Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange UFO Sightings February 2018
These are both strange occurrences witnessed just a few days apart last month, but in different parts of the world.  There have been some saying there is a war going on between different ET groups, and the "good guys" are winning. If it's true that "as above, so below", then this is certainly good news.   tinybiggrin 

What do you think this is?  A prank?  A war?  Swamp gas?   What?
First video is as fake as muslim eating ham, the second on is just flares from a fighter aircraft.
(03-02-2018, 12:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: First video is as fake as muslim eating ham, the second on is just flares from a fighter aircraft.

minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-02-2018, 12:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: First video is as fake as muslim eating ham, the second on is just flares from a fighter aircraft.

The first video was actually sent to MUFON, case file 90328.  I doubt they would have sent it in for inspection if it was CGI. 

The second one aired on the news, which doesn't mean anything, but still.  I'm just saying... have an open mind.  You don't want to go into shock when the real thing does appear in our skies one of these days.   tinysurprised
I think that because there has been so much "hype" about aliens and UFOs, when the aliens do appear ( and they will) many/everyone will see it as an anticlimax and start believing its an conspiracy by the government.
Such are humans, never happy with the truth.