Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient History - The Book of Thoth
I know at least one person here who will love delving into this topic, so this one is for you @"DuckforcoveR".  tinybiggrin 

[Image: he_who_balances_by_hbruton.jpg]

Quote:It is said that the Book of Thoth contains a number of spells, one of which allows the reader to understand the speech of animals, and one of which allows the reader to perceive the gods themselves. Legend says that he who read the contents of the book would obtain the means to decipher the secrets and master the earth, the sea, the air and the celestial bodies.

One of the most mysterious books to have ever been mentioned in the history of mankind is the Book of Thoth—a sacred and mysterious book of the ancient Egyptians, written by an ancient God.

According to historical records, the Book of Thot was a collection of ancient Egyptian texts which were written y Thoth—the ancient Egyptian god of writing and Knowledge.

They include numerous texts that were claimed to exist by ancient authors and a magical book that appears in an Egyptian work of fiction.
The Book of Thoth appears fragmented in diverse papyri, the majority pertaining to the second century of the Ptolemaic period.

The Book of Thoth is cited for the first time in the so-called Turis papyrus, published in Paris at the end of the eighteenth century, which describes a failed attempt to kill a pharaoh, using a series of spells taken from the Book of Thoth.

The Book of Thoth is a sacred ancient Egyptian book that offers unlimited knowledge to the reader. 
I have often wondered if Thoth is the same god as the Blue Avian that appeared to Corey Goode?  I think they are related somehow.

Read the full article here:  Link
Very interesting.
The article says fragments of the book have been found in various locations, OK, the book mentioned in the article?
Quote:Fragments have been found in Berlin, Paris, Vienna, Florence, Copenhagen and New Haven.

It was believed that he who read the contents of the book would obtain the means to decipher and master secrets related to the earth, the sea, the air and the celestial bodies.
Or parts of the 42 books used by the ancient Egyptians.
Quote:The church father Clement of Alexandria, in the sixth book of his work Stromata, mentions forty-two books used by ancient Egyptian priests that he says contain “the whole philosophy of the Egyptians”.

All these books, according to Clement, were written by Hermes (an ancient pre-existing Greek god that the Greeks likened to Thoth, claiming they were one and the same god, due to the fact they had similar qualities, i.e. both invented writing).
Where are the 42 books now?
Now those books are probably hidden or lost or destroyed!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-17-2018, 08:40 PM)guohua Wrote: Very interesting.
The article says fragments of the book have been found in various locations, OK, the book mentioned in the article?
Quote:Fragments have been found in Berlin, Paris, Vienna, Florence, Copenhagen and New Haven.

It was believed that he who read the contents of the book would obtain the means to decipher and master secrets related to the earth, the sea, the air and the celestial bodies.
Or parts of the 42 books used by the ancient Egyptians.
Quote:The church father Clement of Alexandria, in the sixth book of his work Stromata, mentions forty-two books used by ancient Egyptian priests that he says contain “the whole philosophy of the Egyptians”.

All these books, according to Clement, were written by Hermes (an ancient pre-existing Greek god that the Greeks likened to Thoth, claiming they were one and the same god, due to the fact they had similar qualities, i.e. both invented writing).
Where are the 42 books now?
Now those books are probably hidden or lost or destroyed!

Probably in the basement of the Vatican.   tinyok
One of the things I find amazing is that the Egyptians have these Gods like Thoth, Horus, Set, Ra, Bast and others that have the Brain Size of Animals, Small Animals.
From what I have learned, the Egyptians seen the Brain as a useless mass.
So,,, I guess what I'm saying is,,,,,, These Gods couldn't of been to Damn Smart!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]