Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE 'CLOUD' SEEN OVER AZ, CA & MEXlCO
It does look strange.  Is this effect of some type of, I don't even know what to call it.  Maybe an energetic force of some kind in our atmosphere, or something going on underground?  CERN, HAARP? 

I have seen articles lately about more solar energies hitting us recently. Could this be caused from that?

Who knows.   tinybighuh 

Hi Mystic,
That looks to me like a rare "Rainbow Cloud". (There are scientific names for them, but I can't bring them to mind at the moment!)
I've actually seen one myself and they DO LOOK WEIRD!!!

They can be normal fluffy cloud shaped, or rounded, arced... even spiral!!

I'm not 100% sure how they are formed but the rainbow shimmer is most likely due to refraction of sunlight. (Do you know if this particular one happened at or just after sunset?)

I have to say... I really didn't like the editing and presentation of that video. All speculation and drama, with no actual info or analysis.
But an interesting topic none-the-less.

Try googling for "Weird Rainbow Cloud" images if you'd like to see more (similar ones).

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-28-2018, 09:21 AM)gordi Wrote: ...I have to say... I really didn't like the editing and presentation of that video...

That classic 'It Came From The Skies!'-font is excellent! but the only down-side is that it keeps the
subject of unidentified aerial phenomena in the funny pages of dubious tabloids.

This way, any testing of experimental craft and possible failures can be mocked into not dealing with
what really went on. I agree with Gordi that it's probably an unusual cloud formation, but it could just
as easily be the drifting remains of a flight-test.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.