Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American flag destroyed, replaced with 'ISIS flag' at Utah high school.
Quote:American flag destroyed, replaced with 'ISIS flag' at Utah high school.

'An American flag at a high school in Southwest Utah was found destroyed and replaced with an ISIS flag
Thursday, Fox 13 reported.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3237]

An unknown perpetrator had taken down the flag at Hurricane High School, which is in the Washington County
School District, and replaced it with “what looked like a flag used by ISIS,” police said.
The American flag was left shredded at the scene.

The words “ISIS is COMI” had been spray-painted on a wall on the school’s east side, KUTV reported.
Ken Thompson, a spokesman for Hurricane Police department, said authorities don’t know if the perpetrator
was a student or someone from outside the community.

"Officers have received tips this morning and they’re following those leads and so far they haven’t generated a
credible lead but tips can help us out a lot,” he said. Hurricane Police sent additional officers to the school
Thursday to reassure students and faculty of their safety. Classes resumed normally on Thursday and will
reportedly continue through Friday.

Authorities released a statement saying school employees have replaced the “ISIS flag” with a new American flag,
and removed the graffiti. Images of the ISIS flag were then sent to the FBI for analysis.
“[B]ased on information we received from the FBI we do not believe this act was perpetrated by someone linked to
the Islamic State,” Hurricane PD said in a statement.
“This investigation is ongoing and investigators will continue to follow-up on leads.”...'
SOURCE:

tinysurprised

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
WHAT?!!   tinywhat  How does that even happen in the U.S.?   

Stupid question. 

President Trump has said that ISIS is all but gone, so it makes me wonder if this isn't just a ploy used by Soros' thugs to keep people in fear? 

I have a friend that lives in Utah.  I hope they will be safe.