Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holy Shit!!!! They LIED!!!!????
Quote:Pope Francis: 'There Is No Hell'
No!!!  minusculewtf They have Lied to us all these years!! ?? Why?  tinysure

Quote:In another interview with his longtime atheist friend, Eugenio Scalfari, Pope Francis claims that Hell does not exist and that condemned souls just "disappear." This is a denial of the 2,000-year-old teaching of the Catholic Church about the reality of Hell and the eternal existence of the soul.
The interview between Scalfari and the Pope was published March 28, 2018 in La Repubblica. The relevant section on Hell was translated by the highly respected web log, Rorate Caeli
The interview is headlined, "The Pope: It is an honor to be called revolutionary." (Il Papa: “È un onore essere chiamato rivoluzionario.")
The Pope has a friend who is an Atheist,,,, REALLY!?  tinywhat
Quote:Scalfari says to the Pope, "Your Holiness, in our previous meeting you told me that our species will disappear in a certain moment and that God, still out of his creative force, will create new species.

You have never spoken to me about the souls who died in sin and will go to hell to suffer it for eternity.

You have however spoken to me of good souls, admitted to the contemplation of God. But what about bad souls? Where are they punished?"
They go to Hell and Burn in Lakes of Fire,,,,, That is what we've been Told All these Years,,,,,, Right?
Quote:Pope Francis says,  "They are not punished, those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot therefore be forgiven disappear.

There is no hell, there is the disappearance of sinful souls."
minusculewtf minusculeredtantrum But that's not what all those Christians have taught us all these years. minusculeredtantrum
[Image: hellfire-1000x480.jpg?itok=c0GJCYom]

Quote:The Catechism of the Catholic Church states: "The teaching of the Church affirms the existence of hell and its eternity. Immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell, where they suffer the punishments of hell, 'eternal fire.' 

The chief punishment of hell is eternal separation from God, in whom alone man can possess the life and happiness for which he was created and for which he longs." (1035)

The Catechism further states, "The affirmations of Sacred Scripture and the teachings of the Church on the subject of hell are a call to the responsibility incumbent upon man to make use of his freedom in view of his eternal destiny.
They are at the same time an urgent call to conversion: 'Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.'

"Since we know neither the day nor the hour, we should follow the advice of the Lord and watch constantly so that, when the single course of our earthly life is completed, we may merit to enter with him into the marriage feast and be numbered among the blessed, and not, like the wicked and slothful servants, be ordered to depart into the eternal fire, into the outer darkness where 'men will weep and gnash their teeth.'"
There it is, The Good Old Lake Of Fire Story.

Quote:* In a statement released on Mar. 29, after Scalfari's report garnered worldwide attention, the Vatican said:

"The Holy Father Francis recently received the founder of the newspaper La Repubblica in a private meeting on the occasion of Easter, without however giving him any interviews. What is reported by the author in today’s article [in La Repubblica] is the result of his reconstruction, in which the textual words pronounced by the Pope are not quoted. No quotation of the aforementioned article must therefore be considered as a faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father."

Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Pope Francis claims that Hell does not exist and that condemned souls just "disappear."

Oops!  He lied again.  tinyshocked

We are made up of energy; energy never disappears, it just changes form.
Explanation: Seems the Pope wants to play with madness ...

"Can I play with madness?
Give me the sense to wonder
To wonder if I'm free
Give me a sense of wonder
To know I can be me
Give me the strength to hold my head up
Spit back in their face
Don't need no key to unlock this door
Gonna break down the walls
Break out of this bad place
Can I play with madness? The prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness? There's no vision there at all
Can I play with madness? The prophet looked and he laughed at me, ha, he said
Can I play with madness? He said, "you're blind, too blind to see"
Oh, said, "you're too blind to see", mmm
I screamed aloud to the old man
I said, "don't lie, don't say you don't know"
I said, "you'll pay for this mischief"
"Ah, in this world or the next"
Oh and then he fixed me with a freezing glance
And the hell fires raged in his eyes
He said, "do you wanna know the truth, son?"
"Lord, I'll tell you the truth"
"Your soul's gonna burn in a lake of fire"
Can I play with madness? The prophet looked and he laughed at me, ha ha, he said
"Oh, listen to me, " said the prophet
Can I play with madness? The prophet looked and he laughed at me, ha, he said
Can I play with madness?"

Personal Disclosure: I am going to trust Iron Maiden over the Pope ok. I trust him as far as I can personally pick up and throw the Vatican.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
What What What ????

But but but....where am I supposed to go when I die? All my friends are most probably partying in hell...as if, who the hell wants to spend eternity in the gardens of Eden with all the saints, praying 24 hours a day??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Oh wait. Does that mean Heaven doesn't exist either?

Bible thumpers must be choking on that one !!!!

It's pretty shitty though when you think of it this way: my grand-parents were TERRIFIED of hell.

Thank you, clergy, for making them believe, for most of their lives, in a terror that is total bullshit.

Thank you, internet and common sense, for making us believe in something better than that.

And better than you.

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

https://youtu.be/ttdo4vS4fM8