Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Living in a Parallel Universe
@"guohua" 

Quote:Now it must be understood that Buddhism comes from Hinduism and in that form of Buddhism, they do not believe in a Soul, we are made up from a Energy with our Consciousness.

That's what a soul is.  I think a lot of confusion comes from the same thing having different names in different "beliefs".
Good video.

Maybe you'd like to try,,,,,,,

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I may as well chuck in my 2 cents worth here. I've not watched the videos yet, but will go back and watch them as they are available - all the security on this computer tends to make videos run slow, or not at all.

First, understand that what I am about to say is only my belief, and I'm not saying this is hard and fast, objective, "truth". It's just what I have gathered over time, and may or may not have any bearing at all on what people conceive of as "reality".

This entire universe is mostly nothing, right down to the atomic level. The most solid rock you can throw at your neighbor's house is almost entirely emptiness, not even air, just.... emptiness. Vacuum. Nothingness. It's composed of molecules, which are mostly emptiness, which are in turn composed of atoms, also mostly nothingness, which in turn are composed of infinitesimal bundles of energy orbiting each other like planets in a solar system... the rest of the atom, the vast, VAST majority of it, consists of absolute nothingness, between those infinitesimal bundles of energy. In other words, everything you can see, touch, feel, or smell is mostly nothing. It's SO empty that I can't quite figure out why we don't just endlessly fall through it.

Now, in that nothingness that is everything we can experience, there is a LOT of room for other universes or dimensions that are also mostly nothing. Not "higher planes", "higher or lower dimensions" or "realms", just "other". "Higher" and "lower" are value statements, predicated upon the whims of the observer. Who are we to determine if another dimension is "better" or "worse"? It's not ours to label. It's just "other", "different", not ours.

I believe that everything - every "universe", "dimension", even every "time" for all of those universes and dimensions. ALL of that exists at the same "time", all in the same "space", but perhaps just slightly out of phase with all of the other "wheres" and "whens" that can be. In order to experience them, we would have to somehow alter our "phase" to match the one we want to experience.

There are ways to do that, but it's probably getting too deep for this post. Some of those ways are intentional, most are not - it just happens, seemingly by accident.

----------------

I believe that humans are composed of three parts: 1)the physical body, just a vehicle to carry the other two parts around; 2) the "soul", the spark of energy that makes living things alive, the energy that animates the body and binds the next element to it, and 3) the "spirit", the non-corporeal essence of what makes you "YOU". Some might think of it as "the mind".

According to science, energy can never, ever be destroyed - it can only change form. This means that both the spirit and the soul can never be destroyed. When we die, they can only leave the body and go... otherwhere. Even the energy that binds the atoms and molecules of the body goes "otherwhere" as the body decomposes and breaks down.

-----------------

I don't believe reincarnation is a reality. That's like saying the Creator - whatever or whomever one conceives that to be - is poor, doesn't have enough spirits to go around, so some folks just gotta share or wear hand-me-downs. It's not that I believe it's impossible, for there are very few things I believe to be impossible, I just don't believe that it "is", that it's a thing that happens. There are more people alive, right now, in this instant, than occupied the Earth in ALL of the time that was before I was born... that includes Neanderthals and Homo Erectoids. This means that if everyone who ever lived were reincarnated right now, there would still necessarily be bodies walking around with neither souls nor spirits. That doesn't even include the souls who, for whatever reason, will have said "I've had enough of this physical living thing, and I think I'll just hang out as spirit for a while".

BUT - if it were a thing, then there would be nothing to block it from crossing dimensional boundaries, either of time (if what I wrote above about everything that ever was or will be all existing in the same space at the same time is so) or dimension. There is nothing to prevent the phase shift from dumping the soul into any possible otherwhere or otherwhen that exists in that co-located space.

------------------

That said, there are ways to experience all of the otherwheres and otherwhens, sometimes as solidly as the room around you right now, sometimes more... etherially. It's all a matter of "phase shifting" the mind or spirit to be phase-locked with another reality. Some few folks have done that intentionally, others, the vast majority, have done it unitentionally, and wonder for the rest of their days just what happened to them for that space of time. It's not a matter of moving "up" or "down" a "level" or two, it's just a matter of phase shifting, tuning in to another reality for a period.

Some never come back.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I don't know if any of these stories were included in the previous videos (I didn't watch them all), so I thought I'd share it.  Very interesting stories.   tinybighuh 

I think this video also has some good information ot "food for thought".
Bump, Bump, Bump.
Let's discuss Reincarnation, do you believe?
There seems to be good videos out there of children and adults that remember their prior lives, but mostly children remember.

I have to agree with them, My Spiritual Belief does have a Strong Tie to Reincarnation.
We believe it is your Choice.

Now I know I have reincarnated, I don't remember much at all now, but I have an Extreme Fear of the sound of Rushing Water, or water being swirled and sucked down, I will not swim where I can not see the bottom and I will freak out if something touches my legs or feet from below.

My husband is afraid of heights and spiders.
Back when Christianity was first formed from the teachings of Jesus, there were many different interpretations of it going on in different parts of that country. When Emperor Constantine came into power he decided he only wanted ONE teaching being taught so everyone would have the same belief. This would stop any type of religious uprising/war, so he did away with some of the teachings and books written by the disciples. He and several of the Elders got together and decided which books to include in the Bible, and which books to leave out.

One reason the topic of reincarnation was withheld from the Bible was because the Elders thought that if people realized they had more than one life to "get it right" they wouldn't try to live the best they could in their current life. Teaching them that hell fire awaited any man who sinned made them easier to control.

There are books that contain Jesus' teachings that never made it into the first printing of the Christian Bible we use today, but none the less, they are still teachings from Jesus. Many of these "books" have been discovered over the past couple of decades.

Jesus also shared knowledge with his disciples that he told them not to reveal to the public, and he said there was more that would be revealed later. I believe "later" has arrived (actually, several decades ago).

Okay, having said that, let me say that some of the books that never made it into the Bible contained information about reincarnation. But, oops..... some verses slipped through in the books that got selected for our Bible that back-up reincarnation:
The ninth chapter of John tells the story of a man who was born blind. The disciples asked Jesus, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
In other words, the disciples acknowledged the possibility that being born blind might be this man's punishment for sins he committed. But since he was born blind, when could he have sinned unless it was in a previous life?

Also, in Matthew 17 Jesus was talking to Peter, James, and John and said, "Elijah does come, and he is to restore all things; but I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they pleased." Verse 13 reads, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them of John the Baptist.
In one of his other incarnations Elijah was very widely recognized as being Elijah. So obviously, if a time came when "they did not know him," it was in a different incarnation, which the disciples understood to be John the Baptist, who was beheaded by King Herod. This is the clear example of "did to him whatever they pleased".

Also, when Jesus said, "Ye must be born again of the spirit to enter the kingdom of heaven", I think that is EXACTLY what he meant! Of course man has put his own spin on the meaning of this, too.

Since the 1970's there have been many psychiatrists doing regressive hypnosis on people trying to find a childhood explanation for some of their client's problems. Unexpectedly, some of the clients went back even further to a previous life time and described it in full detail giving their names in that life, dates, and where they lived. Their details checked out to be true.
There have been thousands and thousands of these studies done by different psychiatrists since the first time it was revealed, and they have all had the same results.

Some scientists argue it is "cell memory" that was passed to us by our ancestors that gives us memories of past lives. NO! In one case study, I read about this person who remembered a past life as a woman who couldn't bear children. If it was cell memory, she wouldn't have been able to remember that lifetime because there was nobody to pass the cell memory to.

So many people have been helped with current phobias, fears, and other problems by revealing the root of their problem actually occurred in a past life. Once the clients "remember" this, they understand they carried that particular fear or health problem over into this life, and that they really don't need to hang on to it now. When they let it go, they're cured!

Have you ever just met someone and automatically felt so comfortable with them, like you've known them all your life? Or, maybe you knew that you didn't like a person before they even opened their mouth? These are people we've known in past lives, and when we meet them in this life we get these "feelings" about them based on how we got along with them in a past life.

Or, have you ever felt you've visited (or lived in) a certain place before, but know that you haven't?
If you're religious, it's really hard to accept something that hasn't been taught in the "church", but I do accept it after all the years of research I've done.

If you would like to research this topic further, you can read the book, Life Without Guilt, by Hazel M. Denning, Ph.D. It is an excellent book on the topic of reincarnation. I have read hundreds of books on this topic, and this is a good one for "starters".

Do you really think God could justify it as being fair to allow some people to be born with major physical or mental challenges while others aren't? And, what about the person who lives a terrible life up to the ripe old age of 89, then "gets saved" just before he dies, while a younger person dies at the young age of 18 before they've "made it right with God"? Their time here was unfairly shorter!  (I'm speaking to those who practice the Christian faith here.)

What about the person who is born into a family where he doesn't have to work to get the things he needs to live comfortably, while others are born into poverty and have to struggle and sacrifice all their lives just to get a scrap of food ( like the people in Haiti, and Africa). Does this really seem fair to you?

Forget what you've been brainwashed with by the "church" .... I'm asking YOU. Does this seem like a "JUST and FAIR" GOD to YOU?

Here's PART of "what I believe":
I believe we come here over the course of many life times to learn new lessons for spiritual growth.
I believe in the TRUE teachings of Jesus Christ, and live by the Ten Commandments.

I believe we each carry a "spark" of God in our heart, and this is where the kingdom of heaven is; in our hearts, and our body is the "Temple". This is why Christianity teaches us to take care of our body, because it is where God dwells.

I believe we can continue to choose to come back to Earth as long as there are lessons we want/need to learn, or we can choose not to come back if we feel there is no more spiritual advancement for us here. Although, some spirits come back just to help other people reach a higher level of spiritual awareness; they come to teach us.

I believe that when people accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior all past bad Karma is wiped clean and they won't have to come back again to pay their karmic debt; they have a clean slate. I think this is what it means when people "get saved". 
Until we do this, I think people have to keep coming back for more life times, either on Earth, or somewhere else, to burn off bad karma. 

I believe there will be an "end of time", and a "judgment day" because the Bible says it. My particular belief as to what this consists of is  different than what the "church" teaches. I think the "end of time" is when we die, because there is no such thing as "time" in the spiritual realm. And I think we each judge ourselves and decide if we lived up to learning the lessons we set out to learn before we chose to be "born again".  

Sorry, I got derailed and started preaching. Also, I'm sorry for the way this is laid out; my thoughts were kind of all over the place. Things are not organized as well as I'd like. 

Anyway... there is what I believe about reincarnation.
I believe in reincarnation. I was born with a birthmark on my left testicle. I always said I thought I'd been shot with a musket ball and I'd have further issues. Later I went to the doctor, and they discovered a tumor there. They said it would never go away without surgery. Afrer a few months a meditation it disappeared. 

I believe life is purgatory. I think escaping it is rare, but achievable. My father wears a cross on his neck for insurance, but he believes we'll all be insects in the end. I believe we're all nodes of the same organism, akin to skin cells. 

Parallel universes? Yeah, I'm onboard, but I dont think it means what you think. I think we're thinking in the box.
I hear so much about past lives Regression, well what about Future Lives Progresion?
Is it possible, I think it is.

My above post mentioned reincarnation and that I believe is real.
But I want to know why people are looking into a future live they lived and they have chosen to return to a past life (now) to fix something or help someone.

This was the best video I think, the others want to take you 5 or 10 years in your future to see how your job or marriage is doing, THAT is not what I'm interested in, I am talking about Future Life, a life you have lived.

Seriously, if you have lived a past life, why not a future life, is a Parallel Universe Real?
(07-19-2020, 03:02 AM)guohua Wrote: I hear so much about past lives Regression, well what about Future Lives Progresion?

But I want to know why people are looking into a future live they lived and they have chosen to return to a past life (now) to fix something or help someone.

This was the best video I think, the others want to take you 5 or 10 years in your future to see how your job or marriage is doing, THAT is not what I'm interested in, I am talking about Future Life, a life you have lived.

Seriously, if you have lived a past life, why not a future life, is a Parallel Universe Real?

I can't do videos like this. I've tried. Time is just distance. Perception of this place is the anomaly. We can only use what we got. Guided meditation is a nightmare, though there are things he says that click with me. I get it, at least from what I didnt skip.
(07-19-2020, 03:19 AM)Nomnomine Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 03:02 AM)guohua Wrote: I hear so much about past lives Regression, well what about Future Lives Progresion?

I can't do videos like this. I've tried. Time is just distance. Perception of this place is the anomaly. We can only use what we got. Guided meditation is a nightmare, though there are things he says that click with me. I get it, at least from what I didnt skip.

At lest you tired.  minusculethumbsup2
Sure, i am a firm believer. Of reincarnation.

Still thinking though, how can our population on this Earth keep growing? A person dies and reincarnates as two or more different new persons? An alien dies somewhere far away and reincarnates here, as a human?

There is a thing called "Baby colic" the little one just cries, curls up, becomes tense or stiff etc... I think it is, at least partially, because the baby can still remember past life and is like "Oh hell... crap... Not this again..." Then the baby forgets at some point...

I can't stand anything around my neck, like necklaces or high-collar shirts. And i can't stand heat (Sauna does not count, i can get away from there and have a cooling shower anytime i want). And for those reasons, i think that, regarding my past lives, i have at least once died due to hanging and at least once died due to fire.
(07-19-2020, 02:34 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: I believe in reincarnation. I was born with a birthmark on my left testicle. I always said I thought I'd been shot with a musket ball and I'd have further issues. Later I went to the doctor, and they discovered a tumor there. They said it would never go away without surgery. Afrer a few months a meditation it disappeared. 

I believe life is purgatory. I think escaping it is rare, but achievable. My father wears a cross on his neck for insurance, but he believes we'll all be insects in the end. I believe we're all nodes of the same organism, akin to skin cells. 

Parallel universes? Yeah, I'm onboard, but I dont think it means what you think. I think we're thinking in the box.

Well that was really the shot heard around the world.

I heard that too that birthmarks have something to do with how you passed on in another life. It's weird I didn't think I had one till I shaved my head and there is one behind my left ear about the size of a nickel. Makes you wonder
(07-19-2020, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband is afraid of heights and spiders.

Smart man! reminds me of myself ... tinydrroling

My mother was a Spiritualist (Dad is Catholic, weird mix) so I went with her from time to time, I was told that I had died as a young adult in a past life and that was one of the things holding me back in this life, like I can't let go subconsciously.

I don't know if that's true, but she was right about me in this life! I don't know if I believe in it or not though truthfully, but I do find the stories fascinating. I'm pretty cautious with what I do and don't believe, but open to everything!
(07-19-2020, 12:23 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Sure, i am a firm believer. Of reincarnation.

Still thinking though, how can our population on this Earth keep growing? A person dies and reincarnates as two or more different new persons? An alien dies somewhere far away and reincarnates here, as a human?

There is a thing called "Baby colic" the little one just cries, curls up, becomes tense or stiff etc... I think it is, at least partially, because the baby can still remember past life and is like "Oh hell... crap... Not this again..." Then the baby forgets at some point...

I can't stand anything around my neck, like necklaces or high-collar shirts. And i can't stand heat (Sauna does not count, i can get away from there and have a cooling shower anytime i want). And for those reasons, i think that, regarding my past lives, i have at least once died due to hanging and at least once died due to fire.

WOW! "Baby Colic" is interesting. First time I've heard of this and it makes sense.

Aliens being reincarnated as humans? I don't know about that.

Why does the population continues to grow?
The way I understand this is because there are many Spirits/Souls or Energy Beings that have never been in Human form before and have been taking the challenge to experience Life and Death knowing they can die and return or stay and help and advice a loved one or just return to the Energy/Light form.
It has gotten to the point in our medical advancement with birth that more babies survive birthing and more children survive adolescents so the trauma of Death is not as common.

If you could just imagine until the 20th century, only 2 (two) in five babies survived to 3 years old and then 1 (one) is loss to a sickness.
Now in the last 120 years more babies and children survive and yes our population has grown.

OK, My big question is this, has anyone ever remembered a Future Life, say in the 23rd Century and has reincarnated back to the 20th century.
Living in a Parallel Universe, Reincarnation, time travel, souls, God, religions, a matrix, walk-ins, prophets, eternity.

All man made concepts. Every single one of them.

Do I believe in certain of them? Of course. But it's just a belief.

I don't have tangible proof for any of them. Circumstantial evidence for most of them, yes.

I think that this whole thing we live in, life itself, the universe, everything we see, everything we hear, everything we touch is so far out there that we cannot fully comprehend it, it's like it's beyond our intellectual capacity. Not saying we're dumb, just saying it'd be like trying to analyze an alien metabolism that we've never seen.

As I get older, I tend to think that we don't know much but assume a hell of a lot.

JMO
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-19-2020, 09:09 PM)Sol Wrote: Living in a Parallel Universe, Reincarnation, time travel, souls, God, religions, a matrix, walk-ins, prophets, eternity.

I don't have tangible proof for any of them. Circumstantial evidence for most of them, yes.

I think that this whole thing we live in, life itself, the universe, everything we see, everything we hear, everything we touch is so far out there that we cannot fully comprehend it, it's like it's beyond our intellectual capacity. Not saying we're dumb, just saying it'd be like trying to analyze an alien metabolism that we've never seen.

As I get older, I tend to think that we don't know much but assume a hell of a lot.

JMO

True, every word.

But what happened was, the Creator or Creators gave the Slaves by accident or on Purpose the ability to think and by thinking we became Curious.
(07-19-2020, 10:41 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 09:09 PM)Sol Wrote: Living in a Parallel Universe, Reincarnation, time travel, souls, God, religions, a matrix, walk-ins, prophets, eternity.

JMO

True, every word.

But what happened was, the Creator or Creators gave the Slaves by accident or on Purpose the ability to think and by thinking we became Curious.

I agree. It's what separates us from all the other animals on this planet.

We are curious indeed. We are so fortunate to live in these times. That video Sky posted about Mars, those new Sun pictures that have surfaced this week, just flabbergasted!! We are seeing things that have never been seen before since the world exists!!

Here's another theory, which could make sense:

I don't know if anyone has seen "DEVS", it's a TV show about being in an algorithm..it's just Brilliant!!

We may be in a quantum computer reality from somewhere else. It's as plausible as any other belief out there.

Lots of may's, lots of if's... :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~