Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1970's Manned Mission To Mars?
I'm just putting this out there for your comments and thoughts.
Could this have been possible?
I think they could have, Yes.
Did they, I don't think so, what about you?

Here is another video also showing a 2011 trip to Mars, but I think that one Fake.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK, if they used a Nuclear Thrust type craft, I think the my have made the trip, 

With the secret technology we've had ever since the 1950s, I'd say it's possible, but I doubt we used anything that the public knew about.

Who knows what's real or fake anymore?  They can make holograms look like solid 3D.  It's so easy to fool people now.
NICE! Some good lazy Sunday stuff to watch  tinycool
(04-08-2018, 04:38 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: NICE! Some good lazy Sunday stuff to watch  tinycool

There are some good links at the Youtube location to watch to.
My husband likes this subject, he says we had to start with something we understood before we had Reversed Engineered any Alien Tech for space travel.
(04-08-2018, 04:54 PM)guohua Wrote: ...My husband likes this subject, he says we had to start with something we understood before
we had Reversed Engineered any Alien Tech for space travel...'

I suppose the principle in going to the moon would be the same for Mars, just a different -more lasting,
propulsion system. Nuclear power would be the probable one and being clandestine, all the concerns we
have down here on Earth wouldn't be applicable!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-08-2018, 04:54 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 04:38 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: NICE! Some good lazy Sunday stuff to watch  tinycool

There are some good links at the Youtube location to watch to.
My husband likes this subject, he says we had to start with something we understood before we had Reversed Engineered any Alien Tech for space travel.

That's an awesome looking ship in the video. I hope we live long enough to see something similar become a reality!
In the 50's and 60's I think Nuclear Power was considered for kinds of applications, One Not Space?
Did or could the USA of done a manned mission to Mars in the 70s ?
Yes I think they could of but they did not. There was no way they could of done it with out the USSR knowing about it, and since there has never been any reports about it from the USSR/Russia I come back to saying "it never happened"
(04-09-2018, 09:08 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Did or could the USA of done a manned mission to Mars in the 70s ?
Yes I think they could of but they did not. There was no way they could of done it with out the USSR knowing about it, and since there has never been any reports about it from the USSR/Russia I come back to saying "it never happened"

That's could be true, yes, very likely the truth.