Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
One of the major problems for our Earthly scientific endeavors is we live and (very basically) understand only our 3 dimensional Universe; the fourth dimension in our world is time. Our science is unable to measure much beyond what we can see or detect with our 3 dimensional instruments erstwhile still debating whether time is actually the 4th dimension. Movement through space effects the passage of time, just as Einstein and relativity predicted, but was time a true dimension ? Since time was not a constant but depended on motion through a dimensional space the subject was hotly debated in some scientific circles even though we were very good at predicting and measuring time and it's effects..

Back in the early 20th century there were strong mathematical suggestions and String theories to explain much of our unseen, yet lived in, or perceived, universal dimension. One of the leading contenders of what became known as String theory finally evolved from 5 theories to became the one “M” theory of string physics. “M” theory (to make the theory work) hypothesized that there were more than 3 dimensions plus the possible time dimension we experience in our everyday lives. 11 extra dimensions theoretically existed , but we could not interact with, measure (with the exception of time), or see any of them. Science theorized and postulated the 11 extra dimension's existence in accordance with the dictates of “M” Theory while searching and working toward scientific proofs that would validate M-theory in a nice complete mathematical endeavor that could yield a formula for the much sought after 'Theory of Everything'.

“Whew, that was a long sentence”!

Our science was basically stuck and unable to see or detect what was inside the fundamental quarks that make up the different atoms of the universe. M-theory postulated that once inside the 6 different known quarks (at the very basic fundamental energy/particle level) there were very small looped energy fields that vibrated at different frequencies. Through these different vibrational frequencies of their particular dimensional geometry all particles that makes up the atoms of the universe were created.

Time has always perplexed and humbled the human race. We’ve tried to define it, measure it, and keep track of it since the emergence of civilization and the first invite to supper was made.. Though the measurement tools for time have greatly improved in their accuracy, the relativity of times' nature is still something most lay people have great consternation understanding. Space and time are not what most would consider absolute. Both are not a fixed background to some cosmic event, they only become a fixed event by the relativity and position of the observer. In other words, space and time both are dynamic dimensions that are shaped by Energy Fields of the universe. Time to us is very real for we can see the moments and times of our lives pass. But time to the universe works more like a huge 'slide rule of time' where the conditions dictate its' presence and even where the slide must be placed for a correct answer.

UNTIL:

The first breakthrough came at the large Hadron Collider (CERN).

As the Hadron's power had been cautiously ramped up to a little over 21 and then finally 25 trillion electron volts (25 TEV) things got very interesting for the researchers. Even though it would take another year to analyze and validate the data the whole scientific community at CERN was “a buzz” with questions of “why” ! Everyone knew that even with the current competing theories of dimensional time and space they were seriously lacking the answers to this all important 'action reaction' and the “why” of it all.

Mini Black holes at the 25 TEV energy level were winking into existence like some rapidly firing strobe light and not evaporating (as one theory suggested they would) but winking back out just as they had popped in.

Where were they going and “WHY”?

The short answer was they were returning to a dimension which existed along side our 3-4 dimensional universe.. Some wanted to name this the 5th dimension (one, two, three, four, five,) or like some almost forgotten rock band but this zone was much more than just a dimension of the “M theory” multiverse. It was always 'here/there' but unseen by all 4 dimensional beings and their machines until now. It was the absolute mother of all dimensions where everything sprang from as indicated by the proof which came from CERN's 25 TEV experiments.

Finally experimental evidence that Sting/M theory was basically correct about the existence of the Branes and even gave the location of where the so called 'Dark Matter and Dark Energy' leaked into our Universe..

They could have called it the God Dimension because this zone regulated everything in time and space for all the Multiverse Dimensions.

Bottom line was, with all the power generated by the Hadron Collider, there was a brief glimpse of what later became known as the "BULK".. The Bulk was the space between the “Branes” of the multidimensional universe where gravity sprang from. Yes, gravity exist everywhere; even if it is the so called micro gravity. People in science could show proof and postulate gravity and its' effects were due to theorized Gravitons or some other unseen lines of a 'gravity wave force' due to the bending of space time and the mass of an object . 

Gravitons were postulated but there was no way to see these gravity particles because they were so weak and small, plus they did not exist as particles but as a universal frequency wave form which originated in the Bulk Zone. The leakage of gravity from the Bulk came from an area between the Banes and was everywhere and no where in any given direction .

For once Physicist got the name of something correct with a good understanding of its' function. The Bulk was named “Bulk” because that is where the bulk of gravity exist and leaks through to our dimension as mostly Dark Matter mass/Gravity. Dark Energy is 72% of our universe and Dark Matter which bends light due to its' mass is 23% ….so you can figure just 5% of our universe is visible and mostly known by our science.

Dark Energy is what causes the universe to expand/inflate at an ever increasing rate; it is a repulsive energy. You would think it would be a major power house in this universe but it is actually a decimal point followed by 122 zeros and a 1. Any stronger force and the galaxies, planets, and suns could not exist and neither could we.

Sir Isaac Newton's universal theory of gravity started from the hypothesis that the gravitational attraction between two masses is directly proportional to the product of the masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them etc etc. I am trying not to bore you but, Newton was so good with a mathematical tool 'he invented' called 'Calculus' that he was able to figure out that the orbit of a planet or moon was an ellipse in relation to the mass of an object at the then called foci. I bring this up simply because there are certain constants in all dimensions. The amount of gravity leakage form the Bulk is one of those constants. It is all predicated on our dimensional objects mass which is tied to the Bulk; unless the Branes touch, which if they do, it then causes all of what we consider creation; “the much heralded BIG BANG” .

The Big Bang theory, up until this point, was never able to explain what banged, why it banged, and what was going on, to cause the bang. The theory looked right if you ran the expanding universe in reverse so that all matter was scrunched into a small theoretical point; but try that sometime and see how far you get. The Big Bang looked like the real deal on a theorist chalk board or computer simulation but what were the conditions for the bang and what caused the “BANG” had never been answered.

BRANES:

You could think of Branes as some sort of energy string that has been stretched and flattened into a huge sheet of energy that can have several dimensions connected to its' X-Y-Z (Plus “T” for time) dimensional surface.

No one knows how many Branes there are, only that at least one strong and one weaker Brane has been theorized and now found to exist .

The total extra-dimensional universe, or everything that is, could be like a package of Brane printer paper as far as anyone knows, only the sheets almost never touch. If and when they do touch due to a postulated imbalance of the Dark Matter/Energy gravity wave fields, you get “BOOM” an a new universe is born much like the place we see all around us. In other words this prior hidden dimension where all gravity leaks through into the multiverse has so much energy present on the surface of just one of the Branes it is almost incalculable ; even though there are those who try even to this day on Earth.

“Trust me; when two Branes touch all mathematical hell breaks loose”!

One old earth theory guesstimated the Branes would touch every trillion years or so and are then be repelled back apart to start the whole unending cycle over again.

“O.K. You asleep yet” ?

If not and still interested watch this old partly true video that was produced before CERN reached the threshold of 25 TEV.

O.K. The last Bit about Gravity and Branes:

Gravity is what holds the Branes of the multiverse close together and Dark energy is what keeps them separated and is where our 4 dimension’s weak gravity and space time are joined.

Most who compute gravity for our satellite orbits would say gravity is self generating due to the mass of an object, which is true. The difference is all gravity is connected to the Bulk Zone which is the space between the Branes indicated by the once hypothesized  “M” theory.

“I could have just said that in the beginning but I figured there might be a few who would want to know a little more background. So those who have read and 'hung in there this far' I bestow a degree in general physics upon you without all the mathematics or a math certificate.

“It is a print your own kinda deal but sign my name anyway”.

It is so hard to figure this out for some people, but that is just the way it is in the BULK ZONE.

At only 1% penetration, the Bulk Zone has ten to the sixteenth power of gravity when compared to Earth's gravity field. This realization once again came later, but just knowing something exist, gave our science a direction to probe, search, and measure.

Black budget and Cutout operations were going at 'full speed ahead' once it was found that the Bulk Zone existed and there might be a possible way to tap into this dimensional zone. Some thought it might be the answer to Zero Point Energy that some charlatans proposed they could tap into if you just sent them money for their latest theoretical gizmo.

When the breakthrough actually happened and the first of several successful unmanned probes left and returned with pictures from the star (4.3 light years or 25 trillion miles away) Proxima Centauri , it was determined it was time for a manned mission.

Distance really means nothing in the Bulk Zone. The further you penetrate into the Bulk the closer everything is in time and space. The 25 trillion miles at less than 1% penetration of the Bulk Zone was reduced to about 25 earthly miles. “Yes, you read that correctly and yes it is hard to believe”!

No warp bubbles, no faster than the speed of light stuff. Just pop into the Bulk Zone and even at 25 miles per hour you will arrive at Proxima Centauri in just about an hour !

Just a hint, but, think about relativistic speeds in the Bulk Zone of 80 million billion times faster than the speed of light being attainable and that ain't pushing it; but I am getting ahead of myself.

Going from Galaxy to Galaxy was now a possibility and the desire for Mankind's seed to be spread was strong. 

Our unmanned probes had been mapping a very small infinitesimal portion of the Bulk Zone so we were able to overlay the Gravity lines of force (or what scientist like to call magnetic anomalies) in the Bulk with our normal star maps we had been generating since the days before Galileo. Once the orientation of entry was established it was actually easier than many thought possible due to what later became known as, “black budget table top accelerators” (later called TTA) and the gravity vectors established by our mapping probes.

LET THE STORY BEGIN:

My launch day came on the first of January to celebrate the new year and a new future for us Homo Sapiens.

The route was pre-programed so I was relegated to basically be a token 'human' systems monitor; or just along for the ride, as some of the big boys liked to point out by calling me “Spam in a Can”.

I did not like being called, “Spam in a Can” or “Spamy” for short, but hey it was a job so I just smiled while thinking how satisfying a knuckle sandwich from me to them would really be my pleasure..

“Better to give than receive; that sort of thing”.

The count down was initiated and when the launch clock said "0" (for those who were watching), my ship just disappeared or winked out of their 3rd dimensional eye sight. I experience no discomfort as "FLASH" I popped out of the Bulk Zone to find Proxima Centauri dead ahead in all its' glory.

"Houston we have a problem" !

I hit the emergency return button; but alas, it was to late.

As those who worked in the program know; I returned a little ahead of schedule trying to stay 'covert' but it was to no avail. On my dimensional tail were 3 carriers (some call them mother ships) so as I returned, they returned with me..

A VERY SPECIAL INVITE:

Everyone now knows that we have been invited to join the Universal Space-faring Sentient Beings of the (Yhai Mock) the universal word for BULK...

People of Earth just say “USSB” when referring to this special invite.

Almost all governing agencies have accepted the invite as they wish to present a united front to the USSB. The few holdouts were the ones who kept a tight noose on their populations through some form of religious dogma. These less than enlightened one's had no science to speak of, for they were to busy doing their version of “God's will” and killing each other, so, “no big deal” as far as I was concerned.

For once the representatives of the United Nations had tried to earn their pay checks, which really did not matter; we would join USSB or no more Bulk traveling for us as a species...

Good news is, “We get an Earthly made patch for our USSB uniforms and everything upon joining”!

Think of our new membership as kind of like a junior member joining anything. There is a time when newbies are prone to screwing something up, so, you as the authority figure ride herd, school, and direct the Newbies and try to keep them out of trouble. USSB was the absolute authority for Bulk travel in our universe.

The USSB was formed long ago (over 1.28 billion years of earth time) and their only current rule about intentional interaction with other species was “they didn't, they don't, it ain't happening” until BULK phasing/traveling was discovered by the newbies own endeavors.

Now having said that. USSB would show the flag every now and then as in 'zooming by' in what we on Earth call UFOs just to get the “Black Budget Boys” to thinking and pondering. Those were USSB motivational Flag flights and served to push a certain planet's science one step further in a possible direction by realizing there were other scientific possibilities . Earth was not fast at catching on to the possibilities but at least it finally happened at a USSB projected date, 40 Earth years behind schedule..

The earthly "Big Boys" have taken over and I have basically been shuttled to the edge of T.V. Land since my epic return.... but for mankind,  it was worth it.

Not easy to be humble for our species (me included) but for once the human race realized, we were the junior bird men in 'these here parts'. So, for the first time in all of mankind's history, we were mostly all united in a common goal of, who could suck up more to the USSB.

The phone rings and I answer.

I guess this “Spam in a Can” had an expiration date after all?

It would seem that they want me as an exchange officer with USSB (more like a student IMO) and I will be shipping out next week !

“There were those who initially wished I had died on the first BULK mission and now look at them; they are offering me a position I would have crawled through some very bad stuff to get a chance at” !

Happy days are here again !!

Exchange Student Notes:

You might think the USSB wanted us as a small security detail because we are very good at hating and killing without remorse; if we get our proverbial 'HATE' built up enough. We could be the new junior enforcers on the Cosmic Block and yes we would even get a patch for that too. But you would be wrong, as I will explain later.

If a planet has Bulk travel and they decide they want no part of the USSB, thereby rejecting the offer of membership, they will be warned to stay out of the Bulk. If they disregard and make another jump they will be followed, as I was, and warned once again. If they still insist on making jumps and refuse the offer of joining USSB then a couple of USSB ships will orbit in the outer reaches of their solar system and hurl/guide a few choice asteroids and or comets in their home planets direction.. If they still do not concede to staying out of the BULK, or understand the benefits of joining USSB after climbing out of the debris of their once proud cities, then the inhabitants are basically stoned back into the dirt age !

Survivors of the heavenly bombardment (if there are any) will get a 'do-over' for the consideration of joining USSB if they ever achieve Bulk travel once again. Otherwise, a new race of sentient beings will be seeded from the original DNA of the inhabitants (if possible). A little mix and match of DNA an you would be very surprised at the outcome of these new sprouts once they take root .

Yes there are races which might live in a binary star system (where both stars are less than .8 light years apart; like one place I have actually been to) that have explored the neighboring planets and what could be considered their local star group without BULK travel. “Talk about a long hard way of doing things”! Thinking of Star Trek without warp drive comes to my mind...

A very simple basic promise:

Any membership has bi-laws and rules of conduct. Abide by these laws and rules or be thrown out; which is pretty much a black and white rule the universe over when dealing with 'whomever has a social contract' . There are no exceptions when it comes to 'new' sentient travelers in the BULK or USSB members making intentional contact before these beings achieve BULK travel............ period...end of story when this subject is broached. There are absolutely no exceptions.

I figured I would have to study my butt off to learn how to be a productive member of this new society/federation/Empire/ but it does not work that way . Many of the sentient species are already telepathic and in a flash, if you are receptive, they can transfer a lifetime of sights and sounds to your synapses and bio-Chip. Much quicker than a Vulcan mind meld plus no finger touching to you noggin is required!

“They do stare at you though”.

Bio-Chip:

The only thing I had to do to further my education was get the bio-chip embedded (up my nose no less) between the frontal lobes of my brain. I could hear the bones crack/break and everything upon insertion. I figured they could beam the damn thing in there or something but “NO” it is not the way it is done.

So I had an on and off nose bleed for a few days, but that was all there was to it.. Well, OK, a few mild headaches while the chip thing took root and made connections to god knows where in my body !

Something I found out later about the Bio-Chips (and the newborn/hatched/ grown/ children of the USSB) ... The Chips will not be installed until certain ages of the newborn’s are reached for all the different species. They want the offspring to develop independent personalities before being connected. The more they learn emotionally, the more they bring to the collective in a weird feeling sort of way.

I guess you could call being chipped a right of passage from childhood into adulthood ?

“Man I have seen some earth kids that should have been chipped by the age of two... It would have saved everyone allot of trouble if they had, but that is just the way they do things at USSB”. Humans who would travel and work in the Bulk would be chipped at age 20 with a fully operational chip. If the chip's function was only as a tracking device; then any age was OK and the chip could be placed just about any unobtrusive place under the skin of a body.

My fully functional chip was also a tracker chip but it too allowed me to learn and communicate telepathically more efficiently. Once in residence (my brain !) it could also be accessed for information and even spoken languages that I could find useful if the need arose. The whole chip thing worked off my own nervous system's weak electrical impulses.

I must admit this is the only way to learn..

Maybe I am some kind of a drone or an android now but to be honest, I still feel the same as I always have, except I do have better access to knowledge than anyone could imagine back on Earth and I can not only understand the goals and purpose of USSB but I can feel it in my very being.

Living conditions:

Many of the races that make up the USSB live underground.

With their ability to control matter, all they do is pick a world they want a base at and pull up some design parameters and “POOF” there will be rooms and living quarters at any depth and temperature, made to order ! The ships that provide the new habitat are specialty ships with a different type tractor beam array that is coupled with a USSB mass to energy converter. It is a continuous loop system which the more they excavate the more power is available. The entire system is EXTREMELY efficient even though slightly bulky when considering most technical things at USSB..

Big advantages to living underground is the weather. It is always controlled plus when you look up in most places you see a projected daytime sky or the local stars at night if the habitat is on a day/night schedule. Just like a real world of outdoor life and it all looks thoroughly real. Some of the most doggy looking asteroids are beyond description once you get inside. Most of the USSB scientific observation posts are constructed this way. The local natives, if there are any, never know they are being watched and even seeded/altered during research/growing times.

Underground habitats provide all kinds of protection and benefits, especially if you are not the one who has to dig the thing out.

Eating:

Eating is a simple matter of walking over to a food console and thinking about what you would like to eat. If the item is stored in the memory bank of a powered console (or you remember how to make it yourself) your meal will be ready in less than 10 seconds. If you cannot decide what you want to eat the console will make a nutritional meal based on recommendations you body indicates it needs to the Bio-Chip. Left overs and food containers/dishes are placed back into the console and all you do is “think” dispose or throw away and everything just dematerializes.. The food console also works as a clothes depository. Strip down and place your clothes in the unit and think about a new outfit to wear and wallah your old dematerializes and a new materializes.

“I would not recommend placing your hand inside during the process” !

Clothes and styles are usually worn for function and style instead of modesty however, some species might wear only some jewelry and that was just about all. Clothing was really an option except for being species specific and customary to that particular species home world's customs.. I usually wear a two piece metamaterial that can change colors and patterns upon my wants and needs of the day.

Ship board many do not wear some form of footwear while others do; just depends.

Exercise and a fit healthy body:

When you want to sleep your mind shuts down and normal dreams or something you might want to dream about vividly happens. The sleep paralysis, where your mind is disconnected from the motor functions of your body takes on a whole different meaning once chipped !

While you sleep your bio-chip isometrically exercises each and every muscle of your body.. The first couple of sleep cycles were a bitch when I finally woke up. It felt like my body had been beaten with a baseball bat or worse until I learned how to think the pain away.. I suppose it was after about 60 sleep cycles before very dramatic changes in my body became noticeable.. Man oh man I had a six pack that, “momma you should see me now”. I bulked up and slimmed down in all the right areas for a human form such as mine...

“I liked the look, even if I do say so myself“.

As an extra added benefit:

The bio-chip was able to manage and quickly increase the length of human cellular telomeres which are the protective caps on the ends of the cellular chromosomes that control aging and many diseases. Theoretically I should be able to function and live at peek performance for hundreds if not thousands of years due to the continuous replacement of my telomeres. From what I understand even if I got my hand or other important pieces of my body cut off in some kind of accident; things would grow back . I think I will wait and just hope that this particular regrowth process is never needed for me ! My Physical body was 45 Earth years old when I received my bio-chip. Since receiving the chip I do not look a day over 30 and I have the energy of a kid and the eyesight of an Earthly Eagle in some ways and in other ways the light spectrum I can detect and see is truly awesome .

“Call me (anything but Spamy) a Methuselah knock-off, I really am, only harder for most to say; No” ?

For some reason a head with its' chicken cut off arose in my mind ? Would the chicken grow a new head or would the head grow a new body ?

Answer: If the chip was in the head an attempt at a new body would be grown but unfortunately there would not be enough cellular matter and regenerative energy (assuming the brains lack of oxygen and death) for the process to proceed. I could go on about growing vats and the speed of the recovery for the head but you probably get the picture.

First Mission:

Hard to keep time around here so you just adjust to your environment. I do whatever I do until I get sleepy and then I just shut down until I wake back up refreshed and ready to do something more. If I had to guess it was sometime after the magic 60 sleep cycles that I was invited to go on one of the supply missions with a tall Nordic (The Falongsaid) crew. I could go with them or another race that looked like a cross between Godzilla and a T.V. Gecko.. Just because I am me, I chose El Geckozilla for my first mission and found out they were referred to as the Dray !

We Phased into the Bulk Zone and jumped to a place where there were millions of asteroids.. We then executed scans of the rocks mineral make-up and cut a few up into manageable chucks with our cutter beams. We then brought the pieces back aboard our cargo ship via a run of the mill, every Star ship has to have one, tractor beam which worked off our auxiliary engine drive. The tractor beam could also be used to pull apart chunks of rock to get to the goodies inside which is something I had never thought of . Split the Focus on one part to retrieve and on another part to push away and as the (3 beams) power is increased you get separation as the object is torn apart. The tractor beam method is slower but much more detailed than the cutter beams and is rarely used except for special occasions.

“Neat” !

The Dray were a no nonsense bunch to be around yet very efficient and not slow at all. Their females were the ones with the super psychic abilities and the males were the brawn, but not psychic dummies either. The males stood on average about 7 feet tall and I swear they could lift at least 650 pounds without a creaking or cracking of any bones in their bodies. Marsipretongsapandess (I thought of him as Marvin) demonstrated this feat to me when we were in the cargo bay and he picked up a chunk of mineral to move to a more desirable place. I did the calculation and and he had picked up 651.9 pounds in normal 1 'G' earth gravity !

While he was watching I tried to just slide the thing a little further left... I could not even budge it.... Call me a wimp ! Furthermore, you should see what the Drays do when they think they are smiling.

The Drays' eating habits were a little different but I suppose having to have something cooked for me and coming out of a food console all brown and toasty was a little extreme for them too.. We were both a species of omnivore. I will forever be grateful that Sispee did not offer to serve me to the rest of the crew as desert and I likewise swore I would not cook and eat one of her first born or make an omelet out of the freshly laid eggs she and the other female seemed to drop on a regular basis...

Guess you had to be there to appreciate the humor of the moment.

This ship was just a 3 mile long cylinder and was considered rather small for this type mission.

The crew consisted of four Dray males and two Dray females, plus me. The small nature of our specialty ship was due to us wanting only certain minerals and not much else. Total mission time away from base was ?? not even one sleep cycle..

I never pictured myself as a space miner but it was actually enjoyable and I kind of liked the Drays.

Good lizard looking birds one and all.

Upon return I saw a Nordic (Falongsaid) crew getting ready to ship out for another mining mission. One of the females was so good looking it brought tears to my eyes and a hardness to my soul, or some such thing? Needless to say I leaped at the chance to volunteer my observational skills and once again was, “welcomed aboard” !

You really do have to be careful with the whole 'telepathic thing' but I had already figured out the knack of only transmitting my focused thoughts by staring at someone when I wanted to communicate. Emotions were a bit harder to stop transmitting and that may be one of the reasons Layla smiled a big toothy grin at me when I was volunteering my services..

This ship was a true mid-sized cargo ship that stretched 10 'figure a mile' long (one yowl) and 3 miles high (jute som yowl bone) and with a girth of close to 6 miles (jute hoke yowl sun) wide, so we were able to transport much of everything a true Inter Galactic USSB Empire (Ooops did I say Empire?) would need locally at our home base.

(One yowl is 5437.4 feet in a conversion from feet to yowl.)

I kept figuring we would do some kind of mapping mission but after 1.28 billion years of going pretty much everywhere (as one can imagine) they had some rather detailed maps already that existed in the 'Main'.

Layla and I got along most favorably and all I can say is, you have never had real 100% sex until you are telepathically joined. Feeling what the other person feels as they feel you is everything and even more than it is cracked up to be. She called me her first virgin which 'I was' in this new way of doing things !

“I never want to go back to the old way that is for sure”.

The old way is like washing your feet with your socks on. Yep, the feet get wet but half the tactile sense and 99.99% of the real enjoyment of bonding is lost. I guess you could say lust, love, and procreation are one thing while true bonding is on such a higher level it is not even in the equation.

Speaking of lust ! I was in total lust for the whole trip which thank ?everything? lasted for more than a few hours ! 12 sleep cycles before we returned to base as we traveled to many different locations; but my sleep schedule was some kind of messed up during the whole mission. I really do not know how long we were gone that would mean anything to you without a conversion ?

Checked Conversion:

You see my sleep cycles now average once every 36 Earth hours. I am up and productive for 32 to 33 hours and then I start to get sleepy unless I am doing something quite 'interesting'. . I usually sleep for 3 to 4 hours depending on what I was doing and how strenuous my activities were during my awake state. During one time period with Layla's crew I was awake for 67 straight hours and when I finally did go to sleep it was for a solid 9 hours! I begrudged the time asleep but my body/mind really needed it! To say being with Layla is 'interesting' is obviously a super understatement!

I am glad I checked the conversion, for I had not realized what kind of sleep habits I now had or how far I could stretch the cycles if the need/desire arouse.. hahahah Layla slept for 10 hours like a brick, “I win, I win”!

After our return I found that Layla and I were joined telepathically in some sort of a mutual way so that I could always call her name and she would answer even if separated by galactic distances; all without the obvious staring. Trust me better than a darn cell phone. Our feelings and sights could be sent no matter where we were or what we were doing. They called it pair bonding.. I just called it good.

With psychic abilities you can skip all the preliminary B.S. of an earthly relationship that we have to go through and truly find what most on earth would call your soul mate. All because of the ability to psychically connect. Pair bonding between (however many souls) last a life time and is not as easy to come by as my lucky happy experience. Layla had never pair bonded with anyone either so we were both virgins in the Pair Bonding Department.

If the Bio-Chips brought us together, or a natural mutual psychic attraction, you gotta figure; something made me have the all consuming hots for her. WHATEVER THE CAUSE, THANKS!

Auto Probes and Droids:

Where things in the Multiverse might be of scientific interest or a hazard to navigation in a given area, the auto Probes updated the data based maps with constant feed back and the current dimensional happenings in real time which is transmitted through the Bulk via relay Droids to the MAIN. If you were looking for something in particular, all you had to do was think it and the chip in your brain would tell you everything you wanted to know, with directions, and even pictures; all with the latest information just as if you were there and watching in person if you so desired . In-depth overviews or the real nitty gritty with the math and everything could be pulled up, or just the basic overview, depending on how much detail you wanted to know..

Myself, I like the real time pictures more than the details or the math !

SETI of earth was a big waste of money because only the most primitive non-telepathic species would ever use radio signals to communicate outside the Bulk. A waste unless you wanted to wait years or centuries to receive an answer..

Just for fun and a learning experience I started looking at some of the worlds that had a life form that we on earth would call dinosaurs. I came to the realization there were more worlds with that type of higher life form than any other, and yes they acted more like birds than lizards .

“No reason for a Jurassic Park ride when the real thing is everywhere”.

There are certain forms and functions that are universal for higher life forms. Two eyes etc etc that sort of thing, and the multitude of Dino species carried on with that theme on countless worlds. The major differences in their form and function was due to the planets gravity, star, and oxygen content more than anything else. Another thing of interest I found about Dino planets and their life forms are all the colors the Dinos come in and display. They are more like birds of paradise with their color schemes than I had ever imagined. Pretty in a Peacock/Turkey Gobbler sort of way for many of the males.

USSB at times, if the conditions were right, would send a few rocks 'the Dino planets way' and start the seeding of a higher species, however, that was usually left up to the Drays who more than anyone knew about such things as Dino worlds. I guess you could call it an inter-species courtesy even though we all can access the latest info on any subject. A destruction or a seeding of a planet is usually carried out by a genetically like species. If Earth is ever 'reset' again it will be the Falongsaid who will manage the whole thing..

“To be honest I am kinda surprised we Earthlings did not all end up as Earth Geckos or some such knock off of the Drays.

From what I gather about Earth's Dino population; even after the last hundred million years of their existence there was still no spark or potential for a sentient Dino species ever reaching Bulk travel. Therefore, a rock from space was sent to do a planet wide earth reset.

The age old question for your consideration might be, “Who's you daddy now; or, you wanna meet uncle Dray”?

Reset and seed with spliced DNA. It is a very old story if the host planets DNA is corrupted with stupidity and no statistical chance of becoming a USSB sentient; there are plenty of other DNA's to choose from to give sentient biology a kick start.

USSB tried to maintain some sense of balance with the sentient beings if it was a fresh planet reset and seeding .. I supposed you could look at it as an immigration policy that has existed for over 1.28 billion years ?

USSB and Them:

The USSB now controls Bulk travel in 333 Billion Galaxies; maybe that is not the right word for it.. They have operations in those Galaxies with bases and life forms they are watching or working with on billions and billions and billions of planets. 23.384 trillion according to the bio-chip's data if including planetoids, moons, and asteroids .

“Think about that for a moment” !

“Mind boggling isn't it” !

How did the USSB Empire get such a head start on other life forms ?

THE VAST MAJORITY of stars in our own little Milky Way galaxy have lifetimes longer than our yellow ”G2” type Sun. G-stars like our Sun make up only about 8 % of all stars in the Milky Way .

Red M-stars like Gliese 667 or Proxima Centauri make up 76.45% of all stars in our galaxy and are so long lived in their main sequence that it was once theorized K and M stars would have lifetimes so great they would still be shining in their main sequence near the end of our theoretical universe .

Throw in Orange K-stars like 54 Piscium or Sigma Draconis for another 12.1% of the stars in our galaxy (leaving out exotics) and that will give you a small part of the big picture with regards to the possibility of long lived stars and their attendant planets providing room for sentient life to take root everywhere in the past, present, and future .

Our sister Galaxy M-87 (Andromeda which should be thought of as a big brother, not a little sister) presently has over one trillion lighted stars in various stages of their main sequence. Almost all of these stars have several planets orbiting them as Andromeda's 220 light year (s) diameter 'pin wheels' throughout this dimensional universe in our general direction . IC 1101, a very distant galaxy from the Milky Way is 613 light years across. Just for a reference, the Milky Way Galaxy is only 109 light years across.

Good things come in small packages ?
The Dwarf stars in our own Milky way galaxy have 83.9 billion planets orbiting in what is referred to as their 'Goldilocks Zone' with another 18.6 billion planets orbiting Earth G type stars in the same preferred zone .

The first Bulk travelers came from a small cluster of Red M-type Dwarf stars that were born before Earth's arm of the Milky Way was even formed. There were many regrettable mistakes made during that early time because there were those who initially wanted to direct and control the less developed beings and make all of them in their own image, values, and science . Even though it was STUPID in my opinion it is understandable when tribal or family values are considered. Those type of values are a survival mechanism for primitives . The first Bulk travelers floundered around in a very bad system for almost three thousand years before USSB was formed by adding the Bio-Chip.

Just because some entity achieves Bulk travel does not mean they have the right to seed planets with their own biology, especially if the seeding requires the destruction of other higher sentient life forms .

New races of sentient beings bring to USSB different and sometimes amazing ways of doing surprisingly different things. It has just been proven to be better to leave them alone and monitor their science and progress until they achieve Bulk Zone Travel . Then make them an offer they really can not refuse if they want to travel the universe.

Our home Milky Way Galaxy is slightly smaller than the average 4 armed bar galaxy as far as bar Galaxies go, so you can double and usually quadruple X 10 the average numbers for Goldilocks planets in a statistical representation of the Galaxies for our dimensional universe.

The bad news is, just because a planet is in the Goldilocks zone, it does not mean it is fit for higher life much less sentient life. However the odds are much better if the planet is not to large or small, has a rocky surface and a magnetic field, not to hot or cold due to the chemical make-up of its' atmosphere and has liquid WATER! Otherwise simple forms of bacteria and fungus rule almost everywhere in the universe if numbers and the weight of these simple life forms are even slightly considered.

Another hard rule/fact that has never been disproved is: You never find just one of something in a galaxy. Rare yes, just one , no way.

No Dwarf K stars (up to this date and time) have ever been found to produce different sentient type beings other than what is commonly referred to as the Big Grays; with the large black eyes, grayish skin, and mostly everything the Gray's entail. If there is sentient life at all in a K system you can bet it will be a Buggy Gray .

“An earthly mind really has a problem with such scale and numbers in just the two mentioned Galaxies; now imagine over 450 Billion Galaxies in this (what we call our) dimensional universe . You really can't do it except in some broad anemic general mind game term”.

Again I can't say it enough; USSB is on such a grand scale it creates havoc of the mind with any concept of what makes an Empire of this size. USSB and its' existence, makes any effort to imagine such a thing just a simple exercise in a very limited primitive childhood fantasy.

USSB has remotely mapped and briefly explored another 100 BILLION Galaxies and is currently waiting on many of their Sentients to achieve Bulk travel.

Having Sentients for the huge personnel requirements for USSB would make any head of an H.R. Department go mad with needing beings (people) for all kinds of duties and stuff !

Probes and Droids are one thing but nothing replaces whatever a Sentient uses for seeing and moving over the ground of some far flung planet.

All Probe and Droid info is relayed to a general data base called the MAIN. However, if a USSB sentient saw or discovered something truly 'amazing and new' it went into a hierarchical Que plus the general MAIN data base that all us chippers could view at our leisure. My chip Que presently has 117 things of interest .. Talk about a email overload ! The good news is when I open this Que I know everything that has been sent in a fraction of a second. I routinely open my Que several times a sleep cycle and mentally thank USSB for the bio-chip. There is no way any one being could assimilate all the knowledge that is part of USSB and be able to recall anything and everything with just a thought without the chip. It also helps when you want to think about something to know it exist. Otherwise it is like a veil of stupidity hiding unknown knowledge.

Hey.... now you might get a glimmer of understanding why they let little old Earthlings into the USSB; they need sentient life forms of all shapes and sizes. If your species is smart enough to tap the Bulk you will have a shot at entry into this 'not quite so exclusive' club. Education and the way things work is provided by the bio-chip implant for the good of all USSB species and gives us all an understanding of, 'we were all in this dimension/universe together for a common purpose'.

Our main purpose is to seed the universe with sentient life forms in all their shapes and sizes. I guess you could say, “It is how the universe learns about itself as if the multitude of Species are the synapses of the universal brain”.

Our secondary purpose is to provide scientific proof and answers to anything a USSB species could imagine. My little special bundle of DNA made me an explorer with a desire “to boldly go where no one has gone before” !

“Haha Even in USSB there was a place for someone like me; in-spite of the Droids”.

In truth there is a place for every sentient being in USSB. Just because today I want to go 'boldly', there is nothing stopping me in the future from doing something else of interest. This is not a caste system where you are locked into doing something forever due to some made up social status. USSB is a system where each individual is free to choose and seek their own fulfillment for the betterment of all USSB sentient life.

Knowledge could be considered a USSB religion; not some dogma by a people or government wanting to control the thoughts and actions of their species by some invisible omnipotent sky god entity. In all the travels of USSB they have not met a true God; just some species that if turned loose on a primitive culture the natives would darn sure think they were gods.

“The Asuramâya comes to mind right off the bat; they used to put on quite a show for primitives or new seedlings”. They are consummate actors, incredible psychic healers of primitives, and amazing showmen with or without a script.

So, yes it used to happen but things have been tightened up after watching where these brief intentional contacts led the local primitive species. More often than not these contacts ended in a promising species destroying itself and its' whole planet, negating any possible future Sentient Seedlings.

Planet wide 'petri dish' experiments are still carried out but are much more refined than in the olden days. In times past you might have what would be considered a rogue element in today's USSB time line, basically doing their own thing and screwing up a species so badly that it would take centuries (or never) to straighten out the well intentioned messes they caused by their presence and contact .

USSB had to learn what worked, and what didn't, for the betterment of all species; for nothing is born knowing everything, not even USSB.

Back to speaking of Dimensions; the USSB had mapped ten other parallel Dimensions on a limited basis. But due to personnel shortages (other than mapping probes) that was about as far as they have gone in that direction. All of the ten have galaxies and planets just like our dimensional universe. The universe in our Dimension is huge and provides all that any of the many species could ask for yet, the quest for knowledge and to see what is 'over yonder hill' is strong in all USSB Sentient Being societies.

I plan on going to one of the 10 extra dimensions and doing a little exploratory rock kicking once certain obligations are fulfilled back on earth. There is a slight problem in all ten of the parallel dimensions for they too have bulk travel and as we; they are mapping our dimension.. So far it has been a droid look and see kind of arrangement. But it is fast approaching the time to reach out and touch someone/thing/ whatever, over there.

On one of their far flung mapping missions in our Earthly Dimension ('long long ago'; I like the way that sounds) the USSB came across another consortium of Bulk travelers that basically had the same system as the USSB. There were meetings and agreements made between the two societies which opened a dialog with three other Bulk traveling 'federations' (for lack of a better word).. Billions of Galaxies with room for all was the general consensus. All these Federations became USSB members with the exception of one.

The Darpa consortium:

The Darpa Federation or consortium was the last group we made contact with. They are not as free and technically advanced nor as noble as the USSB (in my opinion). In the worlds under their purview they tended to seed and make sentient life forms in their own image. They were a small psychic group that worked barely half of one Galaxy and did not use a bio-chip for their beings. They seemed to have structural problems in their dominion which ever so often caused the occasional blood bath of their leadership and much destruction of their seeded lifeforms.

“It was usually their new seedlings that caused all the problems... Go figure”. USSB agreed to concede that galaxy to the Darpa with a warning, “If they started that crap in a USSB galaxy they would lose all they thought they had gained”.

The Darpa were tall buggy Grays with buggy eyes that thought they were the top of the evolutionary ladder. We have many different tall Grays too, which were possibly from some long ago (first 6 million year seeding efforts) but our Grays seemed to be more of the live and let live type without all the attitude. We called several of our gray species Tom Ngan because of their psychic abilities.

“I liked our Buggy Grays but the Darpa got on my psychic nerves”.

The tall Grays are not to be confused with the little Grays which most on earth are familiar hearing about. The little Grays are not quite biological sentient beings. They are truly controlled by the MAIN A.I. hive mind of USSB or, any sentient telepathic being they are assigned to for special operations. The little Grays are truly the worker Bees of USSB and are made for that purpose. They all look the same and are impossible to become buds with. There is nothing (emotions/feelings except for a low level of self preservation) inside their large heads; just programed wet/ware, action reaction abilities, that reminded me of some really smart ant colony that never existed on Earth.

The Little Gray's psychic abilities reinforced by the A.I. MAIN hive mind could at times remind you of the “Force” from the Star Wars movie series, as in the latest (58) “The force is all”. I always like those movies and they have shown no sign of slowing down or stopping the production of the films. There were rumors before I left earth that the next film in the series would have the title of, “USSB and the Force”! No doubt they will screw it up, but it should be fun to watch !

“Sorry back on topic”.

The tall Grays were all a cold bunch and rather standoffish in their attitudes at times, but they were very smart even without the chip. Their telepathic abilities were superior to just about all known species; and they knew it.

There was, once upon a time long ago, when our Buggy Grays the Tom Ngan made a power play to take over the entire USSB. They had wanted to destroy a slightly sentient race on a back water world (old grudge with that type of species) and seed it with their own form of Grays. That was something that USSB in their rule book said was a big NO NO; USSB did not destroy (for the most part) but enabled all sentient life forms. Yet because of being superior telepaths these Grays thought they could run a covert operation behind everyone’s back and have it their own devious way. To say they got their telepathic pee pee knocked in some very hard dirt would be an understatement.

Remember the Chip we all have in our bodies..

The bio-chip can be an on and off switch too. The first group of Big Grays that removed the chips had no one to talk to after the chips removal. During the chip removal process a chemical was released and they lost all telepathic abilities. The trouble makers were all rounded up and given a stern talking to (meeting of the minds for they don't talk via sound waves) where they all mostly swore allegiance once again to the USSB.. The few hold outs (superiors in their bug brained minds) were shipped off to a planet where they could all live their wildest fantasies without Bulk travel and the many amenities of being USSB lifeforms.

There were rumors that the leadership of the Buggy Grays were dropped off on a Dino planet.. Now that would have been fun to watch ! Call me a racist (which takes on a whole different meaning around here) but talking to something that looks like a 5 or 6 foot tall earthly Preying Mantis (without all the legs) takes a bit of getting used to and besides, “They always look and act like they want to bite a chunk out of you, I swear”.

You might could say I was becoming very partial to USSB, even patriotic. The life style in this universe they have created is something this “spam in a Can” could never have dreamed of as a possibility, much less be allowed to be part of and live in the actual heaven that is USSB .

“The worlds and the life styles of different sentient beings in the trillions of worlds and Billions of Galaxies that USSB has helped to create is something I wish all could see; for there really is a 'big picture' after all”.
Exchange officer:

My time at USSB was almost up and I was dreading going back to Earth. I guess you could say, “I had gone native”.

I did everything I could to delay my return but it was finally decided I would go back and shake some hands and make a few speeches and then I could Physically return to USSB.

With the bio-chip I was always part of USSB but it just isn't the same as actually being and experiencing stuff for a hands on guy like myself. I guess you could say if scientific knowledge was all we were after, then USSB would have built a bigger fleet of probes, not Bulk Ships. Exploration is about seeing things with your own sight and the elation of new discoveries that only a sentient being can experience after wanting to know,”what's over there”?. The little Grays are a classic example of Droid like drones who can not feel excitement or even appreciate what they are holding for beauty's sake. If you told them to pick up a turd, they would, but they would not even search for the clean or harder end; that's for sure ! Emotions and responses to stimuli are actually cherished at USSB and are so noted. Maybe one day a new model of the Little Grays will be produced with a bit more emphatic reasoning but at this stage there really is no reason. Everything works just fine the way it is as far as I am concerned.

Earthlings were once afraid of artificial Intelligence (A.I.) with good reason after watching some of the old Terminator films. However I must say the USSB proves that does not have to be the case. USSB hierarchical architecture is the pinnacle of A.I. It protects, teaches, and gathers information to be distributed to all USSB sentient life forms via the bio-chip. Each of us is but a node of learning for the whole of the USSB while exercising our own free will. The little Grays are something like the fingers of the A.I. that is USSB.

Who knows even I may find something that is Que worthy as a small offering of thanks one day. There is a whole Multiverse to explore; but for me, the little wet speck of dirt and rock called Earth is just plain, boring .

Layla had decided she would go with me to hold my hand through all my future earth tribulations..

Hell man, with her by my side this “Spam in a Can” would feel like the best prime rib money could buy! (humm.... money is not something I have thought of for a long time.... what an archaic way of social interaction for primitives)

Another added benefit (to many benefits to count) of Layla going back with me is, by her very presence she is a walking recruitment poster for USSB .

“Golly Gee Whiz, I love my life; Just not to fond of going back to Earth”.

Chapter Two:

We arrived back on Earth in one of our scout ships which was once referred to as the “Sport Model” by someone of earth who had seen the likes of this ship before.

The time and place had all been arranged and right on cue we appeared a couple of hundred feet above the ground and settled into a nice landing, even if I do say so myself. We could have done a few visible flybys and really put on a show, but this was not a flag waving mission. Upon our exit of the Sport Model I sent it back to orbit earth's moon. Out of touch, out of sight, from earthly sticky fingers was my thinking and at least, that way, it would remain in one piece. Besides, Layla or myself could call it back in a moments notice if we wanted to.. The ship is just like the little Grays in someways; it was assigned to us and would remain with us until we or USSB turned it loose to do something else.

The United Nations Delegates were present along with many of the world's leadership . Layla and I were escorted between two long lines of dignitaries and leaders which folded inwards to follow our procession as we preceded to the podium in the general assembly building.

The feelings I got from the minds I touched seemed to all be in Awe of Layla's beauty and the transformation in appearance that I had gone through since my absence.

All the guidelines for this shindig had been laid out before our arrival in-spite of some of the Military and governments of the worlds concerns; Stupid concerns IMO for IF we (USSB) wanted to do “Whatever” there was nothing earth could do to stop it..Seriously !

Ahead of us at about 140 feet was a heavy set man that was waiting on us to get closer so he could detonate his suicide vest by pushing a battery charged switch he had in his right trouser pocket. As soon as I detected his thought process and emotions I turned to my right to shake hands with a Russian delegate. While looking over the Russian's short stature shoulder I set a strong mental picture of the fat man's intent to one of the security service guys by the name of Stark who was just one of many behind the dignitaries. Agent Stark was wired for sound so upon telling the other security guards down the reception line (which stood behind the heavy set man) of the threat; the guard closest dropped the man in his tracks with what appeared to be a stun gun to the base of his neck.

The security guards were very professional as they surrounded the fat man who was not fat at all just heavily looking with all the explosives on his body. They disarmed his vest and carried him away. The radio chatter by the security guys and wanting to know how Agent Stark detected the threat was interesting. I had placed a mental image of the bad guy's location in Stark's mind, vest and all, so now Stark was a Hero and the Fat skinny Man was headed to a place he would regret the day he ever saw.

Agent Stark now thought he might be a bit psychic...

So much for diplomatic immunity getting past security for the fat man, No ?

It happened so quickly that even those in close proximity thought this misguided religious nut case had just passed out or had a heart attack. I spoke to the Russian in a very proper Russian language, accent and all, while all this was going on. Small talk with the customary, “glad you could make it” sort of thing.

Later it would be hinted that I favored the Russians over others.. Just political nonsense... It was nice though that the situation had been revealed and stopped before it blew into an international brew ha ha or worse yet people were injured.

Once I got to the Speaking Podium I told everyone what actually happened except the part of me placing an image of the fat man in Stark's mind. I just said Layla had been psychically alerted to the man's intentions and told me about the danger so I thought it would be a good idea to pause so security could deal with the threat. It was lucky for everyone in attendance that even before I could tell someone about the threat Agent Stark noticed something odd about the man and took action.

Pretty good extemporaneous story especially since it was believed.

If the vest bomb had been detonated the kill zone form 65 degrees either side of the vest and was estimated to have been 70 feet with injuries much further out.

My first speech at the U.N. And I lied ! I should have felt right at home with all the other members present, No?

The speech was what I had experienced while away at USSB. I introduced Layla as my pair bonded mate and stepped away from the microphone while she explained about her people and some of the other races that all made up the USSB. I closed for us with placing thoughts and words to the effect that there were many other sentient life forms through out the USSB universe who lived and worked together for knowledge and peace. With Earth's decision to join the USSB these opportunities and knowledge would be available for all just for the asking.

I suppose it went over well for we got a standing ovation which was mostly sincere.

Funny in a sick sort of way how some earthlings are always looking for an advantage so they, and only they, can climb the power broker tree. They will learn, 'it don't work that way at USSB'.

There was a dinner after the U.N. assembly and so much hand shaking that I finally made a speech declaring that the Falongsaid did not shake hands for it was not their custom; so at least I saved Layla from being molested or a sore hand by some of the more enthralled men and women at the dinner.

Finally all the meet and greet was over and we were allowed to retire to a special suite that had been set aside just for us..

The place was bugged !

Hahah they got nothing because we usually communicated telepathically. We did make a point of verbally communicating about how nice the delegates and the dinner was and hoped Agent Stark would get a promotion. Just small talk which would make the eavesdroppers feel like they heard normal everyday conversation between two people in love and happy.

The reality of our conversations was how barbaric and disgusting the act of killing so many was just to get to us. I did tell her that throughout Earth's history it always seemed that those who preached peace and brotherhood seemed to get nailed to some wood or shot/chopped/dismembered for their kindness and inspirational words..

She was not impressed with many of the Earthlings (you would not be either if you could see and read their innermost thoughts) or earth's governmental structures in general (to put it mildly) but she did not blame me for the sins of my fathers because she was me as I was her in a very real sense; just different bodies...

There was a time, here it comes again, long, long, ago when the Falongsaid or her ancestors wiped their planet clean of another race of Sentients. They were once a true warrior race who held long grudges that were even mufti-generational; it was, 'kill on sight, for the losing Sentients'. It did not stop all the wars but it did give them a reason to just kill each other on a more limited basis.. I sometimes wonder if war is not the main cause of scientific progress, for it darn sure seems that way during different stages of development for a sentient culture.

Earth has actually done the same thing with tribes and peoples of different continents since the stronger first started moving on to greener pastures and riches.

It seems like the aggressive ability of a sentient to survive is oftentimes carried over in raw aggression to others so much so that in my opinion it is a wonder sentient beings last long enough to ever achieve Bulk travel.

We were assigned two female aids that insured we stayed on schedule for each days activities and a detail of security that could be considered top notch for Earth.

Some of our activities required us to fly to different locations which even though I grew up flying my own stuff I really was dead set against going on any of earth's aircraft. Just to easy to plant a bomb or contaminate the fuel or oil causing a crash and killing everyone. I finally got my way by just telling the schedulers to let us know where and when; and we would arrive in our Sport Model.. That was a great decision and made for better P.R. Anyway.

At first the military wanted to escort us in their finest fighter aircraft and we just smiled and said if you can keep up, it was fine with us. Our first overseas destination was Beijing, China and we were to be there at 12 noon. We left N.Y. City in the sport model at 10 A.M. Because I wanted to take Layla on a little sight seeing tour, otherwise I could have left at 11:41 and the Sport Model would have gotten us there on time on schedule with wasted minutes maneuvering and screwing around landing at the designated landing spot.

As mentioned before the Sport Model (for that matter all ships of the USSB) were not quite sentient beings in their own right. They were like the little Grays without physical arms and hands and were assigned to different Sentients depending on the needs and mission requirements . As with the Little Grays you can't be buds with a ship like some well written fictional story (The Ship Who Sang by Anne McCaffrey) from earth but Layla and I both really liked this ship. At first we would board and tell the ship where we wanted to go and it would let us know the trip at normal speed from take off to touch down would be so many earthly minutes. Very direct with a drone like computer personality.

Layla worked on the ship's personality telepathically and I was quite pleased with the results for the ship started acting like it liked us on a personal level. Nothing earth shattering just little things as in the warmth of feelings the ship used when we approached or were onboard. Instead of how many minutes from point A to B the Ship started asking if we wanted to sight see something it had picked out for us of interest during the flight or even if we wanted to put on a show for our arrival at some destination.

We did start to put on a flying show at almost every destination.

With the Sport Model's new personality and demeanor I decided she needed a name (quaint earth custom ?) so, Tiki was born and christened.. No reason for the name it just fit her. Since Layla's rework of Tiki's personality I wondered why all the little Grays and all the ships did not get the same treatment ?

Tiki said she liked her new name. Hummm O.K. !

Layla informed me it was a personal touch that she and many other Sentients did when assigned a ship or one of the little Grays. Tiki would never forget us and she would always remember how to act around us. Now that I was part of USSB every ship I was in command of would have Tiki's personality until or unless Layla or myself changed the personality.

“Wow”!

The fighter pilots in their state of the art AIR-craft were fun to play with and we ended up making friends with several of them once we landed at various places. I even gave tours of the inside of Tiki the Sport Model to certain dignitaries and Pilots; which kinda pissed the dignitaries off (can't have hired hands in here with us big boys). Everyone was amazed there were no visible controls and especially impressed when we had Tiki communicate with individuals directly via a stereo speaker I had asked her to create for such an occasion. One time a group of dignitaries and a few pilots whom had tried to escort us were onboard and wanted to know how we see out of the ship ? The ship went transparent anyplace Layla or I looked and for the grand finality the whole sport model became transparent with a 360 degree view ! Tiki could do that but in reality when we were onboard she was our eyes so everything she detected we could see in our mind's eye.

Oohs and Auh’s were the response from those who saw the demonstration. It became a standard procedure to show-off some of Tiki's capabilities but at no time did I show any weapon capabilities.. We did not really carry dedicated weapons, only our normal tractor beam and cutter beams. I could have told Tiki to 'split tractor beam' any aircraft and rip its' wings off, or used the cutter beam to dismember anything or anyone. No reason to talk about such things, however, on one occasion, Tiki was on normal alert at a function in the outskirts of Bangkok when a young kid who had climbed to the top of a pole to get a better view, fell. The kid just wanted to get a better view and see what was going on during our brief in country meet and greet.

4 Royal Thai Airforce fighter aircraft had done a very loud low level pass as a salute and part of the entertainment for this event. The kid must have looked up and the noise scared him enough so that he lost his grip and was going to fall about 30 feet onto some machinery and rubble from a building project. Tiki grabbed the kid with her tractor beam and actually brought him over to the side of the ship at our location.. By the size of the kids eyes he could have been confused with a little, slightly brown Asian Gray.. Needless to say cameras caught the whole thing and an all world wide news carried the story for weeks !
After that Tiki would, upon request, pick me or Layla up and we would do what we called our angel act. This one act did more to impress the individual natives than just about anything . I actually had the thought of dawning a Superman outfit and doing a run and jump and then for Tiki to take me airborne.. No, I did not do it but I did think about it ! hahahha

“The Asuramâya we were not but this whole perceived 'omnipotent flying around thing' certainly had its' effect on the locals”.

USSB could have written a script that we had to follow but to my knowledge all our actions were our own.. We were just a happy couple of Universe traveling Beings with god like abilities because of USSB technology who acted just like the locals with smiles and everything.

I had to control myself and not come across as a babbling idiot with how great my stay had been off planet at some of the USSB outpost. I did all I could to reach out both verbally and telepathically to give warm and fuzzy feelings to everyone about USSB's mission and structure. Other than the normal “Mark of the Beast” or infidel idiocy crap everything went pretty darn well. Out of the 8 billion Earthlings 3.8 billion had volunteered to go off planet or become members of USSB. There would be more very soon but those were not bad numbers after our first 3 months of doing P.R. work and being stuck back on earth.

The only other bad incident to occur was an individual who tried to make a name for himself by stabbing Layla. We knew of his presence and his intent but Layla said she would handle it. He approached during a meet and greet ceremony and as he pulled his version of a high technology non metal knife, he just froze. Layla had telepathically scrambled his motor inputs from his brain and spinal column. He could not move a muscle until the 'ever ready' security (moments to late and a dollar short in this case) tackled the guy.

There really are some sick puppies on Earth and I absolutely want to get us out of here. Every blasted special (special for who) room we stayed in had audio bugs and even video cameras hidden the first week we were on Earth. I finally told our international host that if the invasion of privacy did not stop we would be staying inside Tiki and off world. You should have seen some of the bastards back pedal claiming they knew nothing about the cameras and bugs.. One nice thing about being psychic you can read them like a book written on the “Lying Dung Beatles of Earth” which they are. Their whole Black Ops World seemed to exist to roll shit around or stir crap up and cause circumstances where they could use the results to threaten, slander, or blackmail someone at a later date.

There were a few so corrupt and just plain mean in an incredibly sick way I really wanted to implant some serious bad dreams in their heads. O.K. I ain't perfect and I did give a couple of guys vivid dreams of being chased and eaten by some rather small fast Dino’s. Every time they feel asleep the were being chased and or eaten.. Trust me, I could have done allot worse.. Layla does not like evil and if she would have had it her own way she would have popped a few veins in these sicko's heads. Problem solved for mankind etc etc.

She probably is correct about the vein thing and we might go ahead anyway just to cleanse the gene pool.

I dunno I am kind of new at this stuff.

I did not try a direct link with USSB to ask for guidance; I ain't a momma's boy or a whiner but as Layla said, “USSB Main does not think of its' Sentients like that, and because there is ultimate knowledge to be tapped at USSB, I should use it”

With her gentile (?) encouragement (since this is my world and my mission) I did establish a link to the Main where I provided all the info on on the meeting of these characters and all their spying that we knew about. There were only three of them that were the bad of the bad. USSB evidently tapped into every tidbit of information about these guys and out of the three, two were following orders and hated their job..... but one liked to think up all kinds of sick stuff. His name was James Allen and he worked for a Black Ops group embedded in the CIA. This guy was bad news as were two of his Bosses. They were all trying to figure out how to sabotage the efforts of all earthlings who wanted to become part of USSB with some scary slander program they had not even thought up yet; thus the fishing expedition on Layla and myself. I pulled the proverbial trigger and all died that night of an aneurism. Good riddance and no regrets on my part. The other two who were just following orders were given a few dreams which changed their minds about, “Just following orders”.

“Ask and yea shall receive” comes to mind for in my opinion they deserved what they received.

I certainly remember how it was before I became chipped with USSB. It was like a veil covered my metaphysical eyes; I felt or thought there was knowledge just beyond the veil but it was not attainable no matter how hard I tried to see, search, and penetrate; the USSB chip removed the veil and gave me access to the knowledge of the USSB universe...

Everyone I once worked with, after seeing me, and spending a little quality time with Layla and her accented speech were anxious to get off world and be part of USSB. Layla did not have to have an accent but we thought it was a good idea and besides, it just made her more endearing. Even without her psychic abilities the girl could hypnotize just about anyone with her beautiful mannerisms and (music to most ears) voice.

Love and happiness are such inadequate words to use when thinking of our relationship and because of us being 'all-star recruiters' I figured when we finally did leave earth, there were a few places I wanted to go see with Layla and Tiki.

This killing and lying I have had to do on earth is wearing on my ?? This is an unclean place with unclean thoughts and actions by so many of the power brokers. I do not want to square them away or show them the light; some are to far gone to make the effort in my humble opinion. I guess you could say I have had my fill of this operation and look forward to Layla and myself returning to a place where like minded Sentients reside and we are both happier.

“OK, maybe I am a Whiner after all” !

You might think that with all the earthlings wanting to leave their home world the economies would collapse and their would become total mayhem with riots and death.

Nope, doesn't work that way !

Food consoles and no money is a good start. There will be those who will do absolutely nothing but tap into the USSB data base and with their new found knowledge create a true heaven on earth. One chipper could do more than many teams of scientist and engineers. One selfless chipped organizer can lead the non-chipped people of earth to a society of peace and cooperation. The key word is 'CAN' for with some of the religious stupidity it will not happen overnight.

I ran a future history program dealing with projections of possible earth history. Wars and murder between non-chipped earthlings will not end and neither will the village corruption and suffering for those who want to go their own way and create their own little empires. From what the theoretical history line (s) indicate it will take another 100 to 250 years (depending on the simulation) to bring earth online as a true USSB world.. Just a drop in the bucket of time..

Layla and I had requested some airtime for a speech to the world. It would be an outside open air speech next to Tiki.

Layla opened our press interview by thanking everyone of earth for their hospitality and for being so gracious a host. How wonderful earth was and blah blah blah !

I did my spiel along the same lines and spoke of worlds and dimensions we were planning on visiting upon our departure. With any luck someday I may see some of my brother and sister earthlings out there in the universe doing exciting and new things that most can only dream of... Blah Blah Blah..

With my final words I gave a smart military Salute and Layla and I walked inside Tiki and never looked back.

USSB would now send ships and facilitators to pick up those who wanted to leave earth. Certain Sentients (not the scary ones for earthlings) who were much better versed at bringing a new world into the USSB Empire than Layla or myself could ever be, (or want to be) would stay behind an complete the work we had started.

It was like 10,000 pounds were lifted off my shoulders when Tiki closed her hatch and we flashed to Europa and then Ganymede, which were places I had always wanted to see for real. Earths solar system has some surprises still left up its' long distance sleeves. What a universe !

Tiki was self contained and if she needed something for her operation she would just grab the mineral or water from a passing asteroid. She could basically cruise forever. Layla was happy as I was as long as we were physically together and not stuck on Earth having to be on high alert for danger all the time.

There were some outlying planets we could do flag waving atmospheric flybys on to help with the locals scientific evolution; which was all part of kick starting some serious thinking and science for those worlds. We would be providing a service which we both liked the idea of, so off we went with just the proverbial shirts on our backs.

Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me.
CHAPTER THREE:

Layla was pregnant and I had all kinds of concerns ! Would our offspring be able to reproduce?

Was it a boy or a girl ? How did Layla keep this from me ?

She was 2 months pregnant and I had no idea ! Geez you could have told me anything, before I would have believed she could become pregnant and I would not know !

In a typical Layla calm and totally feminine way she just reassured me all was OK and everything would be as it should be. Her only question for me is she was undecided if we should have a boy or a girl or both ?

“What, you can have twins” ?

She just smiled and let me know she could have a litter if we wanted to !

“Good gosh almighty” !

All my life I have avoided the consequences for a brief moment of pleasure and now I was going to be a Daddy !

Layla told me that there would be a new addition to Tiki. It would consist of a vat of growth fluid and in another 30 days she would place her developing fetus (s) in to the vat and we could watch our child develop and grow.

After I got my breath back and some form of sanity returned to my shocked system I managed to let her know I loved her more than life itself and whatever she wanted would be fine with me... (I hoped ?)

30 days later there were two little blobs of fishy things that almost looked human in the growing vat Tiki had provided. When these blobs were fully developed and able to survive outside the vat there would be a female and a male baby.

“Amazing for I never expected to be a Daddy ! I suppose I am lucky she did not decide to produce a litter of the little buggers err/twins ” !

OK now that was settled we decided to return to a near by USSB base and transfer our children to a more secure environment.

We had been doing flag ops on several different worlds and I must admit it really was allot of fun. The last world had propeller driven aircraft which they used for transportation and war. I basically scared the crap out of some of their bomber and fighter aircraft pilots .. This was a safe world for us to play with for at this level of their technology they could not interfere with Tiki and her ability to maintain flight.

Since becoming an expecting father something changed in me ? I always figured the odds and trusted science and my abilities to get me through “whatever” but now I felt the weight of being a real 'no kidding' daddy and I think I did not know how to handle it. Layla picked up on this immediately and got a firm grip on the tip of my left ear and as she twisted she made me promise to consult the MAIN for the future of our lives and our children. She can be very physically persuasive at times, ouch!

I do not know why I am so hesitant to bother the MAIN ? Sometimes I am to independent for my own good. I suppose it comes from earth and watching some cashier at a checkout stand who can not figure out how to make change without the cash register telling them the proper amount to give back.

OK. Our little twins will be able to reproduce the old fashioned way when the time comes. The Falongsaid and Earthlings actually come from the same genetic stock and have not diverged or been separated by time to such an extent that interbreeding by copulation is outside of the norm. Little had I known at the beginning of our relationship there was a 100% chance that Layla could become pregnant by me.

I had never liked what pregnancy did to some Earthly females with the stretch marks and their breast reduction which ended up looking more like pancakes or two fried eggs over time. With this method of reproduction Layla looked and felt the same as she always had; which I adored and in truth was thankful for.

At 7 months in the growing vat the twins became more than a bunch of cells just splitting and growing to survive. At 14 months the twins were released from the birthing vat and sent to what most would consider a physical and learning vat. By the age of two they were released and joined us.

With Layla and myself being USSB psychics we spent everyday communicating and psychically holding our children. When they were finally released they came running naked across the room and basically smothered both of us with kisses and exclamations of a young persons excited talk ! Their vocabulary was about the level of a 6 or seven year old on earth that was raised the old fashioned way.

My heart almost melted with the bond and love I felt for these two kids. The girl was named Ding and the boy was named Dong..You should have seen Layla's face when I suggested Ding Dong for names; priceless !.. OK Layla would not go with those names so we decided on Sky for the Boy and Fhaa for the girl. They liked their names which was important to both Layla and myself.

As Layla and I were psychically pair bonded our twins became all part of that bonding except they were not psychic (no Chip). We could feel them as far as happiness or sadness and even read their minds plus we could psychically place thoughts in their heads by staring but it was a one way street at this phase of their development. These poor kids would never be able to get one over on mom and dad and knowing Layla it is probably for the best they did not even try !

Other things were going on with USSB while we were trying to provide the best possible outcome for our twins growth.

The mapping Droids from one of the extra dimensions had picked up in frequency and everything at USSB MAIN was indicating their would be a major incursion into our dimension in not to distant a future. The extra-dimensional droids were from the so called Shabock dimension and were coming to our side of this multiverse in the hundreds of thousands. These were not mapping droids but intel droids that were spying on just about everything in our dimension.

It was decided that we needed to do a little more than just send mapping droids to the Shabock dimension. So we to started sending more capable droids to take a 'look see'.

It did not go well!

Out of the first hundred droids we sent, communication was lost shortly after their arrival into the Shabock dimension.

So..... we sent some seriously high tech droids that could cloak their whereabouts or due to their metaphysical structure change and look like any other space rock.. These Droids were able to report on what was actually going on in the Shabock dimension and, it was not pretty.

In the Shabock dimension the creation of artificial self replicating intelligence was the down fall of the creators. Once this intelligence became self aware all biological sentient beings were just in the way of this intelligence and its' expansion. The creators had tried to pull the plug on their creation but it was to late, plus, this A.I. Intelligence figuratively got pissed to the point of considering all Sentients to be a danger to its' very existence. Plug pullers one and all!

“NOT GOOD”!

Once USSB analyzed our Droids information it was decided to send one ship that was outfitted to protect itself from the weapons the droids had detected the Shabock A.I. Used. This was an unmanned ship (no Sentients aboard) that would be directly controlled by USSB MAIN. The ship was one of our small midsize triangles that was close to 200 feet long. Nothing special except for its' defenses.

I was concerned that USSB might get some nefarious virus from making contact with the Shabock A.I. But I was assured that was an impossibility. I did not like the sound of that but who am I to raise a ruckus ?

The ship departed and was attacked within the first few moments of it's arrival. This A.I. was everywhere in the Shabock dimension. Really not to hard to understand when you consider the exponential growth of such an intelligence which over the millennium had nothing to stand in its' way of reproduction and growth.

We were able to watch the mission via the onboard sensors of our Shabock bound USSB ship and to me it looked like an earthly bleeding Capybara being attacked by a huge swarm of piranha in some Amazonian river. The USSB ship using several of its' tractor beam nodes ripped the first swarm of attack droids to pieces in the blinking of an eye. Then only moments later, three rather large ugly ships appeared and tried using cutter beams on our USSB ship. We had expected this and as their beams touched our force field a huge feed back loop was initiated and these ships blew out their cutter nodes. They then retreated but our USSB ship followed and when they were in the proper position our ship materialized an antimatter torpedo that detonated right in the middle of their loose formation. Needless to say the were vaporized.

It got rather peaceful after that.

USSB MAIN knew where the old home star cluster for this Shabock intelligence originated but as indicated before this A.I. was everywhere. We needed to communicate with one of its' droids but up to this point they had all been dead set on destroying our ship. We could have just captured one of their droids in our dimension but we needed to insure our very own droid intel was correct about their weapons and the response to our arrival into their Shabock dimensional universe.

Once the 3 big uglies had been destroyed our ship returned to pick up some of the bits and pieces of the attack droids. These pieces were scanned and analyzed for possible self destruct mechanisms and communication relays and when we found what we were looking for the pieces were tractor beamed aboard.

The little Grays onboard the USSB ship were busy beavers going through the junk and assembling this and that until they created what they needed. This new creation was then released back into the Shabock dimension as our USSB ship phased back into our own dimension.

This entire operation lasted less than two hours of earthly time.

Within the next few sleep cycles all the Shabock droids in our dimension either became inert or returned to the Shabock dimension.

Now that is the way to fight a war !

My whole concern about USSB getting some virus from the Shabock A.I. was misdirected and wrong. Upon completion of a new droid from the pieces of the dismembered Shabock attack droids, USSB had simply transferred our own version of a virus with some of the rules that govern USSB A.I. Our newly made Shabock droid had dutifully then gone about its' business transmitting and infecting all A.I. In the Shabock dimension.

It was to late to save the billions of sentient life forms this A.I. had destroyed but at least it would not be starting the same process in our own dimensional back yard. On a more positive note the entire Shabock dimension was a place USSB could expand into and seed sentient life forms with even the help and assets of the once evil A.I. that had previously ruled. Approximately 500 billion Galaxies with trillions of stars with planets for us to seed with sentient life was now available if we could muster the assets to send there.

Same old me, “I like happy endings”.

Also I got to thinking about Layla and family going into the Shabock and doing some of the seeding ourselves. Hummm ?
CHAPTER 4 :

The twins were growing and maturing at a rate that would have been impossible on Earth. They were now only 4.5 years old yet they looked like they were closer to an earthly age of 12 or 13 . Fhaa already had small breast and Sky was also in puberty ! They both spent most of their days with a USSB learning cap on their heads exploring the universe of USSB as part of their education. The learning experience placed them into all kinds of life situations where they had to figure out how to solve a problem by using their own accumulated smarts. The arrival at a situation for a proper outcome was all on their young shoulders.

At this developmental stage Sky was interested in action type scenarios where he had to fight and prove his physical abilities in many of his learning situations. He was also very interested in USSB history and the history of many Sentients in our universe. He loved swords, spears and primitive weapons because he thought it was a more fair way to settle differences... He was only young and he would learn; so give the kid a break....

Fhaa was actually more athletic with finer motor skills and limberness than Sky so she could best him in many things with only a natural 75% of his strength. The learning caps actually provided scenarios where they had to work together to solve certain problems which I really did like. At no time did I ever see them want to get into a 'knock down drag out fight' like some earthly brothers and sisters I have observed. Other times Fhaa went off and did more female learning scenarios. Her normal interest at this stage seemed to be Genetics, chemistry, and healing.

I did show both of them some of the aircraft from my home world I had flown (or wanted to fly) and they both became interested in flying low tech aerial vehicles. They both became very good at flying this type equipment from a time not their own.. There were a couple of times we all wore the caps and went flying together. It finally evolved into WW2 fighter aircraft trying to shoot each other down (my fault for I thought it would add some excitement). It was a blast at first because I always won but it did not take long for the twins to learn team work and wax my butt which was great for them on many different levels ! Layla did come with us a few times and we all had fun shooting each other down.

You can take one arrow and snap it easily but as you add more arrows the snapping becomes impossible. A good team is hard to beat just as many arrows in your quiver is nice to have.

Education with the children using the learning cap was carried out in their minds as a vivid dream state but at a much increased rate.

Something I had not mentioned before, but when we were back on Earth both Layla and I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity for people to ask their questions or say something. We already knew they were going to ask a certain question and had the answer before they could even utter the words. We were able to preform on earth only because we were very patient and could carry on a full psychic conversation with each other as the earthlings got their thoughts and speech organized enough to make sounds with their mouths !

By being a USSB psychic the communication with non-psychics was rather tedious and frustratingly slow. It was the same with Sky and Fhaa because we knew what they were going to say before they even got their thoughts organized. However, unlike our earthly encounters we could answer them or place symbols and thoughts into their minds by just looking at them as their thoughts formed.

They were very impressed with their Mom and Dad.

Around here when someone says Mom and Dad can read my mind they are not kidding.

Layla told me that Fhaa would grow to a natural height of 5'8' and Sky would end up at 6'4' or two inches taller than me ! I asked her how she knew this and she just said because she had thought these were good heights for their form..

“You mean you can control the height they will grow to”?

“Of course, I can I am their mother”.. !

The girl never ceases to amaze me.

I thought about some of my earthly friends who had been classified as dummies when I was growing up and attending school. They were dummies because they were not interested in the school curriculum and some were ruined for life because they too believed they were outcast and dummies. Whereby in the USSB system, the learning cap knew what made your “boat float” with auto feedback from your nervous system and your mind. The closest thing we had back on earth was some high tech video game that some kids got hooked on but ….. that does not do this learning experience justice for you are in the scenario the cap provides you with; total feelings and environmental elements (hot, cold, pain, pleasure etc etc) and all.

Sky was already learning how to woo the ladies and Fhaa was learning how to act like her version of a lady in mixed company. The socialization of the kids was provided through interaction with other races that made up USSB as part of their education process. These were real kids just like them that had their education (thinking) caps on. Even the young Grays were part of some of the learning scenarios the kids were faced with.

What a great way to be introduced to other USSB Sentients.

Layla told me they would both be having virtual sex in the next few months which shocked me much more than maybe it should have. It appears that for every month they have been alive they actually grow and physically mature at a little over three months real time. That would put them both at 13.5 earth years which was middle of the road for sexual development for much of our species.
The growth spurt would stop when their biological clocks brought them to a physical genetic age of 20.

I got to thinking about all the young kids who ended up pregnant back on earth. Kids raising kids and screwing up the generations to follow was not a good system that could provide any bright prospects for these babies future. I won't even mention the poor girls married off before they even reach puberty and then raped because their sick society says it is OK. Since I am not that far removed from my primitive back ground I sometimes have the urge to take Tiki back to earth and do some serious ?? I totally understand how USSB floundered around with other Sentient species once long ago. It is hard to not interfere when you witness cruelty and stupidity..

In the beginning I would occasionally tap into the kids minds (like a secret pair of floating eyeballs) to see what they were learning and how their education was going. The whole process was so amazing I went back to school myself.

You would think having access to all the knowledge the USSB chip could provide, schooling would be the last thing anyone needed and you might be right for some people. However, you can not think or even ask the right question if you are unaware such knowledge exist at all. The Que helped in many ways but.....

Many days I would just think, “teach me” and cap would take me to places and thought realms I had no idea existed.

I SPENT THE NEXT 4 MONTHS BECOMING EDUCATED !
CHAPTER 5

“Where has all the time gone”?

It seems like only a few short months ago Fhaa and Sky were floating around in the growth fluid that Tiki had provided. Now they both have grown into young people any parent would be proud of..

Sky liked primitive weapons and had actually designed and fabricated a sword and a dagger that just blew me away with their form and function. The dagger was about 12 inches long and the sword was close to 36 inches. But that is where the commonality of earthly swords and daggers stop. On the dagger the cross hilt had two cutter bean cancellation emitters that looked like two Rubies that would allow their focal point to be adjusted by a thumb wheel set in the hilt. At the very tip of the blade was the red cutter transmitter so small it was almost undetectable. He designed the dagger so that it had a range of nothing “0” except the blade length out to 12 normal walking steps. The thumb wheel distance calibrator had six detent positions so as it was rotated for each detent you got about two steps distance for the cutter beams range..

The Sword using the same principle of focal length had a total cutting length of “0” to a max range of about a 100 steps. Each detent gave you about 10 steps for range for the cutter beam.

Sky made a set for all of us and he presented them the day before he and Fhaa were both to receive their chips. It was time, for they were both a little over 6 years old with the body and mind of a USSB 20 year old .

To say I was impressed would be an understatement.

To celebrate we all went on a little simulated safari to a a Dino world and finally to a primitive planet that reminded me of earth when there were war lords and primitive weapons. We were totally awesome and got very good at judging which weapon to use and quickly judging distance control with both weapons.

I am glad it was all a simulation for we absolutely ruled where ever we went.

A Star Wars light saber these were not; (said with a Yoda voice).. There would be no clashing of light beams if the cutter beams crossed paths for the cutter beam would continue for the distance set by the thumb wheel.
I did insist that Sky add a feature that only our family could get the things to work which he did by adding a biometric detector next to the thumb wheel on the hilt.

I could just see us on some primitive world getting separated from the sword or dagger and having a primitive get their hands on one ! They were so simple to use if they did not kill themselves trying them out they would become a force to recon with.

Which brings me up to a few things I have learned over these last few years.

With Earthly eyes and sentiments you might not like what I am about to tell you.

The seeding projects of USSB have a noble purpose, I think we could all agree, however there is a dark side to this process. It was found, long long ago that the hybrids of a planet that USSB created could control and direct a population in a direction that showed promise for them gaining basic scientific principles and hopefully Bulk travel. Even on a much simpler level of laying down basic societal rules for the barbarians to follow, the greater intellect of the hybrids was always an asset or a destructive force as they were active on countless worlds. The hybrids usually do not know they are hybrids to begin with, but have been developed with a predetermined disposition towards certain intelligence and then implanted into some breeder of the host world. Unfortunately, progress in science is many times motivated by fear and war for our species and many others in the universe.

To create a Hybrid you had to have the genetics of the world you wanted to create Hybrids for. The genetics of the host world are used to degrade the basic genetic material or otherwise USSB could just make a sentient and impregnate a host breeder which could be made bigger, smarter, and certainly more standoutish which is exactly something that is not wanted; usually. DNA needs to look like a home grown variety.

USSB used the little Gray's and the Tom Ngan (Big Buggy Grays) for the collection process. Either type of these Grays were so telepathic that they could put most primitives to sleep with just a look and a thought, or totally freeze them in their tracks.

Many of the stories about eggs and sperm taken from earthlings actually have much basis in fact. Easy to dismiss and ridicule those who have had the experience however unfortunately for the majority of those who have undergone this harvesting; it is not something they enjoyed.

The Grays bedside manner lacked allot of the niceties our species would like to have.

If it ever happens to you, wish and pray for a Falongsaid to be part of the harvesting crew.

It is a necessary process to get some sentient species headed in a more USSB desirable direction.

We had an old saying in Texas, “You have to sacrifice a few Peaches to make a Peach cobbler” and please do not think I am totally in favor of this process.. You kinda have to look at this as, the needs of the many definitely out weigh the needs of the few especially when you are talking about an entire species.

Fhaa and Sky did not like the method of getting their chips but for once they could communicate with mom and dad on a more equal level and were thoroughly happy about this right of passage. Layla and I both were so proud of these two and their abilities that love and devotion are such an inadequate starting point of discussion it hurts.

Fhaa had grown into a beautiful woman with poise and class ( she must have gotten that from her mother) and had continued in her studies of healing, genetics and chemistry where Sky was more interested in making things and dreaming up new and improved methods of doing stuff. He would have been an awesome engineer back on Earth.

We as a family had visited Tiki several times (Layla thought I was emotionally attached) so the kids could see where they got their start in life.

Regardless of what Layla said, Tiki was glad to see us ! OK call me a sentimental sap but Tiki was my first ship and I did feel an attachment to her !
CHAPTER 6

Fhaa and Sky wanted to do something for real (it probably was a conspiracy) and had decided they wanted to go to a different dimension. I recommended the Shabock where USSB had just taken care of a bit of business but was immediately presented with all kinds of reasons why not to go there..

USSB had all the intell they needed from that dimension so why go there when there were nine other dimensions we could go and actually provide some needed information back to USSB. Besides, the USSB seeding process was well under way in the Shabock dimension.

“Boring”... was their thoughts..

“Trillions of planets to investigate and they think that is boring ! Lord what have Layla and I created in these two”?

OK they had a point, but I was not to sure how USSB Main would look at our little adventured which IMO was spawned out of young people's boredom.

“How to hell can anyone be bored around here” ?

With both of them being true USSB creatures they had absolutely no qualms about pestering USSB Main.

They relayed to Layla and myself that USSB would actually be grateful and highly recommended this little dreamed up adventure .

To say they had done their homework and prepared their case would be an understatement.

They even threw in Tiki as a bribe for us to go.

“And where would you two like to go”, was the only thing I could come up with...... even though I should have been more happy they invited us to go along.......

USSB had recommended Habock for our first inter-dimensional trip. Our droids and probes had not been attacked at any location and there were 700 billion main galaxies in the Habock that were just begging for a little of our attention.

Sky said he has put in a request for a few modifications for Tiki and they had all been approved. She would now have a much larger console (food is what I always called it but it actually could produce just about anything) and her defensive weapons had been upgraded to level 3 which was 2 levels above what she had before.

With that upgrade alone my little Tiki went from a sporty scout ship to something more like a Naval destroyer or even a smallish battleship if speaking in earth terms ! She would also have a bubble on her bottom that would contain 3 privacy rooms..

Hearing all this I figured she would look fat but a mental picture was relayed to me and in truth she looked more like the ship they used in a movie that had Robbie the Robot called Forbidden Planet. She looked good.

Tiki uses a simple tripod landing gear system which is very stable.

Not a perfect example but it is close enough for my purposes to give you an idea of some of Tiki's changes. She actually looks more like this: media.photobucket.com/user/Gotaclue-Steam/media/UFO.jpg.html?filters[term]=ufo%20art&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=39
CHAPTER 7

Dimensional Phasing:

Dimensional Phasing was not hard to do. Instead of the normal one plus percent penetration we use to travel via the BULK in our dimensional universe, when going to a different dimension, you actually had to do almost a 5% penetration into the Bulk boundary. Once there, you had to know which frequency to select for your desired destination. This had all been figured out long ago by the USSB droids or otherwise dimensional travel would be a hit and miss affair with no guarantee of ever returning home.

Other than the sword and daggers Sky had made for us we once again left with just the clothes on our bodies. Tiki unerringly phased us into the heart of the Habock universe. To me it looked just like our universe with stars, galaxies, and other stuff anyone who has looked at our own universe would see.

We headed for a nearby galaxy that Tiki determined was a good first choice and arrived in the 4th spiral arm close to a Red-M sun that had 4 planets in the habitable zone. What made this planetary system unique was there were actually two planets that had the same orbit around their sun and were almost exactly 180 degrees apart in the orbital plain. Almost always this kind of system does not exist because the planetary material during the systems formation is usually insufficient to form two planets in the same orbital zone.

There are systems where a stray rouge planet can be captured by a Sun's gravitational field but you can always know it was captured due to its' weird non concentric orbit. These two planets though definitely had water and land and one, which we referred to as “A” had a diameter of 27,132 miles where “B” was coming in at 23,976 according to a conversion.

We avoided naming this star and these planets in expectation of finding other sentient life forms which should have already named them. I was hoping we could find another Bulk Traveling Federation but as USSB had indicated there had been no droids detected coming to our side of the universe from this dimension.

Tiki zeroed in on planet "A" and other than normal (what one would expect) flora and fauna the planet in all its' vastness only had two settlements by what anyone would consider Sentients. Total detected population including young ones of both settlements was an astoundingly low number of only 8,385,945 almost exactly equally divided between the two areas.

I asked Tiki how old this sun had been in its' main sequence and she estimated this particular sun was a stable 9 billion Earth year old star.

All kinds of thoughts went through my mind as to why there was such a low population;  war was right at the top of my list. I asked Layla and the kids if they had any ideas and they agreed the population was probably the remnants from some kind of planetary catastrophe or a major war effort.

Tiki's sensors were state of the art USSB but we needed to land and have her take soil and atmospheric samples to maybe answer some of our questions.

She picked out a spot in the ocean for our first landing and while submerged she cataloged all the life forms she could detect and the mineral and make-up of this body of water. This place was teaming with life and actually had some rather large interesting life forms. The two largest top predictors were one creature that looked like a cross between a shark and a dolphin that was about 70 feet long when mature that kinda resembled some type of Ichthyosaur. It was a deep water creature that preyed on just about everything to include the numerous squid looking animals. The other top predator was a long necked four paddled air breathing creature that look like a huge sea turtle with teeth and a very spiny shell. It stayed in shallower water to catch its' prey and would grow to a full average length of 60 feet. There were countless other creatures eating, breeding, and ranging in all sizes down to the minute with trillions of viruses and bacteria in about a table spoon of water. Which was normal for most oceans the universe over.

With the water survey complete we set off for a landing spot on firm ground.

We had just broken the surface when Tiki set off an 'alarm thought' in all our heads.

Before we could even react everything went dark and I do mean pitch black. We were all conscience but on the outside of Tiki it was darker than the blackest black you could imagine.

“Do not be afraid for I am bringing you to me”.

“Who is me” was Fhaa's question ?

“I am the one true God of all that is and I am bringing you to me”.

“What if we do not want to go see you”? Was Sky's cocky reply.

He immediately collapsed into an unconscious heap where he had once stood.

“Dear God that is my child and by your grace I would appreciate it if you would restore his youthful consciousness so that I will know he is OK”.

Sky was picked up and before his feet hit the deck of Tiki he was back awake with a rather confused look on his face.

“Thank you dear lord for listening to your humble servant”. I even did a slight bow to no where.

By my actions the kids an Layla went into suck up mode as we all became instant devotees.

This gods version of home must have been some distance from our prior location for the trip to a place with light took longer than I figured a god could manage. On Tiki we had 5 sleep cycles before we arrived in this gods version of heaven.

As suddenly as the dark had appeared there was light (sounds biblical) and what our non godly eyeballs beheld could only be called a space station. It was on a grand scale but it was still a space station and not my idea of a godly residence.

When light first appeared I only got a brief glimpse of a huge dark form that moved off our overhead view before it cloaked or disappeared.

Looked like a darn big space ship to me.

I always pictured heaven with a little more frills and pearly gates myself.

I guarded my thoughts just as everyone else was. This gods ability to knock Sky out and bi-pass Tiki's defenses really had me bugged so I just felt our best defense was to not question god at this stage.

Tiki, who had been very quite since the 'darkness', touched down inside one of this stations bio-domes. As her hatch opened, I did hazard to ask if she was OK. Silence, was her only reply... Now I was Pissed.

The hatch was open so we exited and were met with a glowing ball of light that asked us to follow. I actually thought that was a nice godly touch for a primitive but it was not swaying my ice filled heart at this stage .

We were led into a large room with a huge throne by one of gods glowing balls and as we stood god appeared. No burning bush for this god..... just a huge Buggy Grey form that appeared to us as a creature of some 20 feet tall resting its' right appendage upon a suitably large throne.

By the way this god arrived I was sure it was a first class hologram projection or this place had actually developed a transporter which was doubtful. Transporters work but not with living creatures.

“Shit”!

I went down on one knee and did my best to emulate Darth Vader when bowing to the Emperor.

“Greetings dear lord we thank you for this audience and your attention to our insignificant life forms”.

“ You may rise and be seated” as a bench seat big enough for the 4 of us floated in and landed before us.

“You have entered my domain from a place far far away”.

“Yes Lord we have”.

“Where is this place from where you come” (not a very godly question in my opinion.)

“Lord we come from a place in time and space that is ruled by a god so powerful that as you, great lord, he created many dimensions just for creatures such as us and many others”. I lied.

“There is but one god and I am that GOD ! Your god did not create me for I have always been as you see me before you”!

“Yes Lord he said you would say that, for you are the end result of his creations started long ago even before memories could be retained”.

A slight pause followed....

“When you say dimension what is your definition of such a place”?

“Lord all that you see here in your dimension with all the stars and galaxies herein, they exist in nine other dimensions that our god has created for all sentient beings”.

Thank goodness this god did no appear to be able to access our bio-chip so.... when confronted with an intelligence that believes it is omnipotent and a true god the only thing in my opinion that might get their attention is a bigger better god.

“Our god has spoken to us and said, go forth into this dimension and make contact with my godly son. So great lord we are here to speak with you about your father who wants you to join him for all eternity and guide the 10 dimensions”.

Buggy Greys, even our own Tom Ngan, could place thoughts in someones head and even communicate thoughts if the target was receptive or a primitive but just as back in our universe it was a two way street. I had not detected this Grey's ability to override my personal thoughts so I hazarded a communique via the chip to the kids a Layla.

“How am I doing”?

Layla responded with something like she was impressed as was Fhaa; but Sky was still fuming over being knocked out and actually had thoughts of a little dagger work on this very tall god that supposedly stood before us.

“Lord the Being we arrived in is called Tiki, and she is a friend of our family. She was personally created by our god so we could come to you. Please lord, if it is your will, insure no harm comes to her for she is part of our god's family”.

“You say this Tiki is alive as you are, yet I detect no breath and no heart beat”.

“No lord she is not such as us; like you are not such as us, yet she lives”.

That got him !

“If I release her from the control of my will what will she do”?

“Nothing great son of god for she will wait for us to return”?

I am certainly no expert but I think I really have a gift for this whole making up extemporaneous fictional (nice way of saying lying) stories when the need arises.. Maybe I should have tried writing a story or something back on Earth ?

“So be it.... yet let it be known... I will tolerate nothing interfering with the peace of my domain”.

“Great son of god we were not sent to disturb you but to make contact and let you know your loving father knows of you and has a great yearning for you to know him”. We are very aware we are here as you guest and will respect your wishes and commands and not intentionally disrespect you hospitality. As your father has told us many different times we are in some very unique ways all brothers and sisters in his grand family”.

“Your Tiki is now released however, I wish you to remain here in my presence for a while, as I make determinations on what you have said”.

I jumped up and did my bowing and scraping before this pompous want a be bug god popped out of existence before us as I uttered, “Your will is our command lord”.

What passed as an angel around here floated back in and we we told to follow the ball of light to our quarters.

I did ask if we could go and see our friend Tiki but was told, “Later”.

We had not even reached our assigned quarters and my link with Tiki was reestablished.

“So Tiki did you have a nice nap”?

Tiki actually let lose with a very long string of unflattering thoughts about Buggy Greys and their ability to place a blocking tractor beam force field around her central core biogenic processor. She said she was fully functional at the moment and was fully prepared to find us and blow this whole station if I thought it was necessary.

“Well thank you Tiki for caring enough to find us before you rain death and destruction upon this godly place”

Which started her again on thoughts about Bug ancestors and their propensity to think they are all so special.

I was rather amused at her outburst whereby Layla was concerned she had gone to far in reworking Tiki's personality some years ago...

The Chinese symbol for disharmony is two women under the same roof and I now had three if you count Layla, Tiki and Fhaa who incidentally had remained rather pensive during this entire ordeal. Sky on the other hand was ready to blow this place and show how USSB could handle a bug wannabe god.

“Tiki my dear, could you please use stealth sensors and gather every bit of information you can on this structure. If you can tap into their data base or library, what ever they use to store information please do, and relay everything you find back to USSB. Do not let them detect you”!
“Yes my Captain consider it done”.

Wow that was the first time she had ever used that name for me! Even Layla looked surprised.

I have learned that it is always better to involve you team and not try to be a one man show. I asked Fhaa to establish a ready link with USSB and 'Que report' what we had encountered up to this point in the Habock dimension. Fhaa was very good at multitasking so she was a natural for this assignment.

As we entered our very nice prison/ guest accommodations the ball of light which had been leading us went to various places and discussed this huge (hall) rooms appointments. There was no food console which really surprised me. The room was actually more like a 5 star hotel suite back on earth for we would have to ring for food service. It really was a grand room and even had holographic pictures at various points on the walls. Some of these Pictures were of planetary landscapes of beauty and others actually had Beings gazing upon the view. Every picture had a Buggy gray accompanying whatever other life form the picture depicted.

Just by the pictures I determined at least these godly bugs tolerated other life forms.

We were just beginning our group discussion when Fhaa pointed out USSB had had sent a Que reply which we should go ahead and open.

QUE INFO :

The good, the bad, and the truly evil, according to USSB (about this particular brand of want to fake being a god Greys).

(1) These Grays were only based in this Galaxy and due to their non-Bulk traveling (they used a form of gravitational field drive) they were therefore unable to expand to other Galaxies due to times and distances. See foot note:

(2) The planetary populations of Sentients were totally controlled by these Grays. When a ripe old age of, 'past breeding' is reached in a given population their god then requests them to join him in happiness and heaven for all eternity. Sentients are then willingly collected and instead of some heavenly nirvana they are killed for basic food stuffs. These particular Grays got a big charge out of eating the Sentients they nurtured for this very purpose. They only ate Sentients and if a given population was breeding to fast they collected the children too... it was almost a Bushido thing and showed their superior standing as top predators in this Galaxy.

(3) USSB had not known just how bad this place was until Tiki was able to transmit the history and inter-workings of this Bug Empire. No doubt, if any of this would have been known prior to our departure we would have received information to avoid this Galaxy; just our luck, No?

(4) USSB is sending three very small cloaked ships under USSB direct command. There will be two little Grays (one in each small ship) and one of our USSB Tom Ngan Greys in the other ship.

(5) Tiki and these three ships had already received a patch to stop any further tractor beam control of their Biogenic processors. The patch worked at a frequency that acted like a mirror to the Bugs tractor beam. Unbeknown to us until the Que report; Layla, Sky, Fhaa, and myself had already received a software patch to our Bio-Chips which would further protect our chips from any possible intercepts and interferences.

FOOT NOTE ABOUT A FIELD DRIVE:

****An electromagnetic field is used to generate a positive and negative gravitational field which can be focused so that the ship basically falls and is pushed in any direction you wish to go. Inside the actual field which surrounds a ship light and time are stopped dead in their tracks due to Relativity.

The glow many see that surrounds a ship is caused by ionization of a planetary atmosphere that touches the actual electromagnetic gravitational field . Without Bulk Phasing this means of travel is restricted to 64 X C or sixty four times the speed of light; which is to slow for a galactic empire and truly is more suited to a Star Trek kind of universe.. This type of travel was all these bugs used. USSB had been doing gravitational field travel for over a Billion years. Bulk travel was faster (30 million X C for a normal cruise rate) and much safer ! Some USSB ships could do a faster speed but there was no push because Bulk travel basically did away with the need for such speeds.

A major down side for a gravitational type system is a strong electromagnetic field, as found in certain radars can actually disrupt a ships gravitational field. There are ways around this interruption but it takes special equipment and the frequencies of the radar need to be known so measures can be taken to block the effects and disruptions.. Otherwise prepare to fall like a rock. ****

I had just about finished with the Que's contents when in the center of our room appeared a Gray. He/she/it/ mentally bowed to us while letting us know 'she' was USSB Tom Ngan and her name was Cricketalisbadadyury.

We all looked at each other and smiled as I said, “I am really glad you are here Cricket”.

If bugs could smile I think she would have but instead she just said, “This name will be recognized”.

The next thing that happened the daggers for Fhaa, Layla and my self appeared on the floor by Cricket.
Sky never left home without his which if there is any future for our little family I think I will be doing the same.

See foot note about Daggers:

We all knew Cricket was a hologram (one of the reasons for the three ships) but a USSB hologram was not some low tech facsimile of a living creature. A USSB Hologram could shake hands with you and you would think it was the real deal not to mention grasp and move objects. (USSB has been floating living Sentients through solid walls and windows for a long time, so this was not even a slight stretch for this hologram closed beam technology.)
Being Tom Ngan, Cricket already had a superior natural telepathic ability yet when magnified by the USSB Bio-chip and 4 USSB ships (if you count Tiki) she could crush a beer can with just a thought or rip a primitives ears off or worse.. I for one was really glad she was on our side and was here to settle any differences that might arise.

As expected Cricket's arrival must have set off alarm bells some place in this station for the next thing that happened the Bug God appeared before us. Again it was 20 foot tall and just stood there looking at us.

“Welcome, there is no need for a hologram of yourself. I have come a great distance in an instant to be with you,” was Cricket's greeting.

“Who are you,” was the Buggy God's question .

In a flash Cricket was standing inside the hologram of this Bug God as she said, “ Come to me now as I have no tolerance for disobedient children”!

The Bug God hologram disappeared.

We waited for what seemed a rather long time before the main entrance door was opened and half a dozen Buggy Grays entered. None were taller than Cricket and all seemed to be obviously armed by some type of energy staff.

Upon their entry Cricket did a bit of godly control and ripped the energy staffs from their hands an flung them into a twisted heap next to a rather pleasing landscape picture.

“How dare you come in my presence carrying weapons! Are you so stupid that you believe your technology could have any effect upon a true God”!

There was a very pregnant moment of silence before the shorter of the Grays stepped forward and started to communicate telepathically. He was stopped in mid thought and step. Then the whole bunch of the Grays were picked up and there legs were forcefully folded under their bodies as they were then placed gently on the floor in a Lotus type position.

I guarantee that got their attention !

“I have come to be with my children and see how they have nurtured this small part of the universe I have given them to tend. What I have found is very displeasing to me and all before me will be rectified before I leave. Make no thought of your own, but listen to me, or I will snuff your life force out and create another more receptive to my wishes. IS THAT CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD “!

There was total silence for a second and then the shortest of the six bugs tried to rise to it's legs as it telepathically started in with, 'how dare She come and claim to be a god'. It actually got almost to its' knees when both legs were ripped from the torso and thrown across the room into the existing pile of energy staffs. Before it could mentally scream the head was removed and also smashed against the wall next to the legs.

The remaining 5 Grays did their best to bow from their sitting position.

“Avoid eye contact” seemed to be the thought of the moment !

“I love all of you for you are my children but as in any family there can be a bad seed. A bad seed is not tolerated in my presence”.

I had to admit Cricket had this whole god thing down fairly well. I kept waiting for the “please me and live in happiness or piss me off and for all eternity you will suffer” kinda line... But she was better than that. I did think the whole loving them after ripping ones head off was a very godly touch to this story which seemed to be repeated anyplace many religions had a foot hold.

Cricket's hologram then went before each of the Grays and touched them one at a time upon their heads blessing them by saying, “Stand before me my child”.

They all did with heads bowed.

In the back ground of our little meeting there had been warnings sent out to all the other Grays at the station. The message consisted of there was a danger and a presence on the station that was claiming to be a powerful god with a moniker/story of 'it had created all that was'.

There were request to find any ship this god might have arrived in and the whole station was put on high alert. There was a group of about 1000 Grays which had gathered in one section of the station and were arming themselves for an assault upon our suite and little gathering.

That particular section where the arming was taking place suddenly became detached from the main station and began to accelerate towards the nearby sun; compliments of USSB force field and Cricket et al. The detached section stopped in mid flight about one third of the way to the sun. Those inside were temporarily lucky the life support system was self contained. Of course they sent out an emergency retrieval message to all nearby ships and as the ships approached the now disconnected section an antimatter torpedo phased and materialized in their mist and poof all were vaporized in the blink of an eye.

In total there were 1872 Buggy Greys destroyed.

Cricket told our visitors of what had just happened and even provided a mental picture show of the destruction. The torpedo had materialized and destroyed the ships and the segment of the station faster than the speed of thought or before they even knew what was happening.

“The alert status will be terminated and all these childish forms of resistance will come to an end or I will send this station and all you ships into the sun”. Cricket did not even raise her mental voice but instead relayed this in a matter of fact, no nonsense, communique that almost sounded sad in my mind..

Whatever; it worked !

The 5 remaining Grays sent the mental message to stop all resistance and basically ended up with the thought, 'our USSB god was the real deal or close enough until something bigger and better showed up'.

It was absolutely time for some serious 'suck up' by the station Grays to our little band of USSB Sentients !

Cricket told them to, “Leave us and prepare the main gathering hall, for I would speak to all my seedlings on this station”.

These bugs did not know how to Bow and walk backwards but they really did try.

After they departed Cricket tore chunks out of several of the holographic pictures in the suite and destroyed the hidden spying devices..

Then her hologram telepathically said to us, “ I will see you at my side in the conference hall,” and she then winked out..

A rather short time later a glowing ball appeared and asked us to follow it to the main conference hall. This meeting hall was at the core of the station and was absolutely huge. There were a guesstimated 28,000 bugs in attendance without any other non bug type of Sentient present.

The ball of light guided us to a podium at the front of the room and as we held hands in a semi-circle we all bowed deeply from the waist. We held this position for the briefest of seconds and then Cricket appeared before us in her super hologram form.
chapter 8

Cricket raised us all up several feet in the air where we remained head down as she started her thought transfer to those in attendance.

“These are my children as you are my children. I created all that you see, feel, touch, and everything therein. All Sentients are my children”... at that moment one of the buggy Greys was lifted up to the ceiling and as he hung there Cricket said to the audience that this particular Gray had doubts and was wanting, once again, to ferment resistance and disrupt the order Cricket was bringing to them. She let him mentally rant and rave for some time as verification of her accusations. He was very strong telepathically and mentally fought with all he could muster against Cricket until she determined it was a lost cause with this Grey; so she made its' head explode.

Instead of raining uck and bug brains down on everyone in attendance she controlled the mess and placed it back onto the place the bug had come from along with its' body. I think everyone was duly impressed; I know I was !

No sooner than the bugs remains had been deposited there was an energy beam shot from behind us through a ventilation screen. The beam passed completely through Cricket's hologram without it even flickering. Unfortunately the beam continued and from where I was it looked like it killed at least 5 spectators.

Sky was so quick with his dagger (that must have been set at twelve steps range) that whoever or whatever was behind the wall was cut in half along with their energy staff before anyone could even think, “Oh My”.

Nothing could hurt Cricket in her present form but at least Sky stopped the assassin before it could target a more sensitive target like us ! This assassin was very good for its' presence had been totally unknown to us.. That is one of the reasons you really have to be careful around Buggy Grays !

Then Cricket did something that totally surprised me and the rest of my family. She admitted she was not a god but a Grey just like them with one major exception. She was Tom Ngan and a member of USSB.

She went on and explained who USSB was and the guiding principles of its' very existence. All of this had been but a show that their society had asked for in a form of a well deserved retribution for their fake godly actions with other Sentients.

This admittance by Cricket was actually a directive from USSB in a Que message which I found out a little later.

Cricket asked me to speak.

“If you want to play god with primitives be prepared to meet a bigger god with better technology and science. If USSB was as vile and evil as your present society.... has been shown to be..... we would have come to this universe and basically stepped on everyone of your buggy heads that we found...... you are only special to yourselves and in our eyes you are sick and truly evil in your small minded ways..... you are an insult to all Sentients in the universe. USSB protects and nurtures all Sentients even vile forms such as yourselves … or we just destroy a bad seed before it can spread and infect others.”.

It really pissed those off in attendance when I talked about stepping on bugs but Cricket was actually amused.. The mental picture I had transferred was a foot placed upon a buggy Greys head as it was squished..

In most of the universe a foot placed upon an enemies head is a total sign of its' defeat and submission..

I nearly screwed up with that little speech and it certainly was not one of my better thoughts but.... it got the message across.

Cricket lowered us back to the podium and laid what she used for for arms across my shoulders and leaned forward and hugged me.. I hugged her right back and really did mean it (even though one small quick thought flashed in my mind, she might bite me !).

First time I ever hugged a bug but to be honest. You can really be close to a 'Sentient Being' regardless of their bodily form. After a while it is more about the heart/soul than the form; something I had to learn and am darn glad I did with the help of USSB..

Bugs (Greys) don't hug..it is not in their demeanor or stack of customs. A hug in the old days was a prelude to being eaten or a fight for dominance.. Cricket was well chosen for this mission, if for no other reason than she liked me and didn't take a chuck out of me … Hey!

These Grays had not developed Bulk travel but due to their other technical achievements and control of this Galaxy USSB Main gave us the green light to invite them to join our little Empire. It was another big surprise for me but after I got to thinking about the whole thing it really was a wise choice for the invite to be made . Once Buggy Grays are chipped and given insight of how a real Empire is managed plus given a true higher purpose they almost always enthusiastically become very productive members of USSB. There are always possible exceptions, however they are rare and far between. The 'exceptions' are dealt with before anything really gets out of hand/claw/mandible/feeler/ whatever.

The plan was to chip the buggers and let them form a society more conducive for Sentients to thrive under the guidelines of USSB MAIN. They will spread out of this Galaxy in a few years and be able to seed and help other Sentients realize their full potential. After the chipping the very next thing for them would be a change of diet with the help of food processors!

Funny I never learned the name, these bugs called themselves, and I have not consulted USSB Main for a name either. They were a sick society which believed if you were not their type of bug you were just a meal. The universe is full of such thoughts and I am just glad myself and my family are all part of something to be truly proud of called USSB.

No doubt a new name will be chosen as this dark evil chapter of their history will be best forgotten.

I asked the Kids if they were ready to return to our home dimension and all I got from them was, “Why we just got here”!

FOOT NOTE ABOUT DAGGERS:
****Sky liked primitive weapons and had actually designed and fabricated a sword and a dagger that just blew me away with their form and function. The dagger was about 12 inches long and the sword was close to 36 inches. But that is where the commonality of earthly swords and daggers stop. On the dagger the cross hilt had two cutter bean cancellation emitters that looked like two Rubies that would allow their focal point to be adjusted by a thumb wheel set in the hilt. At the very tip of the blade was the red cutter transmitter so small it was almost undetectable. He designed the dagger so that it had a range of nothing “0” except the blade length out to 12 normal walking steps. The thumb wheel distance calibrator had six detente positions so as it was rotated for each detente you got about two steps distance for the cutter beams range..

The Sword using the same principle of focal length had a total cutting length of “0” to a max range of about a 100 steps. Each detente gave you about 10 steps for range for the cutter beam.

Sky had made a set for all of us and he presented them the day before he and Fhaa were both to receive their chips. It was their time, for they were both a little over 6 years old with the bodies and minds of USSB 20 year old’s . ****
OMG  Shocked Very Nice and Interesting Story,,,, :thumbsup:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
We had been asked by USSB Main directive to go to a planet called Midgard and try to establish some sort of dialog with the sentient life forms there that had been detected and monitored by USSB drones..

How do you establish a dialog with a creature that looks like a mythical earth dragon in every way except for the breathing of fire part ? Instead of fire the Socory (So-core-ee) spat a kind of venom, like a spitting cobra does back on earth or the Martie on Salome that would dissolve most things into a puddle that could be eaten (sipped) through a straw; it was purely a defense mechanism on their part, for with claw and teeth they would be the top predator on just about any world you could think of without artificial weapons . Either way unless you are covered in Dragon scales or some other form of protection when spat upon, it would be like having a very strong quick acting acid poured upon you.

Absolutely not a nice way to end ones life.

I was rather puzzled at first glance at why anyone would interfere with Midgard's natural evolution for I could not see them ever establishing BULK travel or even interstellar travel.

The dragons of Midgard were able to fly where ever, whenever, they wanted to, by their own power so instead of looking up and wishing they could fly..... they could just spread their wings and in a cloud of dust and loose debris, become airborne, naturally. They tended to live in what most would consider small rookeries on many of the big mountains the Midgard landscape possessed.

The Socory were omnivores and could eat just about anything which was surprising considering the ferocious looking head and teeth. I initially had them pegged as meat eaters all the way but once again, the old saying of, you can't judge a book by the cover comes to mind. The good news, in my opinion, was with their claws, they always had a ready made tooth pick that could reach the most stubborn food wedgie.

One other interesting fact about their society; the were true conservationist. They never depleted a species of plant or animal beyond a point of no return and they even had breeding areas where they helped some of the food stuff animals prosper. Kinda like farming only with more of a hands off approach.

The whole planet was a very active seismic body that produced huge earthquakes, mountains, and floods due to it's close proximity in orbit with a 33 earth mass gaseous planet that had a rather eccentric orbit. This 4th planet's orbit brought much of it's gravitational effect once a year to Midgard's land, sea, and volcanoes, which seemed to erupt in a seasonal kind of way just like clock work ....

Good place to be able to fly, no?

Tiki our ship carried us unerringly to the Midgard system and once our orbit was established we preformed a typical survey of the planet. There had been survey's before but not in the last couple of years.

Layla my pair bond mate, our two grown children, Fhaa and Sky (and of course Tiki the wondership) watched and waited for the survey to be completed and sent back to USSB Main. We then got down to the business of creating a dialog with these beast without being turned into a quivering blob of acid induced road kill.

The background on these Dragons of Midgard was actually quite interesting. They were an old race that had evolved from the typical dino stock which many planets go through. Big difference here on Midgard was there had not been a huge celestial impact to wipe out most of the life forms inducing a planet wide reset for life forms. The eccentric orbiting 4th planet had taken all the life threatening impacts (there had been 3 major impacts) for Midgard over the eons; lucky, lucky, lucky.

Tiki sent two holo droids out to strategic orbital locations and when they were in place we as a family were holographically sent to where the local Dragon master, (who was called Auhas), was presently in attendance.

Timing is everything. As our USSB mission brief had noted, Auhas was at the great gathering they held twice a year (298 earth days was one Midgard year) for all the Socory (dragons) to get together, fraternize, meet and greet future mates. There were and would be discussions before the council about any problems the different rookeries might be having in this open air event. It would have been hard to get so many Socory, that can measure over twenty foot long into one enclosure, so the meeting place was held every half year at this particular place on a mountainside. There were several stepped made Dragon terraces of which at the very top was Auhas and the Socory council.

The Dragons communicated via verbal sound waves on occasion but mostly (as any civilized entity does) they communicated telepathically. No, they were not on par with even my Bio-chip USSB telepathic abilities but at least we could communicate thoughts and word pictures and hopefully start a lasting dialog without all the mental gymnastics and covert thought patterns we would have had to use if they were non-telepathic. Verbal discourse was out of the question for us, unless you took the time to decipher about one hundred and fifty different roars, grunts, and burps they produced; Dragon faces and lips do not do well with things like formed words.

Getting mad or a sign of disgust was usually displayed by passing a rather obnoxious gas (farting) towards what ever they were displeased with, if the mental telepathic sparing failed with an opponent. Trust me, from what I gather, a dragon fart is not something to be taken lightly.

My family and I materialized before the council standing shoulder to shoulder and facing Auhas and all those who were gathered on either side of him.

Auhas was an old Dragon by the look of him and as we stood there and all eyes turned in our direction he stood up and in a Dragon sort of way, offered us a greeting.

His greeting consisted of, “I see you”.

Layla replied, “Auhas we see you and come as uninvited friends”.

“Never have I seen such as you before... There are low land creatures that have similar body builds but are crude compared to yours. We call them Sipat”.

A mental image of a small diminutive ape like creature appeared in our receptive minds and I was glad to know they are not usually eaten according to the information I had previously gleamed through USSB Main.

“State your purpose in appearing before us”.

Fhaa was next to speak, “ Auhas we belong to a culture that flies between the stars. We have come not to interfere with your great gatherings or your worldly endeavors but to invite those who wish to join us, to travel amongst the stars. Your species could be even greater than you already are. All of you could become part of the millions of sentient beings that have joined USSB to investigate and learn the mysteries of the entire multiverse”.

Auhas was forming questions in his mind but I abruptly shut them down by thought transfer, “Auhas we will leave your gathering now and let you and others think about what we have said. We will return in two days time, or at the end of this gathering, to listen to your questions and discuss your decision”.

With that we joined hands and our holographic appearances elevated straight up and out of sight into the heavens.

Tiki had managed the Holographic presentation perfectly; and I told her so.

The abrupt ending to our Socory meeting was all based upon what was known of Socory protocol. USSB had been monitoring these council meeting for thousands of Midgard's years and anything that was brought before the council was always considered and then a list of questions would be put forth by the council a few days later. If the member who brought the question/suggestion to the council could answer the follow up questions then a determination would be made in favor or against with regards to the petitioner. If there were still unanswered questions then once the answers were provided a determination could be made.

The Socory really were an inquisitive lot for a bunch of flying lizards and they had questions without answers probably since the first Socory took to the air. USSB could answer all their questions and give answers to stuff they have never even dreamed of. Either way it would be their choice. I was still trying to figure out how they would fit on some of our ships unless they entered through a cargo door ?

For the next two Midgard days we did some solar system exploring but except for Midgard the outer planets contained nothing but some beautiful landscapes along with a few fungus and the occasional bacterium. This was basically a dead system except for the Socory home world.

As promised on the second day I alone presented myself holographically before Auhas and the council. The elder council and Auhas wanted to learn more so I spent some time telling him and the council how I had become part of USSB, where I was from, and some of the things I had experienced since joining. They were all keen listeners with quite minds and their thought processing was much quicker than I had expected.

Auhas was over 1200 Midgard years old as were several other members of the council. The oldest I detected was a female 1618 years of age.

What I told them must have worked for Auhas volunteered to receive a bio-chip to learn and pass on to the council and all the Socory his perceptions.

With all the sentient beings that compose USSB who would have ever guessed we would have our very own dragons that would join and become part of the USSB universe ?

The Socory might come in handy as allies on some of the primitive worlds where USSB was trying to sow the seeds of scientific advancement. Regardless once again a species without BULK Travel was being brought into the USSB universe which kinda made me jealous..
CHAPTER 9
The twins, Sky and Fhaa sat at a corner table and for all who might glance in their general direction they appeared to be a strikingly beautiful humanoid couple just sitting and watching the scenery. Sky at full height was 6'4" and Fhaa, which stood 5'8" were not overly tall for USSB humans but certainly not short either. Like many others in this station's bar they appeared to have stopped by for some refreshments and to watch some of the vid screens placed at several strategic locations for the patrons viewing pleasure. One of the vid screens was showing the stations local news which was broadcasting non-stop about a huge interception of syn-drug and a arms shipment that had been hidden in a freighter ship headed for the planet Khanchantaburi. The history of the planet according to the vid screen was one of war, drugs, and corruption with different factions all trying to be dominate their individual niches.
The twins were not in the bar to cause problems or even really be taken notice of. They were there to gather information for USSB (the multiverse Empire they belonged to) and more or less blend in with the locals. Considering all the different Sentients at this station the 'blending in part' should have been no problem for this planned short stay.

Sky and Fhaa were both armed with 12 inch daggers which were well concealed in their dress attire. Even if someone were able at first glance to catch sight of one of the daggers a normal Sentient would consider the blades a form of decoration or even some customary display of a martial dress code; not much of a threat where everyone carried blasters or much greater weapons; just puny little daggers after all. However, little did anyone know that these blades were able to emit a cutter beam out to 12 long steps, or just cut like a regular very sharp 12" blade at close range. The cutter emitter was controlled by a biometric thumb wheel when the handle was grasped. Every click of the wheel would give a range for the cutter beam of approximately two steps. Six clicks were equal to 12 long steps.

If there were problems, Mom and Dad plus Tiki (their Phase ship) were just a thought away; so what could possibly go wrong ?

So far, the information they had gathered had been as expected and they were getting rather bored with being spies. There was absolutely nothing glamorous about listening to broken thoughts about money, sex, and the life forms thoughts on positioning and scheming for more power, which would also bring money and more sex...
O.K. so money, power/status, and sex seemed to drive and motivate the universe. At this station's bar there were no exceptions to the universal basic motivators as far as the twins could tell. Sex the twins could understand but the whole over powering need for money or credits and the social position they might bring made both of them feel sorry for these Sentients. USSB certainly did not work that way except for the sex maybe, which was a good deal.
USSB was always short of personnel so if the pleasurable activity was carried out to its' fully intended purpose everything was a net positive especially for the new life force created.. .

The beings of this station, at their particular stage of development, (they had not discovered Bulk travel) were a 'Satong a dozen' in this one of the10 known universes.. Nothing of real value for USSB at this stage of these life forms development. You could feed the information to USSB Main on any of these societal life forms and get a total probability read out based off of millions of other Sentients on where a particular culture would be in another thousand years; barring accidents and maybe a lucky scientific breakthrough. You could say, when USSB mapped a galaxy they mapped everything to include the potential of the life forms found therein. Seldom was USSB surprised by a race of Sentients or their actions during some future time line because USSB had seen and recorded it all countless times before with only slight variations on a theme which was called, “Survival of a Species”..

The station with all the various life forms transiting throughout its' location had been considered as a possibility for some decent intelligence gathering. Maybe the inhabitants could offer a surprise or something of interest to keen observers; (which Sky and Fhaa with their telepathic abilities and the reading of minds certainly were). Actually most Sentients would consider the twins super magically keen observers if not down right scary, if the truth were known about their abilities; which were augmented by their USSB Biochips.
But alas, the twins were coming to the conclusion that so far, there were just boring, run of the mill, Sentients at this bar and station. Interesting in a social aspect but boring in any technological aspect.

This bar scene was a continuation of our investigating and the mapping of the Hadock dimension so no matter how boring, it was what we were doing. I suppose I was cut slightly differently being an earthling and all, for I found just about everything of interest to me, even if not so much for USSB.
After our first encounter with some bugs that thought they were gods in this universe and the subsequent actions of our little band of family, along with Cricket (Tall gray bug) and the two little gray droids, we had finally managed to show those particular tall grays the error of their ways. Later, after taking care of a few lose ends for USSB, we moved just 133 million light years away to a double bar galaxy along our research/fact finding route. Cricket and her two small Gray companions would continue to survey the galaxy with drones and close up inspections in the opposite limb of the galaxy from us.
The black hole (s) at the center of this galaxy were actually two dense gravity fields that would merge in a little less the five million years; again not all that uncommon..
Tiki had needed to stop at several asteroids along our route for more raw materials as she was busy turning out thousands of low tech droids every sleep cycle. The Hadock universe was huge and would take millions and billions of fast moving droids for our USSB mapping and research purposes.
With Cricket and the two other ships with one Gray each remaining in this Hadock dimension to continue with basic research/mapping along with the seeding of drones this USSB mission would be finished sooner than most would believe. Cricket's three ships were presently finished with their quadrant of this galaxy and had moved on to another Galaxy to start the process all over again. Three USSB ships could accomplish what needed to be done much faster than our single ship could.. Besides we were not really in a rush.
Layla and I were doing our own bit of research on a planet around a sun 3 light years away from Fhaa and Sky who were doing some close up observations on a decently inhabited large research and refit space station. The refit part was a place where ships could be replenish their supplies along with new parts installed if needed....for a price..
We had just finished a most refreshing swim in a clear pool of water which was fed by a small water fall when Tiki alerted us that there were screams from what sounded like a female crying out for help not that far from our position. (not that far is a relative term so I had to ask her how far.) She replied, “THAT WITHOUT TRIANGLIZATION IT WAS IMPOSITBLE TO ACCURATELY TELL...!.... BUT HER BEST GUESS WAS 3800 METERS AWAY BASED ON THE WEAKNESS OF THE SOUND
IN THESE ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS”.
“Thank you Tiki for your best guess”.
Layla and I headed back to our talking senescent ship, “Tiki”, to get dressed in something other than our birthday suits. As we were dressing Tiki cloaked and positioned herself over a small village just about 3800 meters or about 2.5 miles away.
Below us was a terrible sight of mayhem and death as some soldiers (they had uniforms) were rounding up the villagers while doing a house to house search. Those who provided resistance were shot on the spot with a weapon that threw metal darts out of the end of a barrel much like our earthly guns used to do.. For all we knew the soldiers could have been the local police force but regardless of the nomenclature of the shooters, those who were shot mostly all died.
Order or mayhem can 'both' come from those with weapons, who have the will to use them.
We were there to observe and let Tiki take and send observations to USSB but the brutality that was being dished out to those who were defenseless was starting to “Piss Me Off” or as Layla wanted me to say, “I was getting perturbed/unhappy”. The meaning of 'Piss me off' did not come across as intended when telepathic mind to mind communication was used.
From what we had gathered about this particular continent's social structure it was the typical society based upon a strong man and his family which on earth would be like a King and Kingdom; with the King's favorites and relatives running the kingdom for him. That type of system works for the uneducated masses with very few exceptions. It was a universal system that could certainly force order on a population while those at the top lived a life of luxury. Otherwise, just another necessary step for some Sentients to get past inbred, brain damaged Royalty as far as I was concerned.
The soldiers must have found who they were looking for as two males and a female were brought before one of the soldiers who appeared to be their version of an officer in charge. A brief discussion and finger pointing ensued and then the two males were bound by their feet and hands and placed on a carry all for transportation. The officer motioned his enforcers to load up, but the lone female stood before him trying to block his way. He shot her in the head as we watched. She crumpled like a paper doll into a forming pool of her own blood. That seemed to be the end of all the mayhem and to have satisfied the soldier's searching and killing in this village, as all the remaining villagers just stared and did not dare move or utter a protest..
I really wanted to rip the officer's head off with Tiki's tractor beam assistance; which we could have done in a blink of an eye.... or..... get into the head of one of his subordinates and have them shoot this officer between the eyes; which I could have done by myself... But... that is not our purpose even though I must admit I would have been extremely satisfied if I had actually acted upon my first or second impulse.
The billions and billions of inhabited worlds that are non USSB with their various social systems and life forms, create a mosaic of much pain, suffering, and death for way to many. It is terrible in my mind, to actually know how ruthless Sentient life forms can be with their own kind and certainly the other life forms they live with on their planets or the planets they take in conquest.
At least at USSB we cerebrate life and bring new life into our USSB universes expecting them to have as good if not better a life than we are living presently. Sorry, I don't mean to get philosophical about such things.. It is just watching planets and their societies evolve..... they always seem to fall into the same almost 'cast in stone' patterns.
Hunter gatherers protecting their hunting grounds. Sounds rather simple but in actuality if you do not eat, you and your kin/tribe will perish. Limited resources always cause conflict and sometimes war and much death as if it were some kind of universal law.
Farmers and taxes paid for laws and protection against marauders, city states, nations, and finally, either they destroy themselves or another form of strong arm tactics is employed by whom ever can claw or think their way into the top leadership role..Usually after wiping out over half a worlds population. Race, color, and religious wars.... never ending cycles no matter where you go in the multiverse. Even after all the competing races are exterminated except for the dominate winner there are always reasons for the killing to continue among most Sentients who bow down before some strong arm government..
The Leaders live the great life while everyone else contributes to these top/elite of the social ladder's well being and welfare. That seems to work until the leaders or their governments get greedy and corrupt. Then the down trodden most always wake up one day and decide they have had enough with being abused and stepped upon.. Then it gets really interesting as the whole process starts all over again !
Even in my limited time and studies at USSB I have found it is a very low percentage of Sentients who ever make it off their home world to colonize, much less survive to discover Bulk travel. The reason you see so many when out and about the multiverse is because there are just so many darn Sentients scattered about.
One could say, “There are thousands and thousands of gravel stones sorted before one diamond is found.” The diamond in this case are the Sentients who do the proverbial hatch as a species and leave their home world.
Back at the Station:
Fhaa watched as 4 humanoid males entered the bar; she alerted Sky of their presence. Sky had been mostly focusing on a pretty female humanoid that had entered a couple of moments before. The four men were looking for someone they wanted to find, beat, and finally after much pain, kill.
Fhaa with very little effort on her part was able to understand these guys were enforces for one of the local smuggling lords who felt the individual they were looking for had interfered with a major drug and weapons deal. Sky wanted to stay and see what would happen while Fhaa, always the practical one, wanted to get out of the bar as soon as possible. These guys were armed with blasters hidden under the coats and they had no respect for life unless it was their own.
Sky knew better than to put up much resistance when Fhaa said, “Let's go” plus once outside he was aware that any disagreement could be sorted out between them with a 50/50 chance he could win. Besides, the real reason he had wanted to stay was to work his way around the bar to the pretty girl whom he already had the hots for; USSB research and some social engineering with her is how his mind justified his carnal thoughts.
The twins had no sooner exited from the main entry way door when the sound of blaster shots rang out from the bar.
Both Sky and Fhaa continued walking down the narrow main corridor to get away from the scene while mentally contacting Tiki to come and pick them up.
They had made their way down the corridor a short distance when Sentients started running out of the bar trying to get away from the death that was now loudly being dished out with blaster fire. Evidently the one the blaster guys had been looking for had several armed friends in the bar with him.
Sky wanted to go back and see if the girl had survived and told Fhaa as much as he fingered his dagger. Fhaa just rolled her eyes at him as she pulled him next to a bulk head wall. As they both watched all the Sentients running from the bar there was Sky's newest female attraction running for her life among the panicked crowd. She ran directly towards them as the violence spilled out the bar's door way. There were blaster shots being fired back into the bar by two of the four people who had entered only moments before. As Sky's latest flame frantically approached; both the twins could read the terror in her mind and watch a jumbled mind's replay of what she had witnessed. She ran by them at the speed of full blown flight as her feet barely made momentary contact with the floor plating !
Sky started to make a mental suggestion for her to duck next to the wall with them but stopped just before he sent the suggestion .
Just about three minutes station time after Fhaa called for a pickup, Tiki, Mom, and Dad were just outside the station and ready for the twins extraction. Simple cloaking and a tractor beam was all it took to get them both safely back on board Tiki. I suppose you could call it the USSB's version of, “beam me up Scotty”.
I had just about had it with the type of societies we were running into so I asked Tiki if she could find us either a really primitive planet/society or one that is very advanced preferable some that could communicate properly without all the sound wave verbal jaw boning.
“ Let me see what I can find for you”, was Tiki's reply.
Sky went to a panel in Tiki's lower interior and started doing something with a neural vidcap. I asked him if he was alright and he nodded while saying, “I want to see what happened to a girl”.

Of course Fhaa heard this and suggested he do a virtual sex party and forget the girl ! Sky just made a face at her.

I told Tiki to hang around the area for a while and let Sky do his tacking and investigation of what happened to the girl.

I do believe Tiki would have made a face too if she was able, simply because of the general feeling I got from her.

It did not take Sky long before he was pulling off his vid cap and saying he needed to get back to the station immediately !
He relayed what he saw to us in a mental image of what had transpired since he was brought back aboard Tiki.

Sky's newest girl had continued to run down the corridor and had ran directly into a gang of guys heading to the bar to help their four friends. One of the guys in this group had grabbed the girl by the hair and was dragging her back to the bar.
Their intent was to kill her inside the bar as she was the sister of the guy they were sent to kill. All this might be confusing without names but it is the best I could come up in the telling of this tale.

“Sky, I just watched an entire village decimated by some soldiers a few light years away and did nothing because that is our directive. Now you want to go and save a girl you know almost nothing about”.

“I looked into her heart and mind father so I know more than you give me credit for”.

Fhaa asked, “ I would like to know, when did you have time for any soul searching? It looked like your eyes and your mind were locked on her body and face not particularly the beauty of her heart and mind”!

This must have been a face day, for Sky just made a rolled eye face at Fhaa.

“O.K you two figure out what you are going to do as Layla and I will sit this one out on Tiki and act as back-up if you need it”.

I figured Sky would want to go back inside the station as first suggested for he really had the spirit of an in your face fighter, but he surprised me, when he requested for Tiki to use her tractor beam and get the girl free from the clutches of the guy dragging her. Using USSB technology Tiki could make any solid object as transparent as the clearest glass plus could transfer anything through walls and other solid matter living or otherwise. Our technology could manipulate and control matter all the way down to the fundamental elements of any atom or atomic structure, thus we never had to worry about our next meal or where we would get fuel or building materials as long as there was some type of matter laying or floating around in the universe.

I really do like the flavor of a certain dino tail charcoaled to a golden brown for a snack or even a full meal. Tiki can make that for me before I even finish thinking about it. Hey I am a meat eater and proud of it...... even if the meat is made out of matter I might not want to know the name of.... or where it came from.. Taste good...I like it...end of story...

Back to the station:

Tiki complied by opening a portal for viewing and snapping the guys arm into like a broken tooth pick. He screamed like a little earth girl while trying to grab his now dangling broken arm. Sky's girl, now having been released, ran back in the direction she had been intending to run in the first place.

Two other members of the gang heard their buddy scream in pain and as they turned around they saw the girl running. They already had their blasters out and both fired simultaneously at the fleeing girl's back. Tiki caused the blaster bolts to veer off target with USSB tractor beams before either shot could reach the girl's flesh. Having been missed with the blaster bolts our damsel in distress ducked around a corner and was running for her life once again. Unfortunately she discovered it was a blind alley with an airlock to the outside and the void of space. With no way out except by the way she had entered she found concealment behind some crates at what was evidently a double door loading and unloading airlock..
In the mean time the two guys who had fired the shots (after a brief moment of looking at their Blasters) started running after the girl.

Sky told Tiki to place him just behind the guys pursuing the girl and in an instant he was within arms length of both guys with his body floating just above the floor in pursuit. Since they were running as hard as they could Sky could have given a slight push from behind and both of them would have been off balance enough to fall flat on their faces but instead he painted a mental picture in both their heads of two concealed snipers at the end of the next corridor just waiting for them to round the corner and come into view . They both slowed and came to a full stop.

The girl having ducked behind the crates was presently out of sight but if these two rounded the corner and came another 40 steps closer, they would see her.

The smaller of the two looked at his partner and said, “Let's get back to the bar” and they both spun around after apparently losing all interest in the girl. Sky had anticipated this and had been taken out of sight straight through a bulk head to the right of his earlier location where he ended up in another station's storage area.

As the two males exited and made their way back to the bar area Sky had Tiki place him on the hallway's flooring a few steps from the girl's hiding place.

“Suprawn you do not know me but I am here to help you get away from these men before they can hurt you. You can come out now for they have gone back to the bar”.

She stood up with eyes still wide with fear and started to ask, just who exactly Sky was, but he flooded her mind with images of his sister, mom and Dad and his worry for her welfare.
She stepped back (almost fell over would be a better description) as she asked him, “Wow, how did you do that”?

“I can do much more, but we need to get out of this corridor before your new enemies decide to return”.

Sky took Suprawn's arm, which she willingly submitted, as he started them moving down the corridor. Tiki sent a new warning that three new guys were returning to the corridor so Sky pulled his dagger an fingered 12 steps on the distance wheel.

I did not like the way this was developing so I told Tiki to bring them both on-board.
Using a tractor beam bubble and with USSB's technical ability to manage matter all the way down to an atom's basic elements Sky and Suprawn were back on board Tiki before I had hardly finished my thought.

To say the girl was slightly confused would be an understatement but we all sent warm welcomes to her mind along with full measures of kindness and concern for her well being.

I focused on her mind wanting to know more about this new arrival.

Suprawn was the sister of the local barrister or prosecutor for the station's legal department. She was also a rather important legal assistant to the station's government. She was about 26 years old in earth time and in spite of having a pretty face and I must admit great shaped body she was very smart and possessed a well above average ability to memorize and remember what she read or saw. Back on earth we called those who could do such a thing as having a photographic memory.

She was worried about her brother and I asked Tiki to turn a wall into a replay of the bar scene. Drawing from memories of Suprawn and those who had been in the bar Tiki put on quite a show.

The 4 guys had entered the bar, Sky and Fhaa had exited. Some of Suprawn's brother's bodyguards had recognized two of the four and without hesitation had opened fire killing two of them almost immediately. Suprawn's brother had been thrown to the ground by one of his bodyguards and protected throughout the whole shooting match. Station security had shown up just about the time the smuggler's reinforcements had arrived back at the bar and the resulting fire fight had left all but two dead; which were now in the station's custody.

The relief in Suprawn's mind was total after seeing a replay of what had transpired in the bar while she was hiding behind the crates in the airlock's corridor.

Tiki popped up a table and some form fitting chairs for us as I suggested we all have a seat and have something to drink and eat. I got no arguments.

We ate (what back on earth would have been called finger food) while we let Suprawn ask questions. We all chipped in answering her honestly and enjoyed her quick wit and sense of self. It did not matter what we told her for we could place a memory block on her when we sent her back to the station. Call it, “a little missing time” out of her otherwise frantic day.
It had been a long time since we had all sat around and actually talked using our mouths instead of our minds. After almost an hour my mouth was tired while Fhaa and Layla were in pain..

I could tell Suprawn liked Sky and was very attracted to his looks and easy going manner/alertness.
Sky for his part always liked a pretty girl but I could tell something about Suprawn had him enthralled for he was not bored and his mouth did not hurt..

Sky's actual voice had a rather melodic baritone sound to my ears.

Young and even old men are so vulnerable around a woman they are attracted to. Oh well, live, experience, and learn..

I verbally asked Fhaa and Layla to help me with a few things so we could leave Sky and Suprawn alone at the table. Actually Sky had been very persistent telepathically telling us to leave them alone for awhile already. I did warn him not to mind trick her into something that did not come naturally and Layla and Fhaa said they would kill him if he did. They seemed to like Suprawn already.

He promised to be a good boy and we left..

CHAPTER

We stayed cloaked around the station for another sleep cycle and then Sky informed us he had been invited to stay with Suprawn for a couple of days at the station.
Layla and Fhaa had no objections and I knew better than to open my mouth other than to say, “You enjoy yourselves and stay out of trouble”.

Sky borrowed some of the station's currency and credits from Suprawn and had Tiki counterfeit a wad of both for himself and Suprawn. Other than the cash and his dagger; Sky left with the clothes on his back and Suprawn doting over him like a mother hen.

A memory block was, “no doubt” out of the question ! However, If things went from great to bad Sky was quite capable of erasing us, Tiki, and his presence in her mind thoroughly.

Tiki sent the happy couple directly to Suprawn's cabin after doing a security sweep and insuring more of the bad guys, who had instigated the bar scene, were not hanging around.

We would be in instantaneous contact with Sky through our USSB chip and even though I was personally worried I kept my mouth shut and my thoughts to myself. Sky really liked this girl.

Sky and Suprawn were gone and as I dealt with my private thoughts, Tiki alerted us to 17 different close by (relatively speaking) stars which were showing promise of primitive and or advanced societies by her best sensor sweeps.
I just told her to “Pick one and lets go”.

When Tiki decides to get someplace you better not blink to many times or you will miss the whole journey !
We entered a 30 degree standard orbit which would allow us to observe and detect just about everything planet side from pole to pole and all in between.

Tiki had selected what most would consider a very primitive (as far as technical development) world for us to check out. The Sentients were basically hunter gathers and spear chuckers with the most advance weapons being variations of a bow and arrow. Weapon development is a great yard stick on a worlds technical development. Sorry that is just the way it is on every world I have seen or read about. Campfires and peaceful brotherly love did not work for Cane and Able so why would anyone think it would work any other place. If you gauged these Sentients development by earth standards their societies would have resembled tribes of hunters living off the land and gathering what plants they could find that were eatable. They were bipedal with two arms and a head and mostly covered in a dark short haired fur in the tropics while the tribes of the northern more temperate zones were mostly covered in a much lighter fur, almost verging on a whitish tan color. There was one small isolated continent where they were losing their fur.... I suppose due to all the time they were spending fishing and swimming in the ocean ? I really do not know the reason for we did not tag any of the inhabitants of this world.

There hair loss could have been due to their diet for all we knew but either way there was nothing to see here worth our time.

We stayed around for 12 orbits as Tiki documented all her sensor sweeps and sent everything back to USSB main. Then we were off to our next inhabited planet.

Luckily this next planet and star system was a little over 23 light years away from it's closest inhabited neighboring star system.

Standard orbit was initiated but this time we remained cloaked for the sentient beings on this world were technically advanced to the stage of mining asteroids and colonizing one of the other planets in this star's solar system.

They were a little over 5 feet tall when fully grown, bipedal, and also covered in fur. Their features reminded me of some artist rendition of a cat person.
Awesome,,,, Very Interesting and a GREAT Read!
minusculebeercheers minusculeclap GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]