Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France.
Quote:'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3428]

'A policeman has been shot and a man has taken hostages at a supermarket in south west France,
according to reports. France's Interior Ministry said security officials were carrying out an operation
at a supermarket in town of Trebes in southern France.

French media reported that the policeman was shot in the town of Carcassonne, while a gunman
fired shots during a hostage-taking Friday morning at a supermarket in the town of Trebes 15 minutes'
away.

People are being warned to avoid the area as the incident is ongoing...'
SOURCE:

Ongoing, Friday morning.

Thank heavens for strict EU gun-laws.
tinywondering

The Sun however, report the incident in their own inimitable style...

Quote:'REVENGE FOR SYRIA!' Trebes hostage horror – ‘ISIS’ gunman kills butcher, takes eight hostages
and shoot cop in French supermarket
The shooter is believed to be holed up in a Super U store in Trèbes, near Carcassonne.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3429]

'A GUNMAN yelled "vengeance for Syria" as he shot a policeman in a French town today, disturbing reports claim.
The shooter is alleged to have killed a butcher before taking eight hostages at a Super U store in Trèbes, near
Carcassonne, in a suspected terror attack.

"A butcher in the U-Supermarket has been shot dead," according an unnamed source in the town.
They added: "The gunman was heard shouting slogans about the war in Syria. He says he is representing Islamic
State."

‘He pulled out a gun and fired five times, wounding one officer,’ said another source in Trebes who claims to have
seen the man carrying grenades. He shot at reserve police officer who were jogging down the street, injuring one,
according to the M6 website.

Police are reported to have surrounded the supermarket in southern France.
French Interior Ministry said confirmed an operation was underway at the supermarket but gave no further details
on reports of a hostage situation.

ISIS is reported to have taken responsibility for the attack but the weakened terror group often does this as a
propaganda tool, even when it is not associated with an incident.
There are conflicting reports amid the chaos of the shooting, with L'independent claiming two men shot at the
cops from inside a car.

It claims one of the Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité officers was rushed to hospital after taking a bullet
in the shoulder.

It comes more than four years after a night of terror in Paris, when ISIS gunmen slaughtered 130 in coordinated
attacks across the capital. Earlier this month, French president Emmanuel Macron said "France will strike" if
chemical weapons were ever used against civilians in the Syrian civil war. 

More to follow...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Lets see, 3 people are poisoned in England, and with out any edvadence Russia is blamed and May wants to start WW3.
At the same time a well known religion /culture has killed 100s of people and raped 1000s of woman and children in GB and Europe and nothing is said about it. 
Strange old world we live in.
(03-23-2018, 12:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see, 3 people are poisoned in England, and with out any edvadence Russia is blamed and May wants to start WW3.
At the same time a well known religion /culture has killed 100s of people and raped 1000s of woman and children in GB and Europe and nothing is said about it. 

Ah yes, but look at the colour of their skin before you act. -The current PC way.
tinysure
Update:

Quote:'...At least two dead, three hurt after gunman took hostages at French supermarket.
Hostage-taker, who reportedly pledged allegiance to IS, shot dead after police launch raid.

French President says it "appears to be a terrorist attack"...'
SOURCE:

Oh... terrorism is back. Let' hope officialdom comes out and say something poignant like: "This is bad"
Quote:France shooting: Hostage swap officer 'fighting for life'.

'A police officer who swapped himself for a hostage in a supermarket siege is fighting for his life in hospital,
French President Emmanuel Macron says. The gendarme, whom media named as Arnaud Beltrame, helped
bring an end to a gunman's shooting spree that killed three in southern France.

The gunman - 25-year-old Redouane Lakdim - said he was fighting on behalf of the Islamic State group.
He was shot dead by French police after mounting three separate attacks.

Sixteen people were injured, two seriously, in what Mr Macron called an act of "Islamist terrorism".
The suspect is said to have been demanding the release of Salah Abdeslam, the most important surviving
suspect in the 13 November 2015 attacks in Paris, which killed 130 people.

He was shot several times, Paris prosecutor Francois Molins told reporters. One person -believed to be
Lakdim's partner - has been arrested in connection with the shootings.

The violence began on Friday morning in Carcassonne, where Lakdim hijacked a car, killing one passenger
-whose body was later found hidden in a bush -and injuring the driver.
He then shot and wounded a policeman who was jogging with colleagues.

Lakdim is then believed to have driven a few kilometres to the small town of Trèbes, where he charged into
the Super-U supermarket, shouting, "I am a soldier of Daesh [Islamic State]!" and took hostages.
Carole, who was shopping at the supermarket, said people hid in a cold room.

"A man shouted and fired several times. I saw a cold room door, I asked people to come and take shelter,"
she told France info radio. "There were 10 of us, and we stayed an hour. There were more gunshots and we
went out the emergency back door."

Interior Minister Gérard Collomb told reporters that police officers managed to get some people out, but that
the gunman held one woman back as a human shield.

It was at this point, he said, that the 45-year-old gendarme volunteered to swap himself for her -and left his
mobile phone on a table with an open line so police could monitor the situation.
When police heard gunshots, a tactical team stormed the supermarket.
The gunman was killed but the gendarme was seriously injured, and another officer was also hurt.

Mr Collomb hailed the "heroism and courage" of the gendarme, a lieutenant-colonel.
President Macron said he had "saved lives and honoured his colleagues and his country".

What do we know about the suspect?
Redouane Lakdim, reportedly from a Moroccan background, was known to French intelligence services,
said Mr Collomb. "He was known for petty crimes," including small-time drug-dealing, he said.
"We had monitored him and thought there was no radicalisation," he said.

Has very active on Salafist social networks and incarcerated in Carcassonne in 2016, reports Le Parisien.
Salafism is a hardline offshoot of Sunni Islam.
He is also suspected of making a trip to Syria, though that is unconfirmed, Le Parisien adds.

Lakdim lived in an apartment in Carcassonne with his parents and several sisters. A neighbour saw him
taking one of his sisters to school on Friday morning.
The family's apartment was raided by police on Friday afternoon...'
SOURCE:

One can only assume that by inviting more 'refugees' into France, this sort of problem will go away.
With that, I'll now go back to my meds.
mediumfacepalm
With the media and Trebes residents praising Police officer Lt-Col Arnaud Beltrame -who exchanged himself for a hostage in
the French Supermarket seige that ultimately cost him his life, there was a comment that caught my eye regarding the Islamic
violence that Europe is currently dealing with.

This vile piece of shit also killed three other people in his jihadist crusade and one wonders when when it will all end.
We have this banal attitude that Police Officers are expected to put themselves in harms-way, but I think we never really appreciate
these heroes who guard our lives until that ultimate sacrifice is made. In these turbulent days, that's just plain wrong.

But what I find strange is the resigned attitude Europeans -and maybe even all the first world, has in regards of perceiving the
situation of the sanctioned inavasion of a violent ideology.
The BBC reported "It was the worst jihadist attack under Emmanuel Macron's presidency...."

The worst. Not the first or an alarming increase, just the worst... to date.
Forgive my dark humour, but it almost sounds as if somewhere, a league table is established and updated to see who's winning.

However, what caught my eye and brought home the realisation that slayings in Europe in the name of Allah are as tradtional as
croissants, sauerkraut and Wimbledon, was this one:

Quote:"...Khadija, a 52-year-old restaurant owner, said she was shocked by what had occurred.
"We thought this only happened in big towns," she told the AFP news agency..."
SOURCE:

In a small town where the Super-U store chief butcher chatted to a Builder about the ways of the world, where Police Officers
jogged the quiet roads of a Southern French town and a retired wine-maker took a ride to Carcassonne, the terrible horror of what
a restaurant owner believed only happened in 'big towns' became part of Trebes' history.

Anyone remember when France was stereotyped by a moustached-gent riding a bicycle, wearing a beret and having a medallion of
onions laid against his horizontally-striped jumper? I wonder how those outside of Europe will perceive France ten years from now?
Well we can all see what will happen. War is coming.
(03-25-2018, 02:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well we can all see what will happen. War is coming.

It well may come, the only problem is which side are the European countries going to be on?!!

This is from the BBC website and the original cause of the article -a left-leaning parliamentary candidate
seeming to celebrate the death of the Police Officer via Twitter is one thing, but the arrest of the official
under the supposed heading of "charged with apologising for terrorism" is a bit concerting!

Quote:Trèbes attack: French left-winger arrested over tweet hailing gendarme's death.

'A former French left-wing parliamentary candidate has been arrested over his tweets about
a policeman killed during a jihadist siege in southern France last week.
Stéphane Poussier appeared to celebrate the death of Lt-Col Arnaud Beltrame, saying it was great.

He added that the death in the town of Trèbes meant one less voter for President Emmanuel Macron.

French media say he could be charged with apologising for terrorism.

Mr Poussier's Twitter account has since been deleted. It is unclear if this action was taken by him or
the platform, after the tweets caused an outcry and were reported by other social media users.

The ex-candidate said the death made him think of a friend, activist Remi Fraisse, who died after
police threw a concussion grenade during protests in 2014.
Col Beltrame, 44, died after being shot when a jihadist stormed a supermarket in Trèbes on Friday.

Friday's attack - which killed four people - was the worst jihadist attack under Emmanuel Macron's presidency.
The maximum penalty for apology for terrorist acts is seven years in prison and a fine of €100,000 (£90,000;
$120,000), according to Le Monde newspaper.

Stéphane Poussier stood as a candidate for La France Insoumise (France Unbowed), the far-left party led by
Jean-Luc Mélenchon, during legislative elections in 2017.
The party has expelled Mr Poussier, calling his tweets "shameful and abject".

Mr Mélenchon also tweeted to condemn the "disgusting" remarks and to praise Col Beltrame for giving his
life for the service of others...'
SOURCE:

Considering the leeway the European Elite have given the supposed 'refugees', I truly wonder if French, German
and Swedish citizens will be asked to leave in order to give space for the struggling migrants.

Maybe it's my dosage that is too low.
tinysurprised
Authorities are saying he was already marked as a possible terrorist... How many times have we heard that crap ?

Of course there are good Muslims the world over. They do quite well and adapt in various societies.. Until they get enough people to get into the local government and then the creep of 7th century laws rear their ugly head or they start demanding a state within a state... We have three provinces where that crap is going on now..Every few months they kill someone (or many) just to let everyone know they are still around.. 10,000 was the last figure I remember who had their lives stolen because of this pathetic cause and religion ...

240 people killed by so called terrorist attacks since 2015.... getting some governments to claim it was a terrorist attack is like pulling teeth sometimes. Whoever opened the flood gates to these little darlings should rot in hell IMO.

For some of us, all the ranting and raving, due to life's experiences, is like talking to a door knob; you may feel justified and better afterwards but it is still just a door knob.
(03-23-2018, 12:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see, 3 people are poisoned in England, and with out any edvadence Russia is blamed and May wants to start WW3.

[Image: 5IKWm4K.png] 
Hello,,,, FRANCE,,,, you need to listen,,,,
[Image: giphy-2.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What annoys me the most about this story is that you don't hear of ONE goddamn muslim giving praise for this gendarme that died a hero. The religion of peace is yet again, silent.

I just don't get them. I simply don't.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(03-29-2018, 11:57 PM)Sol Wrote: What annoys me the most about this story is that you don't hear of ONE goddamn muslim giving praise for this gendarme that died a hero. The religion of peace is yet again, silent.

I just don't get them. I simply don't.

Most people make the mistake of looking at islam with western eyes. Islam can never be understood by the west because islam was developed to serve a culture that is about as different to the western culture as can be.
There is no love or understanding by islam for anything that is not islam, they have a hatred of the west that can not be understood by the west. To kill a non muslim is a good and normal thing for islam.
Now here is the hard part to understand, muslims and islam can and often are diffrent, a muslim can be a good and loving person, but islam always wants them to be something else. Muslims are under pressure all the time to bend to islam, and becouse islam is a very very controlling cult, muslims are trapped between wanting to be a good person and been under the control of islam.
I know many good muslims but I would never trust them or be friends with them becouse I understand the sickness and power of islam and muslims have to obey it.

There is no such thing as a "lone wolf", each "lone wolf" is actively supported by 10 or more people, supported by 100s of passive supporters, and know by many more but none will tell the west. 
Sad thing is most muslims dont want the killings but support it because of fear of islam. Islam is evil beyond our understanding, and most muslims are controlled by that evil.
So to sum up, islam is evil, but most muslims are not, but all muslims are trapped and controlled by the evil.
Think along the lines of WW2, a very very small % of Germans were NAZIs, but millions and millions of Germans were controlled by Nazis by fear and terror, and made to kill.
I believe the comments from the two accused men in this report may articulate what Wallfire has been saying in
regards of the brainwashing ideology of Islam.

These two British 'citizens' spent some time killing and torturing in the name of their faith and now, when they're held
accountable for their actions by the country they wish to return to, it seems life is a little unfair.

Quote:IS 'Beatles' pair hit out at losing UK citizenship.

The pair hit out at the "audacity" of the UK Government for its "illegal" decision to strip them of their British citizenship.

'Two men accused of being members of the "Beatles" IS group say revoking their UK citizenship denies them a fair trial.
Alexanda Amon Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh spoke to the Associated Press while being held captive in northern Syria
after they were captured in early January in eastern Syria by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3466]
Alexanda Kotey (L) and Shafee Elsheikh have spoken out following their capture.

The pair hit out at the "audacity" of the UK Government for its "illegal" decision to strip them of their British citizenship in
February. Although it was widely reported, officials have not confirmed or denied it was the case.

The men are accused of being two of four members of the "Beatles" group, which is believed to have captured, tortured
and killed hostages, including aid workers and journalists.
They were allegedly in same group as Mohammed Emwazi - dubbed "Jihadi John" - who died in a 2015 drone strike in
Raqqa.

The pair have not admitted to being involved in any hostage-takings or beheadings and said the allegations against them
were media "propaganda". However they did speak of their membership of the Islamic State group.

Kotey, from west London, said the killing of western hostages in Syria were "regrettable" and could have been avoided,
adding that many people within Islamic State would have disagreed with the killings.
He said there was "probably more benefit" in those captured being used as political prisoners.

"I didn't see the benefit in executing them," he said, before blaming Western governments for failing to negotiate and noting
that some hostages were released for ransoms.

The "Beatles" cell is believed to have kept more than 20 Western hostages and tortured and killed American, British and
Japanese journalists and aid workers in 2014 and 2015.
Elsheikh, also from west London, travelled to Syria in 2012, initially to join an al Qaida branch before moving to IS, according
to US State Department documents, which said he "earned a reputation for waterboarding".

They also claim Kotey served as a guard for the IS cell and was "likely engaged in the group's executions and exceptionally
cruel torture methods". The men slammed the media over the "Beatles" allegations and said the claims were concocted as
a pretext to kill them with drone strikes.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3467]
Alexanda Kotey (L) and Shafee Elsheikh were captured in January.

"No fair trial, when I am 'the Beatle' in the media. No fair trial," Elsheikh said, who added that the loss of their citizenship meant
they were now open to "rendition and torture". He said: "Being taken to any foreign land and treated in anyway and having nobody
to vouch for you.

"When you have these two guys who don't even have any citizenship... if we just disappear one day, where is my mum going to go
and say where is my son?"...'
SKY News:

tinysurprised  I struggle to believe this article is true! But it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In there mind they were doing "Gods" work, so no infidels have the right to punish them. Sad thing is all muslims are forced to think this way.
Just as an add-on to this incident and to show not all of France feel bitter about the murders...

Quote:Trèbes attack: French vegan activist convicted over dead butcher comment.

'A vegan activist in France who posted a Facebook message saying the killing of a butcher by an
Islamist militant was "justice" has received a suspended prison sentence, court sources say.

She reportedly wrote that she had "zero compassion" for the victim of the supermarket attack in
Trèbes last week. Her seven-month sentence was issued as punishment for condoning terrorism.

The victim, butcher Christian Medvès, was one of four people killed by gunman Radouane Lakdim
on 23 March. The animal rights activist was prosecuted under France's tough anti-terror laws by a
judge at a court in Saint-Gaudens, not far from Toulouse, in the south-west of the country.

Condoning terrorism carries a maximum seven-year jail sentence and a fine of up to €100,000
(£88,000)($123,446.40). Police said they were alerted to her Facebook post on Monday evening.

"So does it shock you that a murderer gets killed by a terrorist? Not me, I have zero compassion for
him, there is justice in it," she is said to have posted, according to a judicial source quoted by the
French news agency AFP.

France's butchers federation said it had filed a legal complaint over the post, which has since been
removed. The woman's appearance in court came two days after a left-wing activist received a one-year
suspended sentence for celebrating the death of another victim of the same attack, gendarme Arnaud
Beltrame...'
SOURCE:

They get you in Europe if you say anything bad... unless you're a 'migrant', of course.
When Christian values (not the religion) are pushed out of every day life and destroyed, some thing will rush into fill the gap.
One has only to look at London to see what the future for GB is unless morals are reclaimed. 
Sad but the same thing is happing in most of Europe in the countries that have opened there doors.
Our leaders should remember that a door is for letting people you want to get out and to let people you want to be let in, its job is to keep you safe. 
England has thrown its door away at the same time as Christian values, the end result can be seen by one and all.