Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Casualty Exercise TODAY!
This is scheduled for today.  Let's hope it doesn't go live.   tinycrying 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3392]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Explanation: Here is a link I found ...

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Practi...07373.html

Personal Disclosure: Hmmm this comment in the article after the video grabbed my attention ...

"It started at 8 a.m. at the Majestic Theater 1925 Elm St. to imitate a stage collapse."

... especially after the pedestrian walkway collapsed in Florida!

A stage collapse seems a strange incident plot and I am sure would not involve 100's of injured and I wonder why they just didn't go with a plain old bombing storyline?

What narrative are they trying to publicly spin from this?

They would have planned this for months in advance and so choosing that plot-line sticks out like a sore thumb when it comes to that collapsed pedestrian walkway happening just mere days ago ... it gives the look that the collapsed walkway was staged to give this mass casualty exercise some legitimacy and impetus.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos", not only that, but I saw some mentions yesterday on Twitter about a balcony that collapsed somewhere.  Lots of people injured. 
I never did see anything about it in the news, so I have nothing to validate that claim.

It does make one raise an eyebrow.   minusculethinking