Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Living in a Parallel Universe
Well are You or We?
Do you believe in the idea of a Parallel Universe or More than one or two Parallel Unibere's.
Is there another you and me?
Can you just turn a corner and walk into a Parallel Universe?

Some Scientist say Yes!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have had for a long time the feeling that we live in an "interference" Universe, that is two Universes exist in the same space but at different times. 
Say there is another Universe half a second ahead of us, using the same space and time as us but that half second out of phase.
Some people can sense it, perhaps we all can but have got indifferent to the feeling so dont notice it.
(03-05-2018, 09:57 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I have had for a long time the feeling that we live in an "interference" Universe, that is two Universes exist in
the same space but at different times. 
Say there is another Universe half a second ahead of us, using the same space and time as us but that half
second out of phase.
Some people can sense it, perhaps we all can but have got indifferent to the feeling so dont notice it.

I -too, have felt this.
At first, I thought it was the remnants of developing into an adult and the confusion brought from interacting
with a world of everyone else making their own decisions. The real nuances of the fairy-tale-like disciplines I'd
been taught at school were now on full display and my environment was certainly not the one I'd assumed from
those lessons.

The texture of a reality I enjoyed as a child fell away to a point that even a certain smell was different, held less
information. Maybe all of this it could be put down to having to stow away that fanciful perspective of life in order
to deal with the harsh, practical climate that we mesh with as a societal animal.
It would make sense for that to be the case.

But I felt it wasn't that kids now used calculators in school exams or that my mind kept referring to past events
being decent practices to hand onto younger people with the added ingredient of power for myself knowing them
first.

It wasn't that I couldn't run as fast as I used to or that sexual attraction to a human had now involved a more
guttural-like physical change instead of the heart-racing reaction of an innocent child, these are parts of being
an adult and I understood that.

I looked and I listened. I researched and still am, perusing different interests and outlandish claims that imply
this world has somehow, been budged off the rails I had assumed.
The norms, the day-to-day world still turns and we create, destroy and race towards whatever gatepost of berserk
we will one day slam into. It seems the plan is still there.

There's something close. Something that's effecting this reality. This isn't about devils and angels, it's not aliens
in the sense that we lazily categorise them as and it's not a God's cheek rubbing against our own.
Though all I can say at the same time is it's possibly none or all the above!

It's postulated that there are different sizes of infinity and many of them. Multiple universes may exist in countless
sizes -in the manner we perceive size, and since we can forget the concern of having 'the room' to hold all these
possible realms, could it be suggested that from time-to-time, two or more of them touch or even merge?

Some say that when we reach a certain age as a human, we start to subconsciously worry about our deaths and
within those repressed musings, we tug at long-forgotten memories from childhood to 'cotton-wool' the brutal
shutdown of our individual lives.

Maybe... maybe that's why we 'feel' the world isn't the same and I could easily buy that as a reason.
It's harsh and impersonal enough for me to accept it. The entire existence of humanity isn't about me and I know
that when the end comes, moral prestige to face whatever happens will be low on my list as my candle is snuffed
out!

Still, I can feel something isn't right and it's not enough to be called an itch, but it's something and I'm sure it's
not something that's 'normal' -for the want of a better word.

Can accounts of ghosts, goblins and flying lights be indicators of this suggested 'interference' universe...? I don't
know for sure. But with the advent of the internet, our access to the strangeness that goes on around this planet
shows that there is merit for such an idea.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-05-2018, 09:57 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I have had for a long time the feeling that we live in an "interference" Universe, that is two Universes exist in the same space but at different times. 
Say there is another Universe half a second ahead of us, using the same space and time as us but that half second out of phase.

Could this be why we have a Deja Vu Moment?
(03-05-2018, 01:50 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 09:57 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I have had for a long time the feeling that we live in an "interference" Universe, that is two Universes exist in the same space but at different times. 

For me it explanes a lot of things, feelings of not been alone, feelings of fear, feelings that some room or house is not safe, parts of a forest that feels bad.
I dont talk about it much, to be honest this is the first time I have talked about it to anyone other then my friends
(03-05-2018, 05:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

For me it explanes a lot of things, feelings of not been alone, feelings of fear, feelings that some room or house is not safe, parts of a forest that feels bad.
I dont talk about it much, to be honest this is the first time I have talked about it to anyone other then my friends

Just so you know,,,, You're not alone.  :minusculehi:
(03-05-2018, 05:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

@"Wallfire",
I think you may just be tuning in to the energies left behind by those who came before you in certain areas.  You may be a sensitive and not know it.

@"guohua", you know me.  I'm open to anything after all the crazy experiences I've had. 

As for the guy in the first video (at the beginning), he either stepped through a time portal, or else he is the subject of an MKUltra experiment.

I'll have to finish watching it later.  On my list for tonight.   minusculethumbsup
Could it be one of these Xendra portals that some are talking about, one that can't be closed...?
(03-05-2018, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: Could it be one of these Xendra portals that some are talking about, one that can't be closed...?

From what I've heard/read, they open at certain times, when certain planets/stars are in the correct alignment with one another.  There may be a few that stay open, but they are few and far between from what I understand.
(03-05-2018, 10:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: From what I've heard/read, they open at certain times, when certain planets/stars are in the correct alignment with one another.
There may be a few that stay open, but they are few and far between from what I understand.

minusculethumbsup

This may be interesting to some.
This is a good video, 
I ask you,,,, do we keep this thread alive with a little,,,,,, Travelers From Other Dimensions or Time Traveling  tinybiggrin

I hope you enjoy these videos.
What is your thoughts on Reincarnation?
Could Reincarnation be a form of Dimensional Slip or Time Travel, you being born into another Dimension or Time.

If you look around, you will see shapes been used again and again, "nature" is just lazy.
If something works it get used again.
Now an interesting question is does the soul ( I dont mean the soul as used in religion but as in the spark of life) get reused ?
(03-10-2018, 01:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If you look around, you will see shapes been used again and again, "nature" is just lazy.
Now an interesting question is does the soul ( I dont mean the soul as used in religion but as in the spark of life) get reused ?

Good question and my answer is in accordance with my belief (Buddhist) Yes, your (, hún, soul, spirit) immortal soul, can be detached from the body and continue to learn through Reincarnation.
But that is my belief, it is the Spirit that make you who you are in each life, the question now is this, has or could the next life be in another Dimension or even Time. 

Does your Spirit alway become reborn in the Current Dimension or can you be reborn in a Parallel Earth, Current Time, Future or Past?
(03-10-2018, 04:23 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 01:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If you look around, you will see shapes been used again and again, "nature" is just lazy.

Good question and my answer is in accordance with my belief (Buddhist) Yes, your (, hún, soul, spirit) immortal soul, can be detached from the body and continue to learn through Reincarnation.
But that is my belief, it is the Spirit that make you who you are in each life, the question now is this, has or could the next life be in another Dimension or even Time. 

Does your Spirit alway become reborn in the Current Dimension or can you be reborn in a Parallel Earth, Current Time, Future or Past?

A very very interesting concept Guohua, but why dont we have greater knowledge of other worlds if our souls have been there ?
This also raises the questions is there only a limited amount of souls that they need to be "recycled", can a human be born without a soul, whats the differents between a person with a soul and without a soul?  good and evil?
Your question fills my mind with questions, and I like that
@"Wallfire" 
First let me take care of our Banner.
Then I post what I know.
(03-10-2018, 04:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

A very very interesting concept Guohua, but why dont we have greater knowledge of other worlds if our souls have been there ?
This also raises the questions is there only a limited amount of souls that they need to be "recycled", can a human be born without a soul, whats the differents between a person with a soul and without a soul?  good and evil?
This is what I have come to know through years (i'm the oldest bitch here) Ancestor Worship.

You may not know but others here do, I have two Spirits that accompany me daly. They are two Aunts, actually one is a Great, Great, Great Aunt and the other is an Aunt.
They talk to me and show me things and I can send them through meditation and prayer to visit others that are sick, physically or mentally.

They have told me that the older human Spirits are constantly evolving and passing on to other Realms and Times.
That as Spirits take a worldly Break or an Absence from a new birth, the Energy that Created us all can bring into place a New or Young Spirit to learn and grow and experience life, love, hate, joy, loss and most of all being Humble and Caring.

That other Realms or Dimensions are always influx and being destroyed or created and new and old spirits can start fresh with a new life in a new world or presence in another time.

Yes, there are humans or ghost or not of any real realm beings that can exists, those they tell me are what we call Demons, Very, Very, Very Evil Anti Beings or forms that are not Spirits.
It's hard to explain in English or to people raised in the Christian Faith, where as I was raised In Communist China and lived and worked there until I (shot) met my husband.

The Ancient Chinese believed in an after life and not always on this world or in our realm but in another Dimension and earth.

I hope this helped.

@"guohua",  as for being reborn in different dimensions, I think our soul remains on whatever level of awareness/enlightenment/dimension we are on at the time of our physical death. 
Ascension occurs as we become more and more enlightened with truth and goodness. If we reach a point of enlightenment that justifies we incarnate into a higher dimension when we leave this world, then the answer is Yes... we can be reborn in a different dimension. 

As for incarnating on a lower-level dimension, that would be as a volunteer to come back to help others who still need some guidance  to ascend.

As for past or present, I'm not sure. Some people say yes, that's possible. I'm not all that knowledgeable about this. It would be hard to do if what the experts say is true... that past, present, and future are all happening at the same time.   tinysurprised

@"Wallfire",  most people don't remember their past lives because it would interfere with lessons they need to learn this time around. However, some do, or at least some portions of it.  If you ever get a strong "feeling" that you have known someone before that you just met, or know your way around an area that you have never been to before... most likely are memories bleeding through from a past life.

The souls that need to be recycled are those who didn't learn the lesson(s) they came here to learn; they will need to redo another life and try to get it right next time.  It doesn't have to be on Earth; it can be on any world that is the same level/dimension they were on when they "died".  Those who did learn their lessons will go on to another higher dimension to continue learning and ascending up the levels of dimensions until one day they reunite with Source/Creator.

A human without a soul is not "human".  Some in the Christian religions would call this a demon, but a demon can't be born as human. They have to possess someone who is already in a human body. The demon will eventually take over the human body unless it is removed through an exorcism.

Anything "born" as human, has a soul.  Anything without a soul is called an android.
(03-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@"guohua",  as for being reborn in different dimensions, I think our soul remains on whatever level of awareness/enlightenment/dimension we are on at the time of our physical death. 
Ascension occurs as we become more and more enlightened with truth and goodness. If we reach a point of enlightenment that justifies we incarnate into a higher dimension when we leave this world, then the answer is Yes... we can be reborn in a different dimension. 

As for incarnating on a lower-level dimension, that would be as a volunteer to come back to help others who still need some guidance  to ascend.

As for past or present, I'm not sure. Some people say yes, that's possible. I'm not all that knowledgeable about this. It would be hard to do if what the experts say is true... that past, present, and future are all happening at the same time.   tinysurprised

@"Wallfire",  most people don't remember their past lives because it would interfere with lessons they need to learn this time around. However, some do, or at least some portions of it.  If you ever get a strong "feeling" that you have known someone before that you just met, or know your way around an area that you have never been to before... most likely are memories bleeding through from a past life.

The souls that need to be recycled are those who didn't learn the lesson(s) they came here to learn; they will need to redo another life and try to get it right next time.  It doesn't have to be on Earth; it can be on any world that is the same level/dimension they were on when they "died".  Those who did learn their lessons will go on to another higher dimension to continue learning and ascending up the levels of dimensions until one day they reunite with Source/Creator.

A human without a soul is not "human".  Some in the Christian religions would call this a demon, but a demon can't be born as human. They have to possess someone who is already in a human body. The demon will eventually take over the human body unless it is removed through an exorcism.

Anything "born" as human, has a soul.  Anything  without a soul is called an androiMystic
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Dear, I've translated some thoughts on Buddhism for English Speakers.
This would be a guide line to help understand the 10 Realms.

Traditionally, Buddhism teaches the existence of the ten realms of being. At the top is Buddha and the scale descends as follows: Bodhisattva (an enlightened being destined to be a Buddha, but purposely remaining on earth to teach others), Pratyeka Buddha (a Buddha for himself), Sravka (direct disciple of Buddha), heavenly beings (superhuman [angels?]), human beings, Asura (fighting spirits), beasts, Preta (hungry ghosts), and depraved men (hellish beings).

Traditionally, Buddhism teaches the existence of the ten realms of being. At the top is Buddha and the scale descends as follows: Bodhisattva (an enlightened being destined to be a Buddha, but purposely remaining on earth to teach others), Pratyeka Buddha (a Buddha for himself), Sravka (direct disciple of Buddha), heavenly beings (superhuman [angels?]), human beings, Asura (fighting spirits), beasts, Preta (hungry ghosts), and depraved men (hellish beings).

Now, these ten realms may be viewed as unfixed, nonobjective worlds, as mental and spiritual states of mind. These states of mind are created by men's thoughts, actions, and words. In other words, psychological states. These ten realms are "mutually immanent and mutually inclusive, each one having in it the remaining nine realms." 

For example, the realm of human beings has all the other nine states (from hell to Buddhahood). Man is at the same time capable of real selfishness, creating his own hell, or is truly compassionate, reflecting the compassion of Amida Buddha. Buddhas too have the other nine realms in their minds, for how can a Buddha possibly save those in hell if he himself does not identify with their suffering and guide them to enlightenment.
(From a Pamphlet at our Temple)

Now this is something most people don't know and ask.
What is Reincarnation?
The principle of reincarnation is where the soul of a person, or creature, transfers, or transmigrates, to another body after death. This does not need to be instantly, souls may wait many years before being born again into a different body.

Now it must be understood that Buddhism comes from Hinduism and in that form of Buddhism, they do not believe in a Soul, we are made up from a Energy with our Consciousness.

I practice the Old Chinese form of religion known as Ancestor Worship mixed with Buddhism.
Some of my family will tell you that Taoism is more inline with our form of belief.

ANCESTOR WORSHIP,  AND TAOISM.
Family is viewed as a closely united group of living and dead relatives. 

Ancestor worship is a religious practice based on the belief that deceased family members have a continued existence, that the spirits of deceased ancestors will look after the family, take an interest in the affairs of the world, and possess the ability to influence the fortune of the living.

Unity of the group is reinforced through ancestor veneration, offering of various kinds help to keep the ancestors happy in the spiritual world, who, in return, will bless the family.

Ancestor worshipping is not asking for favours, but to fulfil one’s filial duties. The act is a way to respect, honour and look after ancestors in their afterlives guaranteeing the ancestors’ well-being and positive disposition towards the living, as well as possibly seeking the ancestors’ wisdom, guidance or assistance for their living descendants. 

One has to pay respect and homage to the ancestors, honour the deeds and memories of the deceased, since the ancestors are the ones having brought the descendants into the world, nourished them and having prepared the conditions under which the descendants grew up, hence ancestor veneration is a pay back of spiritual debts.

Being an important aspect of the Chinese culture, the social or non-religious function of ancestor worship is to cultivate kinship values like filial piety, family loyalty, and continuity of the family lineage.

I'm not part of the norm, I have mixed beliefs, Ancestor Worship, Taoism and Buddhism all rolled into one  tinybigeyes.
Maybe that's why I'm so confusing,,,,, minusculethinking