Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Black Knight Satellite
Is or was it Really 13000 years old,,,,, Out there Monitoring Earth,,,,, us!!??
How do they know it's been around for 13000 years,,,,,, did someone leave instructions or a carving of it.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is one of the most wonderful storys, I have often wondered what it is and who owns it. Even with all the bullshit wrote about it there are still so many unanswered questions.
(02-26-2018, 07:10 AM)guohua Wrote: Is or was it Really 13000 years old,,,,, Out there Monitoring Earth,,,,, us!!??
How do they know it's been around for 13000 years,,,,,, did someone leave instructions or a carving of it.

I think I may have a partial answer to that.

Back in the early 90's, when I was studying physics and astronomy, I was working with star catalogs and star mapping, trying to map nearby stars in 3 dimensions for interstellar navigational purposes. During that time, and because of that endeavor, I ran across a report on what I believe is now called "the Black Knight Satellite", although I don't recall any mention of that name back then.

Ever since the invention of radio, people have intercepted strange radio signals that no one knows the source of. One of those signals was allegedly deciphered by a guy whose name as I recall was Duncan Lunan. He claimed the signal came from a satellite in Earth orbit, and that the signal it was sending deciphered into a star map. The stars as plotted in that signal, according to Lunan, were in the positions they held (from the perspective of Earth) 13,000 years ago. So that's where they came up with the 13,000 year ago figure. The theory put forth is that another civilization sent out satellites thousands of years ago to likely inhabitable systems, and ours entered Earth orbit, took a snapshot of the stars at that time, and then went into hibernation until it detected radio signals coming from Earth, indicating that we had developed far enough to communicate with. Then it started sending out it's signal with the time stamp mentioned.

It was a fascinating story to me at the time, but to be honest, it seems a terrible waste of resources to send a satellite that far just to tell folks something they could calculate for themselves - i.e. where the stars were 13,000 years ago.

The WOW signal picked up at Ohio State in, I believe, 1977, is another fascinating story - but we didn't get the actual transmission, just a radio spike which has never been repeated, so there's no telling what, if anything, that fleeting signal was trying to tell us. It was, however, powerful enough to spike the detectors off the charts (which is why the guy said "WOW!" the next morning when he saw the record of the spike), and they did get it's location narrowed down to two specific areas of sky... but, even after months of listening for a repeat, it never showed up again so that we could get the actual transmission.

Things that make you go "hmmm..."...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  That "WOW" signal could very possibly have been a signal to the Black Knight Satellite  telling it, "Message Received now shut down."
Here is another pretty good video.

I also found this article to be Amazing.

Quote:NASA has reported that it has received a message from distant space, having traveled to Earth from 540 million miles away, in the far reaches of our solar system.

However, this message wasn’t of mysterious origins; it was actually sent to Earth by an unmanned spacecraft we sent hurtling off toward Jupiter nearly five years ago. Now, like a conscientious teen texting to let mom know she arrived safely at her destination, our Juno spacecraft has done the same, after traveling 1.8 billion miles, and to the tune of 1.1 billion dollars spent funding the program.

In our current stage of development, it simply makes more sense to send an unmanned probe that can orbit a distant planet, gathering information that it transmits back to us as we study it from afar. Some might argue, since this has proven to be an effective strategy for humans, that perhaps one day we will discover evidence of other life forms that have done this just as well.
Have They?
Was that detected and labeled the "WOW"  signal?

Quote: In fact, this scenario is one interpretation behind a long-held mystery involving a mysterious “dark satellite”, said to be drifting above our planet in a retrograde orbit.

Observed since the 1950s, many have referred to these objects over the years, which seem to have collectively become known today as what is called the “Black Knight Satellite.” However, the history underlying this unusual claim is actually far more strange than most realize.

As far back as 1899, Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla had begun to monitor what he believed were possible “transmissions” from deep space; the same radio signals were apparently intercepted by Guglielmo Marconi as well, which had actually been natural radio emissions from areas further out in our solar system.

Later in the 1920s, ham radio operators would again begin intercepting signals, erroneously believed to have had extraterrestrial origins. These discoveries served the basis for a later claim by Scottish researcher Duncan Lunan, who said he uncovered evidence of an alien probe near Arcturus (he later partially withdrew this theory).

On May 14, 1954, the Saint Louis Post Dispatch carried a story titled, “Artificial Satellites Are Circling Earth, Writer on ‘Saucers’ Says.” The writer in question had been Donald E. Keyhoe, who had been promoting the idea that one or more artificial satellites were in Earth orbit at that time. A portion of the article read, “United States Government scientists at White Sands, N. M., Keyhoe said, are making an intensive effort to locate and chart the course of the satellites in an attempt to determine what they are and where they came from.
What was it that N. Tesla detected???????
In 1954 they suspected something was orbiting earth???

Quote:As Keyhoe later described in his book Aliens From Space:

Quote:“During 1953, the AF began experiments with new long range radar equipment. While making the initial tests, AF operators were astonished to pick up a gigantic object orbiting near the equator. Its speed was almost 18,000 miles an hour. Repeated checks showed that the tracking was correct. Some huge unknown object was circling Earth, six hundred miles out.”

The object was later “joined” by another strange satellite, observed in an orbit approximately 400 miles from Earth. Following these observations, the Defense Department assembled an “emergency satellite detection project” at White Sands, New Mexico. Dr. Clyde Tombaugh (who was known for his discovery of Pluto) was put in charge of the project, as was overseen under Army Ordinance Research. By March 3, 1954, an official explanation was released at White Sands, under approval by the Pentagon. Keyhoe describes it thusly:

Quote:“The armed forces, Army Ordinance stated, were searching for tiny moons or ‘moonlets,’ natural objects which had come in from space and were now orbiting the Earth. They had not been tracked or discovered sooner, a spokesman said, because they were following orbits near the equator and the scarcity of observatories there made them harder to locate. Also, special automatic-tracking cameras moving at the satellites’ speed would be required, because such fast-moving objects gave off very little light and ordinary telescopic cameras would not reveal them. The armed forces’ intention, the spokesman explained, was to locate suitable ‘moonlets’ which could be used as space bases and for launching missiles for the country’s defense.”

Read the rest of the article HERE: Source
You might be surprised to know,,,,,, we were being Watched,,,,, the question is,,,,,, by whom or what and why! !??
Here is another good article with videos.
Source
Duncan Lunan didn't say the satellite was near Arcturus, he said it was from Arcturus. Apparently, the star map he produced from the signal had all the stars in the positions they had 13,000 years ago (as seen from Earth), except Arcturus, which was offset farther than it should have been. His explanation for that was that the satellite was from Arcturus, and the aliens offset it more than it should have been compared to the other stars in order to draw attention to it. The only reason he could come up with for that was to say it was saying "here's where we are from - this star, right here, the one that's out of place".
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’