Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is cooking...
The ongoing mystery...

Quote:Russia spy row: UK lab could be poison source, says ambassador.

'Russia's EU ambassador has suggested a UK research laboratory could be the source of the
nerve agent used in the attack on an ex-spy and his daughter.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3390]
Vladimir Chizhov.

Vladimir Chizhov told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show Russia had "nothing to do" with the poisoning
in Salisbury of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia. He said Russia did not stockpile the poison
and that the Porton Down lab was only eight miles (12km) from the city.

The government dismissed his comments as "nonsense."

Retired military intelligence officer Mr Skripal, 66, and Yulia, 33, remain critically ill in hospital after
being found slumped on a bench in Salisbury city centre on 4 March.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May has told MPs that Porton Down - Britain's military research base
-identified the substance used on them as being part of a group of military-grade nerve agents
known as Novichok developed by the Soviet Union.

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical 
Weapons will come to the UK on Monday to test samples of the nerve agent.
The Russian government has denied any involvement in the attack.

Mr Chizhov's comments come after a Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman said the UK was one
of the most likely sources of the nerve agent, along with the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden or
possibly the United States.

Maria Zakharova said a large number of ex-Soviet scientists had gone to live in the West, "taking
with them the technologies that they were working on". Czech foreign minister Martin Stropnicky said
the claims were "unsubstantiated" and "a classic way of manipulating information in the public space",
while Sweden also "forcefully" rejected the suggestion.

Mr Chizhov told the BBC that Mr Skripal could "rightly be referred to as a traitor" but "from the legal point
of view the Russian state had nothing against him". Asked how the nerve agent came to be used in
Salisbury, he said: "When you have a nerve agent or whatever, you check it against certain samples
that you retain in your laboratories.

"And Porton Down, as we now all know, is the largest military facility in the United Kingdom that has
been dealing with chemical weapons research. "And it's actually only eight miles from Salisbury."

But pressed on whether he was suggesting Porton Down was "responsible" for the nerve agent in the
attack, Mr Chizhov said: "I don't know. I don't have any evidence of anything having been used."

He said a number of scientists who claim to be responsible for creating some nerve agents "have been
whisked out of Russia and are currently residing in the United Kingdom" but no stockpiles of chemical
weapons had left the country after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

He added that there were "no stockpiles whatsoever" of nerve agents left in Russia.
Russia, he said, stopped producing chemical weapons in 1992 and destroyed all of its stockpiles last year.
The Foreign Office said there was "not an ounce of truth" in Mr Chizhov's suggestion of a link to Porton Down.

A spokesperson said: "It's just another futile attempt from the Russian state to divert the story away from the
facts -that Russia has acted in flagrant breach of its international obligations." Chemist Vil Mirzayanov, who
revealed the existence of Novichok in the 1990s and later defected to the United States, said he was
convinced Russia created the substance used in the attack.

He told the BBC: "Russia is the country that invented it, has the experience, turned it into a weapon.
This is the country that has fully mastered the cycle."

On Saturday, the Russian foreign ministry said UK staff would be expelled from Moscow within a week,
in response to Britain's decision to expel 23 Russian diplomats. It also said it would close the British
Council in Russia, which promotes cultural ties between the nations, and the British Consulate in
St Petersburg.

Writing in the Sun on Sunday, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson described the closures as "futile" and said
they would "only punish ordinary Russians" by depriving them of opportunities to learn English and apply
for visas to visit Britain.

The foreign secretary will meet his EU counterparts and Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg for talks
in Brussels on Monday. Mr Stoltenberg said he expects Germany's Angela Merkel and other leaders to
reassess their response to Russia at the next Nato summit in July.

He told German newspaper Welt am Sonntag: "Salisbury follows, by all appearances, a pattern we've
observed for some years - Russia is becoming more unpredictable and more aggressive."
Theresa May said the UK government would consider its next steps "in the coming days, alongside our
allies and partners".

She said: "Russia's response doesn't change the facts of the matter -the attempted assassination of two
people on British soil for which there is no alternative conclusion other than that the Russian state was
culpable."

Addressing the Commons last week, Mrs May said the decision to point the finger at Moscow was also
based on "Russia's record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations and our assessment that
Russia views some defectors as legitimate targets for assassinations".

On Saturday, counter-terrorism police renewed their appeal for sightings of Mr Skripal's burgundy
BMW 320D saloon car, registration HD09 WAO, in Salisbury on the morning of Sunday, March 4...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I find it strange that the weak fool May is now been seen as a great leader. This whole show is so classic "cold war" and is been used by May to try and save her own skin.
I also wonder is this show is been used to cover some other thing that May does not want seen by the people.
(03-18-2018, 11:35 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I find it strange that the weak fool May is now been seen as a great leader. This whole show is so classic "cold war" and is been used by May to try and save her own skin.
I also wonder is this show is been used to cover some other thing that May does not want seen by the people.

It wouldn't surprise me if something was 'hidden' with the use of this blame-game scenario.
Russian oligarchs and defectors have been found dead in London for years and hardly raised in eyebrow in
the mainstream media.

Theresa May is riding the wave to indicate a 'Iron Maiden'-style of political control, a less-physical way that
Thatcher did when riding a tank on the Falkland islands! If you're going to accuse a country of this crime,
wouldn't you make the evidence available to everyone -including the accused?

I'm going with the Porton Down idea and the need for some US assistance. It looks like the baton of Russia
-bashing has been handed over now that the Trump/Russia collusion investigation has died a death.

If this theory is true, it shows that those who war in the shadows are not affiliated with geographical countries.
Ergo, the idea of a 'Deep State' cannot be pointed at anywhere specific in the world.
(03-18-2018, 12:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 11:35 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I find it strange that the weak fool May is now been seen as a great leader. This whole show is so classic "cold war" and is been used by May to try and save her own skin.

It wouldn't surprise me if something was 'hidden' with the use of this blame-game scenario.
Russian oligarchs and defectors have been found dead in London for years and hardly raised in eyebrow in
the mainstream media.

Theresa May is riding the wave to indicate a 'Iron Maiden'-style of political control, a less-physical way that
Thatcher did when riding a tank on the Falkland islands! If you're going to accuse a country of this crime,
wouldn't you make the evidence available to everyone -including the accused?

I'm going with the Porton Down idea and the need for some US assistance. It looks like the baton of Russia
-bashing has been handed over now that the Trump/Russia collusion investigation has died a death.

If this theory is true, it shows that those who war in the shadows are not affiliated with geographical countries.
Ergo, the idea of a 'Deep State' cannot be pointed at anywhere specific in the world.

Interesting times we live in.

"Baton passing" and "shadow wars".

There has been a shadow war going on in the US for well over a year now. It intensified a couple of months ago, and for the moment, the tide appears to have turned against those who started it.

For the moment.

I don't think the baton has been passed so much as the geographical scope has widened. Even shadow warriors have to occasionally run and hide, and they need a place to run to when that happens.

I'm no fan of Russia either, but the spectre of a new Cold War has certain advantages for certain shadow warriors, and I have to take that into account. When the Soviet Union collapsed, the totalitarian shadow warriors scattered, some of them joining "fellow travelers" in the west for strength in concentrated numbers. The net result was that the Bolsheviks changed venue, and now we appear to have inherited the mantle of the old Soviets. We have become what we managed to kill off.

Note well the meteoric rise of "progressivism" in the west only AFTER it's collapse under it's old name of "communism" in the east for verification.

Now the Progressives in the west appear to have a case of the red-ass at their old comrades in the east who abandoned the principles of collectivism. They allowed the Revolution to fail, and it has moved to greener pastures and renamed itself... but the culprits who allowed, nay PROMOTED it's collapse in the east must be punished.

What better way to punish them than to kick off a new Cold War? After all, we whooped the east during the last one, so we should be able to do it again, right? Punish those dastardly not-any-longer-comrades, and use it as a diversion to distract attention from the shadow war going on to take over the west IN the west all at the same time! It's a win-win for the Progressives! We just have stomped the living hell out of radical Islam (although not nearly thoroughly enough, in my opinion), so now we need a new boogie man to frighten the children with...

... enter the Russians.

Anyone paying attention will note that the only folks here railing against the Russians are the progressives, from Schumer to McCain. I give nary a shit what letter they place beside their names, as that is meaningless, just another distraction. They are all Progressives. One knows a tree by it's fruits, and their fruit is rotten whether "R" or "D".

So, while all eyes are upon the Russians the shadow war for control of the west continues unimpeded by those so distracted.

It's a grand strategy, but it is destined to fail just as it did during the Old Cold War. There are a few things they have failed to account for in their strategy. I'll not enumerate those things here, in the interest of OPSEC, but rest assured they exist, and remain unaccounted for.

Still, it's the nature of war, shadow or otherwise, to be hard and hard fought. So will this one be, It will be neither easy nor pretty, but in the end totalitarianism always fails, and will collapse again this time...

... it's just that the shoes have been put on the other feet, and it's likely that Russia will prevail this time. The only thing to look forward to is the fact that some day, freedom will again be restored in the west.

I wonder of the totalitarians will run back to Russia when that happens, and start the cycle over again, or if we can manage to annihilate them this time? Only time will tell.

The Shadow War is on, but the baton has not been passed - the battlefield has only expanded. Same MO there as here - manufactured outrage against manufactured incidents. Just for Mystic Wanderer: THIS is a classic case of a "false flag", and is how the term is defined - create an incident yourself, against your own, and then proceed to blame it on another, not guilty, country for the purpose of stirring strife.

Interesting times we live in. Back in the mid-80's, I would never have been able to imagine myself coming to the defense of the damned Russians - I was too busy at the time trying to kill 'em - and yet here we are, in a whole Brave New World. I guess this is my life lesson - just because they are Russians does not automatically mean they are guilty. This time, they are not. WE are.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Once again the old "woods runner" has got it right. One has only to look at all the rules that have been passed in GB give massive surveillance rights to the Government, paying of people to spy on friends and people near, the list just goes on.
GB has become the new USSR.
(03-19-2018, 06:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Just for Mystic Wanderer: THIS is a classic case of a "false flag", and is how the term is defined - create an incident yourself, against your own, and then proceed to blame it on another, not guilty,  country for the purpose of stirring strife.

Isn't that what I said?   tinyhuh  Except, it doesn't always have to be against another country, as it was termed when the ships used the wrong flag a long time ago.  Now it can also be an agenda against a different political arm or whatever they want to use it against.

There are also hoaxes, which are a bit different.  Sometimes people get the two confused.

Quote:Interesting times we live in. Back in the mid-80's, I would never have been able to imagine myself coming to the defense of the damned Russians - I was too busy at the time trying to kill 'em - and yet here we are, in a whole Brave New World. I guess this is my life lesson - just because they are Russians does not automatically mean they are guilty. This time, they are not. WE are.

Now that we've come full circle, I wonder if we humans have learned anything from past mistakes?   It would appear not.
Everything changes, moves to some were else and stays the same. Hate always needs something to hate and will always find it
(03-19-2018, 11:09 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Once again the old "woods runner" has got it right. One has only to look at all the rules that have been passed in GB give massive surveillance rights to the Government, paying of people to spy on friends and people near, the list just goes on.
GB has become the new USSR.

It's not just the UK - I honestly don't have a good finger on the political pulse of the UK, but I imagine they are at least as far along, possibly a bit farther, and maybe just taking a parallel path with the US. I do know that the UK government has defacto outlawed encryption for private citizens, and it can't be a good thing when only the governemnt is allowed privacy. Oh, they haven't outlawed it outright as far as I know - that would break the internet - BUT they have passed laws requiring citizens to give up their encryption keys on demand, effectively nullifying the benefits of encryption. In a climate like that, the only possible defense is an encryption program called "Rubber Hose", or VeraCrypt with it's "plausible deniability" function. Those programs were tailor made for use under totalitarian regimes, and have been used to good effect - field tested, one might say.

In the US, the "Progressives" were all set to take over, and felt their victory was assured... which is why it came as such a shock when Hillary Clinton lost. That's why they went into convulsions when Trump won. it threw a wrench in the works. There was much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth here in the good ol' USA when the Progressives got jerked up short, just when they were on a roll and could see the finish line. Just one more Progressive term would have been enough to put the US under, I believe.

Trump has thrown a wrench in the works, for the time being. It won't last, of course, but with any luck at all he may have bought enough time for some of the citizens to heed the wake-up call. It's still gonna get worse before it gets better, but I'm hoping we've been given a fighting chance... the key word there is "fighting". There is gonna be some. Commu-gressives don't give up without one, and they generally trot out the guns when the chips are down for them and their backs against the wall.

They are still fighting now, although in the shadows and not openly. A prime example is the current craze among high school students to ban guns. I don't believe for a moment that is a spontaneous uprising. it's scripted and directed - and financed - for certain. Witness the thousands of high school students from around the nation that converged on DC on March 14th. I don't believe for an instant that those students dug into their weekly allowances to pay for their own transportation, room, and board for that event. That money came from somewhere else, and that somewhere else is heavily involved in the Progressive agenda. Even the words came from somewhere on high - I watched student after student falter in their speaking, only to be "prompted" and coached by their handlers, openly. It's despicable to use youngsters, kids who don't know any better, to eliminate their own future rights. I would say "deplorable", but I think the totalitarians have trademarked that word for use against the rest of us.

When Commu-gressives lose at the ballot box, they invariably dust off the cartridge box. I don't see the coming war as the citizens against the government - it appears to me that the government is as divided into the two factions as the citizenry is. I think it will be more of a free-for-all, with the two factions facing off against one another at whatever level they find themselves at, and with whatever means they have at hand to prosecute the fight.

Guns aren't always the right answer.

I don't believe the Amtrack train wreck in Virginia, the one carrying only not-progressive government leaders, was any sort of "accident" either. Not for an instant. That was, at best, a warning shot... and at worst, a failed coup attempt.

When it comes to a shooting war, the Progressive leadership will be nowhere to be found. I saw it time and time again in Nicaragua, among other places. They just go in, stir up a bunch of crap, then throw pre-positioned "useful idiots" into the guns of their opponents, all the while remaining safely cocooned elsewhere. Now that some folks are on to their modus operandi, those cocoons might not be as safe as they thought... but I digress.

The best way to kill a snake it to take it's head off. How one chooses to do that is his own affair, best left up to the individual.

Make no mistake, a shooting war is coming - that's why they have a hard-on for folks' weapons - "assault weapons" in particular - at the moment. Oh, they'll let folks keep their pop-guns in an attempt to pacify them, but when it comes to fighting weapons, they think they should have a monopoly on those, and that they should be outlawed for the rest. Remember this: a "deer rifle" is just a sniper rifle with a flashy paint job. One man, with one of those, can arm entire squads of his buddies with "assault weapons" if he has a mind to.

Saw that in Bosnia. I had a friend that was there at the beginning. One day, he and 4 of his buddies went off for a walk entirely and utterly unarmed. By the end of the day they had two guns. By the end of the next day, they had 7 guns. By the end of the week, they had a whole ammo depot, and were arming entire companies. Never underestimate a determined man.

I probably need to shut up at this point, stop drinking, and go to sleep. Night, y'all!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" said,
Quote:The best way to kill a snake it to take it's head off. How one chooses to do that is his own affair, best left up to the individual.

She might not be the head, but she's about as close to the top as you can get, when it comes to those we're able to take down.

I saw this post on Twitter first thing when I woke up, and I was immediately awake and doing my happy dance!     hugedancingbaby

Quote:Abel Danger Global‏ @Telford_Russian

#FieldMcConnell will do a special show at 1pm central today to explain the surrender of his sister, #KristineMarcy.

Show link will be posted when available. @fieldmcc @agentdice

Kristine Marcy is Field's sister, and she is the head of the SES!   smallgreenbananadancer

The clog has just been removed from the swamp drain, and the flushing has begun!!  WOOOOHOOOO!
(03-20-2018, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" said,
Quote:The best way to kill a snake it to take it's head off. How one chooses to do that is his own affair, best left up to the individual.

She might not be the head, but she's about as close to the top as you can get, when it comes to those we're able to take down.

I saw this post on Twitter first thing when I woke up, and I was immediately awake and doing my happy dance!     hugedancingbaby

Quote:Abel Danger Global‏ @Telford_Russian

#FieldMcConnell will do a special show at 1pm central today to explain the surrender of his sister, #KristineMarcy.

Show link will be posted when available. @fieldmcc @agentdice

Kristine Marcy is Field's sister, and she is the head of the SES!   smallgreenbananadancer

The clog has just been removed from the swamp drain, and the flushing has begun!!  WOOOOHOOOO!

She appears to be just another one of those "useful idiots" I mentioned, and just got thrown into the guns of the opposition. I have to wonder just who she is "surrendering" to, and why, given the nature of "Able Danger". The folks at the top, the snake's head, are nowhere to be found at the moment. When they ARE found, it'll more than likely be as a mere carcass. You don't put a snake on trial or accept it's surrender, you eliminate the threat it presents.

I still believe Able Danger is working for the opposition in a PSYOP, and this is probably just another dog and pony show, trotting out one of the dogs at the moment for a show piece. While folks are watching that, distracted, the hammer will fall yet again, elsewhere.

I strongly urge not placing too much faith in Able Danger, for when the curtain is drawn aside, the fall from that faith is long and hard... and damaging. Just ask Winston how he felt when O'Brien got through with him.

@"Ninurta",  I think you are wrong, but we'll soon find out.

I've learned a lot about what all Kristine Marcy is involved in, and her turning herself in is a MAJOR deal for draining the swamp.
(03-20-2018, 06:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta",  I think you are wrong, but we'll soon find out.

I've learned a lot about what all Kristine Marcy is involved in, and her turning herself in is a MAJOR deal for draining the swamp.

Who did she "turn herself in" to? The DOJ, the World Court, or some fly by night Abel Danger prison camp? I've not heard anything on the news today about her "surrender", but with all the school shootings in MD and the bombings in TX, they might not have had time to wedge in the victory of the proletariat...

I got curious.

I looked around for Kristine Marcy's surrender.

I found this video.

I am convinced that Field McConnell is so full of shit his eyes should be brown, I'm no longer convinced that he's even bright enough to participate in a one float parade, much less a PSYOP.

"Surrendered" to Field McConnell? My ass. that's no surrender at all. There are exactly, precisely NO repercussions in any such surrender. I'm not buying for an instant that Kristine Marcy is chained in a dungeon in field McConnell's basement awaiting trial at the World Court... and if not, what exactly did this "surrender" accomplish? Did he take away her charge cards to Niemann-Marcus or something? Take away her birthday or make her write bad checks? Tell her that her shoes clash with her handbag and make her cry? Just where is the punishment or consequence to her surrender?

This is a charade. it's Field McConnell's 15 minutes of YouTube fame,

Update on the Skripal poisoning.

Quote:Russian spy: 'No way' spy nerve agent came from UK lab.

'There is "no way" any nerve agent held at the UK's Porton Down lab could be linked to the
poisoning of a Russian ex-spy and his daughter, the site's chief executive has told the BBC.

Gary Aitkenhead said suggestions by Russia that the proximity of the labs to the incident
Salisbury might be somehow suspicious were "frustrating" .
He said the laboratory had the "highest levels" of controls and security.

Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia remain in a critical condition.

In updated advice, Public Health England says people who had been in the Mill pub and Zizzi
restaurant in Salisbury visited by the Skripals wearing clothing that can only be dry cleaned
should arrange to have their items collected by the council.

It says anyone in either venue between 13:30 GMT on Sunday 4 March and closure on Monday
should arrange to have their clothes collected by the council and they will be compensated.

PHE's earlier advice had been to wash possessions as a precaution and double bag in plastic
clothes that needed dry cleaning until further notice...'
SOURCE:

Salisbury Council employees to collect possibly-contaminated attire...? And the town's residents
via their Community Tax (Poll Tax) are to pay for replacement clothing?!

It's odd that this nerve-agent can still have any effects after it's supposed use -and the fact that
the only other victim of it suffered only when he approached them on the park bench after the
meal at the restaurant.

Maybe it's in hope of not having any external evidence available for capture by those accused?

Edit: And Commander Timothy Jerrell Cunningham is still missing.
I found this little bit of info

First Recorded Successful Novichok Synthesis was in 2016 – By Iran, in Cooperation with the OPCW 279

17 Mar, 2018  in Uncategorized by craig

The line that novichoks can only be produced by Russia is now proven to be a complete lie. As I previously proved by referencing their publications, in 2013 the OPCW scientific advisory committee note the evidence was sparse that novichoks had ever been successfully produced, and that was still the line being published by Porton Down in 2016. You can find the hard evidence of all that here.
I have now been sent the vital information that in late 2016, Iranian scientists set out to study whether novichoks really could be produced from commercially available ingredients. Iran succeeded in synthesising a number of novichoks. Iran did this in full cooperation with the OPCW and immediately reported the results to the OPCW so they could be added to the chemical weapons database.
This makes complete nonsense of the Theresa May’s “of a type developed by Russia” line, used to parliament and the UN Security Council. This explains why Porton Down have refused to cave in to governmental pressure to say the nerve agent was Russian. If Iran can make a novichok, so can a significant number of states.
While Iran acted absolutely responsibly in cooperating with the OPCW, there are a handful of rogue states operating outwith the rule of international law, like Israel and North Korea, which refuse to ratify the Chemical Weapons Convention, join the OPCW or destroy their chemical weapons stocks. Russia has cooperated in the OPCW destruction of all its chemical weapons stocks, completed last year, which included regular OPCW inspection of all the sites alleged to have been in the original “novichok” programme. Why nobody is even looking at the rogue states outwith the OPCW is a genuine puzzle.
Extraordinarily, only yesterday the Guardian was still carrying an article which claimed “only the Russian state” could make a novichok. Despite the lying propaganda regurgitated by virtually every corporate and state “journalist”, in truth is it is now proven beyond dispute that “of a type developed by Russia” has zero evidential value and is a politician’s weasel phrase designed deliberately to mislead the public. The public should ask why.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/...-the-opcw/
(03-23-2018, 10:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I found this little bit of info

First Recorded Successful Novichok Synthesis was in 2016 – By Iran, in Cooperation with the OPCW...
@Wallfire. What do you think the end-game is here?
I mean, withholding evidence from the accused party can be seen as suspicious and if you're confident
of the obtained facts, wouldn't it be better if you covered all exit routes and force an admission?
I think I will leave it for each person to join up the points as they see fit. Why am I doing this, well lets just say people understand and accept things when they do it themselfs.
Words of a powerful song
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me i got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s
Update on the nerve-agent situation...

Quote:Spy poisoning: Highest amount of nerve agent was on door.

'A Russian ex-spy and his daughter, who were poisoned by a nerve agent, first came into contact
with the substance at their home, police have said.

Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were found collapsed on a bench in Salisbury on 4 March
and remain in a critical condition in hospital.

Counter terrorism police said their efforts were focussed around the Skripal's address in the city.
The risk to neighbours living near the Skripal's remains low.

Specialists identified the highest concentration of the nerve agent, to date, at the front door of the Skripal's
house, police said in a statement. The Metropolitan Police said it wanted to reassure the public that searches
around the Skripal's neighbourhood were precautionary.

About 250 counter terrorism officers continue to work on the case.

Prime Minister Theresa May has said the chemical used in the attack was part of a group of nerve agents
developed by Russia known as Novichok. The prime minister has said there was "no alternative conclusion
other than that the Russian state was culpable," in the attack, and she has expelled 23 Russian diplomats
from the UK...'
SOURCE:
Keeping with the current outlook on the Russian poisoning scandal and that latest reports indicate
that the front door of Sergei Skripal's house may have been the first contact, one has to wonder
why it took so long for the nerve agent to take effect.

If the theory is correct, this nerve agent is a tactile substance and even though the effects of the agent
were only apparant when Mr. Skripal and his daughter were sat or near a park bench -an area where
a Policeman coming to their aid, was also struck down, just how potent must the poison have been to
have waited four hours to activate?

The Skripal Timeline.
4th March.
09:15 GMT
Mr Skripal's car was seen in Salisbury in the area of London Road, Churchill Way North and Wilton Road.
13:30 GMT his car was seen driving down Devizes Road, towards the town centre.
13.40pm
Skripal and Yulia arrive at the Sainsbury's car park in Salisbury.
14.20pm
They go to The Mill pub, before going to the Zizzi restaurant.
15.35pm
Mr Skripal and Ms Skripal stay in the Zizzi restaurant until 3.35pm.
16.15pm
Police receive a call from a member of the public after the pair are found slumped
on a bench, close to the Sainsbury's car park.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3454]

I understand that everywhere the Skripals travelled on that day, needs to be investigated and through that
investigation it's been deemed the original place where the nerve agent came into contact with the ex-spy
was his home's front door.

But even though degradation of the poison's potency must be assumed through time and the victim coming
into contact with other surfaces, it seems that when the nerve agent flowered into it's full efficiency, the Police
Officer who arrived during the poison's physical effects, was stricken without the need to wait that four hours.
Strange.

Quote:What are nerve agents?
They are highly toxic chemicals that prevent the nervous system from working properly, and can be fatal.
Nerve agents take different forms -including powder and gas -but they tend to be a liquid, which can seep
through the skin.

What are Novichok agents?
The name Novichok means 'newcomer' in Russian and applies to a group of advanced nerve agents
developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s.

One of the chemicals -called A-230 -is reportedly five to eight times more toxic than VX nerve agent,
which can kill a person within minutes. A number of variants of this chemical have been manufactured,
and one of them was reportedly approved for use by the Russian military as a chemical weapon.

Some of the agents are also reported to be 'binary weapons', meaning the nerve agent is typically stored
as two less toxic chemicals. When they are mixed together, they react to produce the more toxic agent.

What do they do to the body?
Nerve agents disrupt normal messaging from the nerves to the muscles.
This causes muscles to become paralysed and can lead to the loss of many bodily functions.
Agents will act within seconds or minutes if inhaled and slightly more slowly if exposure is the result of
skin contamination.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3455]
SOURCE:

There seems to be an implication that these weapons hold the benefits of not only having the ability of stealth
and lethality, it's rapid in it's action. Which is contradictory to the timeline.

In the Skripal case, people who interacted in any way with the route from the car-park, the public house and
restaurant, were taken to hospital for inspection of any effects. It seems that nobody else dealt with the same
terrible conditions and the destruction of their clothes was only advised out of peripheral prevention.

But three police officers were hospitalised –two had minor injuries, while one, Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey,
who rushed to the Skripal's assistance (assuming this was in the park) was struck down enough by the agent
that concerns for his life were reported.

The puzzle in my view, is the narrative. If the highest concentration of the poison was on the park bench, then
I could perceive that someone had passed by and delivered the nerve agent. If Sergei and Yulia Skripal had
been sat on the bench and the seat had somehow been contaminated, this would make sense -although the
chances of obtaining the correct victim is fragile.

This theory would allign with the contemporary comments of prompt infection and effects from these lethal
chemicals if the park was the main scene of contamination. But if the highest concentration is on the front door
of the Skripal's home and we maintain the origanal report that the poison is a two-substance activated agent,
then it means that either:

The poison is slower than what is normally reported and through tactile content, the effects taken hold after
several hours only becomes contagious and phyisically critical in it's final stages of incapacitation.

The first phase of the assumed quick-acting poison was placed on the front door and somehow, the deliverer
of the nerve agent knew where and what the Skripals were going and doing that day. This type of assumption
-I would offer, is not very precise and regardless of the possible failure to kill the target, could also open a can
of worms for the fleeing would-be assassin in regards of innocent collateral damage.

Were these four hours needed for the means of escape...? If so, then application of the poison onto the door
must have been done during the dark hours for the sake of confusion and even then, correct contamination
cannot be guaranteed due to access from anyone delivering or visiting.

Would an ex-spy -who was used captured, traded and then settled in the country he spied for, still be monitored
by security agencies after seven years?

I'm not a chemist and my knowledge of nerve agents is worse than my skill in the kitchen!
But the facts of this case are puzzling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lets see the wast of time May now looks like the iron lady, she will now get a good deal with the EU by blaming the Russians. The EU then get all the old USSR countries running to join the EU ( Russia bad EU good) and the EU comes many steps closer to ruling Europe.
Seems to me its the EU who is behind it all.