Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(04-26-2022, 11:57 AM)gordi Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 01:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: A couple of Erwin and Tom's investigational-videos passed me without seeing them.
Maybe it's the unique techniques they're using to hide from the Pixies are working on their fellow-man?!

...And Erwin creates a puzzle.

My wee heart skipped a beat when I saw that you'd updated the thread!!
LOL
minusculebeercheers
G

PS - OMG, that first one is comedy GOLD!!!! LOL

Good to see ya!

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

(04-26-2022, 03:53 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Good to see ya!

minusculebeercheers

Back at ya NSB4D!
minusculebeercheers
g
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8449]
With all my own tribulations with my garden, I forgot to keep an eye on our Erwin!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(05-31-2022, 07:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: With all my own tribulations with my garden, I forgot to keep an eye on our Erwin!

new dimension is added to the pixies - I think that is the first time we've heard a pixie voice on one of Erwin's videos! When he "steals" the religious artifact, the pixie that charges in can be heard giving voice to his displeasure.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...