Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONFIRMED POSITIVE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN CERTAIN VACCINES AND GULF WAR SYNDROM
The news just keeps getting
Exclusive: Lee Hieb, M.D., Charges Firms With Corruption, Collusion With FDA/CDC

Dr Lee Hieb, M.D.
At a time we are worried about school shootings and gun violence, keep in mind the FDA/CDC Pharma consortium is getting away with mayhem and murder, on a much larger magnitude, only the victims are paying attention and the price. Initially, it was thought the Gulf War disorder was most likely due to stress. They decided this because of the strange and variable manifestations of the disease, and the fact that both victims and non–victims appeared to have the same exposures to environment and to vaccines. Although, most GWS victims were reservists, most in–theater personnel were full active duty members with more environmental exposure. Later, it was determined that Gulf War Syndrome victims had received anthrax vaccine from different production lots than the non–victims. Much sleuthing was required because the military purposely did not record all anthrax vaccines in service records, and when they did so, often it was as "Vac A" or "Vac B." Some of the lots had squalene adjuvant MF59, and some did not. (An adjuvant is a substance put into a vaccine to boost the immune response.) Several years later, after consistent complaints from GWS victims and their families, more studies were done. A study at Tulane University revealed that nearly 100% of victims of GSW had anti–squalene antibodies, whereas NONE of the non–victims had such antibodies.
So, squalene received a black eye for a number of years and was taken out of U.S. vaccines. As people became aware of the issue and complained to various agencies, in 2009, Patricia El Hinnawy, a spokesperson for the FDA, said, "There is no squalene in any FDA–approved vaccine in the U.S. There is no squalene in any kind of seasonal flu vaccine or in the H1N1 vaccine." She was quoted in Wired Magazine to "shatter the myths" and stop those irrational fear mongers. But not so fast. Squalene was put into this year’s influenza vaccine!  The vaccine, in defiance of all scientific and moral rationality, was fast–tracked by Novartis. In other words, the FDA gave the drug company a special dispensation to rush the vaccine to market, without the usual time for human trials, public comment and independent scientific review. In an attempt to block the fast–tracked vaccine, Barbara Loe Fisher, co–founder and president of nonprofit NGO National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), challenged the FDA by saying that Novartis failed to demonstrate the vaccine (named Fluad) with squalene, was more effective or safer than an equivalent non–squalene vaccine in the small clinical trial being used to justify accelerated licensure. "Compared to Agriflu [a non–squalene flu vaccine], Fluad produced a much higher number of pain, tenderness, redness and swelling reports; a higher number of systemic adverse event reports and more deaths and cases of new onset chronic disease." She questioned, "Why does Fluad need to be fast tracked to licensure for the elderly without additional evidence? There is public concern that fast–tracking Fluad is really about fast tracking MF59 to licensure so it can be added to lots of new vaccines targeting infantspregnant women and every Americanwithout adequate evidence for safety or effectiveness."worse.
I think I posted a similar thread to this not long ago, or someone did.  Those jerks in Washington used our servicemen to do experiments on, not knowing the outcome.  They didn't care if it killed them, or caused problems later in life.   tinyok 

Just one more reason I NEVER take any kind of vaccine, and neither should anyone.

By the way, do you have a link to this article?  I'd like to save it to my files for the non-believers.
(03-27-2018, 04:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think I posted a similar thread to this not long ago, or someone did.  Those jerks in Washington used our servicemen to do experiments on, not knowing the outcome.  They didn't care if it killed them, or caused problems later in life.   tinyok 

Just one more reason I NEVER take any kind of vaccine, and neither should anyone.

By the way, do you have a link to this article?  I'd like to save it to my files for the non-believers.

This is a good place to get info. I do take vaccines, and they have saved me a lot of pain and perhaps saved my life. But and its a BIG but, each person should get as much info about what vaccine that want to take then make there own mind up. There are vaccines I WILL not take after i researched about them. 

http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/big-pharmas-v...er-safety/
(03-27-2018, 12:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The news just keeps getting
Exclusive: Lee Hieb, M.D., Charges Firms With Corruption, Collusion With FDA/CDC

Dr Lee Hieb, M.D.
At a time we are worried about school shootings and gun violence, keep in mind the FDA/CDC Pharma consortium is getting away with mayhem and murder, on a much larger magnitude, only the victims are paying attention and the price. Initially, it was thought the Gulf War disorder was most likely due to stress. They decided this because of the strange and variable manifestations of the disease, and the fact that both victims and non–victims appeared to have the same exposures to environment and to vaccines. Although, most GWS victims were reservists, most in–theater personnel were full active duty members with more environmental exposure. Later, it was determined that Gulf War Syndrome victims had received anthrax vaccine from different production lots than the non–victims. Much sleuthing was required because the military purposely did not record all anthrax vaccines in service records, and when they did so, often it was as "Vac A" or "Vac B." Some of the lots had squalene adjuvant MF59, and some did not. (An adjuvant is a substance put into a vaccine to boost the immune response.) Several years later, after consistent complaints from GWS victims and their families, more studies were done. A study at Tulane University revealed that nearly 100% of victims of GSW had anti–squalene antibodies, whereas NONE of the non–victims had such antibodies.
So, squalene received a black eye for a number of years and was taken out of U.S. vaccines. As people became aware of the issue and complained to various agencies, in 2009, Patricia El Hinnawy, a spokesperson for the FDA, said, "There is no squalene in any FDA–approved vaccine in the U.S. There is no squalene in any kind of seasonal flu vaccine or in the H1N1 vaccine." She was quoted in Wired Magazine to "shatter the myths" and stop those irrational fear mongers. But not so fast. Squalene was put into this year’s influenza vaccine!  The vaccine, in defiance of all scientific and moral rationality, was fast–tracked by Novartis. In other words, the FDA gave the drug company a special dispensation to rush the vaccine to market, without the usual time for human trials, public comment and independent scientific review. In an attempt to block the fast–tracked vaccine, Barbara Loe Fisher, co–founder and president of nonprofit NGO National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), challenged the FDA by saying that Novartis failed to demonstrate the vaccine (named Fluad) with squalene, was more effective or safer than an equivalent non–squalene vaccine in the small clinical trial being used to justify accelerated licensure. "Compared to Agriflu [a non–squalene flu vaccine], Fluad produced a much higher number of pain, tenderness, redness and swelling reports; a higher number of systemic adverse event reports and more deaths and cases of new onset chronic disease." She questioned, "Why does Fluad need to be fast tracked to licensure for the elderly without additional evidence? There is public concern that fast–tracking Fluad is really about fast tracking MF59 to licensure so it can be added to lots of new vaccines targeting infantspregnant women and every Americanwithout adequate evidence for safety or effectiveness."worse.

If you can find the link to the article and post it I would appreciate it....Thanks
@SKY  http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/big-pharmas-v...er-safety/
(03-30-2018, 09:40 AM)Wallfire Wrote: @SKY  http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/big-pharmas-v...er-safety/

Thank you