Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project DPR: Codename Templar One (rewrite)
In 2089 Captain Colt came back int time to his Thirteen year old Body

Donning his Grandfather's old call signal, Andros went about executing missions 
Technically under the Command of Admiral Creast

After the battle of the White mountains
Admiral Creast recommending the call signal stay retired

The DoD tried to replicate Andros Colt's sucess.. It failed

In search of Answers the JCS tried to find the family of the recent Templar One
Under the excuse to deliver the flag and medals to the family,
The JCS got a surprise..

"Son," A man man with four stars follows a teenager out of the Legion Hall. With his cover on, "You.. You were Templar One?"

Andros stops and turns, "Commandant Amos.. I rescued your under trained man.. I do not owe you S#$%!"

Commandant John Amos holds up his hand to a bald man man.. "I.. Thank you for that.." Swallowing hard, "Captain.. We.. We .."

"Commandant.." Rolling his eyes Andros sighs, "What does my beloved Corps need?"

Another Four star steps out placing on his cover. His naval uniform is crisp and clean..

"How where you able to not die.. Yet Two of my Recon and one of John's SEAL's were KIA.. And one of my other Recon is home disabled.." The commandant spoke with conviction, "There is no way you.."

"Commandant.. Yours and The Chief of NAval operations selection process.. The JCS's as a whole.. Sirs.. You are going to lose every agent you select.. You are to politically correct.." Andros speaks coldly, "You two and the numb nuts sec def are the reason those three are dead.. Get used to placeholder status.."

"Son," The john, CNO, stops himself.. Closing his eyes, "Seventy two medals from different agencies.."

The Sargent Major of the Marine Corps takes a deep breath.. And looks at the Commandant..

"Take you .. You should have been throwing a pissy fit.. You.. Better be glad this is not my military.." Andros Points back inside, "The MCPON and you would both be in the brig facing a firing squad.. If the CNO or Commandant did not shoot you themselves.."

The Master Sargent of The Marine Corps had his fist balled up..

"That is the problem with your selection process right there gentlemen.. I would be fighting The woman in his position where I am from, for my life.. Especially if I called her a C#$% like I just did you.. None of you are psycologically tough enough to wipe my A$$.." Andros was relaxed as he glared back at the Sargent Major of the Marine Corps..

Another man stepped outside from the doorway, "Son.. What your saying is their is a lack of meaness required.. To many mom and apple pie types.."

"Sargent Major Battaglia.." andros shook his head, "Seeing the problem is not solving the problem.. It is not even the first step here.. Listen Admiral Greenert.. I am not special forces where I am from.. I am qualled to lead them in battle.. Till a more competant JSOC officer can be located. The MCPON tried to tell you inside I just modified the suit.. Yall must have missed something.. Well If he wants he can fight me without the armor.. I will retire him.."."

Admiral Greenert held up his hand, "Son.. No.. Its Captain.. " Closing his eyes, "I want your notes on how yu made the mods.."

"No can do Admiral.. It is not the technology.. The Commandant will explain to you that you are a F#$%ing moron in polite politically correct terms.."

"Its the soldier/Sailor/ airman," Battaglia spoke.. "The kid.." The Sargent Major growled it out almost, "Is trying to say Admiral the enemy will adapt and overcome the technology.."

"The errors in the Dread Pirate Roberts selection process combine with poor training," Barret finishes the thought..

"Captain," Admiral Greenert gets a middle finger from Andros..

Andros walks away as Diana comes out, "Littleman.." She catches up, "You did not tell me you.." She stops as Andros is cold, "I am not tryng.."

Andros holds her, "I am ok Dy Anna.. We have that trip tomorrow."

Admiral Greenert has a pissed off look on his face..

Cmmandant Amos holds up a finger to the CNO, "Captain Colt.. Tomorrow is the Thirty First of October.. From the report I got.. Its the Day my beloved Corps made one hell of a stand where your from.. How many more are gonna die because Naval Officers dont do there jobs?"

"Commandant," The CNO has force in his voice..

Andros has a tear fall down his face.. "Commandant.. I will select one candidate to go through the selection process.." 

Admiral Greenert stops when he sees a smile cross Amos's face, "Go on Captain.."

"My candidate will go up against your whole pool of candidates.. You all select via your politically correct processes.." Andros glares at the commandant,"I will speak with rear admiral wilson and Rear Admiral Jensen.. They will run the selection processig.."

"Selection Processing," Commandant Amos had a look cross his face..

"IT will be oversaw by Admiral Creast, Admira De'Chez, and General Reichs.." Andros looks at the commandant, "The participants must ALL be volunteers.. Well not really.. Non volunteers will be culled.. "

Admiral Greenert gets a look n his face, "We can send all of the other candidates we want.."

"However.. You have no say in the process once it begins.. Orders over the process will be ignored.. Gentlemen.. Send you best.. They wil be sent home mewling.." Andros laghs, "It is my condition.. Creast, De'Chez, and/or Reichs will host the training.."

Battaglia pauses, "Sir.. It wont pass muster.."

"That is why you have no say.. Or reports.." Andros grins evilly, "Commandant..My selection.. I take my pick of the litter.. Recruit Donna Darlin at paris Island.."

The Sargent Major Barrett has pad and is writing, "Recruit Donna Darlin.." He pauses, "You are suggesting a woman for the next Templar one?"

"No.. I am suggesting a woman for a try out.." Andros looks Commandant Amos in the eyes, "You might need to stop the busses leaving paris island General.. She kinda has technically been dishonorably discharged from the Corp.. But she has not left your island yet?"

The MCPON steps out, "Sir.. You cant be.."

"October 31st Commandant.. She was had got a job at pendalton.. Three days later.. Her dishonorable discharge was over turned.. For service to her country in the finest of marine corps traditions." Andros smiles, "My pick to compete against your so called Specops.. Sir.. I am betting on her against all of them..It will come down to if she wants it.."

"Barrett.." The Commandant looks at Andros in the eyes, "Stop my recruit from leaving My Island.."

Barrett is on the phone immediately, "Stopping your recruit from leaving paris Island Commandant.."

"Amos.." Admiral Greenert looked at his commandant..

"I have lost two marines, with one permenantly disabled.. "Commandant Amos narrowed his eyes, "Their is no gaurentee those three will sponsor this effort.. "

"Just talk with Regina, Commandant.. I am still mad at her," Andros walks away..

"Son," Commandant Amos calls out..

Andros flicks them off as holds Diana arm.. He stops for a second, "Sargent Majors.. A word of advice on the recruit.. Darlin is one of the finest marines I have ever served with.. One of the best and most.. Most Reliable in the field.. She does NOT respect the new school corps. Because they are all pu$$!#$ in her eyes.."

Battaglia smiles as him and Barrett nod to each other, "Understood Captain.."

"I will pretend I did not hear that," Admiral Greenert shook his head.. " This military in the future is.." Admiral Greenert looks at the Sargent Majors and then back to Andros, "I see.."

"Psychology Admiral.. The good Captain was just explaining who this recruit Darlin is," Barrett stops when he hears something on his phone.. "What the F#$% do you mean you cant locate her? You are telling the commandant you LOST one of his recruits !!" After a response, "I do not give a S@#$.. The bus hasnt left you said.. The commandant is on his way.. Himself! I recommend you FIND her!"

"With the Chief of Naval Operations," Admiral Greenert looked at the Commandant. "I am curious now.. Lets go meet the good Captains recommendation for the try out.." Chuckling, "They lost her Commandant?"

Admiral Greenert was tryng not to laugh as Barrett stood there glaring..

"So now.. This recruit was unsupervised.. She managed to steal thousands of dollars of crap off of my beloved island under YOUR noses," Sargent Major Barrett yelled as Drill instructors where dumping ALL the green bags from the bus..

"Commandant," Battaglia had to stand facing away from the scene.. "I am seeing it Commandant.."

Commadant Amos had his fist clinched, "Sargent Major.."

"Amos," Greenert managed not to smile.. "Are your drill instructors going.."

The four stars turn at the sound of a commotion, "Let me the F#$% GO! "

A female former recruit, in hand cuffs and cuffs around her feet, is being dragged by two MP with bloody noses. 

MCPON Stevens had a black eye as he walked funny.. "Admiral.." The MCPON stands a little funny, "Recruit Darlin is not even her real name! She bit.. Scratched.. and kicked us.. She should be in the brig.. Not.."

The Commandant held his hand up, "Stand her up.. remove the cuffs.."

The Female recruit jumps at the MPs after she is uncuffed. The two flinch,"General.. I want to press charges against these men.. They did not.."

"Admiral Greenert," Battaglia points behind the Admiral.. "A member of your staff is trying to flag you down.."

Everyone turns and sees nothing.

"Sargent Major I," Admiral Greenert tuned around in time to see the recruit hit the deck.. "I see."

Standing up with fire in her eyes, "You mother F#$%er.. You think I.."

Recruit Darlin went to kick Sargent Major Battaglia, only for her to hit the deck as her leg went out from under her..

"Welcome to my beloved Corps," Sargent Major Barrett was smiling from behind the recruit.

The Drill Instructors where all standing at attention and staring forward..

"I see what the good Captain was seeing sirs," Battaglia was circling the recuit as she stood back up..

"I was discharged," Darlin was hit in the back of the head by Barrett making her tense up.. "Sargent Major!"

The Commandant pointed at a folder on the pile of stuff, "You were stealing from my beloved Island?"

"A complete disrespect for authority," Admiral Greenert moves his jaw sideways..

"F@#$ you c#$% suckers.. I will be pressing," Darlin dodges  Battaglia's hit to the back of her head..

Again she goes to the ground..

"Admiral," MCPON Stevens shakes his head.. "Sir.. She is not.."

As the file is placed in his hand, "It is an internal Marine Corps issue Master Chief.." The Commandant takes out a piece of paper from the file, "Recruit Donna Darlin.. Dishonorably discharged.. Joined under a fake name and social.. Theft.. Assualt. multiple article 134's.."

Standing back up as the two Sargent Majors circle her, "F@#$ you.." Donna responds slowly, "Commandant.."

The Commandant places the discharge back in the folder, "This your file.."

"No.." After a few seconds donna comes to attention, "Sir!"

"Good.. " Commandant Amos took out a lighter and set the file on fire, "Glad to hear it.. Little Lady your are going with me to Nellis.. Sargent Majors.. If she starts S#$%.. Toss her out the back of the C-130.."

A cell phone in her pocket goes off.. Sargent Major Barrett takes the phone out.. Seeing a florida number, "Good afternoon.. "

"Good Afternoon Sargent Major.." Andros's voice came through the air, "Donna darling.."

"You mother F#$%er!! you sold me out.. The are going to kill me.."

"Donna.." Andros smiles, "The Commandant of the Marine Corps is taking you to a wetworks tryout.. The only way not to get in trouble is graduate this program.."

Donna takes the phone, "You F#$%ing told me you would help me.. I am so gonna kick your.."

Donna's own voice comes from the phone, "I was so stupid and young.. Commander.. I blew my chance at a better life.. I mean I appreciate everything but.. Sir.. I missed my opportunity.." Andros's older voice came out, "Deserie.. Your a sargent now.. The need old theives.. They are idiots and do not know real life.."

Donna paused, "You.. You know my name.."

"I am from the future Donna.. In my now fourteen year old body.. This is your chance.. It is going to be like everything else you dealt with your whole life.. Their is no time to work out your feelings.. No time to grow up.. You get one shot.. If you want it.. Come to Nellis.. "

"Then everything will be rosey peachy keen!"

"No.. You step on that plane you might die in training.. " Amdros sounds somber, "Nobody will stop you if you get on the bus and leave.. However.. That plane ride leads to the first step for everything you ever wanted.. Your gonna get hurt.. Most likely fail.. Because.." Andros switches to Donna's older voice, "Are a stupid C#$%.. Just one chance .. a Lucky break was all I needed.."

"There is no such thing as a lucky," Donna does not finish the statement.. "We make our own luck.."
"Let me get this straight Rear Admiral Wilson," Commandant Jame Amos looked at a two star in front of him. Still taking in the advanced looking equipment, "My marine that is still scheduled for a dishonorable discharge.. Is the last memember of my Marine Corps left standing.. I had over five hundred marines.."

"Commandant," Short cut brown hair smiled.. "She is the LAST representative of the department of the Navy.. We got all the SEAL's to sirs.."

Admiral Greenert looked at the Rear Admiral, "I had.. Your kidding me.. She is the last Sailor and Marine.. There were over three thousands applicants.. The majority were DoN!"

Rear Admiral Wilson chuckled, "I guess no is a bad time to tell you something you must have missed.. The program is designed to remove ALL candidates."

"What? You have to graduate someone," Admiral Greenert looked at Rear Admiral Wilson.. "We have spent hundreds of millions of dollars out of our budget for this.."

"Nope.. You all agreed to this.." Rear Admiral wilson smiled evilly, "Let me give you a quick briefing.. In the future, Captain Colt was correct.. He was NOT special forces.. With that being said, JSOC adopted him after the battle of Camp pendelton.. Only one of eighty adoptees..He has been trained to lead special forces.. You do not lower your standards for substandard product.."

The commandant glares, "Let me get this straight.. Captain Colt somehow passed this program.."

"Yes sir.. " Rear Admiral wilson had look n his face, "All three prongs sir.. He passed the tryout phase.. Then the training.. And then.. Well their is a third part I do not have the clearance to know of.."

"Tryout phase.. I assumed.. I see.. Darwinism," Admiral Greenert took a deep breath.. "Only the best will pass this part.. What is the attrition rate of the second phase?"

"Thirteen point four percent average," A female teenager speaks.. "Good morning I 3.."

"Good morning sir," Rear Admiral Wilson stood at attention. "Recruit Deserie is still in the fight sir.."

"I expect nothing less from one of my best marines," The female smiles as she brings up files. "Usually it is accepted practice General.. Admiral.. To greet the superior officer.. I will let it slide because you two are still green."

Admiral Greenert looks at Rear Admiral Wilson..

"Captain Colt's, Mine, Jessica's, Shinia's, Joann's, and Cohen's superior officer Mr. CNO.. Rufus Henrietta Letch," Rear Admiral wilson returns to what he was doing.

"Good morning little lady," Commandant Amos chuckles at the glare from Rufus..

"She is the creator of this program General," Rear Admiral Wilson looks over.

A video is playing as Rufus chuckles..

"She cant even put together a rifle," Admiral Greenert shakes his head.. "And she beat out.."

The admiral goes quite as he sees one of the people taunting Donna.. He is holding a part, "Gear adrift Donna!"

Donna in the video uses her none finished rifle and knocks the man out cold.. She bends over picking up the mans rifle.. She takes his Ammo with an evil smile and leaves the area..

"Greenert.. Adapt and overcome," Amos chuckles with a huge smile.. "Not smart enough to put a simple rifle together.. So she stole someone elses.."

Admiral Greenert looks at the others, "This is.."

"Technology fails.. Weapons break.. " Rufus smiles as she watches the shooting, "The only reason she passed this is because she stole the other recruits ammo.. General.. We will have to work on her shooting.."

An explosion comes from the screen, "I was not aware explosives where part of this exercise?"

"They were not Admiral," Rear Admiral Wilson shakes his head. "Apparently she and several of the other recruits stole supplies from the armory.."

Bringing up the files, Rufus lets them read.. "Let us start with the basics.. None of the trainers are allowed to know anything about the trainees.. Hence why those enlisted who disbeyed were removed.. " Looking at the files, "I see five in fact in the brig.. Why were they not shot?"

"Shot," Admiral Greenert had look on his face?

The commandant had a puzzled look on his face, "Rear Admiral Wilson.."

"Sir," Rear Admiral Wilson had a look on his face.. "The Future UCMJ does provide the.."

"This program is one of the exceptions in paragraph three you are referring to.. Have them taken out and shot.. They signed the waivers," Rufus gave Rear Admiral Wilson an evil glare.. "Son.. It is the problem with this part of the program.. Especially in this time.. I want the other twelve brought back and sent to hard labor for life.."

Rear Admiral Wilson looked down, "Life sentence for an article 134 in an omega classified program.. Yes sir.. I request a review by.." Rufus Henrietta Letch tosses a piece of paper to Rear Admiral Wilson.. Opening the piece of paper, "All five denied.. Recommend death sentence for the other twelve.. Breach of discipline chief among the cause.."

"I intervened with the Chairman," Rufus whispered to the Commandant.. "I have to replace a few components might need spares."

"The death penalty," Admiral Greenert was stoned faced.. "Those five men have ri.."

"SIR," Rear Admiral Wilson raised his voice.. "Please refer to the deck log you signed when you entered.. It authorizes your submission to the rules of this command.. Which means you can be thrown in the brig or other things.."

Rufus looked at the CNO, "Norally you and the commandant would NEVER set foot inside this facility.. I allowed it with conditions.."

"You cant be serious.." The Commandant looked at a screen, "This is just supposed to be ruthless towards the participants.."

"This is a military command.. If you can not abide by the rules you will be thrown in the brig," Rufus shakes her head.. "Your excuses got your men killed commandant.. DEAD.. Now think hard about the information I have allowed into your hands.. Do you think the United States could take on India, China, Russia for a short time, Iran, and North Korea at the same time under your leadership. A strong fair hand is required.. These men committed treason."

Both officers look at the armored men behind them and go silent..

"Good you understand.. See how simple that is," Rufus spoke..

"The five in the brig are being taken out and shot.. I assumed you wanted it in front of the last seven candidates.. The other twelve have not left yet sir.. Rerouting to Asylum as trustees," Rear Admiral Wilson spoke stone cold..

"Oh I see Andros did find him.. Sold him on this.." Rufus rubbed her hands together, "Gentlemen.. With me.. I want you to meet the real military.."

Real Admiral Wilson looked sideways, "Sir.. The Senior trainer of the gauntlet run.. Captain Colt sold him on this.." Rear Admiral Wilson stopped, "I cant leave my post.. S#$%.. I always wanted to met him."

"Nope," Rufus motioned for the door to be held open.. "Lets leave Ladies.."

An airforce senior airman was pissed off, "What the F#$% are you doing.." He walks behind the five former trainers on their knees and pulls his side arm, "This is my fault.. I am so sorry.."

"Senior Airman Cincinatti," The commandant is cut short as the trigger pulls.

"All of the trainers will be retrained with me Rufus," Cincinnati pulls the trigger again.. "Why the F#$% are the MP's doing yalls job?"

The trainers stood wide eyed at attention..

Admiral Greenert swallowed hard as the side arm blew another set of brains out..

"It is not Rear Admiral Jensen's job.. It is not Henrietta's job.. It is not The Navy's or and other part of the DoD," Cincinatti pulled the trigger again..

Seven very tired looking members stared wide eyed themselves..

"No wonder the F#$%ing Dread Priate Roberts project is such a F#$% up.. Treason.. You let treason take place.."  Amos closes his eyes as the final former trainer's brains lay on the tarmac, "Now.. I will personally oversee this last part.. The rest of you trainers are dismissed.. We will be retraining when I am done.."

Smiling like a predator Senior Airman Cincinatti walks up and down the now at attention line of prospects..

"S#$% you sure Henrietta I cant just kill them.. IT would be faster," Cincinatti sees the no head shake from Rufus.. "God D@#$.. means I have to do this the special way.. Yu all read your orders.."

Seeing them all eye him..

Standing in front of the first one, "So.. Mr. F#$%ing Fairy.. You think a fag can......"

Admiral Greenert is stoned face for the next twenty minutes as four of the pissed off recruits all go to file grievences..

"That was D@#$ near Sexual assualt," Commandant Amos is very pissed.. "Two just took it Rufus.."

Senior airman starts in on Donna, who gets pissed.. 

after ten more mintes, "F#$% you I will make d#$% sure they end your career.." Donna storms off but stops at the end of the tarmac, "You.. " She looks back at the senior airman, "If we leave the tarmac.. We in effect resign.."

"Your free to go end my career," Cincinnati laughs..

Donna walks back over to the other two and gets back in formation..

Two weeks and you dumb F#$%s could not get rid of them.. Thirty minutes and four are gone," Cincinnati holds up four fingers.. "They always fall for that S#$%.."

"You see.. Lack of discipline under fire.. The enemy may know your weaknesses," Rufus laughs.. "Textbook gentlemen.."

"And they walked away from training," Admiral Greenert shakes hs head.. "But in effect they quit.."

"And all of them signed for experimental training," The Commandant swallows hard.. "S#$%.. The last three.."

Taking off his uniform, "Now you three.. Today we either fail you or fail you.. You see the road to Templar one is through me.."

The last three look at each other..

"Understand This is the part of training where you will be hurt.." Cincinnatti laughs evilly.. "You see.. My orders are to hurt you if you make it to this part.. So.. F#$%ers.. Lets do this!"

Donna hits the tarmac hard and spits blood..

The other two are in the back of ambulences as Cincinnatti laughs..

"Stay down girl..I will personally ensure you go back to Paris Island," Cincinnatti hits Donna in the ribs.. "I saved you for last.. You are the weakest.. If I had accepted earlier.. You would not have made it.."

Donna came up at the Senior Airman and misses..

He puts her in a head lock, "Thier is no one to save you tap out.. I will show.."

Blinking from lack of oxygen, Donna throws Cincinnatti.. "F#$% you," Donna is on her knees..

Landing like a cat, Cincinnatti sniffs the air.. He looks at Rufus, "You never said she was one of us.. A wildling.."

Rufus narrows her eyes, "And what does that have to do with anything?"

Cincinnatti hit Donna as she comes at him..

"My marine is the last one standing," Commandant Amos shakes his head.. "Your teling me she has not proved herself.."

"Nope.. No one can help her," Rufus stands their as the wind gently blows her slacks..

For the next ten minutes, Donna keeps getting back up.. 

Senior Airman Cincinnatti starts getting pissed. Finally, "Enough of this S#$%.."

Missing a swing again, Donna goes face first into the tarmac.. She tries to get up but lands in her own blood.. Slowly more blood comes from her face..

Senior Airman Cincinnatti shakes his head.. Sniffing the air and listening for a second, he turns to the officers.. "Unconscious.. D@#$.. She tried.."

"D@#$.." The Commandant closes his eyes, "She was the closest.. I.. She still is one of my marines.. I will send her back.. D@#$.. So we start this over.."

"I am proud to report.. That No one has graduated from the selection process.. Admiral Rufus Henrietta Letch.. I have successfully completed my orders.."

The Commandant does not move when Donna's eyes move.. As Cincinnatti keeps going on, Donna slowly moves into a crouching posistion..

"I will need about two months to get the," Cincinnatti goes into the tarmac head first from a flying tackle..

"Get him Recruit," The Commandant shouts as Donna wraps up cincinnatti from the back..

The two tangle for three more minutes as Cincinnatti's strength is useless.. 

"Dont let go Recruit," Admiral Greenert is surprised as Donna manages to hold on..

In anger Cincinnatti throws Donna off him, "Now.. This is personal.."

Cincinnatti comes in with a growl..

As they fall to the ground, Donna slams Cincinnatti's head into the tarmac..

She is on top of him hitting him in the back of the head..

She is growling as she slams his head again..

To everyone's surprise, Rufus bolts out and tackles Donna. "Enough.. Medic," Rufus yells as she locks Donna up on a sleeper hold..

"Commandant," A colonel whispered into General Amos's ear.. "That recruit you asked me to keep an eye on for you.. Sir, She is AWOL.."

Amos shook his head as the JCS watched a screen..

"Lt. Colonel Freedman is dead," An older man spoke.. "These Bastards somehow knew we were here.."

"Commandant," General Dempsey took a deep breath.. "The mission is a failure.. We will try and pull recon out.."

"Try," Amos was pissed.. "General..."

The first chords of eye of the tiger floated through the air from the live feed..

"Good morning boys," Donna's voice filled the air above the music.. "I hereby assume command of the mission.. Sargent Major Redson.. Sit rep.. Why are we here.."

The Sound of automatic weapons fire followed..

"Lady," Sargent Major Redson shook his head..

"Sargent Major... Captain Colt.. " Andros's voice filled the air, "Major Deseri was trained by me and several others personally.."

"Captain Colt," The Sargent Major open fires again into the enemy.. "F#$% you sir... A skirt.."

"Whose hand and D#$% you have to hold.. It's her first mission.. You get to break her cherry.." Andros laughed as he spoke, "She is now the commanding officer.. She has to prove to me she can lead you in combat.."

"What the H#$$ is going on," General Dempsey yelled?

On the screen Dressed in armor with a red cross, Deseri gets hit with a sniper round.. "F#$% that hurt!"

She hits the dirt..

"S#$%.. Mama," Redson is pissed.. "I.. Wait your not dead.."

"If you wanna F#$% it will have to wait big boy," Donna sits up behind cover.. "Captain.."

"You are on your own Major," Andros got off the line..

"The armor wont move completely.. Help me out of it," Donna took off the helmet.. "Give me the dead mans gear.."

The Sargent major started helping her out of the gear.. He hit her in the back of the head, "Mam.. Do NOT F#$%ing ever leave yourself as a target.. I will shoot you myself.. I am going to beat that little S#$%'s A$$.."

Donna slides into the dead man's gear.. "Sargent Major.. Put your wounded man in my gear.. It will protect him while we complete the mission.."

Sargent Major hits Deseri in the back of the head, "This mission is FUBAR'd.. Captain Colt sent you here to get a taste of failure.. I am not holding your di#$ mam.. You will lead us out of here. Or I will..."

Deseri fires a gun and hits something invisible.. A bloody headless figure appears as it falls over dead..

"What the F#$%," Redson sees major Deseri fire again.. "Invisible mother F#$%ers!!" He fires at the same spot Deseri did, as does another marine.. "S#$%.. Mam.."

"We are leaving," Deseri pauses.. "First get into their gear.. We need the tech.." 

Dirty and Filthy, wearing JSOC gear, Deseri walks into the hall..

Several pissed off drill instructors turn and see her..

"You are F#$%ing done Recruit. I do not care who you impressed," An officer yells.. "You are done in the marine corps!"

Sargent Major Redson comes in with several other tired and dirty Marines.. With his weapon slung, "Good afternoon Turds.."

The officer hides behind the drill instructors..

"My apologies sargent.." Sargent Major Redson walks like a lion across the distance to the drill instructors," Sargent Yeoloas.. We borrowed your recruit.. Needs of the Marine Corp!"

Sargent Yeoloas light brown skin shows as she glares, "Uncle Billy.. Recon borrowed my recruit.."

Redson hugs the Sargent and whispers, "I made it home.. I am retiring now Lacey.. Its now my beer and whores time.."

After the hug, Sargent Yeoloas sucks up a tear.. She looks at her hand and sees blood, "Your bleeding.."

"Its only a flesh wound littleone.. " Turning to the officer hiding behind drill instructors, "Sargent.. Your recruit lead us from the front.. You really need to have worked on her bearing a little.. She is F#$%^ing green.. I only had to hit her on the back of the head four times however.. Good job.. She will do!"

"F#$% I will do," Donna responds..

"This is not how," The officer stops when the Drill instructors move quickly out of the way..

Sargent Major Redson calmly stands in front of the officer.. He reaches up and takes off his Eagle Globe and anchor, "Sargent Yeoloas.. Please carry on with the graduation ceremony for .. For Lance Corporal Deseri.. She has earned that rank.. With a recommendation from a retiring Sargent Major to be promoted to corporal.."

"Uncle Billy.." The Sargent looks at her recruit, "He never gives recommendations for promotion.. He prefers to demote.." A little wide eyed, "Recruit Deseri.. You have to tell me some day what the F#$% you did to get Uncle Billy to respect you.."

One of the Drill instructors motioned for an HM2 to come over.. He pointed to the blood trail, "NOW!"

"This is not going to happen!"

One of the drill instructors got in the officers face, "Sir.. S#$% the F#$% up.. SIR!"

"No uncle Billy," Sargent Yeoloas grins.. "She should have changed and cleaned up.. She does not get the earned rank of corporal.. " As she pins the Eagle, globe, and Anchor she whispers, "Thank you major.."

Deseri is wide eyed, "You.. You know?"

"Captain Colt said to make sure you measure up at ALL times," The sargent steps back with an evil smile.. "Recruit.. Go unF#$% yourself.. I will let it slide due to a sargent major that has gone senile not returning my gear in the condition it left in.. You have ten minutes before you have an uniform inspection.."

Donna threw her beer against a wall, "That.. That god D@#$ prick.." Tears fell down her face as the photos of three slaughtered men sat in front of her, "I.."

"The burden of leadership.. Templar One," The voice made donna look up..

"I smelled the wallace and Cross gear.. " Looking at the fourteen year old, "You little S#$% must be Alex.."

"Wow.. millions in training made you a psychic," Alex pulled up a bar stool moving it next to Donna.. "The Legion hall here might get mad.."

A woman smiled as she sat a chicken sandwich and a sweet tea in front of Alex, "Darlin.."

"Thank you Miss Jones.." Alex smiled as he sat down, "How goes the emersion training?" Alex looks at the photo's, "Sucks.."

"Arent you supposed to be the future leader of the free world or some such S#$%," Donna took another beer pissed off..

"I know right.. I am supposed to give you some miracle.. Make you excited about being a superhero marine right," Alex picked up his sandwhich.. "Good job failing? You suck at this.. Really suck.. Or perhaps.. You would look cute in the dark."

Donna looks at Alex eating his sandwich and laughs not meaning to, "Slick little S#$%.. The cheap laugh.."

Alex smiles as he eats, "There is no easy way. " Alex looks at the pictures, "Five kids left with out fathers.. You really F#$%ed up.. "

Donna loses the smile and drinks her beer..

Alex reaches inside a backpack and pulls out several notepads.. "Lunch is on you.. As is the tip.."

"What the F#$5 is.." Donna pauses, "Littleman's dreams.. 2004.." Donna counts the years, "Till last year.."

"It includes the after action report," Alex takes another bite..

Reading the one alex pointed at, "My god.. You have a copy of the .. It doesnt exist.. This is the after Action report for the battle of camp pendelton!!"

Several military men all turned wide eyed..

Donna is turning through not even looking at her beer, "You recorded him in his sleep.. And my.. God.." Donna looked away, "That.." Her face paused, "The nursery.. The soldiers did this.."

"Keep reading.. You are looking at the only copy.." Alex sets the chicken sandwich down, "So.. You were B#$%^ing about your post battle briefing Rufus conducted.."

Donna was speed reading as she looked through.. Ever so often she looked up at Alex wide eyed, "My god.."

A man in a suit walks over, "Alex.. I hope your do not mind.. we would.."

The man freezes when Donna puts a gun to his head, "No.. You are NOT reading this.."

"Templar one," the Agent stops when a marine throws him to the ground..

"You are to close to Mr. Macer," The marine put a rifle in the Agents face. "And yes we know your with the CIA on loan to the retired Colonel of the Legion hall buddy.. Just stay there.. I will give you air conditioning if you require it.."

Donna is reading through the books.. "My. god.. He remembered every kill.. It.. Holy S@#$.. He really was blind for the first four hours.."

"DD," Alex grins evilly.. "I am taking you to some off time.. I have to go to visit Andros's mother.. Check on her.. Your driving.." Alex looked at everyone, "What RHIP! I have Templar One two point o as my driver.."

Donna looked at Alex, "Mr.. Alex.. My god.. It.. This was worse then what I went through.. "

"Colonel Dubios," Alex called out.. Alex starts eating his sandwich again..

An old man in jeans walks over and takes the beer, "DD.. Mr. Macer is pissed at me.. I did not allow the full briefing.. " Looking at the CIA agent with a rifle in his face, "I would appreciate you letting him up.."

"No," Alex went back to eating.. "Bad manners.. And I do not care this is your house either.. Colonel.. Now because of your choice Donna gets the harder lesson.." Alex lens over, "Leadership.. Every decision has a cost.. The Colonel's deciscion means I am going to put you in Littleman's shoes.. You may make it.. If not, the DoD can thank the Colonel for losing a billion dollars or so.."

"Mr. Macer.. She is Templar One," Colonel Dubios was stern.. "You.."

"Tell me to F#$% off like you mean it Colonel.. And no," Alex takes a drink from his soda.. "She is NOT templar one till I say so.. "

Everyone looked at Alex..

"Alex," Donna took a deep breath.. "I have earned it!! I.." Donna stopped and started laughing.. " Your good.. I missed that.. I.."

Alex gives her solemn look which makes Donna stop laughing..

"This is not going to be good is it.. I am going into the fryer.." Donna got a look of fear in her eyes, "I am going for a mile long walk in littleman's shoes.."

"A ten mile walk DD.." Alex closed his eyes, "Thier is a reason you had to want to be Templar One.. None of them will understand this.. You can turn me down and go to any branch you want.." Alex motioned for the Marine to let the CIA agent up, "You.. You will go with us.. You will observe first hand what this part is.."

"Mr. Macer," colonel Dubios is stopped by DD raising her hand..

"A ten mile nature walk.. Through the jungle of the first Templar.." DD looks at Alex, "He does not know we are coming.."

"Agent Waters," Alex takes a deep breath.. "Your gonna want to grab one of those bottles of JAck.. For your nerves.."

Waters shook his head, "I do not drink on duty.."

"Colonel.. Your going with, "Alex smiled politely..

"That's Templar One's mother.. I would not have come back here.." Agent waters rubs his face, "God D@#$.. Does that woman ever F#$%ing take a breath.. Three hours of yelling.. He grew up in that house.."

Colonel Dubios poured the jack into a dixie cup, "Sip it slow agent.. "

Alex held his Dixie Cup.. "Wait for it," Alex smiled a few seconds later when Ms. Colt stops yelling and goes silent.. "Yes Agent.."

"I dont care if Templar One just killed her.." Waters downs the glass and holds it out, "F#$%.. I.. How do I put this in a report? I see why I am not ready for field work.."

"You dont," Colonel Dubois shakes his head.. "I will personally dispose of the body if Templar One killed her.."

The armed Marines chuckle..

Donna Walks out shaking her head, "God.. Alex.." Donna sounds drained, "I see why he built the barn house.. God.. Why I was not allowed to have a weapon for this evolution.." Seeing everyone look at her, "I gave her her sleeping pills in her drink.. I snuck up behind her and put her in a sleeper hold.. Left her in a lazy boy chair.."

Alex hands his dixie cup to Donna.. 

She drank it all and leaned against the car, "God.. How did he not end up like his uncle?"

A car pulls up.. A blonde in jeans gets out, "Alex.. I am here.." She sees the bottle of jack, "It takes more than that to deal wth his mother!"

Donna looks at Alex, "The next mile?"

"Alex.. Who is," Austin's eyes glowed for a second.. "Donna.. Donna Deseri? You.. Your from Littleman's dreams.. "

"Major Deseri now Ms. Parker," Donna takes a deep breath.. "The Blonde.." Donna had a tear fall from her face..

"What is wrong with her Alex," Austin politely asked?

"She is on the second mile and emotionally winded," Alex responded..

A woman with a creole Accent calls out, "AUSTIN.. Darling your home!" A conservatively dressed Nineteen year old woman with an eye patch walks out, "Boy.. Drinkng the houch.." Smiling, "I wont say a word.. I heard That B#$%^ quit talking.. Let me know if I need to start the wood chipper."

"Mammy," Austin sighed.. "This is not my house! Ok.. Alex?"

Donna smiled, "I did not kill her.. I slipped her sleeping pills and then put her in a sleeper hold.. She is passed out cold.."

"You must bes Donna.." Mammy took her arm, "Andros's replacement as Templar One.. A woman. A front line soldier.. Oh the scandal.. You have to tell me everything.. Brigadier General Amos wont believe me.." Mammy whispers, "Austin Darling can you get our guest some light food.."

"Mammy," Austn gets a look on her face..

Mammy walks in with Donna, "Austin darlin have the men go through the Kitchen please.. The little robot thing just cleaned.. Shoes off Colonel.. Agent Waters.. My shine is in the fridge boys.. "

Mammy ignores Austin as she goes inside the house..

"Mammy.." Austin gets a mad look on her face, "Alex.. I .."

"Mammy is going to tell Donna what happened.. " Alex calmly speaks, "From her view.. Donna is being trained.. I have never heard this from Mammy's view.. She was in the swamps with him agent Waters.. "

"Son," the Colonel watches Austin get in the car...

"Wait for it," Alex whispers..

Austin is sitting behind the wheel, "God D@#$ it.." Austin gets out, "Alex.. Bring those two with you.."

One of the marines chuckles..

"You can shut the F#$% up corporal," Austin stormed into the house..

The Colonel looks at Agent waters..

Both men start laughing..

Alex smiles and whispers, "Get it out of your systems.. When Austin or Diana get pissed, she is just like Elizabeth Colt.."

"Agent Waters.. Moonshine," Colonel Dubios points with an open hand towards Alex?

The Agent looks at Colonel Dubios, "I would not miss this for the world.."

Agent Waters headed around towards the back kitchen door..

Colonel Dubios looked at the evil smile on Alex's face.. He turned and looked at Alex, "Mr. Macer?"

Alex holds up two fingers for the Colonel, "You get paid the same.. The science command is betting on you.."

Colonel Dubios is wide eyed as he whispers, "He is not field agent material?"

"Well that is up to his trainng officer.. It is not like your reputation is on the line.." Alex whispers, "Your not allowed to tell him by the way.."