Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Could Have BEEN,,,,,
Yes folks, this could have been your POTUS if all the illegals votes counted,,,,,, and she won.

Quote:She was holding the arm of an aide.

With Huma Abedin following behind, Clinton slipped about halfway down the descent, nearly tumbling down.

A man walking in front of her jumped to grab her as she reached for him.

Despite both men helping her get to the bottom of the stairs, she slipped again, nearly doing the splits.
Huma stopped to watch as Clinton attempted to regain her balance.

Hillary kicked off her sandals to get to the bottom of the stairs.

No one seemed alarmed by the startling display.

Clinton was in the country promoting her book, “What Happened.” Yes, she’s still bitter about losing to President Trump.
NTK Network reports:

Hillary Clinton suggested that people who supported President Trump in 2016 did so because they “didn’t like black people getting rights,” or women getting jobs, during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Sunday.

“If you look at the map of the United States, there’s all that red in the middle where Trump won. I win the coasts, I win Illinois, I win Minnesota, places like that,” Clinton said.

“What the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product,” Clinton explained.

“So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, ‘Make America Great Again,’ was looking backwards.”
Source
smallrofl   Hey,,, Hillary minusculemooning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Strange video, cant see her face, so I wonder is it her.? Other thing, no one else seems to be walking the same area she is (something put on the stones to make them slippy?).
I have zero love for the bitch, but the video seems strange. Fake news works both ways and we must be careful
(03-13-2018, 12:24 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Strange video, cant see her face, so I wonder is it her.? Other thing, no one else seems to be walking the same area she is (something put on the stones to make them slippy?).
I have zero love for the bitch, but the video seems strange. Fake news works both ways and we must be careful

I agree WF. Even if she lost the election, I'm surprised there's not more security surrounding her.

But I had to titter at one of the comments from that YouTube video regarding the established media
and their protective view on Hillary Clinton.

'CNN - Hillary helping two men walk down the stairs'
smallroflmao
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Wallfire"  & @"BIAD" 

It was her alright. 
Quote:Hillary now sprains her HAND after falling TWICE down the stairs: Clinton cancels trip to a fort in India and is told to rest by doctors following yet another injury
Source
[Image: 4A255E2F00000578-5497877-image-a-9_1520988779626.jpg]
[Image: 4A1DEE6F00000578-0-image-a-46_1520915639795.jpg]
Link
Link
Link
Link
There are some links to news outlets that reported it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Question some are asking is, was it actually her, or a double? 

Some people think she died after the 9-11 speech, as reported by this news anchor.

Quote:A TV anchor started his broadcast Sunday with a startling statement.
“Good evening,” said WABC weekend anchor Joe Torres. “We begin with Hillary Clinton’s death.”
Torres didn’t correct himself, but the broadcast continued on to report Clinton’s health troubles at Sunday’s 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York. The Democratic presidential candidate was dehydrated standing outside on the hot day, her campaign said, and video taken of her leaving the site early showed her needing assistance to get into a van.
The station told TVSpy that the mistake was accidental.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-w...rylink=cpy

We never heard more about this; went quite really fast.

Notice the differences in these photos. Not hard to see it is a different person. Also, notice how much shorter the index finger is.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3397]

There have been reports that as many as 5 people are used to cover as Hillary.  One had to stop being used because Hillary didn't age well.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3398]

And then we have this new technology where holograms can be used, and no one would realize the subject wasn't a real person.
I think this would only be used when on stage, or coming across a conference call, etc.  Imagine one's shock to walk up and try to shake her hand and yours passed right through hers.   tinysurprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3399]

So, the question remains: Is Hillary alive, or dead? 

If she is dead, they would need to keep up the charade that she is alive to continue their evil agenda.  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Evil never dies, even if HC died her evil would live on, and on,and on.
She was always dead... in her heart.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.