Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Timeline of Evil - Documented Proof PDF
Here is something EVERYONE needs to download and read. Learn about the infiltration of the evil showing a timeline of documented proof and names of those who wish to take America down and how they plan to do it and bring about a New World Order.

Download the PDF: Evil - The Timeline

That is one very very interesting video. Its not just in the USA its world wide.
The question I have is it a plot to take over, or is it just "man been man" Human kind is basically evil and dark, and will always try to get power and get even more power. Many things start out good but are soon turned evil as evil gives power.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
WOW!!  :mediumomg: an Awesome  smallawesome file to read.

Great work, but again,,, No One in the MSM well pay attention, The Clinton appear to be the main players.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I tried to download the PDF, but could not. The "Secure" website you download it from appears to be unable to create an actual secure connection, so my SSL transport security layer is refusing the connection.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I tried several other links for the file, but none so far have worked. Some have been scrubbed from the 'net, and just return a 404 message or equivalent. I did find this link to a web page, but don't know how close it conforms to the PDF file. I have noticed, so far, that this web page badly confuses the "internet of things" and "the cloud", which are not the same thing.

If you have - or can get - this file, and feel it to be important, you should probably create a torrent of it so that it can never be entirely erased from the internet.

So far, it looks (on the above mentioned web page, at least) to be the sour grapes of an inventor who invented "social networking" after his invention was undercut by rival developers. Let's face it - facebook, or any other "social networking" application, can do you no harm at all if you don't plug in to it and take the transfusion it offers. If you don't do that, it remains external to you, harmless, and of no effect.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’