Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Struth! Mr John B. was murdered over beer!
Explanation: The following link is a picture of the unfortunate victim John Barleycorn.

Picture of the Deceased! [moonshinerecipe.org]

That was what he looked like before he was brutally attacked by several scythe wielding maniacs who chopped poor old johns legs off and then proceeded to bind the hapless victim using a hojojutsu [wiki] method!

John was then carted off and finally beaten to death with flails and nunchucks at a nearby farm house and his body was disposed off by grinding up his bones and disposing of them in a vat!

The culprits of this heinious crime openly confessed that they would be rewarded in beer and money for commiting this atrocity on the poor victim Mr J. Barleycorn and yet the law does nothing to take these men into custody and put them on trial.

Personal Disclosure: I have since found out that the police, rogue nation members, lawyers, judges, politicians and many other NWO agents [ a suprising number of who were just general members of the public] were also in on the assasination plot to kill John Barleycorn and as such this conspiracy has deep roots which will be very hard to EXPOSE and weed out!

John Barleycorns grave. [nwmicrobrews.com]

The Source article. [metrolyrics.com]

Youtube version of source article...

P.S. How long will my fellow members just sit idly by as this injustice goes unpunished? Won't somebody please think of the children?!!!

OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
You do know that the Scots and Irish are behind the murder of John B.
They wanted to reduce the sales of beer and increase the sales of whisky.
(02-23-2018, 09:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: ...The culprits of this heinious crime openly confessed that they would be rewarded in beer and money
for committing this atrocity on the poor victim Mr J. Barleycorn and yet the law does nothing to take
these men into custody and put them on trial.

The horrors Mr. Barleycorn endured at the hands of three men have been lamented in many taverns around
the world for centuries and I've heard it said that a double was put in his place at the last minute, but I cannot
swear to it.

Who knows what dark thoughts haunted the trio that made the solemn pact to desecrate such a noble character
and maybe with flinty gazes, they monitored each other with distrust as they toasted his demise.

Who would speak first of the slaying...? Which would finally break and whisper the deed into the hairy ear-hole
of their priest as they lay on their deathbed? As the dented tankards hid their faces, these reflections would
flutter and flap between them.

But when midnight flickers the candle and the wind deplores it's woebegone-tones around the smoke-smudged
chimneys, the three murderers will dream of tilled soil and a hand that reaches out for retribution.
John Barleycorn will not die.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: Bumpety Bump!

Personal Disclosure: minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(03-23-2022, 07:22 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Bumpety Bump!

Personal Disclosure: minusculebeercheers

Beer lives matter 

and wtf did I just read