Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(07-23-2019, 08:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
I think maybe your friend Mr. Saunders needs to get his passport and travel here to see and get a picture
of Pixies and maybe even Bigfoot or an Alien or two...

Of course, Tom would have to accompany him, I think the fast-pace of the US would unnerve Erwin and his
delicate perception of the world. Also, if the 'Wee Folk' are anything like Ninurta suggested, then it would also
be prudent to utilise Tom's younger eyes in the name of woodland safety.

Granted, Erwin's mettle has hardened after the theft of his lunch and the drugged-arrow incident, but I fear
the gentle bearded gent would struggle if he had to tackle Vegas Elves or Californian Goblins alone.

I must admit, if a tussle occurred between Mr. Saunders and a Bigfoot, then I'd be hard-pressed to identify which
hairy biped was which!

But I'd be confident that Tom and his modern technology will stand at his side and together, they could be the toast
of the United States!
(If he went.)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-23-2019, 09:12 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 08:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
I think maybe your friend Mr. Saunders needs to get his passport and travel here to see and get a picture
of Pixies and maybe even Bigfoot or an Alien or two...

Of course, Tom would have to accompany him, I think the fast-pace of the US would unnerve Erwin and his
delicate perception of the world. Also, if the 'Wee Folk' are anything like Ninurta suggested, then it would also
be prudent to utilise Tom's younger eyes in the name of woodland safety.

Granted, Erwin's mettle has hardened after the theft of his lunch and the drugged-arrow incident, but I fear
the gentle bearded gent would struggle if he had to tackle Vegas Elves or Californian Goblins alone.

I must admit, if a tussle occurred between Mr. Saunders and a Bigfoot, then I'd be hard-pressed to identify which
hairy biped was which!

But I'd be confident that Tom and his modern technology will stand at his side and together, they could be the toast
of the United States!
(If he went.)

Well,,,, Mr. Saunders seemed like such a Gentle Man, the resort that practises Meditation of Love and Enlightenment which seems to encourage the other dimensional creatures and spirits to appear would be a safe haven for him and his Lunch.
With him dressed in his wolly suit and hat, the young bigfoot child that likes to run up to people and scare them, may just run up and Hung Mr. Saunders.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think I've just found Erwin's alter-ego / doppleganger / twin ....

Meet the British Museum's Irving Finkel!

tinyhuh
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Lets not forget this guy  tinybiggrin

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8L1FU74Rs/[/video]
(08-13-2019, 09:27 PM)gordi Wrote: I think I've just found Erwin's alter-ego / doppleganger / twin ....

tinyhuh

I would be tempted to say it's the same guy, but where Erwin has no actual first-hand footprint
on the internet, Irving does! Link.
(08-14-2019, 12:39 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets not forget this guy  tinybiggrin

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8L1FU74Rs/[/video]

Just as Irving Finkel and our our own Erwin Saunders, Mr. Fletcher has the gift to give you easy-to-understand
information without all the drama and intrigue. I just wish more YouTubers would watch these gents and learn
a thing or two!
(08-13-2019, 09:27 PM)gordi Wrote: I think I've just found Erwin's alter-ego / doppleganger / twin ....

tinyhuh

I watched several of Irving's videos.

Irving Finkel is my new hero. I want to be just like him when I grow up. He is my favorite old man - other than myself, of course.

He probably knows at least as much as myself about ancient Mesopotamia. Possibly more regarding the Assyrians (Those freaking usurpers!)

I have no doubt that he was there, too.

What I want to know now is has the British Museum started making reproductions of the ancient Royal Game of Ur again, or not? I want one... I NEED one! ... and I have another birthday coming up, hopefully... Irving may have rediscovered the rules, but I can still smoke him on it, since it is a game of strategy...

... If I can't get one, I'll have to make one, or else it's bronze spears and axes starting at 40 paces and rushing together!

ETA: I found an online version of the game, here: http://www.playonlinedicegames.com/royal-game-of-ur

Like a true Assyrian, the computer told me to fuck off if it couldn't win.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-16-2019, 08:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I watched several of Irving's videos.

Irving Finkel is my new hero. I want to be just like him when I grow up. He is my favorite old man - other than myself, of course...
He is one clever dude and knows how to deliver information that's entertaining.

Quote:'...What I want to know now is has the British Museum started making reproductions of the ancient Royal Game of Ur again, or not?
I want one... I NEED one! ... and I have another birthday coming up, hopefully... Irving may have rediscovered the rules, but I can still
smoke him on it, since it is a game of strategy...'

Sadly, I believe this future-telling pastime may be difficult to obtain if it's not an App on a cellphone!
(Not that I know anything about the game!)
(08-16-2019, 09:00 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:'...What I want to know now is has the British Museum started making reproductions of the ancient Royal Game of Ur again, or not?
I want one... I NEED one! ... and I have another birthday coming up, hopefully... Irving may have rediscovered the rules, but I can still
smoke him on it, since it is a game of strategy...'

Sadly, I believe this future-telling pastime may be difficult to obtain if it's not an App on a cellphone!
(Not that I know anything about the game!)

I researched it. The game is available in at least two different incarnations electronically on the internet, and a physical replica game board is available on Amazon at prices ranging from 39.99 to a whopping 147.00.

Or I could just get out my miterbox saw and some children's blocks and make my own...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Some of you may enjoy this video.
I was watching a movie called "Snow White and the Huntsman" a day or two ago, and realized that Erwin's Pixies got bit parts as extras in it. They appear to me to be the same creatures, and appear around the time that the main characters are in a "fairy wood" and a large white stag appears to Snow White.

I wonder if the Pixies act for union scale in movie productions?

(09-04-2019, 02:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I was watching a movie called "Snow White and the Huntsman" a day or two ago, and realized that Erwin's Pixies got bit parts as extras in it. They appear to me to be the same creatures, and appear around the time that the main characters are in a "fairy wood" and a large white stag appears to Snow White.

I wonder if the Pixies act for union scale in movie productions?

From what I can gather, there were a few altercations in regards of Erwin's Pixies' involvement of that particular movie.
As you may be aware, union scale pay is -if co-starring, $900 per-day, $2300 for 3-days and $3145 for a full working week.

But it's rumoured that the Director suggested that due to their height, the Pixies should only have a bag of peanuts between
them. After adding that the paper container would also be bio-degradable, the group of diminutive fairy-gang believed that the
Director was taking the piss.

From a reliable -yet unnamed source, I heard that Erwin stepped in and placated the grumbling wee-folk with a promise of
-not only a cut of any YouTube proceeds that he and Tom acquired, but a willingness to allow the Pixies to continue their
experimentation on him with their dart-injected chemicals.

Oddly enough, the Director's mood change and assured Erwin's pint-sized thespians that they would all receive full pay.
Then he enquired more about the alleged hallucinating drugs that the hairy gent had recently endured.
Hollywood... it'll never change!

Later that evening, any gulfs between them were healed over cocktails at the Viper Room.

So I heard.
Bump, Bump!
Watch this video of a User I watch for Crypto stuff.

Starting at 17:27 tell me what you see.
Yes just before that time he is talking about @"BIAD" and @"gordi"   Mr. Erwin Saunders and the little people.

Or you can watch the entire video here. Link
(07-14-2020, 10:42 PM)guohua Wrote: Bump, Bump!

Yes just before that time he is talking about @"BIAD" and @"gordi"   Mr. Erwin Saunders and the little people.

looks like our little site is getting more notice across the net than I expected it would!

(07-15-2020, 12:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:42 PM)guohua Wrote: Bump, Bump!

looks like our little site is getting more notice across the net than I expected it would!

Our Baby is growing up.  minusculerolleyes
(07-15-2020, 01:21 AM)guohua Wrote: Our Baby is growing up.  minusculerolleyes

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?!
tinybiggrin

Erwin was all alone in the woods with only the small elusive Pixies and his upbeat music for company.
The world had become cynical and harsh, those of a delicate nature were frowned upon and mocked
when accounts of magical beings were mentioned.

But the intrepid Erwin walked on. Through the ferns and down the ankle-breaking ravines he travelled.
With Pixie-yearning delights in his hand and sweat dripping form his grizzled beard, he soldiered on.
And all the time, he hoped that someone out there was listening.

Rogue Nation was listening. Rogue Nation followed his ungainly journey through the English thickets
and snagging briars. Where the wind whistled through long-forgotten copses and moss-strewn couloirs,
Erwin Saunders' pace quickened because he knew he now had a friend.

Rogue Nation was with him all the way.
minusculeclap
I did find some Fairy or Pixies videos
(07-21-2020, 11:41 AM)Wallfire Wrote: If im honest I believe that Mr Saunders is BAID and Paul is Gordi

*Shakes head a little too dramatically* No WF, there is no evidence.
:smallimpatient:
I thought a fair ide to check-in our Pixie-Hunter, Erwin Saunders and found a reply in the comment
section of a video from a YouTuber named 'Everything UFOs'. It seems others are concerned of his
absence.

A-gent ray
3 weeks ago
I know you guys might not believe me but I just want to stop the worrying, he's ok,
he's one of my mom's friends, he recently started drawing paintings of pixies and
everything, and I do believe him, he's a good guy, he'll return guys don't worry,
again you don't need to believe me, if you do then.... Ok. And I showed him you vid.

Come home, Erwin... we miss you.
tinybiggrin
JESUS CHRIST! The Pixies have an Air Force now, and they're not afraid of even screwing around with murder hornets!

last half of this version has slow speed playback and frame stops:

\