Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another UK Grooming Gang.
Don't worry, the UK is diverse enough that sexual-exploitation gangs are not just restricted to Telford,
Rochdale,  Oldham, Nelson, Bradford, Leeds, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and Rotherham.
No... we allow it anywhere.

I suppose some people collect stamps... the UK collects monsters.

Quote:Oxford men guilty of sexual exploitation 'on a massive scale'.

'Seven men have been found guilty of grooming and sexually abusing teenage girls "on a massive scale" in Oxford.
The gang was convicted of more than 20 offences including rape and indecent assault between 1998 and 2005.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3435]

Prosecutor Oliver Saxby QC said they carried out the "routine, cynical and predatory sexual exploitation" of vulnerable
girls who were groomed with alcohol and drugs. The five victims were aged between 13 and 15 when the offences started.
Opening the case at Oxford Crown Court, Mr Saxby said the gang preyed on girls who had a background of problems at
home.

'Almost unimaginable cruelty'
He said they offered their victims "company, attention, acceptance into the group" as well as "food, parties, alcohol,
and sometimes drugs".

Mr Saxby said this was all part of "the grooming process" the gang used in order to carry out "sexual exploitation on a
massive scale". He said the girls would be made to have sex at parties, in cars or parks, with other men around, and
sometimes after being subjected to threats and violence.

One girl was taken to a B&B in Iffley Road and told to have sex with older men, who one of the defendants described as
"uncles", he said. Mr Saxby added: "She says she has lost count of the number of 'uncles' she had sex with... After sex she
would sit in the shower and scrub herself."

Verdicts
Assad Hussain, 37, of Iffley Road, Oxford, guilty of five counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault, not guilty of one
count of indecent assault.
Kameer Iqbal, 39, of Dashwood Road, Oxford, guilty of three counts of rape.
Khalid Hussain, 38, of Ashhurst Way, Oxford, guilty of rape and indecent assault, not guilty of one count of rape.
Kamran Khan, 36, of Northfield Road, Bolton, guilty of indecent assault and false imprisonment, not guilty of rape.
Moinul Islam, 41, of Wykeham Crescent, Oxford, guilty of rape, two counts of indecent assault and supplying cannabis,
not guilty of false imprisonment.
Raheem Ahmed, 40 of Starwort Path, Oxford, guilty of two counts of indecent assault and false imprisonment, not guilty of rape.
Alladitta Yousaf, 48, of Bodley Road, Oxford, guilty of indecent assault.

Det Ch Insp Mark Glover said the convictions were only possible because of the "incredible bravery" of the gang's victims.
He said: "This group of men subjected them to an almost unimaginable level of cruelty and sexual abuse over a significant
period of time.

"To have come through that trauma, and to have been able to help and support us throughout our investigation is a
testament to the strength of their characters."

Saboor Abdul, 37, of Oxford Road, Cowley, was found not guilty of rape, and Haji Khan, 37, of Littlegreen Lane, Birmingham,
was found not guilty of indecent assault and conspiracy to rape.

Reporting restrictions previously prevented the case being reported, and two other men involved in the trial cannot be named
for legal reasons. The men will be sentenced in June...'
SOURCE:

"Reporting restrictions previously prevented the case being reported..." Oh, I'm sure.
tinywondering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
GB has a reason to be proud. They have one of the best muslim supporting police and social system in Europe. But without doubt Sweden takes the first place.
GB must take the first place from Sweden, more rapes, more child rape, more killings, come on GB you can do it, London have become with the help of it khan a wonder 3th world city, lots of killings, rapes and acid attacks.
The Inquiry... or something vaguely like one.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-31-2020, 10:04 AM)BIAD Wrote: The Inquiry... or something vaguely like one.

I can't say much about this. It is not that I won't say much, I just can't say much.

We have a very strong program available for victims of sexual assault, abuse, domestic, and intimate partner violence. We do several community events a year to get out the word and to be a welcome and available presence in our local communities.  

In my area, Muslims communities are very much like the deaf communities, they are very hard to recognize, and are not enclaves like in some places. 

There are some groups that are present in plain sight that you would not be aware of if you are not part of that group. 

We can only help those that seek our services, but I can tell you that it is worth all the crazy hours and little compensation, everytime some calls us for help. 

Not all cases are SVU television episodes, but they all deserve and get our full attention. It is disconcerting for some that sometimes we are unable to give them what they want, because we have a pesky little master, called the "law" that we have to adhere to.

Some cases are extremely frustrating because the case does not have enough evidence to proceed to trial. While the forensic shows do a good job of spreading the light, they do a better job of spreading false expectations. 

I have caused immense anger and frustration for some of my patients when I have to inform them that I can't do a swab and tell them who touched them, in 30 minutes. That frustration severely intensifies, when I tell them that it could take up to 120 days to be processed and even if we find foreign DNA, if the match is not in the database, we can't identify who it belongs to. 

I won't tell you about the times I have had parents dragging in their children demanding I exam them and reveal to them if their child is still a virgin or not. News flash! Vaginal exams "can not " tell if you or your child is a virgin.

I love that the shows increase awareness, even if it is on a minimal level, but they have a tendency to produce great expectations from the public that is unrealistic in real life. And even if we have enough evidence to proceed to trial, it does not mean it will hold up in court. The law cannot be circumvented, so the outcomes are not always what we would like. This can cause a frustrating and angering outcome for the victim and the home team. 

It is an on going battle that we get better at fighting everyday. Technology is improving in leaps and bounds but it too has to run it course, before it is accepted as sound and solid in a court of law. 

We learn from every case we have. We learn from our failures and successes. It will never be a problem that we won't have among us. It has been with us from before Biblical times and will likely follow us into the end of times, we just have to keep fighting its evil presence among us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-31-2020, 05:37 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:04 AM)BIAD Wrote: The Inquiry... or something vaguely like one.

I can't say much about this. It is not that I won't say much, I just can't say much.

We have a very strong program available for victims of sexual assault, abuse, domestic, and intimate partner violence. We do several community events a year to get out the word and to be a welcome and available presence in our local communities.  

In my area, Muslims communities are very much like the deaf communities, they are very hard to recognize, and are not enclaves like in some places. 

There are some groups that are present in plain sight that you would not be aware of if you are not part of that group. 

We can only help those that seek our services, but I can tell you that it is worth all the crazy hours and little compensation, everytime some calls us for help. 

Not all cases are SVU television episodes, but they all deserve and get our full attention. It is disconcerting for some that sometimes we are unable to give them what they want, because we have a pesky little master, called the "law" that we have to adhere to.

Some cases are extremely frustrating because the case does not have enough evidence to proceed to trial. While the forensic shows do a good job of spreading the light, they do a better job of spreading false expectations. 

I have caused immense anger and frustration for some of my patients when I have to inform them that I can't do a swab and tell them who touched them, in 30 minutes. That frustration severely intensifies, when I tell them that it could take up to 120 days to be processed and even if we find foreign DNA, if the match is not in the database, we can't identify who it belongs to. 

I won't tell you about the times I have had parents dragging in their children demanding I exam them and reveal to them if their child is still a virgin or not. News flash! Vaginal exams "can not " tell if you or your child is a virgin.

I love that the shows increase awareness, even if it is on a minimal level, but they have a tendency to produce great expectations from the public that is unrealistic in real life. And even if we have enough evidence to proceed to trial, it does not mean it will hold up in court. The law cannot be circumvented, so the outcomes are not always what we would like. This can cause a frustrating and angering outcome for the victim and the home team. 

It is an on going battle that we get better at fighting everyday. Technology is improving in leaps and bounds but it too has to run it course, before it is accepted as sound and solid in a court of law. 

We learn from every case we have. We learn from our failures and successes. It will never be a problem that we won't have among us. It has been with us from before Biblical times and will likely follow us into the end of times, we just have to keep fighting its evil presence among us.
You work in the safe area, and be grateful for that. When you get in deep and understand how dark the whole thing is, who belongs to the powerful groups, police leaders, high up social workers, judges, minsters. 
When you get phone calls from the police telling they know everything about you, when you get phone calls telling you your pregnant wife will be found dead with the unborn child ripped out of her, when you have blood spilled over your car, and some doctor you go to for a check up makes the comment that was a bloody day. When these things start happening to the team then you know what the work is and how evil it all is.
I know people who these things have happened to.
They have places like that here in America from what I hear. Most are supposedly in small isolated towns. Usually one family has been the main supplier for the area for a few centuries and the town morphed into their own little feifdom.

I also have had dealings with police officers banding together to intimidate a spouse in domestic violence cases, where the police officer is the accused. And yes we have way more cases of domestic, intimate partner violence, and rape, where a police officer is the accused then should ever occur.

Evil lives among us. It is alive, well, and growing and will continue to so if we allow it.

Whether it is Muslims, a Cult, or corrupt and domineering leadership, they only work when the people go along with it.

I don't want to sound dismissive nor do I want to sound as if the things you posted about are not heinous and problematic, but someone has allowed them to develop. Sometimes they develop insidiously over time, and one only wakes up to the problem when they become the victim. But most of the time they develop because the good people did nothing.

The answer to those problems are likely to look different for each of those involved, but it is not a problem that will go away without good people doing something.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-31-2020, 06:52 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They have places like that here in America from what I hear. Most are supposedly in small isolated towns. Usually one family has been the main supplier for the area for a few centuries and the town morphed into their own little feifdom.

I also have had dealings with police officers banding together to intimidate a spouse in domestic violence cases, where the police officer is the accused. And yes we have way more cases of domestic, intimate partner violence, and rape, where a police officer is the accused then should ever occur.

Evil lives among us. It is alive, well, and growing and will continue to so if we allow it.

Whether it is Muslims, a Cult, or corrupt and domineering leadership, they only work when the people go along with it.

I don't want to sound dismissive nor do I want to sound as if the things you posted about are not heinous and problematic, but someone has allowed them to develop. Sometimes they develop insidiously over time, and one only wakes up to the problem when they become the victim. But most of the time they develop because the good people did nothing.

The answer to those problems are likely to look different for each of those involved, but it is not a problem that will go away without good people doing something.

People with power have been doing it for so long they think  its a law given right that they have, and may God help anyone who tries to stop them