Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
Pretty Nice Dragonfly to Pixie CGI, video was low quality.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-07-2020, 05:18 AM)guohua Wrote: Pretty Nice Dragonfly to Pixie CGI, video was low quality.

I dunno. The lighting and edging are pretty similar to Irwin's videos, so I think it may have been tailored CGI merged in, rather than conversion of an object already there. There are several versions of the video - the one I saw on TV that alerted me to it had added in screams from the kids running away as I recall.

There are a couple of 720p resolution videos, but they are kinda blurry, so I dunno if the editor applied some motion blur to the video, or if they just blew up this low res video.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-07-2020, 07:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:18 AM)guohua Wrote: Pretty Nice Dragonfly to Pixie CGI, video was low quality.

I dunno. The lighting and edging are pretty similar to Irwin's videos, so I think it may have been tailored CGI merged in, rather than conversion of an object already there. There are several versions of the video - the one I saw on TV that alerted me to it had added in screams from the kids running away as I recall.

There are a couple of 720p resolution videos, but they are kinda blurry, so I dunno if the editor applied some motion blur to the video, or if they just blew up this low res video.

Mr Irwins videos have class and culture, this video is ----- crap
@"Ninurta"  "There are a couple of 720p resolution videos, but they are kinda blurry, so I dunno if the editor applied some motion blur to the video, or if they just blew up this low res video."

They were blown up from the original video set at 240p.
(09-07-2020, 12:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Mr Irwins videos have class and culture, this video is ----- crap

I proudly stand with Wallfire on his opinion of the Erwin Saunders phenomena.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-07-2020, 08:23 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Mr Irwins videos have class and culture, this video is ----- crap

I proudly stand with Wallfire on his opinion of the Erwin Saunders phenomena.
tinybiggrin

No doubt Erwin's videos ARE classier and far more cultured - I just wanna see him do one, just one, with that gaggle of squealin' young-uns in tow through the pixie forest! Only Erwin could handle that with aplomb!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I’ve just spent a good amount of time caught up in this thread. That crazy, wonderful man makes me want to believe that it’s real. He seems like he’d be so much fun to spend a day with.
Just a bump 'cos I miss the old bugger.
tinywondering
Sorry to drag up an old thread again, but since my above 'bump', I took another look around the
internet and it seems there are small footprints of Erwin's exploits.

Haunted Generation: In the article, the whole paradigm of Erwin and Tom's world is analysed.
We even get a mention!
"...One potential clue: Jim points me to a thread on the Rogue Nation internet forum, where one contributor points
out that Maggie Shayne’s fantasy novel Miranda’s Viking features a fictional character called Professor Erwin
Saunders, and another called Jeff Morsi.

But aside from this discussion, the original Youtube videos and the odd stray Facebook post, Google brings up
precisely nothing about “our” Erwin and his quest..."

The writer even shows us a young Mr. Saunders and one of his forest friends.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8745]
When the women loved him and the Pixies envied him.

Magick Thoughts: Another blog wondering where the enigmatic Pixie-Hunter is and even provides
a link to a Facebook community concerned of his whereabouts!

Reddit are on the case too.  High Strangeness:

Those of Unexplained Mysteries get straight down to the practicality of Erwin's videos and call them a waste
of time and forum space.

Sadly Silverpack Forum merely mock the videos and provide no assistance on where Erwin might be.

And that's the real question isn't it...? Where is Erwin Saunders?
tinywondering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well like any good conspiracy, there's always a point where reality slides in to ruin the magical aspect
of the intrigue. The video posted below lays out a well-defined research of the background of who we
knew as 'Erwin Saunders'.
The Pixie-Hunter's real name -apparently, his Paul Smith.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8913]

(01-07-2021, 10:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well like any good conspiracy, there's always a point where reality slides in to ruin the magical aspect
of the intrigue. The video posted below lays out a well-defined research of the background of who we
knew as 'Erwin Saunders'.
The Pixie-Hunter's real name -apparently, his Paul Smith.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8913]

Is that Pavel Chekov from the original Star Trek narrating?

I smell Russian propaganda here - Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!

(01-08-2021, 01:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Is that Pavel Chekov from the original Star Trek narrating?

I smell Russian propaganda here - Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!

It could be, just another example of science killing another realm of reality.  tinyhuh

One may wonder if this Russian propagandist ever visits a forest, the Morsu Pixies could treat him to
a quiver of hallucinating arrows! If you're reading this Erwin... they're trying to 'Trump' you out of
the marketplace!
minusculethumbsup
Damn it, I missed it! Erwin posted an enigmatic video on his YouTube site! (5th February)

What it means... I don't know. But I do know he's still out there somewhere, alone in the leaf-less woodland
and hunting for Pixies. With a Ninurta-like conviction, Erwin will go on until his prey is found and like John Wayne
once said:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9105]

"...A Pixie will chase a thing till he thinks he's chased it enough. Then he quits. Same way when he runs.
Seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter that'll just keep comin' on.
So we'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as the turnin' of the earth..."
tinyhuh

Or could it be more...? Could there be a code within his video that's telling us something?

We wait with bated breath.
tinybiggrin

(02-16-2021, 04:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: Damn it, I missed it! Erwin posted an enigmatic video on his YouTube site! (5th February)

What it means... I don't know. But I do know he's still out there somewhere, alone in the leaf-less woodland
and hunting for Pixies. With a Ninurta-like conviction, Erwin will go on until his prey is found and like John Wayne
once said:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9105]

"...A Pixie will chase a thing till he thinks he's chased it enough. Then he quits. Same way when he runs.
Seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter that'll just keep comin' on.
So we'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as the turnin' of the earth..."
tinyhuh

Or could it be more...? Could there be a code within his video that's telling us something?

We wait with bated breath.
tinybiggrin

Definitely code, but very obscure. I can make out the lettering, but it's not a script I can read. I found the word "off", and possibly "Oundiph", but no idea what the hell that would be. The odd whispering in the background was below my comprehension threshold as well.

But it was a nice touch to include the hurdy-gurdy in the music! Only Erwin!

(02-16-2021, 08:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Definitely code, but very obscure. I can make out the lettering, but it's not a script I can read.
I found the word "off", and possibly "Oundiph", but no idea what the hell that would be.
The odd whispering in the background was below my comprehension threshold as well.

But it was a nice touch to include the hurdy-gurdy in the music! Only Erwin!

Here's the image from the video and I'll copy the 'code' separately later.
But the bottom coding may help?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9108]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9109]

Some of the words supposedly decoded: AVALON (the wording in the sky)

IRCTUBH COOKERY, COVENANTS, DISSOLVE, ARROWS, TONICS, CARRIES, BEAST, BUNNY, BRANCH

Posted from Reddit:

Thorough examination of OFEA世 να ΓΕΛΆ Ο Στές 江8生fo6 [PART 1]
Decoding
Hey guys, here are some of my preliminary conclusions about this suposed cipher.
At the first glance of eye we can see following properties in this text:
Sometimes there are spaces between specific letters/words and sometimes the are not.

There are small letters, capital letters and mixed (capital and small) in the text.
The text is written with greek, chinese and/or japanese and latin letters/numerals
The text consist of 20 letters and 2 digits.

@"BIAD"   pssssst... He's BAAAACK!!!

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(05-03-2021, 08:45 PM)gordi Wrote: @"BIAD"   pssssst... He's BAAAACK!!!

*The Man-Girl runs around the garden screaming like the Beatles fans!*

Cheers Big Man!  minusculethumbsup
(05-03-2021, 09:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:

*The Man-Girl runs around the garden screaming like the Beatles fans!*

Cheers Big Man!  minusculethumbsup

HaHa... Brilliant!
You're very welcome.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
He's like King Arthur - when the world needs him most, he returns from his slumbers in Avalon!

WOW One Hundred Thousand Subscriber's!  minusculebeercheers Good for him  minusculeclap