Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
I love this guy, it smacks of another time when reasonable people were common!

Mr. Saunders has a great skill and whether you believe in the Little People or not, you'll be
entertained in a milder fashion than usual and you may even spot a Pixie or two!!!
Enjoy.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
A man from a kinder more empathetic time with positive values.= eccentric old git. But I like him
That "Pixie" looks more like what Steven Greer and Emery Smith were doing studies on several years ago.  They called it an ET.

Looks like CGI to me; the Pixie that is.
I wonder who does his CGI work for him?
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-22-2018, 06:38 PM)gordi Wrote: I wonder who does his CGI work for him?

I don't know, Gordi, but along with the assumed 'perchance' movement of his camera
and the dialogue that implies a rough-sort of dealing with an unsure situation, it works!!

That's what caught my eye, the bumbling manner and the explanations of self-failings.
It's gives an impression of mild, non-technical-literate gentleman who's bringing an odd
concept in a fairly rational appearance.

Shame it's been five months since his last posting.
I agree with BIAD, there is something very comforting about him, its a very good act, but as I said I like him. As for who does his CGI, perhaps he has a Phd in CGI, just because he is old does not mean he cant do CGI
I took a look at his few offerings and the pattern, the steady pulse of the individual videos, the easy -but very
polite way the subject matter is displayed, is very effective.

You're given the impression that what you're viewing is merely a new conduit that a 'Professor'-styled academic
-who may be heavily involved in this phenomena elsewhere and with others of standing, is trying out.

In one of his films, there's a Fade-In/Fade-Out overlay of a younger Mr. Saunders allegedly discussing 'Etherology'
with someone else and he uses it confirm a point of view.
It's subtle in it's revealing and doesn't smack of someone unsure about editing!

It hints of an acceptance by a person we'd tend to think would snort at such a 'hairy-fairy' topic and suggests
this unlikely fellow has a gift of finding these creatures in a world such a talent should be boasted about.

At a time when most YouTube videos hold the perception of stereotypical characters in stereotypical situations
that don't purvey the realities we all have to deal with, these few videos offer either a real person who accepts
his failings of who he is, or a very good actor portraying someone from a past era.

He pulls his trousers up, apologises for his belly being shown and comments that he's rectified the problem
by wearing a T-shirt. He mentions that he has to take his vehicle in for it's MOT test, and in one episode, relates
that he's very hungry because a Pixie has stolen his only sandwich.
Heck, he even provides footage of the little thief carrying it off!

Mr. Saunders' mannerisms are brilliant! The way he feigns confidence by trying to lean on a tree with his hand
and then other times, shoves his hands into the pockets of his sagging trousers. All ways of quashing an exciting
subject by relating that it's regular and he's accepted the phenomena.
In this way, he gently keeps the viewer from frowning in doubt of such things!

Sadly, the CGI lets him down because it's just too good.
Granted, we could surmise that these elusive creatures only show themselves to someone at peace with who
they are and that we're so wrapped up with today's supposed woes that we fail to take the time to truly observe
the world around us, but the way the Pixies dawdle and allow themselves to be filmed, would mean such alleged
beings would have been caught by now.

Considering we're asked to accept this slightly-scruffy gent who keeps mislaying his hat and struggles with his
embarrassment of talking into the camera, could it still be that he can identify pixie habitats and acquire footage
of them?

It's all very well put together and Mr. Saunders' affable, pious manner goes a long way to keep it working.
Personally, I hope he makes more videos.
He looks and acts like a Nice, Gentle, a little on the Shy Side and Self Conscious, Widowed Old Man.

I seen the video where he'd had his Only Sandwich for Lunch go missing,,,, I was waiting for an old lady to come to his Rescue!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-29-2018, 11:07 PM)guohua Wrote: He looks and acts like a Nice, Gentle, a little on the Shy Side and Self Conscious, Widowed Old Man.

I seen the video where he'd had his Only Sandwich for Lunch go missing,,,, I was waiting for an old lady to come to his Rescue!

Since it's a holiday over here in PixieLand and the world politics can wait a little while, I'll explain why I wrote
my piece about this video. (If I may?!)

I've scoured the internet for any other evidence that this polite, slighty-scruffy-around-the-edges gentleman
exists in any type of academic, etheric or just plain forum-style position and I can't find anything on this guy.

One would think that somewhere in the millions-upon-millions of websites, there'd be a place where such
fanciful phenomena would be discussed -even as a topic to use to discuss theories of what our reality is,
but I found nothing.

Except... there's a fictional novel called 'Miranda's Viking' and I found it in Google Books. In the book, there's
a character called 'Erwin Saunders' and he interacts with another character called 'Jeff Morsi'

In the Youtube video, Saunders speaks of how he named the Pixies in the wood 'Morsu' -which is basically from
the Latin 'I Bite' In one of his films, Erwin Saunders confesses that he used that title because the first two small
creatures he saw had prominent teeth, although later, Saunders added that none of the other Pixies he'd observed
had this feature.

Morsi and Morsu. Erwin Saunders the 'Etherologist' and Professor Erwin Saunders from a fictional book.
Is there a connection?

All the videos were posted to Youtube around the the same time.

First Video: In search of the 'Morsu Pixies' -29th Sept 2017.
Second Video: First Sighting of a Pixie -30th Sept 2017.
Third Video: A not entirely successful use of decoy Pixie -1st Oct 2017.
Fourth Video: A couple more Pixie sightings -2nd Oct 2017.
Fifth Video: Morsu Pixie Temple -3rd Oct 2017.
Sixth Video: Pottling around (couple of Pixie sightings) -16th Oct 2017.
Seventh Video: Skeletons -17th Oct 2017.
Eight Video: Trying to find walkways -18th Oct 2017.
Final Video: quick update -19th Oct 2017.

Why the gap between the 3rd of October and the 16th...? EU Remainer rally in London? A car injured several people
in London outside the Natural History Museum in South Kensington?

In the final video Mr Saunders does state he's visiting London and one can presume -because in an earlier video, he
mentions another encounter with the mysterious film-maker called 'Tom', that Mr. Saunders was meeting with him again.
We can only wonder what happened when the stumbling Pixie-Hunter met his friend in the capital.
It certainly could explain why there's no more videos!

Even if we assume the videos were made during the summer months as the woodland's foliage suggests and then
-when editing and CGI were dealt with, uploaded, then why has Mr. Saunders refrained from appearing again?
It's a lot of work to just be put off by a low viewership and I'd expect this drawback wouldn't have discouraged such a
positive chap fom delivering further material that he -himself is interested in.

If I put my cynical head on, I'd suspect at this point that a type of 'slow-cooked' plan to entice viewers by holding back
videos -was a foot. It's been done before and usually involves several people. Whoever this 'Tom' character is that Erwin
Saunders comments about, is certainly part of it.

The special effects are too good and the almost-purely coincidental manner that the camera creates situations for the
effects to be used aren't by chance... if staged, it works seamlessly.

The footage where Erwin Saunders describes his previous talk (first video) with Tom, shows Saunders with a short beard
and hair. This could've been done after the filming of the videos and sporting a newly-sheared head and text stating the
footage was from 2009, inserted to fool the viewer into thinking of a long-term project that we're just coming in on halfway.
By the way, the short clip of Saunders in 2009 and the 2017 videos show him in the same -or similar shirt.

It's a good ruse, indication of time is supposed to suggest commitment and we are usually  more willing to accept
something because we're more bothered about what we don't know, more than what we're presented with.

All of this must be near the truth because what are the alternatives?!

In the practical world, we currently have:
A contrivance with a long-term plan to swindle monies from people using the pleasantness of a mild-mannered
character in a non-confrontational situation.
A scheme that's based on a non-advertised series of videos that will mock people -who want a more-magical world,
and privately ridiculed by Erwin Saunders and his gang.
Merely examples of practicing fim-making and special effects usage hidden behind a facade of a light-weight topic.

One -if not all of these suggestions must be the reason why this set of videos were made because if not,
then those little things you saw scurrying about were real. And that cannot be.
tinywondering
I remember a wile back something like this was done as part of a Phd
@"BIAD" 
Great Investigative work.  minusculeclap
You may have a new side business to cultivate,,,,,,, Internet Detective,,,,, BIAD,,, The Eye That Never Sleeps,,,,, Private Eye BIAD  smallgreensmoker  or BIAD,,, Rogue-Nation Sleuth  minusculegoodjob
[Image: detective-imagen-animada-0071.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-30-2018, 03:40 PM)guohua & Wallfire Wrote: I remember a wile back something like this was done as part of a Phd...

@"BIAD" 
Great Investigative work.  minusculeclap
You may have a new side business to cultivate,,,,,,, Internet Detective,,,,, BIAD,,, The Eye That Never Sleeps,,,,, Private Eye BIAD  smallgreensmoker  or BIAD,,, Rogue-Nation Sleuth  minusculegoodjob

I'm blushing... BIAD's cheeks are red.
tinysurprised

My wife says I always look to 'the far-end of a fart' and trace everything down as far as I can.
It's anal, I suppose.
tinysurprised tinywhat
HE'S BACK... AND THIS TIME HE'S KITTED OUT WITH SOME NEW TECHNIQUES!!

As Mr. Saunders explains, he felt that his Pixie-research and video footage was of little interest
to YouTube viewers and so, his visit to his friend 'Tom' in London was extended.

But through the winter of 2017-18, the collecting dust on the YouTube site of Erwin Saunders,
began to show signs of footprints. Visitors -maybe disillusioned people, tired of the eternal
political war spread across the television screens and the internet, maybe just those who see
our world differently.
But whoever they were, they came to see Mr. Saunders and his quest to find the Morsu.

Spring brings it's sunlight and showers into the forest where the Pixie live and where Erwin
dares to venture. But he is no longer alone on that footpath, a legion of the enthralled walk with
him too.

Mad as a big bag of frogs.
I like him!

Oh, and..... POCKET BILLIARDS!!!! That is all.

tinybighuh 

G
(04-10-2018, 02:16 PM)gordi Wrote: Mad as a big bag of frogs.
I like him!

Oh, and..... POCKET BILLIARDS!!!! That is all.

tinybighuh 

G

True, Mr. Saunders likes to fumble and I'd like to think it's nervousness. But I've heard it said that many
who deal with paranormal matters on a scientific level are -as they say in academic circles, 'well-slung'

This can have disadvantages, of course. I won't labour on the obvious when forcing oneself into the
nooks and crannies where Pixies dwell, but it means that Erwin is willing to forego his comfort in order
to bring us information of a species we know very little about.
I think we should be grateful and ignore his 're-adjusting' when on camera.

I for one, am just happy his quarrel with 'Tom' is over.
tinyhuh
BIAD wrote "True, Mr. Saunders likes to fumble and I'd like to think it's nervousness. But I've heard it said that many

who deal with paranormal matters on a scientific level are -as they say in academic circles, 'well-slung'

What he is trying to say is people like Mr Saunders have the balls to say what they think
(04-10-2018, 04:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: BIAD wrote "True, Mr. Saunders likes to fumble and I'd like to think it's nervousness. But I've heard it said that many

What he is trying to say is people like Mr Saunders have the balls to say what they think

Thank you Wallfire for your directness, you're correct Sir.
I just hope they're not exposed during any future filming... it could alarm the Pixies!
I just hope that he's not taking us for a ride, shafting us with a "fairy" story (so to speak).
Some would say that it's just a lot of bollocks anyway.
"Pink ball, corner pocket" as they say on the snooker.

btw - The women's Beach Volleyball (from the Commonwealth Games) are on TV...
There was a pretty bad wrist injury in the first 5 minutes, but I put some ice on it and I think I should be OK for the second half...

tinysurprised
(04-10-2018, 05:04 PM)gordi Wrote: I just hope that he's not taking us for a ride, shafting us with a "fairy" story (so to speak).

There was a pretty bad wrist injury in the first 5 minutes, but I put some ice on it and I think I should be OK for the second half...

tinysurprised

well if you need a hand--------------------------- dont look at me  tinywondering
(04-10-2018, 05:04 PM)gordi Wrote: I just hope that he's not taking us for a ride, shafting us with a "fairy" story (so to speak).

tinysurprised

Well, Saunders and the mysterious 'Tom' I'm sure are having a bit of fun.
They must be because if those things do exist, we'll have a lot of things to change!

Your second comment implies that y... Oh my, er...
tinywhat