Nope.

Now, this time I didn't have the assistance of ISIS propaganda to be able to predict it, but I AM still able to read sign, after the event. I'm a tracker from way back, been tracking critters since I was a kid. I know that once the tracks are already laid, they are right there in the mud, the blood, and the snow, plain as the nose on your face, for anyone to read.

Who DOES have something to gain from a repeat performance? Maybe the same folks who gained the last time? That would seem to me more of a logical conclusion... but then I'm not a highly paid CIA analyst who makes his bread feeding fake analysis to the guys with their fingers on the buttons.

Item: ISIS is reported to be on the ropes at this time. They're so bad off, they can't even publish their fancy propaganda magazines any more. I bet they could use a pick-me-up right about now! Maybe, just maybe, someone in ISIS got the bright idea to trot out another gas attack, hoping for the same results as last time - gas a town, then sit back and wait for their alleged enemies to come to their assistance and bomb the crap out of a troublesome air base they've not been able to deal with on their own, maybe clear a path for 'em like that...

Item: ISIS "prophecies" insist that they will defeat the Crusaders in Dabiq, a Syrian town. How in the hell are they supposed to defeat Crusaders in Dabiq if they can't bait any Crusaders into coming to the party? You know what worked good as bait for the US Crusaders before, and got them to jump into the fray with both feet?

A gas attack.

Now we have dumbasses wanting to send more troops to Syria to "deal with Assad and the Russians". If we're stupid enough to eat that bait, we deserve the jaws of the trap. It's just Darwin in action.

Stupid is as stupid does, and if you're too dumb to live, even as a nation, you shouldn't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

So well said Ninurta, a 100% right. Now add to that the fact the May get to turn all attention away from the fact she has lost control of London and slowly loosing control of all of GB, Trump gets to take interest away from all his "news problems" and get to show that he is a hard man when dealing with Russia, and last and least, the French moron get to jump up and down shouting look I have balls too, taking attention away from all the trouble in France.
Muslim kills muslim, muslim country's do nothing, but we take a step closer to WW3. It time we stopped playing world police and closed the borders.
(04-14-2018, 10:59 AM)Wallfire Wrote: So well said Ninurta, a 100% right. Now add to that the fact the May get to turn all attention away from the fact she has lost control of London and slowly loosing control of all of GB, Trump gets to take interest away from all his "news problems" and get to show that he is a hard man when dealing with Russia, and last and least, the French moron get to jump up and down shouting look I have balls too, taking attention away from all the trouble in France.
Muslim kills muslim, muslim country's do nothing, but we take a step closer to WW3. It time we stopped playing world police and closed the borders.

I agree wholeheartedly, it is a convenient diversion. Theresa May and Macron get to look strong and the
public and media will ignore the invasion at home. Trump appeases the war-dogs and CNN, MSNBC and
the rest will begrudgingly applaud him for now.

In the meantime, the Islamist plots from within it's enemy's walls.
Katie G. goes over the Syria attack, as related to the Q posts.  Lots going on behind the scenes the public won't see. The MSM will be reporting lots of disinformation, and people will only see things on the surface.  You have to dig down to see the real picture of what's happening.
minusculethinking    It makes good sense to me.  

As President Trump tweeted this morning, "A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!"

I think we took out more of the Deep State Clowns.   minusculebiggrin
Posted by Swamp Drainer on Twitter:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3584]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lo and behold, I wake this morning to the news that we have, once again, bombed the shit out of Syrian installations. It's still not a super-power, this prediction thing. It's just common sense analysis, married to the fact that our response couldn't be more predictable if we were Pavlov's Dogs...

... with islamic radicals yanking our chains.

It doesn't - or shouldn't at least - take a rocket surgeon to figure out that the way to win a war against an avowed enemy doesn't, in the best of cases, involve bombing hell out of your natural allies in a fight for your life against a common enemy.

I may have been too hasty in my comments above in this post - perhaps common sense IS rare enough that it should be classified as a super-power!

As an aside, I was gratified to hear, on national TV, a State Department spokes lady label ME as a "Russian troll" during the reporting on the senselessly tragic and violent events of last night. Either A) she is unaware of my history with Russians (which I find difficult to believe), or B) she doesn't want YOU to discover that history... for, if folks should discover that history and the bad blood that has passed between us, they might begin to understand that I'm not trolling for the Russians, and therefore my comments may, just may, carry a bit more weight than she is comfortable with getting loosed into a thinking population. She need not worry on that account, however, as I despair that the US may no longer be in possession of a thinking population at all.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Saturday evening. 21.51 Greenwich Mean Time:

Quote:Blast in northern Syria near Iranian base.

'The blast this evening was near a base where pro-regime Iranian fighters and allied Shiite militias
have been stationed, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

It added that the cause of the blast south of Aleppo was not immediately clear but could have been
caused by an airstrike or an incident at an ammunition depot.
"A powerful explosion went off late Saturday in an area of southern Aleppo province," the monitoring
group said.

It's chairman, Rami Abdel Rahman, said the area was known to host Iranian forces deployed in Syria
to support President Bashar al Assad's regime as well as allied Afghan fighters from the Fatemiyoun
Brigade...'
SKY News:
(04-14-2018, 10:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Saturday evening. 21.51 Greenwich Mean Time:

Quote:Blast in northern Syria near Iranian base.

'The blast this evening was near a base where pro-regime Iranian fighters and allied Shiite militias
have been stationed, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

It added that the cause of the blast south of Aleppo was not immediately clear but could have been
caused by an airstrike or an incident at an ammunition depot.
"A powerful explosion went off late Saturday in an area of southern Aleppo province," the monitoring
group said.

It's chairman, Rami Abdel Rahman, said the area was known to host Iranian forces deployed in Syria
to support President Bashar al Assad's regime as well as allied Afghan fighters from the Fatemiyoun
Brigade...'
SKY News:

From a Q post today: 
[/url]
[Image: 03a0f2679e4e92f062e6f53bc0738b14581ebfc2...3b99b.jpeg]
[url=https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/data/images/03a0f2679e4e92f062e6f53bc0738b14581ebfc22fe4d93fd1f56708cc03b99b.jpeg]

Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Iran next.
Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.
[SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Iran next!  Did you all see that?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3586]

Quote:Russian TV claims Syria chemical attack boy, 11, filmed being doused with
water was tricked into taking part in return for biscuits.

A boy who was filmed being hosed down with water in a distressing Syrian chemical attack
video told Russian state TV civilians were bribed with food to help stage the footage.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3616]
Hassan Diab, pictured in a distressing Syrian chemical attack video, said he was tricked into it.

'Hassan Diab, 11, claimed he was tricked into taking part, while his father and other hungry
participants were given "dates, biscuits and rice".Hassan Diab claimed a group of 'unknown
people' told him and his mum to run into a hospital where they were left with other patients.

After a deadly cocktail of chlorine and apparent sarin gas was dropped in the besieged town
of Douma, emerging pictures showed kids foaming at the mouth. But in the wake of the attack,
a nervous-looking Hassan told Russian state media he heard loud shouts on the street urging
people to rush to hospitals.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3617]

Hassan told Russian state TV he ran into the hospital with his mum where 'unknown people'
suddenly doused them in water.

Speaking to state-run Rossiya 24, he said: "We were in the basement.
Mum told me that today we don't have anything to eat and that we will eat tomorrow.
"We heard a cry outside, calling ‘go to the hospital’. We ran to the hospital and as soon as I entered,
they grabbed me and started pouring water on me.

His father Omar said in the report by well-known Russian war correspondent Yevgeny Poddubny
that he was at work when he was told his son was in hospital. Omar added: "I entered the hospital
and saw my family. There were no chemical weapons. I smoked outside and felt nothing.

"Militants gave them dates, biscuits and rice for participating in this film and released everyone
to their homes.” Moscow insists there was no chemical attack on Douma, and that Western-backed
NGO White Helmets staged the footage.

The channel interviewed a doctor who claimed no patients showed signs of the impact of chemical
weapons. He told Sputnik: "All doctors were busy taking care of them and didn't have time to react
to the White Helmets' film crew.

“The White Helmets is a Syrian NGO, financed by several Western countries, which is associated
with staging and filming false-flag chemical attacks." Meanwhile, state-owned Rossiya 1 seized on
comments on the BBC by Lord West, former First Sea Lord, and security adviser to ex-premier
Gordon Brown.

He questioned the evidence in the Douma chemical attack, and was challenged by presenter Annita
McVeigh he may be "muddying the waters" at a time when Britain is "in an information war" with Russia.

Moscow reports edited out Lord West calling Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad a "loathsome man" and
the peer's dismissal as "nonsense" of Russian claims of British involvement in the Douma incident.
They ignored his words that the Russians “lie as a matter of policy".

This comes as broadcasting regulator Ofcom launched seven investigations into the impartiality of
Russia's state-financed news channel RT, in the wake of the Salisbury nerve agent attack.

Ofcom claimed to have found seven programmes in which a balance of views may not have been
presented, potentially breaching the broadcasting code, according to reports.
Harrowing footage showed kids foaming at the mouth after a deadly cocktail of chlorine and apparent
sarin gas was dropped on the rebel-held town on April 7, 2018.

The UK, US and French launched joint airstrikes in retaliation to the chemical warfare atrocity against
civilians...'
SOURCE:

Quote:Moscow insists there was no chemical attack on Douma, and that Western-backed

NGO White Helmets staged the footage.

White Helmets?   tinybighuh   Is that the same as White Hats?    Please tell me NO.   tinysurprised